The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Move out of the human body and take another.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thorbuckm

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-12-18

Move out of the human body and take another. Empty
PostSubject: Move out of the human body and take another.   Move out of the human body and take another. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:23 am

Just recently I was out of my body looking over my city, In realtime. and to my amazement I come aware of a spaceship above me far far above, first feeling of something different and then as I sped up to it I could realize what was there ... interestingly enough when I closed in on it I could feel distinctively that I had done this many times before,, just like riding a bike,, and I enter the ship and find a room inside which has a couple of gray bodies just there and I go into one and start operating with it. I walk around the ship and the other gray's whom where there didn't seem to be startled by me at all just a little weary, and only one of them whom it felt deeply like as if we knew before interacted with me a bit ... very bizarro though ... interaction like morse code done through the eyes... a lot of information shared ... soon after I walk the gray body which I was operating back to the room of the bodies and simply leave the body and find my way back to my human body in my bedroom .... i was very amazed by the feeling or intellectuality matrix that came available to me as I was operating the gray body... just wanted to share this and ask if anyone has any stories of interesting out of body traveling ....

br.
Thor Buckm of Iceland.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Move out of the human body and take another.   Move out of the human body and take another. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Wow! That is a very interesting travel, very much unlike any I have had. I have had several highly extasy filled lucid out of body dreams, but never taken over another body, especially an alien. That is so cool. Mine have been once I saw myself exiting out through my ceiling then flying down above the highway then I shot straight up very fast almost all the way out of the atmosphere. Very cool. Another was flying through a forest, very lucid, also felt very good. I have also had a few epic ones that were long in duration where I was flying fairly high over landscape for several minutes. Others where I was low to the ground I usually ended up feeling like a creeper because I would end up going into other peoples space and they would look at me like I wasn't supposed to be there.

This experience can feel very good. I very much hope the stone can enhance this.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Move out of the human body and take another.   Move out of the human body and take another. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:44 pm

You're in luck. Even the weakest of elixirs have a profound effect on lucid dreaming.

The more powerful the elixir the stronger the effect on dreams. I have no doubt that the completed elixir of life also has this effect.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Move out of the human body and take another.   Move out of the human body and take another. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:57 am

Yes, aaaand... To do what?
I can understand being curious.
I can understand to experience "out of the cage".
But the cage remains there always if you ultimately are not conscious.
Note that I've not said "you don't become MORE conscious", because it is not the case.
Real consciousness doesn't improve.
But simply you should wake up it in yourself beyond time.
This is the extreme (non)effort to realize.
There is not a substance that can give you consciousness.
The only power that WHICHEVER substance has is IMPACT, that is a great thing, but never enough for whom is conscious, that means is toward consciousness in the ultimate meaning of it.
In this way you are QUITE conscious because you are in the intensive perspective of being beyond the search itself, that means beyond time and beyond your character, beyond the need to desire.
Of course if you need to go to the toilet you have to desire it, and the same thing goes for food, *** and whatever, but who cares?
Here the matter is the RADICAL desire to... desire. The strive for life that kills life.
Just to show you an example: I knew a guy who worked with the Ighina devices.
He empowered himself in an incredible way, just think of all the miracles possible. But the poor man, that anyway was not a bad guy, had actually a silly and mean character that was never forced to change...
I've tons of such things...
So, be conscious.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Move out of the human body and take another.   Move out of the human body and take another. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:00 am

ERRATA CORRIGE. I mean... I've tons of those examples... ;-) Not "things"...
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Move out of the human body and take another.   Move out of the human body and take another. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:38 am

But that is exactly what the elixir of life does. It makes you more conscious. You think and learn far faster and clearer in the waking world. And you can think as though you were fully awake and in control while in far more vivid dream worlds while your are asleep.

It doesn't actually do anything except give you more life energy. Your mind and body sort themselves out and produce all the amazing effects attributed to the elixir.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Move out of the human body and take another.   Move out of the human body and take another. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:58 am

So, More "life energy", you are right... More power and abilities, not necessarily consciousness.
You can be conscious even in a sick, old body and near to death.
May be much more conscious than a blockhead that simply took the stone, or the ens, or the universal medicine etc. (and then will be used like a puppet by the history of his/her time).
I mean, real consciousness means being one with eternity.
Powers give you possibility to conquer knowledge and pioneering other worlds... It can even means... nothing that can be useful or effective.
Or just spending time until you conquer real consciousness. Eternity.
In that case developing powers will be only a parking area, unless the naked insight of eternity will be fully realized.
This is what I know for my experience.
And... Even the best alchemist one day (or century) or the other will die.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Move out of the human body and take another.   Move out of the human body and take another. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:55 am

The thing is the stone doesn't work in a "just take it once and you're enlightened forever" kind of way. It makes you more aware of things around you so that you can see things for how they are. It makes your mind work better which ultimately makes you smarter.

If some average block head takes the stone once and never again he's still and average block head. If he keeps taking it then he'll begin to notice that it's very easy to improve himself because learning becomes a piece of cake. Sooner or later he's going to wisen up and realize he is being treated like a puppet and refuse to accept it any longer.

Those that wrote alchemy books wrote them so that you have to be willing to think and improve yourself and do it persistently in order to learn what they have to teach. "you can lead a fool to enlightenment but you can't make him think"
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Move out of the human body and take another.   Move out of the human body and take another. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:55 pm

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Move out of the human body and take another.   Move out of the human body and take another. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Move out of the human body and take another.
Page 1 of 1