The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    Empty
PostSubject: SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Hello Traveler well-found

(Here i'll reply to your email that I attach below that on which you put on the other thread)

I praise that I appreciate and admire your research and your commitment to alchemy and there are skilled and experienced researchers like you and I am happy to see you here on the forum
And I consider it extremely important to the way in which the GW operates and on which I have worked in the past (as I have already said) in a traditional traditional derivation that operated on the instructions of the cristoforo Parisianthat wasthe  famous disciple of raimondo lullo mss violetta , summetta  and lucidarius instructions that are of Extreme interest and very explicit both on the ciurculatus major and volatilization of the \"philosophical dew\" salts and obtaining as a universal solvent derived from the GW as well as subsequent istruction for made the stone phil .
Of this precious manuscript conenent summetta the violetta and the lucidarius that is extremely generous and explicit and attached the link below
As it was in the principles of openness and total sharing (which, as I have said many times, I totally share - knowing that nik had shadows and lights, but on that was a great and I felt and therefore honored to try to do this) of this manuscript I attach here the link of it there are parts translated into operating French that I now look for and that here too soon I put
And even on these translations of the Parisian manuscript on GW matter, it will be great to develop all together research and experimentation

link
http://brbl-dl.library.yale.edu/vufind/Record/3792464

Spiritus Philosophical Wines SVP AND SOLVENT SECRETS PR OPEN THE MATERIAL

But that does not mean that I think there is much more to the Weindenfeld Plot and the Kunckel etc even if the weindenfeld etc are certainly not alchemists as well as many of the past alchemists but I think their studies give many interesting keys Operating on the philosophical solvents
Now by analyzing their research, I would like to try to shed light on the often philosophal, which makes the various open and ready-made materials open to it, then shed the various phases of the philosophical stone
To this I have opened this specific thread to investigate and perhaps join together to understand and disclose the various possible philosophic solvents
Which are indispensable in some ways and alchemical methods
To open the various materials and then proceed with the elaboration of the stone

As a first thing I put two links that I think that to begin our deepening and discovery will be an excellent starting point also attached to a prodigy of the weidenfeld of a serious researcher who can well give us interesting ideas to deepen
The first is a historical panoramic document in which they trace from Plot to Kuckel and his EPISTOLA CONTRA SPIRITUS WINE SINE ACIDO the various researches on spiritus mortified wines with acidum as also indicated by the ancient

TRANSITIONS FROM CHYMISTRY TO
CHEMISTRY (1675-1750)

http://eprints.lincoln.ac.uk/14610/1/291006.proof.pdf

The second is the famous prodromus with an indication of the antiquities of Weidenfeld given by the ancient solvents of the ancient

https://www.scribd.com/document/341659938/From-Weidenfeld-s-Prodromus-Libri-Secundi-1

here some note very very interesting of one very good research about WEIDENFELD AND HIM PRODROMUS AND SECRET ADEPTORUM
------------------------------------------------
".... I thought a few comments about philosophical wine and its spirit might be interesting at this point, at least to a few. I will refer primarily to Weidenfeld (his Secretis Adeptorum, London, 1685, (S. A.) and his Prodromus Libri Secundi…, London, 1687 (P.)) because he made a significant scholarly attempt to compile and cross reference considerable alchemical writings and knowledge of his time.
First, Weidenfeld states unequivocally the matter of Lully’s and all other philosophers’ wine or equivalent philosophic spirits is to be taken from either the vegetable realm or the animal realm, but not from the mineral (or metallic) realm, and specifically the matter is common plant or animal oil.
“The Adepts made sometimes Menstruums of this Kind, not with the Spirit of Philosophical Wine, but the Matter of it, namely, some Vegetable Oleosum, Thus;” (S. A Secretis Adeptorum,., p 254) and, “If there were no oleosa, the more secret chemistry would be void and impossible.” (P.Prodromus Libri Secundi, Chapt. IV), and further in the same section, “The light of whale oil is not of less worth than that of cinnamon oil. Maybe cinnamon oil is not blackened with so much darkness as cod-liver oil, but the artist, who purifies the cinnamon oil, with the very same labor and effort also removes the impurities of the whale oil…”
It is apparent from these and many other statements Weidenfeld intends a literal meaning for the word oleosum, that is, oil, either plant or animal. He notes many specific examples throughout his works and he further states that after philosophical purification the essence of each is equal.
The oil must first be purified from its external impurity of which he says:
“This dry body not only surrounds and covers the light with its opacity, but is dissolved by the oleosum itself and received into a quasi-marriage with the light, and sometimes in such quantity that it could be a miracle for the inexperienced and unbelieving. Who, if he knew not, would believe that in 16 ounces of the brightest turpentine oil are more than 12 ounces of the blackest Aridum?” (P., Chapt. V) The external feces must be separated by a certain “trick” rather than ordinary distillation, which only thickens and further obscures the hidden light.
The oil must still be freed from a certain internal impurity. This is done by combining with an acidum or acidity, which must first mortify or kill the oleosum, whereof Weidenfeld says: “The acidum is the mother of our stone, without which even the father, the sunlight, is not sufficient. Where the oleosum is named Mercury, there the acidum is named Sulphur, first born male, fire against nature, fire of Pontanus.” (P. Chapt. VII) And further, “Joining the oleosum to the acidum without destruction of either one or the other or both, is hard and almost impossible for the inexperienced. Therefore the adepts have been forced to look for a certain mean to join the extremes.” (P. Chapt. VIII)
From the heads for chapters III to VI in the Prodromus we have these definitions:
1) The most remote matter of the Art is sunlight.
2) The more remote matter of the Art is Oleosum or oil.
3) The remote matter of the Art is Oleosum purified of its external feces.
4) The proximal or closest matter of the Art is Oleosum purified of its internal feces.
What remains is to discover the practical methods for accomplishing the two purifications of the readily available oils (preferably plant oils, which are less obscured by excremental impurities). The first purification is more mechanical and can be discovered by study and experimentation. The second is philosophical and includes understanding of the medium or mean, and would seem to require more persistence and greater discernment.
Regards,....."

