The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Putrefaction

Go down 
+2
Traveller
Schmildvich
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-08-28

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 7:36 pm

Let's start at the basics, right?

Has anyone here obtained a successful Putrefaction of their Matter?

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 11:28 pm

Fatalxerror, you have created an error, anyways where are you now Sad .

For beginners first I prefer to practice the useful works of Glauber in the Minor alchemy.

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 10:57 am

Traveller wrote:
There is no purtrefaction comes at the very first stage. If we rightly manipulate the work then all work so easily to be done without doing any long putrefaction.

Are you saying Putrefaction is not necessary in the early stages of our Art, Traveller?

We know that without Putrefaction there can be no Generation.

The Masters all affirm that our Blackness is a critical part of the Great Work. One cannot simply "skip over" this step or attempt to abbreviate it as a charlatan would.

All things happen in due time, and thinking that one has the power to conquer Time and do things their own way instead of following a True and Natural Path is only fooling himself and others.

Rosarium Philosophorum wrote:
      Arnoldus: When the first is black we say it is the Key of the Work, because it is not done without blackness.

Speculum: Therefore _ Son, when thou art in thy work see that in the beginning thou have black colour, and then assure thyself that thou putrefieth and proceedeth in the right way.

Menabdes: I will that posterity makes bodies no bodies by dissolution, and to make no bodies bodies by pleasant decoction. Wherein we must take great heed that the spirit be not converted into fume and vanish away by overmuch fire.

Maria: Keep it and be careful that none of it fly into fume, and let the nature of the fire be according to the heat of the Sun in July, until the water be thickened and the earth made black, by the long decoction thereof. So therefore thou hast another element which is earth, and let it suffice thee for blackness.

Morienus: The whole magistery is nothing else but an extraction of water out of earth, and a casting of water upon the earth until it be putrified and this earth putrefies with water, and when it shall be cleansed, then by the help of him which ruleth all things, the whole magistery is effected. Moreover they seeing the earth to be mingled with the water, and the water little by little to be diminished by reason of his temperate decoction and the earth to increase, they have all said this to be perfect Ceration. Whereupon the Philosopher says that the earth is Cerated, Imbibed, and by the temperate decoction of the Sun, that is of the heat, it is dried with the water and the whole matter is turned into earth.

Morienus: No enervating nor engendering is done but after putrefaction, but if putrefaction be not, it cannot be dissolved, and if it be not dissolved it will be brought to nothing.

Democritus: Be neither too quick or too slow in putrefying the gravel and the bodies plated and joined together, attend in your work and you shall profit in it.

Parmenides: Unless the body be spoiled and putrefied and be converted into a substantial substance, then cannot that hidden virtue be extracted nor mingled with the body.

Aristotle: I never saw any thing that had life to grow and increase without putrefaction, and vain would be the work of Alchemy be, unless it were putrefied.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 11:08 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 11:19 am

Traveller wrote:
You mentioned the first phase of the stone which starts from the blackness, but as you used the word, then it seems that you are talking about the putrefaction of the matter. There is a difference.
I said no such thing, but if that is how you would like to interpret what I said that's fine with me!

Here is what I said...

Schmildvich wrote:
      Let's start at the basics, right?

Has anyone here obtained a successful Putrefaction of their Matter?

Schmildvich wrote:
      Are you saying Putrefaction is not necessary in the early stages of our Art, Traveller?

We know that without Putrefaction there can be no Generation.

The Masters all affirm that our Blackness is a critical part of the Great Work. One cannot simply "skip over" this step or attempt to abbreviate it as a charlatan would.

All things happen in due time, and thinking that one has the power to conquer Time and do things their own way instead of following a True and Natural Path is only fooling himself and others.

In your opinion, Traveller, what is the difference or how does our Blackness differ from Putrefaction...?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 11:42 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:11 pm

Traveller wrote:
Arion wrote:
The creation of elixir follows the seven phase pattern of transformation which is Calcination, Dissolution, Separation, Conjunction, Fermentation, Distillation, and Coagulation.

All the first 6 phase represents the putrefaction, and again in last which is “coagulation” you will see the same thing, as it also starts from the Blackness. Which all of them philosophers called the putrefaction phase in their writings.

Close! But you are still confused...

Calcination, Dissolution, Separation, Conjunction, Fermentation, Distillation, and Coagulation are terms used in our Art to denominate specific Stages or visual forms of our Matter within our flask. While some of these terms do in fact refer to one Process, it is not Putrefaction these terms are all referring to.

When you begin the Work you will see this for yourself and it will all make sense.

For example, Separation is dependent upon Putrefaction, but these two are not the same Process. One follows after the other.

