The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello everybody

Go down 
+3
Merc
Pray
SunWukong
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:16 am

Twisted Evil

The rules about what to talk about are so constricting I have no idea what to say. However, ive known about Nick, his books and this place since 2009 alien . I was studying hermetic philosophy around 2007 and stumbled on alchemy a little after that (i ran into *monatomic elements are NOT to be disscussed on this forum! too lol). pirat I wasn't a member but i was actively reading this forum and his books along with books from alchemywebsite_com (great site by the way Twisted Evil ) for a long time, still do. I still have Nicks zinc acetate path and his dew water book bounce . Just yesterday I purchased the R.A.M.S. Digital collection. king

I want to share of few things i tried to do bounce

I tried the zinc acetate path

Thats all of nicks stuff i tried to do Laughing it was very interesting, I actually tweaked the formula a bit and dissolved gold into a oil which heals your joints in a matter of hours ( Razz so cool) I actually have some old pictures but not of the entire process (unfortunately Mad )

I not going to share all of my experiments (there was a ton I did) My lab was the best ( i need to build a new one Crying or Very sad )

One experiment I tried to do (and still try to do every so often) is to manufacturer dew water (I know this must sound like the upmost blasphemy cheers ) I did however get it to grow and multiply. I have some interesting theories about it (but he clearly states nobody is interested in thoeries and to only talk about his stuff scratch)

anyways Im down to brainstorm. If you want to talk about any rule breaking stuff feel free to email me at Sunwukong.wo(at)gmail_com. I would love to finally discuss some things, i have no alchemy friends, my friends and my family in my private life support my alchemy endeavors though (which im so appreciative of Surprised ) and some want to learn.

that concludes my introduction( lol! <---goku hair hahah)

this forum doesnt seem as active as it used to be Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:51 am

I am also a new member but have been reading for months.

If you were able to grow dew then that's practical experience worth sharing.

I'm sure the forum will get more active soon.

Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-10

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:35 am

Welcome Sun!

Glad to hear about the lab work. You must have found nicks old physophicalmercury website...I'm surprised that one has stayed up for so long. little crumbs nick left. The 2nd half of the website download is corrupt.

Like you, I have done many of these old experiments. I believe they were going to end up in his alchemical notebook that he was getting together. They were good learning experiences.

Please post your relevant experiments. I have some family visiting the next 2 weeks but am getting some stuff together to share here (held up). I think it is important to keep this forum an "active experimenters forum" for lab work.

Take care

Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2012-08-06

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:42 am

SunWukong wrote:
I actually tweaked the formula a bit and dissolved gold into a oil which heals your joints in a matter of hours ( Razz so cool) I actually have some old pictures but not of the entire process (unfortunately Mad )

I have hard time believing that you managed to dissolve Gold with Zinc oil. I don't wish to be rude but... scratch
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:35 am

SunWukong wrote:
Twisted Evil

The rules about what to talk about are so constricting I have no idea what to say. However, ive known about Nick, his books and this place since 2009 alien . I was studying hermetic philosophy around 2007 and stumbled on alchemy a little after that (i ran into *monatomic elements are NOT to be disscussed on this forum! too lol). .....
Hi SunWukong and every body

Here the Rules so much constricting.
I am aggre and i think
this forum iS VERY very extraordinay : fre practice speak clear about all experimet of alchemy and finality of diffusion of the secret for hel the humanity etc etc , IMHO all is VERY ok but also here there are some Rules so much constricting. speak only in thorical proces *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! etc
SO i think if is possible abut this we change and open more the rules to much constricting
and i finl we must open more the discussionabout about all of possibily sirius source of research near the new discovery of alchemty es: *monatomic elements , glod-silver colloidal etc etc etc are NOT to be discussed on this forum! why SURE is not interesting and many ornus etc etc research are ONLY SURE lost time and not alchemy SURE
BUT about this also there are study and experimet ( if are true) about it very near to found spiritus mundi and alkaest es : the research about "*monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum!" etc of the Kevin in australian ( if the result of this research are true and if is true that he say have descovery ) and i think that here we also must post and study and experimet about all this research in connection and very near of alchemy
so this is not only about some research of *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! but in many think of alchemy now thit rules to much so constricting
SO i hpoe we can chage MORE about this rules so constricting and here WE can hopen more ALL THOGETHER about all the study sirius and all connection with the experiment and a new discovery near and connection alchemy elixir an philosopher stone

my best regards alaxbr

my enail :
alebr77@yahoo.it

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:38 am

Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:16 pm

alexbr,

I do think that there could be something to o-r-m-u-s, and possibly some very powerful medicine for body and spirit could be made from it. But I do agree with Nick that it is not alchemy. I can see how these two were easily confused not only in the past but now. Both claim to make a powerful medicine out of gold and when accomplished it no longer analyzes to be gold. So as I agree with Nick that o-r-m-u-s is not alchemy, it is still not to be duscussed on this forum.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi bluefloor and every body