(Nb
I'm just a researcher and experimenter like you and the passages of understanding and discovery of very explicit texts that spep to step I will propose to do it together I am only a seeker of truth and not pretending to have pre-packaged truths or for my beliefs but I consider (As I always say) that in very generous texts printed by RCs and for precise choices published and disclosed
(See for example and to explain the preface to the astral poor RC text)
And these precious texts with clear operating instructions that we will analyze together were voluntarily given by the RC to the prints and this was done before retiring from the public can find the key to their most secret archety example of these texts are Toeltius RC astral powder, Famous Extasi of Federico Gualdi origin of the famous Thesaurus Thesaurorum as well as the text of the secret alchemy the Arcana Divima and many other documents revealing their arcane secrets step by step together we will analyze
All these RC texts were voluntarily given to prints by the RC (obviously already in the 1700's RC-I always say - it was already opsoleto to keep the secret of operation by giving the prints and divulging these precious texts and already for them was opsoleto the secret in 1700) and Did this perhaps? In the 1700s, and perhaps earlier, then to allow to reconnect and understand the various secret keys operative to all those who came after and wished to study and experiment the various explicit instructions contained in these precious texts and is therefore on these precious legends of texts and manuscripts RCs with explicit and clear RC labs that we will develop our research and operational analysis)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/color]
Traveller wrote:
Welcome Alexbr,

Yes I have also read your similar post on other site, where you were mentioned the same things "Weindenfeld and Solvent Universal Philosophical".

So would you like to tell me, that in the book Das Acetone and the one of Weindenfeld what they mentioned about the Universal Solvent.

I personally have a doubt on Weidenfeld, that he was not an Alchemist, who himself wasn't know about the Universal Solvent exactly like the Dr. Christian Becher, as both of them only collate or compilated the writings of the adepts to make their books.

On this topic I was also about to post a message that always remember, which person don't succeed in this search, he brings the compilation of texts which he was collected from different books in his search like Robert A. Nelson, and who have succeeded in this search, he wrote his own books, with his own observations, in place of making any compilation of texts from the different Philosophers as the Weidenfeld and Christian Becher, was showed to us.

Again some shared with us, a collection of Books like Arthur Edward Waite, and some collated and compilated the writings of the Adepts, and I say that both of these things are very helpful, but in the same way it is also alluding that the seeker was not successful, who don't able to write anything with his own words in his collection of texts which can further guide to the reader after giving him an impression that who's collection of writings of the adepts he is reading, this seeker of the Art was a Successful Alchemist like the one "Philalethes" who also brings to light many texts, along with his own books and writings, and it is truly said that he includes among one of the 12 Great Adepts.
So it is clear, that both of them was not Alchemists, Weidenfeld was only a seeker in this Art, and Christian Becher was far away from Alchemy, and was only a Chemist who made Acetone like poisonous things in Alchemy, which don't have any history in any book of the Philosophers and is completely out of this Art of Chemia. But as both of them were not Alchemists, then it doesn't mean that their collected words from the writings of the Ancients are not helpful, both of them shared one of the classical texts, about the secret Spirit of Wine of Lully but again only that part where they mentioned this information and not the whole book. And in fact when I was extracted the useful writings from their books, then it was only about of few pages, and else everything they shared in their big volumes is out of subject, more especially in the book Das Acetone, where Christian Becher was also shared with us his own experiences in the wrong way.
..........................................................................................

My best regad alexbr

::::::::::::::::::here the originel italien:::::::::::::::::::::

Ciao Traveller ben ritrovato

(qui ti rispondo alla email che allego sotto che su ciò avevi messo sull'altro thread )

premetto che apprezzo e ammiro le tue ricerche e il tuo impegno in alchimia e ce ne fossero ricercatori capaci e esperti come te e sono felice di vederti qui sul forum
e ritengo di estrema importanza la via della GW su cui operi e su cui nel passato io pure lavorai ( come già ho detto ) in un cenacolo di derivazione tradizionale seria che operava sulle istruzioni del parigino discepolo di lullo summetta violetta e lucidarius istruzioni che sono di estremo interesse ed molto esplicite sia sul ciurculatus major e volatizzazione dei sali di urina e ottenimento cosi di un solvente universale tratto dalla GW nonchè delle successive istruzione sulla pietra

di questo prezioso manoscritto estremamente generoso ed esplicito ne allego link qui sotto
come era nei principi di apertura e totale condivisione (che come già dissi molte volte condivido totalmente  -certo il nik ebbe ombre e luci ma su ciò fu un vero grande e ci provo e dunque onore al suo tentativo di fare ciò ) di questo manoscritto ne allego qui il link di esso ne esistono parti tradotte in francese operative che ora cerco e che qui anche allego
e anche su queste traduzione del manoscritto del parigino sula materia GW sara ottimo sviluppare tutti assieme una ricerca e sperimentazione

link
http://brbl-dl.library.yale.edu/vufind/Record/3792464

invece

Spiritus Vini Philosophici SVP E SOLVENTI SEGRETI PR APRIRE LA MATERIA

ma ciò non toglie che ritengo che dietro il Weindenfeld il Plot e il Kunckel etc ci sia molto di più anche se il weindenfeld etc non certo sono alchimisti arrivati come anche d'altronde molti degli alchimisti passati ma ritengo che i loro studi diano molte interessanti chiavi operative su i solventi philosophali

ora analizzando le loro ricerche vorrei cercare di fare luce sul sovente philosophale che rende le varie materie in esso sciolte aperte e pronte per poi svilluppare le varie fasi della pietra philosophale

a cio ho aperto questo thread specifico per indagare analizzare e magari insieme uniti capire e disvelare i vari possibili solventi philosophici

che sono indispensabili in alcune strade e metodologie alchemiche
per aprire le varie materie per poi procedere con elaborazione della pietra

come primo cosa metto due link che penso che per iniziare il nostro approfondimento e disvelamento saranno un ottimo punto di partenza allego anche un intervento sul prodromus del weidenfeld di un serio ricercatore che ben ci può dare degli spunti interessanti da approfondire

il primo è un documento panoramico storico nel quale vi tracciano da plot al Kuckel e la sua EPISTOLA CONTRA SPIRITUS VINI SINE ACIDO le varie ricerche sullo spiritus vini mortificato con acidum come anche indicavano gli antichi