Do you agree with Arion's order of our Processes...?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:43 pm

Hello Schmildvich
Great comparison and common research and that this is always welcome
But Schmildvich I would recommend instead of quitting it with the controversial unnecessary and subtle provocations (as I have seen in other forums that only led to closures and useless diatribes)

But here in this forum instead with travelers
(Which is very generous and explains how by tradition this forum and that is what it says very thank you)
We would like here
all together with travelers, we all continue to work together as we are seriously analyzing the alchemic glauberic and also the more different method and aspects of the various alchemical pathways that together with travelers and others will want to tackle and clarify, and on everything to come The comparison and the deepening as clear as possible, and as wide as possible, and always to come, and each one brings to it his experience, possibly without preconceived prejudices

Instead, as far as travelers say about the various forums and the various buzzers and buffoons who write books without doing anything at all and allow themselves to write books on such joker books and similar to himfriends he is perfectly perfectly righteous

Regards alexbr

...........................here the original in italian...............

ciao Schmildvich
ottimo il confronto e ricerca comune e che questo sia sempre la benvenuto
ma Schmildvich io consiglierei invece di smetterla con le polemiche inutili e sottili provocazioni (come ho gia visto in altri forum che hanno portato solo a chiusure e inutili diatribe )

ma qui invece in questo forum assieme a traveller
(che è molto generoso e spiega come da tradizione di questo forum e di cio va detto molte grazie )
vorremmo qui tutti assieme a traveller continuare tutti assieme come si sta facendo ad seriamente ad analizzare bene e a fondo le tematiche alchemiche di glauber e gli atri aspetti delle varie vie alchemiche che assieme a traveller e altri si vorranno affrontare e chiarire e su tutto cio ben venga il confronto e l'approfondimento il piu chiaro esplicito e piu ampio possibile e cio sempre ben venga e ognuno porti a cio la sua esperienza possibilmente sempre senza ne preconcetti ne pregiudizi

invece per quanto poi traveller dice sui vari forum e i vari cialtroni e buffoni che scrivono libri senza aver realizzato nulla di nulla e si permettono di scrivere libri su cio libri di buffoni e similare facezie lui traveller ha totalmente perfettamente ragione

regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 1:31 pm

alexbr wrote:
Hello Schmildvich
Great comparison and common research and that this is always welcome
But Schmildvich I would recommend instead of quitting it with the controversial unnecessary and subtle provocations (as I have seen in other forums that only led to closures and useless diatribes)

But here in this forum instead with travelers
(Which is very generous and explains how by tradition this forum and that is what it says very thank you)
We would like here
all together with travelers, we all continue to work together as we are seriously analyzing the alchemic glauberic and also the more different method and  aspects of the various alchemical pathways that together with travelers and others will want to tackle and clarify, and on everything to come The comparison and the deepening as clear as possible, and as wide as possible, and always to come, and each one brings to it his experience, possibly without preconceived prejudices

Instead, as far as travelers say about the various forums and the various buzzers and buffoons who write books without doing anything at all and allow themselves to write books on such joker books and similar to himfriends he is perfectly perfectly righteous

Hi alexbr!

Have you achieved a successful Putrefaction?

If so, were you ever able to progress this any further?

I am not here to Teach (...although it seems some here are?). I do not know anything you guys do not already know. My goal is not to cause controversy at all; not sure why you would think that. My only aim is to challenge our thinking and view others' Work.

Does anyone (recent) post pictures of their Work or it is all words and theory here?

What has anyone accomplished?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 2:19 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 3:42 pm

Traveller wrote:
So you don't know that is Silica use as a Prima Materia or not, then tell me what these peoples known in the ancient times, as you said about me, "that who followed the theory by without practicing it, these peoples known as puffer in the ancient times".

So baby please do your work, I know you are a job holder, and have your own family, Allah blessed me this science, you know why, because I was left everything, I haven't involved in any social life ever, I didn't marry, I didn't raise any child, and so my opinion is that this alchemy is not for the job holders, who for only passing there time, comes on different sites to look some interesting things out there.

Tell me the answer of my first question about the prima materia, and after you I will also tell you the answer.

...Why bring up silica or anything of the sort? What does this have to do with Putrefaction?

Have you achieved a successful Putrefaction, Traveller?

I appreciate the sentiment, maybe you need some love, but I am not your "baby"...Save that for your girlfriend.

You sure do seem to have fooled yourself into believing you know so much about me. Why do I interest you so much?

What amuses me the most is your assertions of facts: "I know you are a job holder", "you have a family", "you are a moderator of two sites", etc. Please keep them coming; I eagerly await the next revelation!