Ok with all my sympathy and respect :
BUT I do not think so many trials for me scietific that are not alchemical but lapping and in fact invest the field alchemical including also the discoveries made ​​on some methods monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! ( SURE must of monatomic elements are NOT good I AM SURE agree MANY monatomic elements or SIMILAR areuseless and serve no purpose or many are also dangerous SURE i am totality agree about this) BUT es: Kevin australian resercher (if true) it seems that in his research on monatomic elements and the use of magnetic traps and using the principle from monatomic elements then, as a magnet attractor that describes what seems to be able to attract and create a dissolve iniversale( THE COMPORTAMENT OF THIS STRANGE MATTER IS IS MAYBE SIMILAR AT THE ALKAEST ?? SO i think we must deep resarch about it ) and this matter that appears "from the out of "nowhere "How strange oil outside of the ormu that are used as a magnet and what IMHO MAYBE could very possibly may have to do with attraction and coagulation spiritus mudi UNDETERMINED and maybe everything would be worthwhile to study it at 360 degrees as should always be done on everything that can intersssare or lick alchemy (with not discussion it we lost some inmteresting opprtunity for us to go more deep in some interestig research )

[ NB I am not in absolutly a champion or partisan or fan of ormu absolutely a fact in most profona I have a distrust and i dont beleve in the must part ormu but I think it only right and important that any research or experimentation that can lead to insights and results alchemical seèppur starting from other sources is important as researchers / researchers to discuss deepening study and I think this is a cardinal principle of free inquiry and critical study and experimentation alchemical]

however, while maintaining totally my opinion and dissenting totally still about on these for me unfortunately forced adn opsoleta and very old closures of discussion (for imho also in the time of Nik (with all my friendship and sympathy and sharing quai total of his work esue wonderful ideas from him ) but about also thisalong with other he have always made some mistake about these etc ) SO also IF i am not absolutly agree BUT I adapt to this to much closed and very old and opsolete decision
and i think we must open more more more our mind of grade 360 in specially now that there are not more Nik that with its VERY very special charisma could well guide with its very special eclectic genius us also although sometimes with its ecessive closures but him super personality and him super charisma maybe in part could also compensate maybe in part to this sometimes its eheavy and xcessive closing etc.. .

and it is for this reason that the super genius and super charismatic personality Nik unfortunately left us for ever that for groped to try to continue well in the road that he only sketched and in our experimentation about this way now more than ever we need a vision with a mind much open of 360 degrees)

SO sorry but this is my sincere and very frank opinion

my best regards alexbr

for all my email :

alebr77@yahoo.it
Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:37 pm

I’m with bluefloor 100%...Here is my frank opinion:

The whole *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! topic is a major distraction and all these people claiming white powder gold is the white stone is a joke, as we all know the white stone is made from silver, not gold. If something this basic is wrong, how much help will this provide? This is a deep hole with so much “information overload” it will completely confuse anyone attempting to do real alchemy. …especially someone who is just starting to do lab work.

All these “BC followers” who have tried to make it a money making enterprise, explaining how this is manna and the white stone and how the alchemists where really talking about *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum!…No they were not! But the crowd has “eaten it up -- hook line and sinker”, the spiritual community has taken and run with it…So there is a lot of peer pressure pushing this idea forward.

But it is still a lie and a distraction to the real path and real alchemy that the sages talk about.

Look at all these “self-proclaimed alchemists”, searching for white powder in dirt and water, cooking and preciping it out (we call that chemistry) and selling it as some “majical alchemical white powder gold”. What a big fat harry lie. This is all about people making money using alchemy as their marketing engine. Call it what it is.

Some do really stupid things like claim the “doves of venus” is the pure white calx of copper “mono-atomics”…and they will sell it to you! this is laughable to anyone who has seen the cotton doves of venus that the alchemists refer to. These guys are so far off... It is clear that they have never understood or hardly read the writings of the sages, even though they are so happy with their own interpretation and self-proclaimed “fit”.

To be super clear, a good friend of mine worked with one of David’s chemist directly and has produced many different white and grey white powders with unusual properties that we did experiments with. And if you want an easy way to make undetermined matter out of basically nothing, boil a lye solution for a few days---“a proton magnet”…just make sure you use pure lye, pure ACS HCL, distilled deionized water, weigh the glass, water, lye, acid (used to neutralize) and use a sealed reflux device to convince yourself that it can’t be contamination, it can’t be a salt or compound formed from the glass and lye …I have gotten a pound of this white stuff from a run. This process is closer to alchemy because matter seems to appear out of nothing but this is not a path to the stone. It's false.

Sure, the white powder does not dissolve in AR, does not assay, can be cooked for 24 hours at 2400F with pure graphite and produces tiny bits of metallic gold. Where did this “stuff” come from? Some self-proclaimed alchemists sell it as the “true white stone”. What a lie! But at least they are selling something unusal…most of the “white powder *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum!” sold isn’t even that stuff as it readily dissolves in AR and even HCL! So you have to make it yourself, if you really want some.