TRANSITIONS FROM CHYMISTRY TO
CHEMISTRY (1675–1750)

http://eprints.lincoln.ac.uk/14610/1/291006.proof.pdf

il secondo è il famoso prodromus con indicazione sullo s v p degli antichi date dal Weidenfeld sui solventi segreti degli antichi

https://www.scribd.com/document/341659938/From-Weidenfeld-s-Prodromus-Libri-Secundi-1

here some note very very interesting of one very good research about WEIDENFELD AND HIM PRODROMUS AND SECRET ADEPTORUM

".... I thought a few comments about philosophical wine and its spirit might be interesting at this point, at least to a few. I will refer primarily to Weidenfeld (his Secretis Adeptorum, London, 1685, (S. A.) and his Prodromus Libri Secundi…, London, 1687 (P.)) because he made a significant scholarly attempt to compile and cross reference considerable alchemical writings and knowledge of his time.

First, Weidenfeld states unequivocally the matter of Lully’s and all other philosophers’ wine or equivalent philosophic spirits is to be taken from either the vegetable realm or the animal realm, but not from the mineral (or metallic) realm, and specifically the matter is common plant or animal oil.

“The Adepts made sometimes Menstruums of this Kind, not with the Spirit of Philosophical Wine, but the Matter of it, namely, some Vegetable Oleosum, Thus;” (S. A Secretis Adeptorum,., p 254) and, “If there were no oleosa, the more secret chemistry would be void and impossible.” (P.Prodromus Libri Secundi, Chapt. IV), and further in the same section, “The light of whale oil is not of less worth than that of cinnamon oil. Maybe cinnamon oil is not blackened with so much darkness as cod-liver oil, but the artist, who purifies the cinnamon oil, with the very same labor and effort also removes the impurities of the whale oil…”

It is apparent from these and many other statements Weidenfeld intends a literal meaning for the word oleosum, that is, oil, either plant or animal. He notes many specific examples throughout his works and he further states that after philosophical purification the essence of each is equal.

“This dry body not only surrounds and covers the light with its opacity, but is dissolved by the oleosum itself and received into a quasi-marriage with the light, and sometimes in such quantity that it could be a miracle for the inexperienced and unbelieving. Who, if he knew not, would believe that in 16 ounces of the brightest turpentine oil are more than 12 ounces of the blackest Aridum?” (P., Chapt. V) The external feces must be separated by a certain “trick” rather than ordinary distillation, which only thickens and further obscures the hidden light.

The oil must still be freed from a certain internal impurity. This is done by combining with an acidum or acidity, which must first mortify or kill the oleosum, whereof Weidenfeld says: “The acidum is the mother of our stone, without which even the father, the sunlight, is not sufficient. Where the oleosum is named Mercury, there the acidum is named Sulphur, first born male, fire against nature, fire of Pontanus.” (P. Chapt. VII) And further, “Joining the oleosum to the acidum without destruction of either one or the other or both, is hard and almost impossible for the inexperienced. Therefore the adepts have been forced to look for a certain mean to join the extremes.” (P. Chapt. VIII)

From the heads for chapters III to VI in the Prodromus we have these definitions:

4) The proximal or closest matter of the Art is Oleosum purified of its internal feces.

What remains is to discover the practical methods for accomplishing the two purifications of the readily available oils (preferably plant oils, which are less obscured by excremental impurities). The first purification is more mechanical and can be discovered by study and experimentation. The second is philosophical and includes understanding of the medium or mean, and would seem to require more persistence and greater discernment.

Regards,....."

( nb
io sono solo un ricercatore e sperimentatore come voi e i passi di comprensione e disvelamento dei testi molto esplicidi che spep a step proporrò lo doveremo fare assieme io sono solo un cercatore di verità e non pretendo di avere verità pre confezionate o per mie fisse convinzioni ma ritengo ( come sempre dico ) che nei testi molto generosi stampati dai RC e per precisa scelta pubblicati e divulgati
(si veda ad esempio e ad esplicazione di ciò  la prefazione al testo la povere astrale dei RC )
e questi preziosi testi con chiare istruzioni operative che analizzeremo assieme furono dati volontariamente dai RC alle stampe e ciò fu fatto prima di ritirarsi dal pubblico si possano ritrovare la chiave ai loro arcani piu segreti esempio di questi testi sono il Toeltius RC la polvere astrale , le famose Extasi di Federico Gualdi origine del famoso Thesauro Thesaurorum nonchè il testo della segreta alchimia solare l'Arcana Divima e molti altri documenti disvelanti i loro segreti arcani de passo a passo assieme analizzeremo

tutti questi testi RC furono dati volontariamente alle stampe dai RC ( ovviamente già nel 1700 i RC  -cone sempre dico- già ritennero opsoleto mantenere il segreto operativo dando alle stampe e divulgando questi preziosi testi e già per loro era opsoleto il segreto nel 1700) e fecero questo forse ? nel 1700 e anche prima forse per poi permettere di ricollegare e comprendere le varie chiavi segrete operative a tutti quelli che fossero venuti dopo e avessero voluto studiare e sperimentare le varie esplicite istruzioni contenute questi preziosi testi ed è dunque su questi preziosi lasciti di testi e manoscritti RC operativi con esplicite e chiare istruzioni di laboratorio RC che svilupperemo la nostra ricerca e analisi operativa  )

[/color]
Traveller wrote:
Welcome Alexbr,

Yes I have also read your similar post on other site, where you were mentioned the same things "Weindenfeld and Solvent Universal Philosophical".

