The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here

Go down 
+8
Janan AD
auggie
cocojambo
alkem5161
solarseeker
Lumen
alexbr
SimonV
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here   I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 4:40 pm

Have you seen them fly?
Back to top Go down
auggie

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: SimonV white salt stone   I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 12:23 am

hello everyone this is Auggie I joined this forum, way back in 2009 . I was interested in simonv's healing salt so I did some research and found what he's talking about. its called TAOSALT.... a company called "Biodrux" sells it for $500.00 for 200 grams it takes 8 days and nights to make it they liquefy sea salt from the eastern seaboard of Korea at 2,700f. nine separate times , a very intense process using bamboo and pine sap, special clay and an iron pot and they use very little of it only the top foam is used. and the rest is discarded or sold as bamboo salt which is healthy too but not the miracle worker that TAOSALT is I thought I should share this with the forum.. Take care my friends Auggie
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here   I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:33 am

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here   I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:34 am

hi auggie

thanks for interesting share

maybe we can try made it alone... without must spend these expensive moneys

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
Janan AD

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-11-15

PostSubject: PHILOSOPHER'S STONE   I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 4:24 am

The supply was low so they ran out. But I found my older master sister who is actually 'selling' it....

Dear Mr. Simon,
I am interested in your stone and would love to buy some from your older master sister.
I have some ailments and need the stone for its treatment.
Regards,
Janan
jananauh15@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Janan AD

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-11-15

PostSubject: Tao Salt or Philosopher's stone   I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 4:34 am

Dear Mr. Simon,

I am very interested in your Stone. I have some physical ailments and need a non medicinal, non surgical cure.
I would like to buy some from your older master sister.

Best Regards,
Janan

Back to top Go down
preconserv

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-07-09

PostSubject: Further Info on the White Stone / Mineral Salt   I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 4:08 pm

SimonV wrote:
I do not make this stone my clan does.  But I am learning how to make it through the old alchemist way through many books.

The supply was low so they ran out. But I found my older master sister who is actually 'selling' it....

The money part is just a trifle, its not the real price. Basically giving it away.

This stone is perfect.They make it from the Earth's alchemical blood. (this is not a metaphor, they literally make it from the earth's equivalent of blood)

Hi There

Does the website that SimonV is referring too here and where his sister selling the stone. I would really like to take a look and find out more for myself.

Alternatively, does anyone by any chance, know how to get hold of SimonV ?

Thanks so much for the help.
Back to top Go down
SimonV

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here   I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 4:55 pm

Janan AD wrote:

Dear Mr. Simon,
I am interested in your stone and would love to buy some from your older master sister.
I have some ailments and need the stone for its treatment.
Regards,
Janan
jananauh15@gmail.com

She stopped selling it, but I have some from her.

Here the a copy and paste of the original site,which is currently down...

Its 150 for half pound of the salt....

Paypal and I will send it.
Gotsuccesstiger@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
SimonV

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here   I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 12:16 am

preconserv wrote:
SimonV wrote:
I do not make this stone my clan does.  But I am learning how to make it through the old alchemist way through many books.

The money part is just a trifle, its not the real price. Basically giving it away.

This stone is perfect.They make it from the Earth's alchemical blood. (this is not a metaphor, they literally make it from the earth's equivalent of blood)

Hi There

Does the website that SimonV is referring too here and where his sister selling the stone. I would really like to take a look and find out more for myself.

Alternatively, does anyone by any chance, know how to get hold of SimonV ?

Thanks so much for the help.

MY email altered me that I had a message here.
Back to top Go down
AB

AB

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here   I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 5:36 pm

SimonV,

Are you referring to what is known as INSAN BAMBOO SALT or TAO SALT? This is what the pics you posted have led me too:

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/4768-taoist-salt/

http://www.koreapost.com/m/content/view.html?§ion=160&no=660&category=179

http://insanbamboosalt.koreayellowpage.net/

http://www.universal-tao.com/article/precious.html

It doesn't seem like a 'stone'... But could very likely have health benefits... Maybe there are further stages in the process that are not being 'commercialized'...
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here   I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:41 am

Janan AD wrote:
Dear Mr. Simon,

I am very interested in your Stone. I have some physical ailments and need a non medicinal, non surgical cure.
I would like to buy some from your older master sister.

Best Regards,
Janan

Hi Janan!

Did this remedy help at all?

Was the purchase worth it?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here   I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:47 am

I was also sent a message to SimonV, he was telling me that it is not as powerful as the real philosophers stone should to be, may be the reason is that it is only a white one.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here   I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have the Perfected White Stone...Pictures here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2