Look at Hudson’s patent…specifically the section on extracting metallic gold from ores…He talks about plating and says the metallic gold is collected on the anode! Now, I don’t know if you have done any plating of precious metals but experienced people know that metallic gold will never form on the anode, it is always on the cathode…so, he clearly has misinformation in this patent and is lying which happens to be “the common theme of this stuff”. So, you can’t follow his patent at all to get his ormes and any chemist or metallurgist will see multiple issues with steps in the patent process. More Lies, lies, lies…

So what are you going to do? Follow a made up BC process and take the “idea”, the “excitement” of ormes that got everyone pumped up from Hudson’s original lectures and start digging up dirt or salt or water with some new ph made process you “figured out”? Well, you can’t follow Hudson’s, so you find some random recipe on the internet which has nothing remotely to do with Hudson’s process and see if you get white powder?

Because any white powder that precipitate at Ph8.5 “instantly” means you got the white the stone, right?

Tell me what alchemist talked about producing the pure “white sulfur” by precipitation? That’s right, NOT ONE because it is not even close to a correct process (the white sulfur is not preciped “mono-atomics” that BC wants you to believe). Also, the entire flask matter turns into white sulfur and it happens with the addition of nothing but time and heat! That is not precipitation or cementation.

Trap water is a joke, a really bad one at that!

As if there are no other “white powders” in water or dirt other than the stone…Just so silly, as so many salts form white powders and in chemistry white powders are prevalent everywhere and are common, very common! In fact, many non-white particles can be easily reduced to white powders.

This idea that only “monoatomics” are repelled by magnets is completely juvenile and shows a complete lack of understanding of magnetics and its application with material science. Many thousands of compounds are diamagnetic and will be repelled from a magnet AND are found in water and dirt—AND guess what? are white …do you think BC really understands much of science, physics, or chemistry? Or most importantly, any aspect of alchemy? He claims it....At least Hudson hired real chemists to work for him on things he knew nothing about. This is why people have died following BC not because it was the stone and they took too much…they just took a toxic poison compound that they created from a BAD INDISCRIMINATE process.

Do you really want to follow this path of lies?

I know a guy who roomed with BC for a year and he said he is just trying to make a living and is dangerous. BC saw an opportunity and took it. That is a business man, not a spiritual guru and certainly not an alchemist. Too bad this wolf isn't Sb...

I have experimented with types of this “white powder” and I have tried to make it go through the colors…it won’t…it is completely dead. It won’t transmute, even if you can get tiny bits & I mean tiny bits of gold from it (don’t get excited)--the cost of energy consumption makes it completely prohibitive. I worked with the crap for over 2 years, doing both chemistry and alchemy and no alchemy process did anything with that stuff. Sure it is interesting matter but not what we are after and not the stone. I have many pics and experiments but it would all be a distraction and a major time suck.

I have wasted a lot on many experiments and am happy to leave it behind! I suggest there are better things and more things to learn from the writings of the sages. You can waste so much time just “talking about it” but it is a dead end. I was happy to see that ∴N.D.C∴ was “over it” as well…

If you really want to discuss this, then do the experiment FIRST and show us your results and why it is worth discussing. Physical evidence is always worth talking about but it needs to be your evidence, so you can support it and it is not just hearsay like so much of this…

If we can’t do the process, then it is useless for us, here…

If you want more details, I can provide that but let’s take it offline, so we don’t drag this entire group into the colossal waste of time called *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum!.

My 2 from the dime…enough said!
Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:45 pm

opps forgot about the auto substitution Nick set up on certain keywords!

should have said O R M U Z cuz I got

"*monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum!"

substituted....have to say it is most appropriate and made me laugh!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:15 pm

Dead or alive, this is Nick's forum/website and if we are to keep it going we have to honor his wishes and do with this forums exactly what he would want us to do.

So, when in doubt ask what would Nick say/do Smile

If Nick hated discussing something, it would be a disrespectful act on our part to discuss that thing here.

I am a new member and this is just my opinion, I leave it to the veterans to decide the fate of this website.

All the best.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:09 am

hello Merc and pray and every body
essentially agree in totality about ormu with on everything
but the question is about concept is the principle of being able or not able to discuss something ok Nik was a brilliant character with a charismatic personality and very eclectic with personality very some genius caratter and who said anything to the contrary "politely" was removed and clashes as know were with him in many forums and unfortunately those closures and complaints were already unacceptable at the time and I told him privately that clear but since I had to adapt to work with him but I did it was Nik Nik and unfortunately there is no more and now that we're alone it's time to turn the page and exit obscurantism eclectic genius carismastico and censures imposed unnecessary in my opinion

so now is the principle that counts I have essentially a total distrust of ormu perhaps maybe they can esssere interesting research Australian kevin but this is but maybe just maybe (see about this link
but even if they were rubbish and it probably is
however, is the principle of being free to discuss matters in my opinion a researcher must be free to talk about everything and wonder about all the different experiments in alchemy and alchemical and there must be no more censorship or limits allla research and study groups now nik is gone and this is a tragedy, but at least he had a lot of light and dark that his gifts may perhaps partly compensated for these heavy censorship hours I think it's the principle that counts investigate studying experience at 360 degrees in chemistry and interesting derivatives mica say I discuss only one thing that I repeat ormu are not reliable for me but one thread only ormu free where you can also discuss the limit of rubbish ornu what would change?
change only in the affirmation of a concept Iberian thought and free inquiry and free testing at 360 degrees to me the complaints taxes have always sucked interface and it is just a matter of principle and right of freedom of 360 degree research in alchemy