Allah did not bless you anymore than he has blessed me and everyone else on this website. We all have intelligence, and our brains and cognitive abilities allowed us to understand Keys that others are not so apt to comprehend.

If you have not started the Work, exactly what are you doing...?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 3:52 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 3:58 pm

Traveller wrote:
baby means buddy, I think now its right, so buddy, you don't know that we use Silica as prima materia or not, then tell me that,

Why more than 90% of the crust is composed of Silicate Minerals ?

Why the Mercury of the Philosophers is called the Sperm of the whole Minerals Kingdom ?

Ok..."buddy" Suspect ...No we do not use pure silica as our prima materia.

I do not know why more than 90% of the crust is composed of silicate minerals. Geology does not interest me.

Mercury Of The Philosophers is called the Sperm of the whole mineral kingdom because it is the unadulterated prima materia of metals.

Have you achieved a successful Putrefaction, Traveller?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 4:17 pm

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 4:22 pm

Traveller wrote:
buddy I have achieved, our Agent from different 4 ways, which I mentioned in start of this thread, through philosophers vitriol, which you don't know anything about it, second through vinegar, where we find our green lion, and as ripley, hollandus, and basilius teaches us, we obtain first a phlegm which comes over, second a viscous water, and third the blood of the green lion, but when we do the same thing through philosophers vitriol, then we don't use any vinegar, because it is called a dry way, (via sicca), here by without using any vinegar we will prepare our matter towards the stage of green lion, and then start the same process as we follow by using the vinegar, first a phlegm, second a viscous water, and third the blood, and below remains the foliated earth. But the best is known among the adepts the Flamels path, and if you want to achieve success in this art then try to understand this way, it will take you towards a very short journey, where again you have to prepared the right matters, first is the oil of Mercury called mercury simplex, second is called the philosophers gold (Jupiter), and third is called the red minera of mercury. First we prepare our matter by combining the second and third, and get a purple net, which is called philosophical venus by the adepts, and then we use our oil of mercury to make a union with this philosophers venus, where it gains a green dissolution, and then your putrefaction start for 40 days, and then after mixing it with the common spirit of wine, we distill it, to obtain our Mercury of the Philosophers, which I told you on your site, that I have prepared it and it emits light like a bulb, and then the blood of the green lion follows, these two are called the agent and ferment of the philosophers, our prepared mercury we use on luna, to confect the philosophers stone, and then either going through multiplication in quantity or quality we obtain our last magistry.

And fourth method is which many great adepts were followed like Arnoldus, Hollandus, Rhasis, and Basilius where we use only the Mercury to separate its 3 essentials, and then confect a stone by using the virgins milk, and glue of the eagle.

These are 4 methods which are written in all the books of the philosophers, and without their proper understanding you cannot arrive at your goal.

Thank you for sharing!

Can you explain what the Philosopher's V.I.T.R.I.O.L actually is?

Do you have any pictures of your Work?

What Stage are you at now?

Were you able to accomplish anything worthwhile with what you created in the lab?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 4:42 pm

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 5:25 pm

[please delete this post]

Last edited by Schmildvich on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : double post, please delete)
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 5:26 pm

Traveller wrote:
no I still kept hold to more better understand about this Mercury, that what can I do more with it, and in this way I have succeeded, but again for you, it will be only a theory, but actually I have understood that what belongs to a body of a common human being, but there are two conditions first what our body needs which belongs after its creation, there involves two things, first is over the skin (white philosophers stone) second is inside our body (red Philosophers Stone) and second condition is that how Allah created our body, there involves 3 things, which we can use for reviving the dead, first is called Mars, which we give to the corpse, second is Jupiter which we will use as a preservative over the skin of the dead, and third needs the Venus, which comes from the Pyramid, and when I discovered this mystery, then I realize that why the Egyptians made such a great pyramids, because they built pyramids by using the limestone, which having a planetary charge of Venus, which is nothing but one of the missing element from the body of the dead, which they give through pyramids, so by combining these 3 we can perform this last miracle, which according to me will be the highest even the stone of the philosophers, so in this way I am learning more things, but according to me my search is over, and now a days I was here only to help others in their way, and open the path of minor alchemy for them. which I know you don't want from me, that I go through this way, and you will not agree, that if a person achieve success in this science then according to his high education he can at least put some helping words on these minor works of alchemy.

So you will not think like this, because you don't know that what education means, for you the stone can come without proper understanding of nature or without deep understanding of nature. But you have to penetrate right at the depths of the mysteries, otherwise you will find nothing.

Ok.

Do you have any pictures of your Work?

What Stage are you at now?

