The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.

Go down 
+4
AmonD
auggie
alexbr
seasalt
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Empty
PostSubject: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:42 am

IF YOU ALL WANT INSTRUCTION, GOOGLE STEVEN SCHOOL ALCHEMY BOOKS.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 5:23 am

hello seasalt

steven school iron pyrite and menstrum Vinegar and hydrogen peroxide step by step video book and photos of the result etc (if are true?).

now it is time that we analyze and study and experience what indicates steven school
because we have long been very intrigued his many videos and his many books

that have been translated and read them all and the presumed results alchemical steven claims to have obtained (if true?)

http://howtomakethephilosophersstone.com/

now sealsal ok you're absolutely right that this matter is pyrite steven school uses in its alleged alchemical (he says he decoded from the writings of the ancient cosmopolitan, flamel, fedrico gualdi etc etc texts and manuscripts of the ancient alchemists he cites a lot and very often referring to ancient texts he analyzes it and by his personal decoding operation )
and he pyrite that is the prima material that he uses he does see very clearly in his DVD titled Alchemy And The Prima Materia

https://www.createspace.com/408704

now more in this video steven says that prima material used by the Greeks Egyptians etc. instead it was the iron instead of the one he uses now and that he does see steven is pyrite

and pyrite grinded end as he says in his various video is opened with a solvent menstrum now solvent old he indicates with vinegar and what explains it in detail in a video dedicated to this and called Alchemy And The Vinegar Of The Sages

https://www.createspace.com/412872

He also always in this video of  Alchemy And The Vinegar Of The Sages indicates a modern version of this solvent which he now says to use (composed of two elements) vinegar and hydrogen peroxide and the solvent mixture is applied so applied to the raw material pyrite to extract the green lion etc and then distil water metal etc etc etc

and all the various stages there this until obtaining the stone (if true?) are described and explained and photographed and filmed in his many videos and books

nb
in particular all the various stages of alchemy and its alleged results very interesting (if true?), which he obtained are filmed all step by step in video

titled magnum opus

https://www.createspace.com/381734
The Magnum Opus

and also in Yuotube from his latest video

and alvays youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phv2dUbyCOE&feature=youtu.be

and more video of step by steps lion gren lion red dry way etc etc can found in one chanel you tube of steven school

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH--n0iQij4MoZEABDaPYBQ

(Nb he says he got the stone and to have the elixir of long life and transmute gold) and also puts this also photos of his alleged results if true? in a dedicated fb

https://www.facebook.com/alchemystevenschool?pnref=story

now if true? his results that he claims to have ottuenuti if true? They are very interesting and a bit of time we study and experience on what to verify authenticity?
So now what would be also interesting to confront what obviously always whether what it says and teaches steven in its various videos and books if is true?

now seen the interest then we open a dedicated thread and us on this and the various tests required in this way we could share photos and our results of these experiments in the way of pyrite this steven

nb
all these results in photos videos etc obtain maybe? of this steven school way fo iron pirite ( photos step by step obtain etc are very beautiful and eye-catching ) but if is true ?sure if it is true sure it is very much interesting..... but is true ? so we must analyzed it and well experiment it and try it well and we try it by time

NOW if all is true ? we are very very much happy nb as you can see videos and books photos are very beautiful and very eye-catching

so seasalt
now have you work with this way of steven school ? have you result in this way ? and waht you have arrived with this metod of steven school ?

i my best regards alexbr

ciao seasalt

steven school ferro pirite e menstrum di aceto e acqua ossigenata etcstep by step video book and photos of the result etc (if are true?).

ora noi è da tempo che analizziamo e studiamo e sperimentiamo ciò che indica la steven school
perchè ci hanno da tempo molto incuriosito i suoi video e i suoi libri che abbiamo tradotti e letti tutti e i presunti risultati alchemici che steven sostiene di avere ottenuto ( se veri ?)