So would you like to tell me, that in the book Das Acetone and the one of Weindenfeld what they mentioned about the Universal Solvent.

I personally have a doubt on Weidenfeld, that he was not an Alchemist, who himself wasn't know about the Universal Solvent exactly like the Dr. Christian Becher, as both of them only collate or compilated the writings of the adepts to make their books.

On this topic I was also about to post a message that always remember, which person don't succeed in this search, he brings the compilation of texts which he was collected from different books in his search like Robert A. Nelson, and who have succeeded in this search, he wrote his own books, with his own observations, in place of making any compilation of texts from the different Philosophers as the Weidenfeld and Christian Becher, was showed to us.

Again some shared with us, a collection of Books like Arthur Edward Waite, and some collated and compilated the writings of the Adepts, and I say that both of these things are very helpful, but in the same way it is also alluding that the seeker was not successful, who don't able to write anything with his own words in his collection of texts which can further guide to the reader after giving him an impression that who's collection of writings of the adepts he is reading, this seeker of the Art was a Successful Alchemist like the one "Philalethes" who also brings to light many texts, along with his own books and writings, and it is truly said that he includes among one of the 12 Great Adepts.

So it is clear, that both of them was not Alchemists, Weidenfeld was only a seeker in this Art, and Christian Becher was far away from Alchemy, and was only a Chemist who made Acetone like poisonous things in Alchemy, which don't have any history in any book of the Philosophers and is completely out of this Art of Chemia. But as both of them were not Alchemists, then it doesn't mean that their collected words from the writings of the Ancients are not helpful, both of them shared one of the classical texts, about the secret Spirit of Wine of Lully but again only that part where they mentioned this information and not the whole book. And in fact when I was extracted the useful writings from their books, then it was only about of few pages, and else everything they shared in their big volumes is out of subject, more especially in the book Das Acetone, where Christian Becher was also shared with us his own experiences in the wrong way.

My best regad alexbr
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 6:18 am

Last edited by Traveller on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 6:23 am

Some time ago a pretty old man came here, he is a truck driver, who wasn’t had any experience in either understanding the books of the philosophers or take them into practice, but when he came here, then continuously he started to argue against me, the reason was this word GW, so he was a practitioner of this disgusting thing who was doing some stupid works in his lab on Uriine, and he is still doing the same, and because of his wrong subject and stupid works, he messed my brain as much as he could, and when I see that my data is among those who are not to be call an Alchemist from anyway, then finally I erased all of the useful information which I was shared here, to illuminate this Art of Alchemy. So all of my efforts gone in vain, so that’s why I have got some high temper when I see these peoples on forums who after spending their larger period of time in Alchemy, still talk about these wrong disgusting things, which subject only have some Salts and Spirits for using them in the Minor works of Alchemy which is nothing to do with any of the works of the philosophers. So what I see that still there are many many followers of this disgusting thing.

Second thing is which I want to point out here, that it is a culture among the Americans or Europeans countries, like Latvia, that you drink wines so this is where you get your Spirit of Wine by simply distilling the Wine which is commonly available in your house, this Spirit of Wine our modern Plant Spagyrists considered that it is analogous to the secret Spirit of Wine of Lully so they started the use of this wrong thing in this way and wrote dozens of books to mislead to all the others, second you chose your subject which is GW, now as we all know that Wine provokes Uriine so here is your second thing comes out automatically out of your body after drinking wine, which is “Uriine”, which you collects and calls your subject, so I want to ask you that how much easy is this our Art that what we need is very easy to be get from our body, and we don’t need to go in the Mines for search of Minerals, or climb on to the mountains or go deep into the oceans for the search of the thousands of matters of Nature to make new Magistries out of them. So my friend Alchemy is not as simple as we think and also not so difficult as we make it.

And as I mentioned that Weidenfeld was not an Alchemist, but only a seeker in this Art, and same thing we face in his collection of Writings of the Adepts, which is more to more difficult to understand as he collected the ambiguous writings of the Adepts, which Weidenfeld don’t be able to make them simple or easy to understand as when he mentioned these Oils “whale oil, cinnamon oil, cod-liver oil” then there is no sense to use such things in Alchemy, so I again point out the same thing, that a reader should to use a Philosophical Eye to extract only the main works from their books. Otherwise there is more than 90% data which is merely a crap. So if you have a right philosophical eye to share useful information then I will reply, otherwise there is no mean to post such a useless or meaningless information from their writings who themselves were not to be call an Alchemists.

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Hi Traveller Thanks for your reply thank you

I now translate well and the study and then I reread your few postings unfortunately the others you have deleted sin were precious a pity but could you possibly replace them? It would be extremely welcome at all

Anyway I'm still studying your posts well and then I'll answer you well
Disgusting \"philosophical dew\" you say ok I share (I worked it dry and sunny and short for years because it was that the only school of serious traditional derivation open was not there and I certainly for various reasons I'm not a fan especially by certain Effects it brings but since you spoke about GW I thought you referred to uriina but am very interested in understanding what you mean with GW ?