for pray

HI PRAY
SURE Nik was certainly a great man with a charismatic personality and eclectic personakity genius but he had his sides of light and also more dark sides of uprisings that brought him and) I say this with great sympathy and friendship to make a BIG serious mistakes) that led him unfortunately death
now be his friends and working in her memory to honor his work does not mean a passive acceptance of his vulgar and clear errors (es: censorship and restrictions on the forum strange sudden changes of lines of operations strange alchemical theories and ambiguous vampire-gothica magic strange elixir excessive experimentation in the vein et etc) (which I always told him in private on matters referred gradually avvedevo me), but to be frank with his work and recognize and be recognized by its dark where he had fallen friend and overcome turning the page and that goes for all the unnecessary censorship and restrictions he imposed on the forum (which I always told him in private) again to 97% for me ormu except perhaps the rare exceptions are rubbish but it is the principle of freedom of expression forum that has not ormu ormu first or even the personal email were you to see it was already a real error now finally see that through,bluefloor are liberalized thanks for this bluefloor

again make memory to a friend is not vulgar acceptance of complaints ee censorship rules unfair or restrictions threads in the forum but to improve his work and open to 360 degrees in the free search to a friend when you see that you do wrong with expressing this kindness and firmness, and with a clear a negative opinion and trying to reason imho is therefore to carry out its work and render him about must be abandoned and overcome all its dark sides and closures charismatic who unfortunately have diverted the path of dear nik and these need to be overcome including therefore in my opinion the closure and restriction of discussion on certain topics in our forum imho the freedom to think and discuss everything must characterize the researcher and investigator in alchemy and this is a clear matter of principle for me essential and inalienable and therefore improving and evolving for the better by Nik that it is not about applying passively beceramente rules and constricting already totally wrong at the time of Nik who honors us and makes memory to his work but evolving into better his work beyond its limits and closures and into a dark dear Nik was in fact unfortunately slipped (and please do not pretend anything we want and or auto shut our eyes to what his very clear errors censorship and closures on the forum strange sudden changes lines of operations strange alchemical theories and ambiguous vampire-gothica strange magic elixir excessive experimentation in the vein et etc) and is in my opinion so evolving and bringing more light in his work which unfortunately does not do the blind do not see that e and dumb who do not speak of dark ambiguity and has had many as i have just say ambiguous vampire-gothica strange magic etc etc
SO taken well aware of what Imho is so with the developpign in light and freedom of ther research in him works that we have to give credit to his work and hin memory

my best regards alexbr

Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 am

Quote :

to honor his work does not mean a passive acceptance of his vulgar and clear errors

For the record, I take an issue with your statement and choice of words. I am not advocating for blind faith. But this is not the issue.. It makes no difference if Nick was right or wrong. First and foremost this website is Nick's website and if we are to carry on his website, his name, his legacy we must not change its mission or rules especially the things he hated or it would be a desecration to the site and a blunt disrespectful blow to Nick's memory. If you want new rules, start your own group or go to an existing one other than this one.

Like I said, Nick built this forum, he owned it, he ran it, he made it what is it thanks to his rules. Some topics are off-the-table and that is part of what makes this forum what it is. If we are to continue this forum it would be an abomination and a sign of disrespect to Nick if we discussed the topics he hated. He'd be unhappy with where his forum went. He'd be unhappy with what we did with his website.

I am not saying Nick was wrong, but regardless right or wrong, it doesnt matter. If you want to discuss topics that are not allowed here go to the Alchemy Forums website, and keep our beloved Lost Academy "as is" because as it is it has been helping people like me learn, thanks specifically to Nicks strict rules and so called censorship.

I can read in between the lines and I see that you have motives other than those Nick had, clearly, you want to change the rules ... these motives seem to not go in line with the spirit of this website. Like I said if you want to talk about subjects he "hated" do so somewhere else other websites exist which I am sure you are familiar with.

------------

Perhaps this might deliver the message to you better:

Once upon a time, there was an ethical and good-hearted scientist, he started a private scientific study club. In this group everyone agrees that gluten is bad to health.

See, this scientist has tried giving lectures at larger groups, and as a member of other scientific groups he tried to explain to many people what he thought the scientific literature says on gluten. People hated him for it so he decided to leave the mainstream groups and start a small group, on his rules where he can enforce the discussions to focus on non-gluten foods. A group where people are like-minded and agree on many scientific issues such as the issue of gluten. This group offered great education so it attracted people, even people who like gluten, but they knew they were not allowed to talk about gluten here.

