The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sovereignty

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-09-19

Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver   Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Progress has been achieved on both the transcendence and gold making works.

Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver Caduce12 I’ve been a part time student of Alchemy for 30 years and now a full time practicing Alchemist. The work was a confusing space and nothing seemed to make any sense. The breakthrough came for me when I understood the Caduceus Symbol was actually transcendence schematic for brain activation.

The atrophied pituitary and pineal glands can be stimulated and brought back into functionality when the snakes constrict the fluid in spinal column depicted in the shaft, pushing spinal fluid hydraulics to cause a pituitary gland secretion; seriously kicking up the brain bandwidth. The abyss is the dosage blink out threshold and the disk is the pituitary gland and the wings where we take flight. The pituitary gland drives the pineal gland (DMT) and that is where the action is.

Ask anyone who has lit a DMT pipe and they will tell you that we are capable of processing 10,000 years of experiential data (amazing visuals, massive emotional content and data streams in unimaginable forms) in only 10 minutes.

Reactivating the golden brain glands, pituitary and pineal is easier than learning to ride a bicycle. These glandular secretions dramatically kick up brain bandwidths opening up the consciousness field, and what were previously unsolvable problems now becomes child’s play.

After a career in high tech advanced energy system development, DMT, and then learning how to access these innate brain gland chemicals I’ve become a modern day outed alchemist making real gold with LENR Interferometry Microsmelting from silica dioxide. This low budget garage technology start up accomplished more science in a year than the multi-billion dollar CERN and Hadron particle colliders with their legions of Ph’D physicists have in a decade.

To learn more about secreting your pituitary and pineal glands go to: Transformational Blog and to see a Kickstarter raise preview video on making gold with the Dr. Milewski method go to:  Surplus Gold Making Plant

If anyone is interested in purchasing a surplus LENR Interferometry Microsmelt lab to learn how to make gold I am selling surplus equipment on Craigslist at: Equipment Sale Ad

Good luck with your great work!
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver   Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:48 pm

hello and thanks for your post! the symbol translation was pretty interesting. and caught my attention.

however, i am not very sure why if you can make all your gold, you are worried about selling anything?? seems to be common traits with many scams in this field. not saying you are, but that is the initial thought when one reads something like this.

any who, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sovereignty

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver   Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Passa

Appreciate the skepticism. I am selling the phase one gold making lab plant as we are done with learning how to make gold. Its not enough to just do the impossible, now we are moving on with phase 2 which is to do the work profitably.

The lab is a valuable learning tool for anyone wanting to learn the art of making gold. Nature actually makes the gold and when we establish the elemental bloom conditions we see the elements form.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver   Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:56 pm

hello Sovereignty your post etc is interesting but I too am very skeptical especially when there are half money of purchases and sales, however, it would be interesting even more data much more thorough thanks
any who,thanks
Back to top Go down
Sovereignty

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver   Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:21 pm

Alexbr,

I suggest you watch the kickstarter preview vid and if that does not alleviate your skepticism, then we have a case of extreme skepticism and nothing I can say or do will alleviate that.

The blue eagle team are all credible scientists and engineers with known backgrounds and reputations and integrity. None of these would risk their reputations by playing any games. It is with only a great deal of reflection that any of us report these findings knowing full that we'll be labelled as Crackpots. Some of us are outed alchemists and some are the discrete variety.

If the surplus gold making plant is of no interest or even offensive to you fine, just ignore it if you wish, but you can't ignore the irrefutable data that this gold making lab plant produced without those consequences.

As a practicing alchemist with a modicum of success on both sides of the craft I had to develop a certain level of discernment to even do the work (call it advanced kinesiology, or old school gut), some even pull out their pocket pendulums to find their way.

I am a new member, really short on time these days and without wading through the thousands of posts on this site, I'd like to ask, has anyone on this forum made any gold with the various methods and techniques?

Kind regards
Martin
Back to top Go down
Sovereignty

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver   Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:06 pm

The serious information offered in my post seems lost and diminished by also sharing the fact that the surplus lab equipment was being disposed of.

There are two important aspects of the great work (transformational and time in the lab actually making or transmutating gold) and no progress will be achieved in the great work without a balanced effort on both sides.

Lost in this noise was the fact that I could not have made gold without access to the higher bandwidths that come from accessing the golden pituitary and pineal glands. Helllooo.