ora si sealsal hai perfettamente ragione la pirite è materia che questa steven school utilizza nella sua presunta via alchemica (che lui dice di aver decodificato dagli scritti antichi del cosmopolita, flamel, federico gualdi etc etc testi e manoscritti degli antichi alchimisti che lui cita molto e molto spesso rifacendosi ai testi antichi lui analizza e ne da una sua personale decodifica operativa )
e lui la pirite che è la materia che lui usa lui fa vedere molto chiaramente nel suo dvd intitolato materia prima

ora sempre nel video questo steven dice che materia prima usata dai greci egizi etc invece era stata il ferro e invece che quella che lui usa attualmente e che lui stesso steven fa vedere è la pirite  

e la pirite triturata fine come lui dice nei suoi vari video va aperta con un solvente menstrum  ora il solvente antico lui lo indica con l'aceto e ciò lo spiega dettagliatamente in un video ad ciò dedicato e intitolato vinegar of sages

lui inoltre sempre in questo video vinegar of sages  indica una versione moderna di questo solvente  che lui attualmente dice di usare ( composto di 2 elementi )   aceto e acqua ossigenata e il solvente cosi composto viene applicato   applicato alla materia prima la pirite per estrarne il leone verde etc e poi distillarne l’acqua metallica etc etc etc

e tutte le varie fasi ci ciò fino all'ottenimento della pietra (se vere?) sono descritte e spiegate e fotografate e filmate nei suoi vari video e libri

nb
in particolare tutte varie fasi alchemiche e i suoi presunti risultati molto interessanti  ( se veri ?) da lui ottenuti son filmate tutte fase per fase nel video

intitolato opus magnum

e anche in yuotube da questo suo ultimo video

( nb lui dice di avere ottenuto la pietra e di avere l'elixir di lunga vita e di trasmutare in oro ) e di ciù mette inoltre anche le foto dei suoi presunti risultati se veri ? in un fb dedicato  

ora se veri ? i suoi risultati che lui sostiene aver ottuenuti se veri ? sono molto interessanti e da un po di tempo noi studiamo e sperimentiamo su cio per verificarne la veridicità ?
dunque ora sarebbe su ciò anche interessante confrontarci su ciò ovviamente sempre se ciò che afferma e insegna steven nei suoi vari video e libri sia vero ?

ora visto anche l'interesse  apriamo dunque un thread dedicato e noi su ciò ed dei vari esperimenti tenuti in questa via potremmo condividere foto ed i nostri risultati di questi esperimenti sulla via della pirite di questo steven

nb
all these results in photos videos etc obtain maybe? of this steven school way fo iron pirite ( photos step by step obtain etc are very beautiful and eye-catching ) but if is true ?sure if it is true sure it is very much interesting..... but is true ? so we must analyzed it and well experiment it and try it well and we try it by time

NOW if all is true ? we are very very much happy nb as you can see videos and books photos are very beautiful and very eye-catching

so seasalt
now have you work with this way of steven school ? have you result in this way ? and waht you have arrived with this metod of steven school?

i mie migliori saluti alexbr
Back to top Go down
auggie

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: steven schools books   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:42 pm

hello Alex and Seasalt, and Forum members Iv'e been keeping an eye on Steven school Iv'e bought eight of his booklets plus one video. I think he has discovered some major things, but he's being Coy about Fully disclosing everything. I bought: Sol & luna, Golden water, Ravens head, Green lion, Tincture of gold, Alchemy survival, Peacocks tail, Golden process, and the video- Aurum solis . he re-cycles the same photos throughout his other booklets, at least the ones Iv'e bought so far . I made 3 attempts to make the green lion using his procedure and my best guess as to what his hidden ingredients might be . without success so far . So I backed off and looked else where, while keeping his procedures in mind. I also stopped visiting his site, and was Very surprised when you said what his "Prima Materia" was . He gave No indications it might be that particular mineral in all his previous booklets. It sounds like you may have bought his video 'alchemy and the prima materia' and possibly vinegar of the sages ? His videos are usually silent, with photos and some limited writing. Does he actually Say what that mineral is, or are you guessing that it looks kind of like that mineral from His photos. If true , maybe I should purchase his latest 2 videos and try one last time.. sincerely Auggie
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:59 pm

Are there any clues or explanation as to how he ended up with iron pyrite?
You dont just pick a random substance that you think is the prime matter and then claim that it is.I assume he has done some research before hand so he should have provided some kind of"evidence" to back up his claims.