He is not telling people not to eat gluten, he knows he cant tell people what to do.. but he is just saying "not here", not when you are with us, not on my website .. his is my group and this is my rules.. there are many other groups who will accept what you want and you can go there, it's freedom of choice.

One day, he dies after eating some herb he was experimenting with. His followers decide to continue running the private group, in part because they love it and it works for them, they want to stay in touch and to want to continue his mission and in doing so honor his memory.

Now, someone starts to try to change the group's mission and statement of believes to accept gluten as healthy.

How could an anti-gluten group become pro gluten and be the same group? Doing so goes against the soul of the group and its history.
So the members say no, no changes.

------------

There are two paths:
If the group members like the old rules, they keep the group going and make no changes to the "core rules". If they dont like the rules, they form a new group, with a new name, with a new website, and with new rules.

We are talking about essential rules, not minor things but things at the heart and soul of the group.

I, like the way this group is "as it is". There is no need to change rules. If you want to discuss things not allowed here you are free to do so just dont do it here. Why change something that works?

I advocate for the same style of censorship and policing Nick had. Even for an reinstate of the membership fee and quiz. The admin of this forum will have the same rights Nick had to delete and ban any members or discussions that go against the spirit of this website or discuss theory but nor practice. If this group strict rules were to change it will become another Alchemy Forums. I rather see the forum turned off (but kept online for posterity) rather than see it change.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:04 am

Hi pray

this is your opinion not my and also to Nik in private email alwats i have said it and also sorry about many teoreticl new line of Nik maybe you are agre i not sure and please do not pretend anything we want and or auto shut our eyes to what his very clear errors censorship and closures on the forum strange sudden changes lines of operations strange alchemical theories and ambiguous vampire-gothica strange magic elixir excessive experimentation in the vein et etc) and sorry is for this my imho eccessive risk he have take in many experimetation dowm and say about in last time of life also in forum speak of ossension read pleas dear new fan the last him ms in forum and reflect well about it
maybe for you is good bat forme this are some causes Nik chrash and very sorry him dead
here this forum dont must became i think a static fossil santuary mausoleum and we must analised very deep the reality and the life od nik in good an in bad with light and dark part and sorry dark vampire and similar gotic etc we must understandig is not the way there are many period of Nik lie and we must understood that is good for as that NO THANKS ( dark ossession etc read last message in forum by him )
and in imho is this part of the extreme sperimentation the Nik have made that imho have lost and chrash our friend Nik
SO please fisch wit new fanatic fan and see at balece the true of the reality of the crash of our nik and the rason have arrived to this ( NB respect and remember with affection and sympathy nik does not mean accepting all its beceramete hin chose also very very questionable choices and we dont must have here ta vision of new fans see everything as horses with para draw eyes but also we must are series an analised by the various mistakes he made and this must a give tu as the teachings and series indications which do not lead us to make the same tragic mistakes )

this is are real friendership to the memory of Nik
my opinion opern mind and study and research ed experimet sure alchemy BUT only and always with 360 grade ALWAYS and ONLY in the LIGHT

my best regards alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:42 am

I dont think i need to repeat myself.
You dont have to agree with me.

To everyone else make sure you read what I wrote above.
Read the story, how can an anti-o.r.m.u.s forum change to be pro o.r.m.u.s.? That would be a fundamental change and a hijacking of the forum.

Don't get me wrong, I wish the rules could change to allow talking about the so called "fast method" cyclops (because i want to learn it and use it) .. But, I am not asking to change that rule just because I want to. Suspect

I am talking about preserving the authenticity of this forum and character and spirit and legacy and not making drastic changes. Ask, what would Nick do? He wouldnt allow o.r.m.u.s. or the fast method to be discussed farao

If we cannot preserve this website, I rather see it shut down to all conversations and new members and simply kept online as an archive, a living tribute to Nick's work and most importantly as a resource so new alchemists like myself could learn. I learn something new every time i read an old discussion. There's a wealth of knowledge here and it takes a long time to unravel it all. One might argue there is enough here and no more needs to be added, especially if anything added creates confusion.

I agree, if we cant preserve the site and make it better then we shouldnt try. If we can preserve it and add more useful information and practical experience, then it's worth a shot, and that's what (I think) BlueFloor is trying to do now.

Just because Nick worked on some very daring and dangerous paths No before his death that doesnt mean that everything else he taught was dangerous or bad Shocked , or that the many years of open teaching and sharing can be forgotten or ignored sunny , or that we now should start talking about o.r.m.u.s affraid . LOL

See, i am just a new member here.. i have said everything I wanted to say.

The fate of the forum lies in the hands of the Admin and the veterans, not me. I am simply sharing what I feel, and my hope the forum doesnt change.

I dont get what you mean by gothica and vampire etc .. you are trying to paint Nick in negative light. why are you doing this?

I think a "new" rule on the forum should be to:
"show respect to Nick" and "disrespect to Nick's memory is not allowed."

When in doubt on the administering of this forum, I'd simply ask what would Nick do (WWND)

In respect to his memory.
May god bless Nick
I hope wherever he is now its a better place than where he was before.