And I'm very interested in what you mean when talking about the green glauber stone road (nb i have not pretended to be bound or tied to anything i'm looking for the truth and humbly if it is to understand and learn important things and new conscience are uniquely Ready without any preconception here to understand and learn)

And yet I think that as is indicated in thesauro rc that there are many materials for making stone and these various materials specific to the use to make it stone can be found in all the three kingdoms therefore various subjects on which it is possible to work Human (which I would gladly avoid if possible )

3 the kingdoms and are substances both human blood \"philosophical dew\" sperm saliva sweat etc both multiple minerals metallic minerals that astral meteoric rain dew rain snow etc and on these various and many subjects there are precise instructions of the pink cross in the thesaurus in thesauro etc SURE in every Kindoms THERE ARE MORE MORE Better than OF OTHERS

so your opinion on "GW" your fre you waht means ? YOUR "GW" ?

And this is my research base that I have inferred from the study of the thesaurus of toeltius and the various operative texts of the rc
But starting from it, absolutely good are alchemic series views that open the understanding and on this I am also here to learn if you really want to share your knowledge very interesting is the green stone you are indicating glauber)

And about the green glauber stone you often point out to your remaining posts you could explain a little more in depth what you mean and what do you mean now the glauber you refer to indicates in his texts that a green compound gets coal more nitro salt Or potassium carbonate or what do you think in her glauber texts? Glauber in his texts indicates various processes of salts developed with the cough (and many researchers and texts claim that the glauber alcaest is made up of nitro and charcoal and that worked takes on green color) and also the golden chain speaks of which carry various salts With charcoal from which you get an interesting green compound to what do these references and processes you refer to and feel important about the glauber?

and about your very interesting work on your "GW", you say :

on the work of GW, then you can ask to uncle Skipper, he is just arrived here luckily.

and more

I was already shared all the value able information on the same topic of GW, and yes you are absolutely right that we can make the Green color stone by using the solvent made by GW and if you are interested then I give you the process which I extracted from the writings of Glauber which is all about making the Green Stone. And again if you really want to be on a right tract by using this wrong thing, Uriine, then there is only the one way as Glauber told us in his big volume.

and more

How you collect this Heavenly Water ? through a magnet Salt made by GW, by a process of Spirit of GW + fixed Earth + Cohobation and we obtain a volatile deliquescent Salt. Is it right ?

all this is very very interesting you can deepen more it ? thanks

Soon
my best regard alexbr

:::::::::here the original in italien ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ciao Traveller grazie per la tua risposta grazie

ora traduco bene e la studio e poi rileggo i tuoi pochi post rimasti purtroppo gli altri li hai cancellati peccato erano preziosi un vero peccato ma potresti magari rimetterli ? sarebbe una cosa estremamente gradita a tutti

comunque ora mi studio i tuoi post restanti bene e poi ti rispondo bene
urina disgustosa tu dico ok condivido (io la lavorai in via secca e solare e corta per anni perche era quella l'unica scuola di seria derivazione tradizionale aperta altre non ce ne erano e io certo per vari motivi non ne sono un fan specialmente da certi effetti che porta ma visto che parlavi di GW pensavo ti riferisti a uriina  ma sono molto interessato ad capire cosa tu intendi con GW ?
E sono molto interessato a cosa intendi quando parli delle via pietra verde di glauber (nb io non ho verita preconfezionate ne sono legato o fissato su nulla io cerco solo la verita e umilmente se c'è dacomprendere e apprendere cose importanti e nuova conoscienza sono unilmente pronto senza nessun preconcetto qui per capire e apprendere )

e comunque penso che come è indicato nel thesauro rc che ci siano molte materie per fare la pietra e queste varie specifiche materie atte all'utilizzo per farne la pietra si possono trovare varie in tutti i nei 3 regni dunque varie materie su cui è possibile lavorare umane ( che io molto volentieri se possibile eviterei ) 3 i regni e sono materie sia umane sangue urina sperma saliva sudore etc sia molteplici materie minerale metalliche minerali che astrali meteoriche rugiada acqua piovana neve etc e su queste varie e molteplici materie ci sono precise istruzioni dei rosa croce nel thesauro nel thesauro etc SURE in every kindoms THERE ARE MATTERS MORE Better than OF OTHERS

so your opinion on "GW" your fre you waht means ? YOUR GW ?

e questa è la mia base di ricerca che ho dedotto dallo studio aprrofondito del thesauro del toeltius e dei vari testi operativi dei rc
ma partendo da cio assolutamente ben vengano visioni serie alchemiche che aprano la comprensione e su cio sono anche qui per apprendere se tu vorrai seriamente condividere le tue conoscenze molto interessante è la pietra verde che tu indichi di glauber)

e a proposito della pietra verde  di glauber che tu spesso indichi ne tuoi post restanti tu potresti spiegare un poco piu approfonditamente un po cosa intendi e a cosa ti riferisci ora il glauber ti riferisci indica nei suoi testi che un composto verde si ottiene carbone piu sale di nitro o carbonato di potassio o cosa secondo te nei suoi testi glauber indica ? glauber nei suoi testi indica vari processi di sali che sviluppati col cerbone ( e molti ricercatori e testi affermano che l'alcaest di glauber sia composta da nitro e carbone e che lavorati assuma colore verde ) e anche la catena aurea parla di cio portano sali vari con carbone da cui si ottiene un interessante composto verde tu a cosa di queste indicazioni e processi ti riferisci e ritieni importanti del glauber ?

and about your very interesting work on your "GW", you say :

on the work of GW, then you can ask to uncle Skipper, he is just arrived here luckily.

and more

I was already shared all the value able information on the same topic of GW, and yes you are absolutely right that we can make the Green color stone by using the solvent made by GW and if you are interested then I give you the process which I extracted from the writings of Glauber which is all about making the Green Stone. And again if you really want to be on a right tract by using this wrong thing, Uriine, then there is only the one way as Glauber told us in his big volume.

and more

How you collect this Heavenly Water ? through a magnet Salt made by GW, by a process of Spirit of GW + fixed Earth + Cohobation and we obtain a volatile deliquescent Salt. Is it right ?

very very interesting you can deepen more it ? thanks

Soon
my best regard alexbr

a presto my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 3:25 pm

alexbr wrote:
What you mean with GW?