Please do not bother me with anymore ninny skepticism fsdafpsduf, bring some bandwidth to the discourse and use your facility of knowingness to know what is real or not and if that has not been developed to any extent, my advice would be to start with that part of the work.

Sovereignty
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver   Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Sovereignty,

Please clarify.  "accessing the golden pituitary and pineal glands."
Use straight forward language.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sovereignty

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver   Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Hello Kevin,

Minnesota is a cool place.

Most of us are in an atrophied brain gland state. We've got all this wonderful equipment but somebody forgot to leave the owners manual on how to operate it.

Atrophied brain glands can be rejuvenated. I was just out falling some trees on the property and hunched down with the 20" saw and took a huge dose just in the hydraulics of standing up. I go into great detail on the fukushima blog so will not do so here.

This intelligent conversation is occurring in the frontal lobe and at about 2000 bytes/sec. Pump your pituitary and pineal glands with dosage beyond the blink out state and when you pop back in you will be in the Delta brain state cruising with a bandwidth of around 400,000,000,000 bytes/ second.

Accessing your golden glands is as easy as learning to ride a bicycle, why would it be difficult.... its the way we were designed.

Share with me what is going on in your space. Have you made any gold?

Kindest regards,

Sovereignty
Back to top Go down
Sovereignty

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver   Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Kevin,

On the fukushim50 blog in the 2011 archives three quarters down the page you'll find a post called "On becoming a sovereign being."

Here is the link: On becoming a sovereign being

enjoy
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver   Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Sovereignty,

Thanks for the link.  I found it to be interesting...  I've been practicing sun gazing for some time and that is supposed to stimulate the Pineal gland as well.  Funny you mention knocking down trees.  I have many logs to cut tomorrow and the next day.  Wood is my only source of heat in the winter.  Still working on becoming golden...
Back to top Go down
Sovereignty

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver   Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:26 am

Kevin,

I have some sun gazer friends and I've dabbled a bit ..... their is definitely a subtle energy that is sweet.

I have some technical cuts on the property that need attention... topped and fell three Alders 18" base today with three more to go tomorrow... major aches and pains. Some people go to the gym.... I pull out the power saws for my work outs.

I have a great partner and she does the limb clean up. A wood boiler Rocket Mass Heater stove in my Jacuzzi bath house. I put 100 ft of 1/2" copper coil on the top and plumbed that in to the hot tub. Very sweet.

I used to have to deliberately pump my glands and found that after they come out of atrophy they secrete all day long if one is active and sometimes even at blink out dosage.

Kindest regards,

Sovereignty
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver   Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:59 am

Sovereignty wrote:

I am a new member, really short on time these days and without wading through the thousands of posts on this site, I'd like to ask, has anyone on this forum made any gold with the various methods and techniques?

Kind regards
Martin
as of actually making it i am not positive although i am pretty positive a few have discovered how lol. majority of the goals here is not to make the gold. the gold making would just be a test to see if the stone is real. have you had time to look through any of the forum yet?
Back to top Go down
Sovereignty

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver   Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:35 am

Passa,

Thank you for your feed back.... No I have not had the time to go through the posts and you have confirmed what I assumed to be typically the case,(its really a well known and old conversation yadda yadda yaddax00).  

I too was of the view that the making gold aspect of Alchemy was only the proof test. My perspective evolved in the experience and came to the place of the importance of gold making, on an equal requirement of an Alchemist as the transcendence work.

Transcendence only, is a lazy Alchemist spiritual elitist copout and Alchemists do not copout, period.

If we look at our earth history from the Anninaki these were said to be gods with a small g and they came to earth for one thing, gold. See Zachari Sitchen's work. Physical gold has a value in frequency resonant utility value that we have no understanding of at this time.

From out present perspective it makes nice jewelry, trinkets and is historically a store and form of foundational wealth, but its prehistoric value was as a mechanism to create reality and more.

They came here and developed this planet with a coherent design within natural laws. see the brilliant work of Michael Tellinge from south Africa who ties the stone circles back to the Giza power plant.

Back to top Go down
Sovereignty

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver   Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:37 am

The you tube video embedded link did not come through.

Here is his you tube channel link.

Michael Tellinger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver   Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from my Gold Making Lab in Vancouver
Page 1 of 1