Blessed be all my brothers
Back to top Go down
alexbr

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:17 am

Dear pray

I really think that with your mind full of rules and fossilizations and innuendo a little velenosette sincerely're really exaggerating a little

I to Nik I have always given all full support (pubblic and in private email )putting completely to its disposal to disseminate all its discoveries alchemical Elixir Stone Ph. etc a framework /assembly/community symposium of many international scientists very famous and of many nationality international scientists all with very open mind that I'm and my group in italy are lucky to be able to have as partners and all they if the discoveries in alchemy are sirious and will can documented and testable and analyzed they scientists symposium are all very available to made sponsor scientific in confererence pubblic comgres international of public presentation demonstrated and promoted etc etc SURE all if there really were real discoveries alchemical found and serious demonstrable ( obviously the scientists and the scientific evidence about require extremely precise picture analysis processes documented etc etc
NB and this very very big very sirious and important oppurtinity only very rare and extremely serious that is always open for any serious resul and real serious discoveries in alchemy ) (and obviously this extraordinary oppurtunity if really seriously necessary is always very open since that the contact between some members of this scientific symposium whose minds are very open are for we always open also because there are close relations of personal physical relationship kinship with some of us but is open only for very sirious discoveries in alchemy
And for us Nik was well merited with high-merited honor wath very rare and extraordinary oppurtunity.) - and this was agreeing with Nik (before it was "ill") when his extraordinary discoveries alchemical of various elixir and Stones Ph were are real ready for the various very sirious test (NB obviously all completly and totally gratis) of this scientific community-

So dear Pray please (please if tou are in condition of total ignorant not speak and not say about wthat you dont know thanks ) (ignorant of Latin etymological translation ignorant one who ignoresand the things the facts events ) before gossiping and chattering nonsense when you read the previous post in this forum you were not even before speak read all the past post thanks !!!

(of course all this was done before the gothic period( let's call the Gothic period that many here did discuss and place pending clarification with new book please before speak red many post past of many members ) that began to be anticipated in a strange chapter of the last book (to clarify very well the Gothic period, and for have this clarrify i whereas I was expecting (as many other here members) his new book Ascension there hin will must exposed all a new discoveries and new "vampire ascensional gothic" theory and practices to confront me with this and clarify very good all my ideas and confront his writing .
Because as made all the sirios resercher I'm always used first to read and study everything well and very depp and then i have study very deeo to express my opinions well-weighted assets)

I have always the deepest sympathy and friendship for Nik but I have no eyes and para series between people and friends can not only commemorates just between friends should rightly do the righteous budgets and already the debate was opening up on this and some members had expressed some perplexity among friends is discussion and dissent also argues clearly and definitely now our Nik and much more evolved in light SURE of what you might (and in the devoloppemet he have in the light sure he have now more wisdon that we can immagination)
BUT I think the problem is to analyze calmly and seriously things from all aspects of the positive and negative lights and shadows and that's how it is memory and compared to a Friend
and I think this is a principle that applies to all the great men who have made history and would be a serious mistake to see only aspects as a horse and para eyes this is what true friends do the rest is only pure deification of personal that is childish and useless fanatic that does not help anyone in fact the material events have occurred that have brought us to lose tragically Nik and if everything was ok he would rather) the gods wanted it) still with us not to take note of this and not analyze why and not except the teachings and directions to us that we were in along without him, unfortunately this arduous journey alchemy is not to see the reality of what is, unfortunately, tragically happened and the causes and how to put the ostrich head in the sand I think that instead of opening the right eye and drawing on the experiences and the balance of light and shade of life that Nik is a huge lesson for us and that is the right way and not with one puerile fanatic opportunistic fideist to respect and honor his alchemic and drawn on his legacy by alchemical

( sorry all for my bad english)

My best regards alexbr

my email :

alebr77@yahoo.it

Last edited by alexbr on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:08 am

Please dont use words like "shut up" and crap like that. There is no need to be rude to each other.

You need to understand that reading your posts isnt exactly pleasant due to the broken english, Maybe you are making some good point but with the broken english its hard to understand you.

So what's your point in a few words? You simply want to change the rules to discuss m-o-n-a-t-o-m-i-c / o-r-m-u-s, as if somehow that had anything to do with this forum or making it better. When Nick made this forum it was before the vampire/gothic phase you speak of. He made this forum as an anti-o.r.m.u.s forum and only allowed talking of old fashion practical alchemy. This makes this forum different than all the others out there and allowed people to talk constructively and share knowledge rather than create confusion. Wanna talk about *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! and other transmutation theories you can do it on another website, we all go to the other websites as well and can discuss these things there.

If you are so concerned about changing the forum to the better in order to advance and share alchemy, well how about we start with this: Let's talk about the fast path. I sure want to learn it, at least its real alchemy not modern day inventions like other transmutation techniques (not allowed to discuss here) or o-r-m-u-s (not allowed to discuss here) ..