The same as you understand, i.e. Uriine which comes out of our Bladder.

alexbr wrote:
I have not pretended to be bound or tied to anything i'm looking for the truth and humbly if it is to understand and learn important things and new conscience are uniquely Ready without any preconception here to understand and learn)

This is the Spirit, my friend, and I hope that you will achieve success.

alexbr wrote:
Disgusting Uriine you say ok I share (I worked it dry and sunny and short for years because it was that the only school of serious traditional derivation open was not there and I certainly for various reasons I'm not a fan especially by certain Effects it brings.

Yes it is very sad to hear this, as you said, that there was not any school where we could learn, the open traditions for the right way, and it is more sad that how and in which conditions you worked on this wrong thing, as you mention (dry and sunny day, for a period of years) and further as you said, it is absolutely right, that this disgusting thing will definitely brings certain bad effects, if someone use it as a medicine. It is really a matter of ignorance, who at the very initial time start the use of this disgusting and contagious thing in the alchemical works, and then from that person (Jay Weidner may be) this trend starts to rise, in all of the modern Alchemists. So its very sad Alexbr, that no one was there who could guide you on the right way, even in case if you chose this wrong thing, then what will be the right way to work on this wrong thing ? This right way only the Glauber has showed to us and I am very surprised that the Jay Weidner and any person on any forum doesn’t mention anywhere in their posts, that the right way to work on this wrong thing only the Glauber has showed to us but in place of this, the Jay Weidner and all others who worked on Uriine, they started to match their method of this Uriine with the books of the philosophers which is totally wrong. Really telling you I am very surprised when after the old man messed my brain then I joined for some time (for a month) the other forum site, “www.alchemyprocesses.com” for only searching and understanding their works that what they all are doing on the forums, and when I figured out that what they all are doing then I really surprised, after observing their works, which all was in a wrong way, but I will also tell you that how they worked on this wrong thing, and how Glauber told us the right way to work on this, in fact both your work and Glauber work meets on the same point if I see with a Philosophical Eye.

alexbr wrote:
A green compound gets coal more nitro salt Or potassium carbonate.

alexbr wrote:
Glauber in his texts indicates various processes of salts developed with the cough (and many researchers and texts claim that the glauber alcaest is made up of nitro and charcoal and that worked takes on green color) and also the golden chain speaks of which carry various salts with charcoal from which you get an interesting green compound.

These informations you would have been read on Alchemyforums web site, as I was also read this useless information there, where I wasted many years, by reading all the data available on this site, which all data I recently deleted after not finding any useful information there. So I want to say, that you also erase all of these wrong things from your mind, because according to me, Glauber was the right half Alchemist, later I will tell you how, which is a truth, but when someone hear these words from me, that I am preferring to Glauber an Alchemist then they laugh at me, but they don’t know that I am such an Alchemist that I can prove that the Basil Valentine and Paracelsus, who are well known to be the great adepts they were not the Alchemists. Then what they will say ?

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 4:38 pm

So when I was on other forum site, then they were arguing against me, when I said to them that Uriine is not the right matter, which philosophers mentioned in their books. But as they all had worked on this, so they never intend to agree with me, and then finally I asked a very simple question to them…

Give me the reference of any one single text from all the books of the Philosophers, where is written your method of Uriine which you all are following, just try to fix it in any book, “word by word, and without leaving any single step” then in reply no one was able to answer my asked question. Exactly as the ILikeTurtles was trying to tell me about his discovery but when I put the Philosophical texts then definitely his discovery will not get fit in any of the text, even in the quotes of the philosophers which I shared with him in his thread. Where I mentioned that our process starts from the Earth, and not from any Water (Uriine) as ILikeTurtles mentioned, and then according to the philosophers from this earth we gets our Water. So there is a big difference b/w the universal way as the philosophers mentioned in all their books, and b/w any worker of this lavatory path.

But we will discuss this Uriine path to get into the discovery of Glauber which is the only work, written on Uriine and there is not any other text which mentioned the use of this disgusting thing in such a creative way as the Glauber has showed to us.

Traveller wrote:
The Basil Valentine and Paracelsus, who are well known to be the great adepts they were not the Alchemists. Then what they will say ?

For the sake of curiosity, I would like to clear my words, that they were the Physicians and not Alchemists, who like our Doctors made different remedies for different diseases, but Allah wasn’t opened to them the secret of making the True Philosophers Stone, which truth I clearly sought in their writings, and this is the reason that why they died very soon. And more when we see in their writings then they were trying to achieve more to more better medicines, either the Basil Valentine in his big volume, and Paracelsus in his all the 99 books, but according to the history of Paracelsus, we all know that he was an Astrologer, and then he becomes a great physician who cure diseases through different remedies, but this is not the Universal way.

So by giving the examples of Basilius and Paracelsus, I was only trying to say that there is a difference b/w a Physician and an Alchemist. A Physician expertise in everything which relates to the cure of any sickness in the human body, by using different Medicines for one purpose, as we can see the more better example of a Physician in “Treatise on Gold” or further we can read the book of Paracelsus “Elixirs” where he found 100 remedies which Paracelsus was discovered to cure different diseases, which all information alluding towards a physician where he wasn’t able to discover a Universal way to effect the same thing. But an Alchemist perform the same thing by using the above subtle forces in a more magical way. Alchemist don’t bound to anything, because Wisdom ends on him, even the thing belongs to the knowledge of the Sky or of Earth or Plants or Animals, he can perform miracles on everything. So that’s why I was said, that in the books of the Philosopher I have seen many Physicians but not many Alchemists. And when I talk about extending the normal period of our Life and about Reviving the Dead and making Plant Spagyrical Elixir in such a way that where it will show his image, then after reading these things, the peoples get confused, but in reality this is not a strange thing what I brings to light here, but it is called true Alchemy like when the Egyptians built such a great Pyramids for reviving the dead, this is called Alchemy or Magic, and which is not the work of a Physician. So when all the sciences and all the information of the whole universe merge into a soul, then there born an Alchemist, which will be far different from a Physician.