But for some reason i don't really trust this guy.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:00 pm

hi Amond

now we too have read and translated all his videos and books (in pm and we can send all they are all videos and books available to everyone with absolutely no problem) and then well we know them all and I assure you that in the video before he takes matters in hand pyrite many times throughout the video and even without naming it speaks at length and pyrite he makes clearly see, anyone can see that it is incontrovertibly pyrite is also in one of the his fb of the steven school

Alchemy survival guide

he  give a some indicates where and what to buy but I also about all this i had direct confirmation of everything ...

in your last post you say quote :

we are agree we also have many doubt but we try test the method experiment give in him books and videos :

SO now as the beginning I always said that the real problem is this method work? or not ? this is its proper interpretation as he says the method of cosmopolitan Flamel Ferico gualdi? he has really achieved? or not? what he says that construction of the stone edge elixir of long life and transmutations copious gold

now we think we have seen that in many experienced his method we can work collectively and deal well on all the way
because if it works?
for us the various operating steps in the laboratory are very clear

Regard alexbr

ps
I soon instead of photos of experiments on the method of the seven school

under 2 fig of pyrite grinded and put in dissolution with solvente of 1+1 (menstrum Vinegar and hydrogen peroxide ) in fig can see many salt white and the golden water mineral arrive

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/6ij257a0100njz3/AAC1rfRz8d7DyWmJ20Ai7XOSa

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/rw0l1cs8psj0qwl/AACGobBODriRCaMs8bBKRoxOa

here 2 fig the golden water mineral becane with evaporation as steven say in him opinion... this it is our Lion now ( steven say ) that we must separate distillation by this the water of metallic dew

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g9dbb7398te8p22/P1050787.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/24ns9h31oxtjmnm/P1050244.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eh198gd35u6jggf/P1050246.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6tzko2gkoqv5hr/P1050613.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rimsc5pu33lr0ie/P1050614.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/3srr76y7aynnued/AAA3cKaMeTPtSck1NnbsXWFua

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/vckqw2i3wp6zepk/AAC_HB1AKFCpncffSY97ua0Ra

pyrite fig it is the same mineral indicate in the video of steven school titled prima materia

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/t4js14m50d9h36m/AADK13SHfjbsAnIIbirE3J_9a
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

hi AmonD

ora anche noi abbiamo letto e tradotto tutti i suoi video e libri ( e essi in pm moi possiamo inviarli tutti video e essi sono libri e video a disposizione di tutti senza assolutamente nessun problema ) e dunque ben li conosciamo tutti e ti assicuro che nel video prima materia lui prende in mano la pirite molte volte per tutto il video e pur senza nominarla ne parla diffusamente ed è pirite lui la fa chiaramente vedere e chiunque puo vedere che è inoppugnabilmente pirite  è inoltre in uno dei suoi fb della steven school

Alchemy survival guide

lui  indica anche dove comprarla ma e su tutto cio inoltre ho avuto conferme dirette su tutto cio...

in your last post you say quote :

we are agree we also have many doubt but we try test the method experiment give in him books and videos :

ora come dall'inizio ho sempre detto detto il vero problema è questa metodologia funziona ? o no ? è questa la sua la giusta interpretazione come dice lui del metodo del cosmopolita flamel ferico gualdi ? lui ha veramente realizzato? o no ?quello che lui afferma ossia realizzazione della pietra fil elixir di lunga vita e trasmutazioni copiose in oro

ora secondo noi visto che in molti abbiamo sperimentato il suo metodo possiamo lavorarci collettivamente e confrontarci bene su tutto il percorso perche se funziona ? per noi i vari passaggi operativi di laboratorio sono molto chiari

regard alexbr

ps
presto io posto delle foto degli esperimenti fatti sul metodo della steven school

Last edited by alexbr on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
seasalt

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 2:49 am

It's simple. You extract the soluble iron and sulfur mix. The soluble iron is the soil. The soluble sulfur is the seed of gold that will grow into a soluble form of red transluscent gold. It's all in iron pyrite naturally. Ready to go. It's the prime matter for the best way to make the one true classic hidden philosophers stone. The first matter can't be separated from anything in the entire universe. It is in everything imprinted by everything in its own unique way. All dissolving paths are traps leading to death trapped in particles and extinction of the users of those medicines. It's the difference between soluble and insoluble. One gives life and growth, the other separation and death.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 2:57 am

hi seasalt

perhaps what it's all true perhaps ? But now for you to affirm what with so much determination about this path of steven school you