The rules are simple.. Go to work, and come here and share what you did and the results. Dont waste time debating theories.. and dont discuss transmutation of metals (including PR and other non-alchemical transmutation techniques) and dont discuss o.r.m.u.s. It's simple.
This forum is not for theoretical alchemy but personal practical work.

Since you were such a friend to Nick (as you claim), and claim to be so experienced, then please start with this rule and tell me in detail what the fast path(s) are in your response to this comment.

I will wait for you to mention the fast pats in your response. Some how I doubt you'd talk about this though. Only goes to prove my point to those who can see. lol

---

Read why nick started this website in the first place before you go changing the rules. The rules as he made them are exactly why he started this website. This website is anti o.r.m.u.s, this rule is like a corner stone of this website, how can you change it, and why anyway when you can discuss such things elsewhere?

A reminder of the 5 rules:

1. Do not post about m.o.n.a.t.o.m.i.c elements, O.R.M.U.S, etc.
2. Do not post theoretical alchemy processes that you haven't done yourself and photographed.
3. Do not post anything about transmutation of metals.
4. Do not use slang curse words or bad language in general, even if it's just a joke.
5. Use only English to post your messages.

Also, Nick didnt allow talking of the so called fast paths, but i dont see that as one of the 5 rules above..

----

I think rule # 2 is the toughest one, but i do see the wisdom behind it, otherwise we would be wasting time talking theories and processes here and debating rather than doing lab work.

Nick was all about making newbies start to do lab work, to force us to work rather than spend years thinking and dreaming about what ifs.

Remember, Nick once said, it's "Get busy time!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szL-_Br8tk8

Thank you
Back to top Go down
alexbr

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Hi Pray

I know my English is not good I know

So if I'm wrong words just did not want the change to be offensive (but the google translator that translates so italy la words stai zitto)

but anyway
I wanted to tell very clearly anyway (but not in offensive words) i think is better you to stay in deep silent if you do not know the things and about things and therefore not to be silly or carelessness with poisonous under intended nd I tell you this because ignorant of all because you were not on this forum and I wanted to tell you about my and our adherence to total and effective project Nik and all this is the public posts and still is enough to read them before you talk to and if i dont know is bettere take a very deep silent thaks
so before writing is good practice to read the post of the interlocutor as people series (just before speaking to read)
and these public posts clearly say that since our total share
the work and ideals of Nik and respect it ideal and him operate we proposed (and what you was tuning with Nik before his depressive illness) to test of Nik result and all the him extraordynary discoveries alchemical NB - obviously always all these many scientific test exams etc are totally absolutly free gratis - eye exams tests etc etc laboratory tests and everything you need to test and authenticate the extraordinary results alchemical obtained from Nik and everything would be all extremely well documented with photos videos etc (as the science demands) and all would ever happened again under the cooperation of a true symposium real scientists all widely known and internationally recognized with the mind open and everything would happen straight away when Nik was really ready with elixir and philosopher's stones truly realized and therefore (since it does not tell and read the previous post) I informed you of what
and also you informed you as well: that once made the free exams and seriously analyzed the results of the symposium these real famous scientists with whom some of my group have also developed close consanguineous relationship would give the highest international spread of the amazing discoveries made by Nik with conferences congresses etc.

and I informed you that what they did before the course of depressive illness and Nik about the Gothic period and what you vampires informed you (which serious person) that on certain issues theorized it way allegoric of vampirism etc. I was and am very puzzled but before expressing and confront on this (as is done between people series) I wanted to read very carefully and in depth the new text ascension

(Of course all this was done before the gothic period (let's call the Gothic period That many here did discuss and place pending clarification with new book please before speak red many post past of many members) That Began to be anticipated in a strange chapter of the last book (to clarify very well the Gothic period, and for this have clarify the Whereas I was expecting (as many other members here) his new book Ascension will there him must all exposed to new discoveries and new "gothic vampire ascensional" theory and practices to confront me with this very good and clarify all my ideas and confront his writing.
Because as Sirius made at the first researcher I'm always used to read and study everything very well and deep and then i have very deep study to express my opinions well-weighted assets)

So in fact the matter is that before speaking is polite and well informed this indicates seriousness and avoids unnecessary figures of ignorance (just find out by reading the posts in your party)

instead of opening total forum and any research topic that is of interest alchemy without all rules opsolete ( that yuo have made a "diligent list" )that I believe and I thought fossils and all wrong (and what I've done in private is always present on Nik) reiterate my position absolutely but i accept the colletivity )decision) about it but this is also my clear position
certain these discussions various scientific research frontier that result in alchemy should be made in the appropriate thread well-circumscribed (of course I also believe that I ormu 99% are pure garbage) but any hint that more be interested in any research that could lead to understanding alchemy IMHO if you can have some interesting aspects to be studied and analyzed and again (I'm not a fan of ormu for me 99% are pure garbage) as regards the questionnaires and other rules then in my opinion fossils seen the catastrophe that struck the loss of Nik and the fact that so far it seems no one except Nik (that is unfortunately no longer exists) has created nothing in it true Elixir it in real stones philosofali it in real alkaest to dissolve gold (in fact of the whole debate languished on the forum and tried all disapproved but with very poor results), therefore questionnaires (for once perhaps had a way with Nik) but for me right now are totally anachronistic

as if no one has achieved real results of the questionnaires have that sense of possible hypothetical questions about possible alchemical processes where there is no one who can now demonstrate the true validity realization Nik unfortunately no longer exists and he was the only one who has truly realized those processes and that could give the right guidance on how to achieve them then I think it would be an anachronism because here the realization of langue alchemical processes, and (let's face clear results after various tests there are, therefore, is absolutely anachronistic to speak of the results of questionnaires non-existent. ( and we unfortunately acknowledge that consequently it unfortunately many of the old members is a long time since intervengon more)