As we all know that holy scriptures are the very first and only source to brings the message of God on earth, which message delivered onto us through prophets. And these Holy Scriptures and all the prophets sent by God on earth, which are the only and very first source of comprehending this Art of Alchemy, otherwise there would never be found anything on earth. So this Art is celestial or more spiritual or heavenly than considered to be a physical thing. But its root start through this physical world, which will further lead our soul to elevate the level of these physical things into a more spiritual one to perform miracles, and this is how we can define Alchemy.

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 7:10 pm

Hi traveller
All you say is very interesting and I would say so unedited
You absolutely must be deepened (feel no prey and with open mind) I look very much very pleased with all your insights you want to share thanks
And on everything I am very interested in understanding your opinion and your reasons for what you say
And what does glauber really say about what is really the right thing to use? Is what matter is that real? Indicating the glauber? And how to use it?

you say

Give me the reference of any one single text from all the books of the Philosophers, where is written your method of Uriine which you all are following, just try to fix it in any book, “word by word, and without leaving any single step” then in reply no one was able to answer my asked question. Exactly as the ILikeTurtles was trying to tell me about his discovery but when I put the Philosophical texts then definitely his discovery will not get fit in any of the text, even in the quotes of the philosophers which I shared with him in his thread. Where I mentioned that our process starts from the Earth, and not from any Water (Uriine) as ILikeTurtles mentioned, and then according to the philosophers from this earth we gets our Water. So there is a big difference b/w the universal way as the philosophers mentioned in all their books, and b/w any worker of this lavatory path.

What do you mean by universal method ok no uriina (and by bit of experience I'm glad if are possible uriine no thanks) with a universal method what do you mean clay ?astral meteors rain dew or what do you mean ?

valentino paracelso glauber alf alchimist

I think that in place of the legends on various alchemists are the results that count and if glauber by alf alchemist said the true well comes what the glauber said
Are only the results that count and whether they are valid does not matter the officially accredited source or not in the alchemist's gothe but they are just the results that really does make text

Not all the indications come from the forum but potassium carbonate and sulfur and sulfur liver
I'm also coming from poleman nuvum lumen medicum and then I'm fine

But also from a book attributed to a disciple of the gualdi
Taken by Ternan
And arcs and book of our former partner who did not know in the forum

Récit des succès de Monsieur Federico Gualdi adressé par le Traducteur à M. le Prévôt de Ternan

link
http://www.federicogualdi.net/sito_gualdi/index_fr.htm

But the authenticity of it is not real, but there are many many doubts

alchemy forum your post ?

you say
So when I was on other forum site, then they were arguing against me, when I said to them that Uriine is not the right matter, which philosophers mentioned in their books. But as they all had worked on this, so they never intend to agree with me, and then finally I asked a very simple question to them…

But you in alchemy forum what was your nik so i read your posts

So I'm really looking forward to your insights on all that stuff and working with it and I'm very interested in understanding your opinion and your reasons for what you say and that's all but really unrealistic is all very much interesting

thanks

To soon my best regard

Your ex post It's a real one sin That your posts are deleted you can not resell them? Everyone here would be happy about it

::::::::::::::::::::::::here the italian version::::::::::::::::

hi traveller
tutto quello che asserisci è molto interessante e direi inedito dunque
assolutamente va approfondito (senta nessun precocetto e con mente aperta ) aspetto con molto molto piacere tutti i tuoi approfondimenti che vuoi condividere grazie
e su tutto cio sono molto interessato a capire bene la tua opinione e le tue ragioni di cio che asserisci
e cosa dice glauber veramente su cosa è veramente la materia giusta da usare? è quale materia è quella vera ? che indica il glauber ? e come usarla ?

you say

cosa intendi con metodo universale ok no uriina ( e di cio per amara esperienza ne sono contento ) con metodo universale cosa intendi argilla ? meteore astrali pioggia rugiada o cosa ma cosa intendi per materia universale?

paracelso valentino glaubernezzo alchimista

io ritengo che al posto delle leggende su vari alchimisti sono i risultati che contano e se glauber da alf alchimista diceva il vero ben venga cio che diceva il glauber
sono solo i risultati che contano e se sono validi non importa la fonte accreditata ufficiamente o no nel gothe degli alchimisti ma sono solo dunque i risultati quello fa fa veramente testo

non tutte le indicazioni vengono dal forum ma carbonato di potassio e zolfo e fegat di zolfo
mi vengono anche dal testo poleman nuvum lumen medicum poi ti dco bene

ma anche da un libro attribuito a un discepolo del gualdi
Prevosto di Ternan
e aricoli e libro del nostro ex socio che nel forum non conoscevano

Récit des succès de Monsieur Federico Gualdi adressé par le Traducteur à M. le Prévôt de Ternan

link
http://www.federicogualdi.net/sito_gualdi/index_fr.htm

ma sula autenticita di esso non ci sono veri riscontri anzi sussistono molti molti dubbi

you say

alchemy forum your post ?

ok ma tu in  alchemy forum quale era il tuo nik cosi mi leggo i tuoi post

Dunque aspetto con veramente molto molto piacere i tuoi approfondimenti su tutto cio glaber mateia sua e lavoro con essa e sono molto interessato a capire bene la tua opinione e le tue ragioni di cio che asserisci e che è tutto anche se veramente  inedido è tutto veramnte molto interessante

thanks

to soon my best regard

ex tuoi post è un vero peccato che i tuoi post sono cancellati non puoi rimetterli ? tutti qui ne sarebbero contenti di cio
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 12:03 am

As the 12 Great Adepts are…

Elias Ashmole
Artephius the Jewish
Frederick Gauldus
Maria Prophetessa
Raymund Lully
Nicholas Flamel
Isaac Hollandus
Arnold de villa Nova
Solomon Trismosin
Basil Valentine
Theophrastus Paracelsus
Philalethes

Basil Valentine and Paracelsus are in the end, because they have missed the Key which is the inner core and heart of Alchemy.

