The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The glow of the stone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-02-01

The glow of the stone Empty
PostSubject: The glow of the stone   The glow of the stone Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:26 pm

You know,i had to stop a minute and admire 1 natural effect created by the creation of the true philosophers stone.It was commented in 3 works not only in nick's work but this light that would shine from the substance wow what a sight this must be to see...i have found biblical refferences of this hidden manna which is the matter that is Pure energy this manna which makes the stone possible even down to biblical verses what the manna looked like and how GOD fed the manna to the isrelites when they were in the desert....This manna is also in the elixer i guess one word of truth is the glow effect along with the longer life,opening the mind 100%,and so on i want to share this because i felt like i had too.I read one time in nicks work he would hear a girl spirit and early in the A.m i too have experianced hearing this womenly voice and thats what made me think on nicks work really alot is certain truths of how people have their experiances others can relate too possibly because the haunting's you may encounter along its path is very interesting....

The manna described biblicaly

deuteronomy 33:13
13About Joseph he said:

“May the Lord bless his land

with the precious dew from heaven above

and with the deep waters that lie below;

Revelation 2:17

17He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.

Exodus 16:31

31 The people of Israel called the bread manna.[a] It was white like coriander seed and tasted like wafers made with honey.

john 6:49

49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died.

i will stop there i just had to post this..... sunny

Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The glow of the stone   The glow of the stone Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:37 pm

And this one too.

“To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white Stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it” (Revelation iii, 17).
Back to top Go down
Thoth

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2015-06-15

PostSubject: Re: The glow of the stone   The glow of the stone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:33 pm

Solar, I think this hints to the principle of never giving the entire process to the stone away. Except for the brother/sisterhood of those who have attained it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The glow of the stone   The glow of the stone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 1:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The glow of the stone   The glow of the stone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The glow of the stone
Page 1 of 1