The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group Project -Nick's Ascension Book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Group Project -Nick's Ascension Book Empty
PostSubject: Group Project -Nick's Ascension Book   Group Project -Nick's Ascension Book Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:56 am

It seem to me that Nick's mostly finished, or first draft, of his ascension book should have been send to the publisher QOOP. I just don't understand how he could keep telling us for basically 12 months it was, that the book was basically finished and just needed to be sent to the publisher.

So here is my group project;

The publisher that he used, QOOP, has since went out of business- another stroke of horrible luck huh? I know if this book is out there we would all love to get out hands on it. So, if any of you out there would like to help try to find a former employee of QOOP maybe this is some small chance that they could direct us to a computer that is still holding books that they received for publishing. It might be a longshot but I would feel much better if we could locate a former employee and just ask if that might be a possibility.

The might be hard to find so I could really use the numbers and skills of any of you out there that can help.

For now the only lead I have is that there is some kind of connection with flicr, and I don't remember where I heard that of what exactly the connection was..

I think it will be at least worth a try.

-Justin

jhstrong1976(at)yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Group Project -Nick's Ascension Book   Group Project -Nick's Ascension Book Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:09 am

Wow! Pray posted this following info about the owner of QOOP.. This info should be the only lead I need to find the right person, and I think Pray is right it may well have been only a one man operation. I shouldn't need any more help, I will let you guys know how this turns out.
Back to top Go down
Darwan

Darwan

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: The website's link of the book   Group Project -Nick's Ascension Book Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 7:55 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Vampire-Ascension-how-to-book-on-Vampire-power-/160513007517?#ht_5993wt_1139  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Project -Nick's Ascension Book   Group Project -Nick's Ascension Book Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Project -Nick's Ascension Book
Page 1 of 1