And yes as you said, that our Alchemical writings are made up by Basil Valentine and Paracelsus works, and I am also not going against them, but only mentioning that they were missed the Key, without which they can’t work on matter in the philosophical way. But all their writings of both of these Adepts are very inspiring and if any modern Alchemist succeed by bringing their different works into practice then it will definitely help the world in different critical diseases.

Now we will go to discuss the Way of Glauber as he told us in his volume...

Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:31 am

Traveller wrote:
As the 12 Great Adepts are…

Elias Ashmole
Artephius the Jewish
Frederick Gauldus
Maria Prophetessa
Raymund Lully
Nicholas Flamel
Isaac Hollandus
Arnold de villa Nova
Solomon Trismosin
Basil Valentine
Theophrastus Paracelsus
Philalethes

Basil Valentine and Paracelsus are in the end, because they have missed the Key which is the inner core and heart of Alchemy.

Hi Traveller,

When you mention the "Key" that these guys missed, what are you referring to?
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 11:40 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Annonymous wrote:

Chasm369 wrote:
Here the author has entered the fray on the subject of philosophical wine and where it is derived from. He omits the mineral kingdom for whatever reason, choosing to look closer at the vegetable and animal kingdoms. To look at the vegetable kingdom would seem the intuitive thing, and so let's see!
Anonymous wrote:

chasm369 wrote:
So, it appears the author wishes to focus on the oleosum, an oil of some type. He says that the oleosum is the matter of the philosophical wine. This is quite interesting because he goes on to suggest, that this oleosum must be blackened. Let's assume that this blackened oleosum is the putrefied dreggs of the alchemists. What does this author suggest? He says that the more secret chemistry, would be void and impossible without it. It looks likely, that this author, favoured the purification of this blackened oleosum. Now, cinnamon, which is vegetable, does not blacken as much as whale, which is animal. But he who knows how to blacken one, can blacken the other. This is a matter of women's work and childs play for the alchemist. So the purification of the dreggs is paramount AND the author tends to the animal class. Why? The answer lies in Sal Ammoniac, the volatile animal salt. Let's continue....

Anonymous wrote:

chasm369 wrote:
This is interesting, that after philosophic purification...a cleansing of the dreggs, the essense of the animal oil and vegetable oil are the same. I will come back to this  Very Happy

Anonymous wrote:

chasm369 wrote:
So here, we have a revelation by a possible true alchemist. First of all, we can infer that this oleosum is dry and black and opaque as spoken of by all adeptii. It covers the light, which is to say, that the light exists within the blackness. This black, carbon, oleosum, is dissolved by itself. This is something the blind cannot see. And this oleosum, combines with the light which is already aloft. All this happens by a particular skill rather than ordinary praxis. The author gives an example of turpentine. Let's continue!

Anonymous wrote:

chasm369 wrote:
Here, we begin to see a method, a process. Where does this acidum have its origin? Weidenfeld says it is the mother, so we can again infer here that the body is where this acidum originates. The father, the sun, the superior, male, is insufficient to mortify the black body on its own. Mercury, the alchemists say, gain its strength from those things inferior and superior. This work is impossible for the inexperienced, nay, even the experienced may falter and Sendivogius failed 200 times before he found success.

Anonymous wrote:
Regards,....."

chasm369 wrote:
Here ends the authors discourse. Nothing more is revealed other than what was written above. It appears the author knows more than he is willing to reveal, but we never can know for sure.

Alexbr,
I hope you found my critique of this small correspondence useful. I can delve into further with more details if you wish to participate. But if you are happy to simply have Traveller dismiss these interesting revelations, then that's absolutely fine as well. I offer no recipes  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 1:28 pm

Chasm wrote:
I hope you found my critique of this small correspondence useful. I can delve into further with more details if you wish to participate. But if you are happy to simply have Traveller dismiss these interesting revelations, then that's absolutely fine as well. I offer no recipes.

Thanks for interpretation, but I think you didn’t read the post of Alexbr about your disgusting subject of Uriine.

Alexbr wrote:
I worked it dry and sunny and short for years because it was that the only school of serious traditional derivation open was not there and I certainly for various reasons I'm not a fan especially by certain Effects it brings.

It means on one side you are giving him a candle full of Light, and then on other side you are trying to Pisss on it. affraid

Is it your way, how you help others ?

lol!
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:52 pm

Continuing with my assertion that spirit of wine is alcohol, I thought that this brief text would shine a light on a peculiar characteristic of this fluid.
Boerhaave wrote:

The following experiment also deserves particular notice : having a quantity of the purest alcohol in a phial, and pouring slowly and carefully the minutest drop thereof on ignited iron, one would naturally expecft that it should instantly be kindled; whereas,on the contrary, it no sooner falls upon the concave surface of the iron, than it gathers into a transparent globule like quicksilver, and runs like the same over the metal, without any sign of flame -, and after in its progress it has arrived at a colder part of the iron, presently flies off in fume, without raising any fire. This appears strange, since sulphur, gunpowder, wood, and other bodies presently kindle, when laid in the same iron ; while alcohol, which when gently heated kindles the quickest of almost all bodies, will endure this fire without kindling at ail : a problem worthy some pains to solve.
So as one can see, ignited iron cannot be affected by alcohol and as transmutation only occurs in a state of fusion, one must conclude that alcohol in the philosophical work is a mere fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic    Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SECRETS SOLVENTS and Spiritus Wines Philosophic
Page 1 of 1