How long did it take you to achieve Putrefaction?

Were you able to accomplish anything worthwhile with what you created in the lab?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 5:38 pm

I have told you everything which even from my point of view, you don't deserve it, I have the picture of my prepared Mercury, but I will show you this, when you will tell me the right matter to start the work, you seems to be confuse, as I told you, that our crust contains more than 90% of silicate minerals, and you said I don't know anything about geology, this is not a question of Geology, but this is how minerals grow inside the earth, and what are the main agents involve in their production, this is the foundation to understand the works of nature, and also the matter of the philosophers.

And Philosophers Vitriol is nothing, but its such a purtrefied state of mater when it not longer remains a matter, but shows a composition of all the 3, which originates right from its alchemical composition (not chemical), which philosophers refers to their Green Lion, you will see in my posted each method the same green lion appears, otherwise the way to perfection is not possible.

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 5:56 pm

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:57 pm

Traveller wrote:
I have told you everything which even from my point of view, you don't deserve it, I have the picture of my prepared Mercury, but I will show you this, when you will tell me the right matter to start the work
I do not know what your prima materia is, so I can only guess. From what I have read it seems as if you are working with lye, amonium carbonate, silica, and \"philosophical dew\", but I really have no idea.

What are you working with, Traveller?

Go ahead and share the picture so we can all see.

Traveller wrote:
...you seems to be confuse, as I told you, that our crust contains more than 90% of silicate minerals, and you said I don't know anything about geology, this is not a question of Geology, but this is how minerals grow inside the earth, and what are the main agents involve in their production, this is the foundation to understand the works of nature, and also the matter of the philosophers.

I do not know the answers to your questions. Why do you keep asking me questions about your Work? I feel like I am on a game-show.

Traveller wrote:
And Philosophers Vitriol is nothing, but its such a purtrefied state of mater when it not longer remains a matter, but shows a composition of all the 3, which originates right from its alchemical composition (not chemical), which philosophers refers to their Green Lion, you will see in my posted each method the same green lion appears, otherwise the way to perfection is not possible.

That is an interesting interpretation of what V.I.T.R.I.O.L. is. I've never heard anything like it.

What do you mean that it is a "state of matter when it no longer remains a matter"?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 1:05 am

Schmildvich wrote:

seems as if you are working with lye, amonium carbonate, silica, and \"philosophical dew\", but I really have no idea.

Traveller wrote:
...you seems to be confuse, as I told you, that our crust contains more than 90% of silicate minerals, and you said I don't know anything about geology, this is not a question of Geology, but this is how minerals grow inside the earth, and what are the main agents involve in their production, this is the foundation to understand the works of nature, and also the matter of the philosophers.

Traveller wrote:
Schmildvich wrote:

That is an interesting interpretation of what V.I.T.R.I.O.L. is. I've never heard anything like it.

What do you mean that it is a "state of matter when it no longer remains a matter"?

Hi

On SILICATE/vitriol -olivina peridoto and G Galattite etc-as prima materia is interesting this thread of solomon etc in
alchemyforums V. I. T. R. I. O. L.  

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1670-V.I.T.R.I.O.L.

so Schmildvich and everybody

And silicate (of solomon etc of the attached thread) is not so much astrused matter or strange research ideea
because some ancient alchemists, use as prima matter the silicate
in fact, in many texts and rare and not known manuscripts
RC the texts such as the thesaurus tesaurorum the toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum,  the presumed 3 part of the auero homero chain zoroaster etc etc

And in many manuscripts RC trues And TRADITIONAL And I ARE ON silicate many precise INSTRUCTIONS ON SILICATE ALCHEMIC WORKS ( on oil-bearing cones and a powerful silicate solvent Its philosophical stone and its elixir
(AND ALSO GLAUBER GIVE WORK ON SILICATE in him writes ... )

therefore SILICATE is a very interesting and it is one of the TRADITIONAL TRUE alchemical subjects that must also depth Study and experiment

my best regard alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 12:26 pm

alexbr wrote:
Schmildvich wrote:

Hi

On SILICATE/vitriol -olivina peridoto and steatite etc-as prima materia is interesting this thread of solomon etc in
alchemyforums V. I. T. R. I. O. L.  

hxxp://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1670-V.I.T.R.I.O.L.

so Schmildvich and everybody

And silicate (of solomon etc of the attached thread) is not so much astrused matter or strange research ideea
because some ancient alchemists, use as prima matter the silicate
in fact, in many texts and rare and not known manuscripts
RC the texts such as the thesaurus tesaurorum the toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum,  the presumed 3 part of the auero homero chain zoroaster etc etc

And in many manuscripts RC trues And TRADITIONAL And I ARE ON silicate many precise INSTRUCTIONS ON SILICATE ALCHEMIC WORKS ( on oil-bearing cones and a powerful silicate solvent Its philosophical stone and its elixir
(AND ALSO GLAUBER GIVE WORK ON SILICATE in him writes ... )

therefore SILICATE is a very interesting and it is one of the TRADITIONAL TRUE alchemical subjects that must also depth Study and experiment

my best regard alexbr

Thank you for the link.