SO have you try this way of pyrite and mastrum  1+1 (menstrum Vinegar and hydrogen peroxide ) ?

have you some concrete and real result in this method of steven school ?

look i have updated my last post now i have put in my last
post some the photos of our some experimet and some the step of our partial result
in the way of steven school
so can put also your experiment and your result

so we can well open all together with a deep and serious confrontation operating also on this method very thanks

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
seasalt

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 3:46 am

Just do it and be done with it. Simple. Iron pyrite.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 4:36 am

hi seasalt

i know enough well the method of stevens school of iron pyrite and menstrum  1+1 (menstrum Vinegar and hydrogen peroxide )
( so look my photos of various steps of this serult method  attach in the last post) and if is true ? and if this method work  ?
but nb it this method is not absolutly so simple .. but it methos is well complex
so but yuo have work it in laboratory ?
have you some result in this method of the steven school ?
or is your only an well your teoretical opinion about it ?

my best regard alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seasalt

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 6:12 am

Iron pyrite is the prima materia. No proof needed. Do it yourself.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 6:33 am

seasalt wrote:
Iron pyrite is the prima materia. No proof needed. Do it yourself.

ok sea salt maybe all it is true ?

but sorry but you have not yet responded

if yuo have work with this method of steven school in laboratory ?

and if you have you some result in this method of steven school with pyrite and mastrum  1+1 (menstrum Vinegar and hydrogen peroxide ) ?

OR your is only an well your teoretical opinion about it ?

regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
seasalt

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:49 am

What does it matter? I looked at the first Dropbox photo and it's clear that you added some white powder on top of some poorly pulverized iron pyrite ore. What you have in that jar does not even remotely look like a natural extract from pyrite. Try again.
Back to top Go down
seasalt

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:54 am

The forum members here aren't stupid. They know Steven school is right. So please stop causing confusion on purpose. It is obvious to most Here your intent.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:46 am

seasalt looks that perhaps we have not understood

me too curious about the way steven iron pyrite and Mestrum
so much so that I have all his books and videos that I have them all translated and is very well studied with regard to its applications in the wet and in the dry and as you can see by the attached picture in the post we've experienced a little but the difference did not have your certainties so seriously on this path I am seriously looking for a serious and evidence of serious towards operating and I think what they like all this here

So my intent is to understand and experience deeply and certainly not to make confusion

(and I also think that not many here in the forum know this way and therefore would be great and really interesting deepen it well and give precise evidence of both theoretical and operational)

my best regards alexbr

guarda seasalt che forse non ci siamo capiti

anche a me incuriosisce la via di steven ferro pirite e mestrum
tanto è vero che ho tutti i suoi libri e video che li ho tutti tradotti e molto ben studiati si per quanto riguarda le sue applicazioni in via umida che in via secca e come puoi ben vedere dalle foto che ho allegato nell'altro post ci ho sperimentato su un poco ma la differenza non ho le tue certezze per cui seriamente io su questa via sto seriamente cercando dei seri riscontri e dei seri confronti operativi e penso che cio questo qui lo vogliano tutti

dunque il mio intento è quello di capire e sperimentare a fondo e non di certo quello di fare confusione

(e inoltre penso che non molti qui nel forum conoscono questa via e dunque sarebbe ottimo e veramente interessante approfondirla bene e darne dei precisi riscontri sia teorico che operativi )

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 11:11 am

Alexbr or seasalt,if any of you are willing to send me over the files as to this iron pyrite "path" i would much appreciate it.But don't expect any practical verification from me as i still do not yet have enough confidence in myself to start messing with serious substances and all
Back to top Go down
seasalt