SO having observed unfortunately, this now I think

it is better to share the best possible without more rules that I have always considered opsolete (and this in private I have always done this with Nik) and join all without fences so ant it limits in a wide open common comparison

I hope that my thoughts now I make it clear

and please before you say things well informed about the laws and post your interlocutors (this is good education and synonymous with reliability and avoids unnecessary figures)

thanks you
fraternally all Alexbr

ps

INSTEAD ARE FULLY AGREE WITH YOU OF CONTINUE PROGRAM OF REAL OPERATIVITY ALCHEMICAL

as regards the operativity for example I reserve in the future in a thread for very depth the appearance of the QUOTE " ...Even a bottle of salt substitute [potassium chloride] gives off measurable radiation. As does our beloved potash,..." mentioned by Nik in the post Ven Mag 04, 2012 6:25 am thread To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me

however, PERHAPS in respect of what can be really very interesting reading the text latimo :
Aurum superius et inferius, aurae superioris et inferioris hermeticum / ; Christiani Adolphi Balduini. ; | Balduin, Christian Adolph, ; 1632-1682 ;

http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=ucm.5322486288

and also the test of the operativity of Gabrielis Clauderi 1633-1691... Dissertatio de tinctura universal, (vulgo Lapis Philosophorum dicta) : ; in qua I. Quid Haec sit. 2. Quod detur in Rerum Natura; an Christiano consultum sit immediatè in hanc inquirere; 4. è qua Materia; & 5. quomodo praepa...

http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?u=1&num=271&seq=197&view=image&size=100&id=mdp.39015036870155

I think it's a very interesting tests of strictly of operational alchemical that should translate well from the Latin someone knows already existing translations in French or English ?
or every one can help and translation from latin well these books ?

about this operability of Balduinus and its Phosphorus Hermeticum there is also an interesting article by Nik on the water supply or water away from it all early in the abstract but delve special tread

instead on the dry I think we should do well in the future to analyze the books Nik was under review for publication ascension and alchemical note book etc.

and then studying and understood they can explore thoroughly on what Nik really wanted to show us and then perhaps understand what he wanted to tell Nik reflect and address on SURE dry roads tradmutaion very open with not any rules or restriction about all but before we must study the last text and writers òast of Nik for understuood wat Nik wath want say us as him testament alchemical

my email :

alebr77@yahoo.it

Last edited by alexbr on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:56 pm

alexbr, thanks for explaining. I stand corrected. Anyway my opinion doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things, whatever will happen will happen. I am just a bystander.

best to all
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:08 pm

T.P. wrote:
SunWukong wrote:
I actually tweaked the formula a bit and dissolved gold into a oil which heals your joints in a matter of hours ( Razz so cool) I actually have some old pictures but not of the entire process (unfortunately Mad )

I have hard time believing that you managed to dissolve Gold with Zinc oil. I don't wish to be rude but... scratch

Well I can assure you it wasn't some kind of "Zinc oil" because zinc oxide crystals begin to form (Nick explains this) and I do have some very old pictures of the process with the white smoke and all. I can post them if you like. it was a typical destructive distillation experiment. if you dont want to believe it thats fine with me lol cheers
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 pm

And to everyone else

Neutral I did not mean for this big explosion of stuff to happen after what I said.... I think I know why the rules are here now Shocked

So, like i said, im willing to discuss stuff outside the rules on my email Sunwukong.wo_gmail.com cherry

But here.... I will keep it Nicks stuff.... no o-r-m-e stuff... nothing nick didnt do

if anybody wants the old books of nicks I have just let me know.. its the dew book and the zine acetate path book...

and to be honest my experiments was based on trying to understand the mechanics BEHIND the paths he spoke of you know? If talking about that is a sin on this forum then I wont speak on it... I dont have a problem following rules
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Hi fellow seekers,

I just wanted to extend a welcome to the many new members sunny
and say how great it is to have all of you disscussing Alchemical matters
within the spirit of the Forum designed by Nick.

I anticipate a positive regeneration of this site!

study
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:06 am

Thanks. Good to see you back here kirk.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:03 pm

on top of the zinc acetate book by nick

there is a little treasure i discovered years ago pirat I made sure to keep my hands on it... its a little book called "Das Acetone" it described processes almost exactly like nicks but the book is much much older and it has many preparations using the same techniques

so if you want that, give me a holler bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: