The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeker's effects from taking the elixir.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Seeker's effects from taking the elixir. Empty
PostSubject: Seeker's effects from taking the elixir.    Seeker's effects from taking the elixir. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:36 pm

I finally got enough testing done with the elixir to report my effects from it.  Using the GW stone multiplied with it's own volatile spirit, but unfermented, I have noticed several positive effects. #1 The removal and curing of all muscle and joint pain. Mind you I'm still pretty young so I didn't have much to begin with. #2 It cured fear,doubt and sadness although not completely. Heartbreak is severely lessened but not cured. #3 A temporary increase in psychic abilities. #4 A temporary increase in the ease and speed of learning. #5 A semi permanent increase in the rate that muscle mass grows,and in honing reflexes.

Higher order unfermented stones create a HUGE field of psychic energy. When I sleep within it (near impossible to avoid) it causes dreams to be as vivid and detailed as real life. This includes all five senses and the ability to feel pain. This effect occurs every single night. Every single morning it's accompanied by the effects of a very good night's sleep.  Weaker stones also possess this effect but only when consumed.

When I stopped taking the stone I noticed all physical healing effects are permanent,but you can re damage the same joints and muscles,so some of the effects will slowly return over time.  Mental effects gradually fade but everything you learned and worked for remains. Psychic effects are not permanent they fade the quickest and your psychic abilities may be suppressed for a week or two. Again you learn and keep everything you worked for.  I suspect that the suppression comes from your body having to readapt to having less raw psychic power.

The GW stone fermented with silver but only slightly multiplied, also had remarkable effectiveness in curing a terminally ill dog of mine. The disease she had was called parvo. It causes the cell walls to weaken leading to internal bleeding,bloody diarrhea,bloody vomiting,free bleeding from any existing wounds,severe dehydration,and loss of appetite.  I did not have enough of a sample to cure her fully,but I did have enough to keep her from dying when she was in critical condition.  She pulled through and is very healthy to this very day. I was worried,because this disease caused her to lose a LOT of weight very quickly.

On an unrelated note: I noticed that all GW stones resonate with one another. If there is one stone being created or multiplied within range of another,the other will act as a power source for the new one. All stones that are not in the process of multiplication will feed one that is. Any stone that is being multiplied,will draw in energy from any available source within its radius, this includes all other stones or alchemical elixirs,all electrical appliances, all living beings, the earth,and the sun. Curiously enough this effect is beneficial to organic beings,but not so beneficial to nonphysical life. It also does not seem to harm alchemical elixirs,if anything it makes them stronger.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Seeker's effects from taking the elixir.    Seeker's effects from taking the elixir. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:49 pm

very good write up. Nice summary on your experience. I am curious as to if you or anyone else reading this has experience or knowledge with the connection of the stone with its source. Are we still unsure if the effects from say your stone will work (safely, and as strongly) to you as it would to someone else? or Is each stone make per person? that make sense lol, I pretty tired. Not been in the best of shape lately.

Also, where or how, did you come to the conclusion of the stones feeding from other stones in the area? any idea of the range?
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Seeker's effects from taking the elixir.    Seeker's effects from taking the elixir. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:43 pm

The connection between the stone and it's creator is a strong one. I've found that if another being takes the stone,then I can use it as a psychic link to myself,and I can actively heal them in addition to the passive healing of the stone itself. Since my energy signature is well developed, its stronger than that of normal humans

So the effect of the stone might actually be stronger for someone else than it is on myself. I'm well convinced that the stone is perfectly safe for someone other than myself to use. I do make the samples for others,weaker than the ones I keep for personal use. That way I don't have to worry about making it overwhelmingly powerful (just in case).

The concept of stones feeding one another,is simply what happens. One stone increases the manna level of it's environment,and all other alchemical substances within range are there for created within a higher manna level environment. This allows them to become stronger than their predecessors. These stronger ones increase the manna level yet farther,and so on. The range is dependent upon the strength of whatever samples you have on hand. As a general rule of thumb,wherever auras intersect, there is the possibility for one substance to feed another.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Seeker's effects from taking the elixir.    Seeker's effects from taking the elixir. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:51 pm

The connection you may attain if someone else takes your stone...

I would say if you could connect, heal, etc remotely, one could also hurt remotely should they choose?
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Seeker's effects from taking the elixir.    Seeker's effects from taking the elixir. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 7:12 pm

Yes causing harm remotely is possible,I'm actually very good at it, most people who are aware of it tend to shy away from randomly attacking innocents. There's always going to be someone who has more skill than yourself if you attack people willy nilly,then sooner or later you're going to attack someone who knows how to attack back. Make no mistake,psychic combat is just as real and almost as dangerous as physical combat. Likewise,picking fights is just as stupid physically as it is spiritually. It's just a very fast way to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Thoth

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2015-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Seeker's effects from taking the elixir.    Seeker's effects from taking the elixir. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:39 pm

My personal experience has been an exponential increase in mental faculties and all worry/sorrow and doubt leaves completely. I don't have any physical ailments but I noticed my repair time from intense exercise and illness is borderline crazy. Also, my capacity for empathy has been greatly increased. And the vivid dreams are insane. I'm terrified to see what happens with higher order multiplication.
Back to top Go down
Thoth

PostSubject: Re: Seeker's effects from taking the elixir.    Seeker's effects from taking the elixir. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:43 pm

Also, my friend rose is a PK/TK. And she said that she is no longer able to read my thoughts. She just says she gets intense vibes from me. (She has no idea about my alchemical pursuits).
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Seeker's effects from taking the elixir.    Seeker's effects from taking the elixir. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 3:11 am

Thoth wrote:
My personal experience has been an exponential increase in mental faculties and all worry/sorrow and doubt leaves completely. I don't have any physical ailments but I noticed my repair time from intense exercise and illness is borderline crazy. Also, my capacity for empathy has been greatly increased. And the vivid dreams are insane. I'm terrified to see what happens with higher order multiplication.

Hi Thoth
ok this is interesting experience but a what elixir give you this experience ? whath way alchemY you habe is made your elixir ? can as explication it thanks

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Seeker's effects from taking the elixir.    Seeker's effects from taking the elixir. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 12:58 pm

Thoth wrote:
Also, my friend rose is a PK/TK. And she said that she is no longer able to read my thoughts. She just says she gets intense vibes from me. (She has no idea about my alchemical pursuits).

What is a pk tk?
Back to top Go down
Thoth

PostSubject: Re: Seeker's effects from taking the elixir.    Seeker's effects from taking the elixir. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 1:33 pm

Sorry about the delay bros, super busy with med school
Back to top Go down
Thoth

PostSubject: Re: Seeker's effects from taking the elixir.    Seeker's effects from taking the elixir. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 1:36 pm

But pk/tk is telekinetic or phychokinetic. As to what path, the dry path. I had some mishaps with the kiln and crucible. And pissed years of time and money down the drain experimenting. But you may find what you seek, but we don't find the stone, it finds us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeker's effects from taking the elixir.    Seeker's effects from taking the elixir. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeker's effects from taking the elixir.
Page 1 of 1