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 12:21 pm

Iron pyrite, arsenopyrite, and calcium pyrite or whatever it's called.....avoid the latter two. Iron pyrite isn't very dangerous really. It's iron and sulfur plus a touch of real gold. No need to be afraid of it. Your blood has slot of iron and sulfur, so it makes sense to eat the iron sulfur soluble matured grown into redness crystalline material to replenish the magnetic life attracting abilities of iron back into the blood. The life is in the blood. Iron attracts life. Iron is in theblood. Pull more life into you. TThat's the idea why you use an iron based prima. Iron pyrite is the best metal ore to use. Non toxic. Plus the iron sulfur mixture grows a touch of gold in itself too, mixed with red iron.
Back to top Go down
leonverde

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2015-01-26

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Thank you, Seasalt ,in the will of GOD I will try this path, GOD BLESS you !
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 2:12 am

Wrong- not even close.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 4:31 pm

seasalt wrote:
The forum members here aren't stupid. They know Steven school is right. So please stop causing confusion on purpose. It is obvious to most Here your intent.
alexbr is merely expression some reasonable doubts, which is healthy.

seasalt wrote:
What does it matter? I looked at the first Dropbox photo and it's clear that you added some white powder on top of some poorly pulverized iron pyrite ore. What you have in that jar does not even remotely look like a natural extract from pyrite. Try again.
Uhh, actually it can look similar to that provided you have left it out long enough... the yellowness fades after a period and the solution can become almost clear. An insoluble white powder will form as well, which is possibly just plain sulfur. Mine looks quite similar, although with significantly less of the white material.

I recall not too long ago the you were all about sea salt, hence your username... I think a few of us heated sea salt for months on end at your insistence that it totally worked, but you had clearly never tried the process because it did not work. Perhaps in another year you will learn more about alchemy and iron pyrite will no longer be the new flavor of the week. study My point being alexbr is not in the wrong for expressing reasonable doubt.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:26 am

Thanks cocojambo  
SO i have updated my post for all and for seasalt with more 5 photos of the step golden water metallic, lion green, etc made it as is write in bookled and video of steve school
this photos are it by various our experiment on the maybe possible way? of steve school with iron pyrite and natural menstrum  

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
seasalt

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 6:21 pm

Grow a soluble form of gold. The soluble iron extracted from the iron pyrite is the soil, and the soluble sulfur distilled from the green lion is the seed of gold you plant in the soil which is iron. The metallic base and starting point of all metals is iron. And the sulfur. Is the seed that uses iron to grow into gold. That Is why you always find the metalloid sulfur with metal ores.
Back to top Go down
leonverde

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 4:46 pm

Using the vinegar of the wise and iron pyrite is very easy .GOD BLESS !
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:42 pm

the hydrogen peroxide reacts with pyrite to form ferric sulfate. the vinegar then reacts with ferric sulfate to form ferrous acetate. the hydrogen peroxide is there to accelerate a reaction to form the acetate, otherwise the acetate alone will take ages if you react it with the ore alone. it's just another acetate path, like the zinc thing ∴N.D.C∴ was pushing or hollandus's saturn acetate work. you can work any of these. I don't know what makes it more "true" than other paths either.

"growing a soluble form of gold." gold is gold. iron is iron. the resultant salt is iron acetate. when you dry distill an acetate you get acetone and some other impurities, like residual acetic acid and other compounds.

edit
ferric salts = yellowish
ferrous acetate = clearish faint green.
That is why the solution fades over time. So if you are evaporating down while it is yellow you are not maximizing the use of your solution and it needs to sit for longer.

Of course you cannot any explanation from a hick like steve.

Last edited by cocojambo on Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 3:37 pm

hi cocojambo

very thanks for your complete and deep clarifications thanks

my best regard
Back to top Go down
leonverde

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 7:09 pm

cheers
seasalt wrote:
It's simple. You extract the soluble iron and sulfur mix. The soluble iron is the soil. The soluble sulfur is the seed of gold that will grow into a soluble form of red transluscent gold. It's all in iron pyrite naturally. Ready to go. It's the prime matter for the best way to make the one true classic hidden philosophers stone. The first matter can't be separated from anything in the entire universe. It is in everything imprinted by everything in its own unique way. All dissolving paths are traps leading to death trapped in particles and extinction of the users of those medicines. It's the difference between soluble and insoluble. One gives life and growth, the other separation and death.
cheers SIMPLE enough my friends!Merry Christmas to all !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.   IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IRON PYRITE IS THE PRIMA MATERIA.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next