I am active on that site and have read the thread before. By no means do I agree with you guys these texts ("Thesaurus Thesaurorum" "The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum" "Golden Chain Of Homer" "Zoroaster") have anything whatsoever to do with silica. This, in my opinion, is another false path that will get you nowhere. Notice how none of the guys, including members here, have not been successful while working with silica?

It is a fantastic theory that shows a display of intelligent thinking, but it is not the Universal Way, imo. Quick research proves this true to anyone.

This is not what the Ancients were referring to with V.I.T.R.I.O.L.

Have you achieved a successful Putrefaction, alexbr?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 3:00 pm

hi Schmildvich and everybody

SILICATE ? one of the many possible
prima materia ?

a calm moment on silicates as one of the many possible materials to make the stone also indicated in many other texts in Thesaurus Thesaurorum, The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum, the 3 parts attributed at the Golden Chain of Homer, the Zoroaster etc etc

now we do not mix true RC traditions with the solomon experiments and instructions of the supposed masonry mm of the crazy and notorious in italy ripple buffoon diver and his crazy ripel folly operative with silicate (here i attach the crazy instruction on 2 silcate of ripel mm)
https://www.scribd.com/document/234825221/Alchemy-and-Ritual-Instructions

which, though interesting and curious, are not and do not come from the alchemical RC tradition

(so please do not confuse with chocolate with another ... of the ripple ... but of the same color....)

instead, for silicate and for texts and manuscripts rc Thesaurus Thesaurorum,, The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum, the 3 parts attributed to the Golden Chain of Homer, the Zoroaster etc

which I know very well in these rc texts (with the good peace of all who stand the opposite) are among the many and varied and different subjects present in the 3 realms indicated in these TRADITIONAL RC texts and manuscript RC to make the stone explicit instruction on the use of silicates

nb (just read without preconceiving instructions on silicate in these texts rc)

to make it elixir stones solvents phil etc just read and if you have different opinions ok i respect and accept your opinion and your interpretation of unique matter as YOUR use the HUMAN URIINE BLOD etc.
and note well URIINA and BLOOD these sure are certain valso tnese are a very valid human kingdoms matter to made the stone

but instead I do not limit the subjects to which I work, but instead I see them as Thesaurus Thesaurorum, The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum, the 3 parts attributed to the Golden Chain of Homer, the Zoroaster etc

there are various and varied working in all three kingdoms, and the rc worked on many and many subjects present in all three animal kingdoms of the metallic plant and astral meteoric mineral

and therefore on this axiom I remain my own (together with other scholars and internationally renowned researchers and on this I do not want to make controversy) because I have thoroughly studied certain manuscripts and texts rc Thesaurus Thesaurorum, The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum, the 3 part attributed at the Golden Chain of Homer, the Zoroaster etc

I after deep study and translation and research on rc texts and manuscripts RC
I think that's how I think it exactly as the rc points in their texts and that there are many different subjects to work on in the 3 kingdoms
and I think that among these various and different materials on which the RCs worked was also the work in which the silicate is
and therefore I think who the silices are one of the many subjects with which you can do the work and pre verify that you just read without pre-preconceptions the texts rc Thesaurus Thesaurorum, The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum, the 3 part attributed at the Golden Chain Of Homer, the Zoroaster etc

and nb i unfortunately after deeper studies I do not think it absolutely like you dear Schmildvich (but absolutely did not accept polemics each one thinks it as well as i think) i instead think of it as rc and their rc texts and manuscripts of their degrees and related instructions There are many and varied materials for me, and many are well-indicated in their texts Thesaurus Thesaurorum, The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum, the 3 parts attributed to the Golden Chain of Homer, the Zoroaster etc.

and from all these different subjects indicated by the rc in their precise instructions given in their texts in the 3 realms Thesaurus Thesaurorum, The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum, the 3 parts attributed to the Golden Chain of Homer, the Zoroaster etc

and I think that from all these matters from the rc indicated in the 3 kingdoms if you work with the right technique you make the stone then everyone is free to think in a different way from that but I agree on what is clearly explained by the rc in their texts and manuscripts operational rc

my best regards alexbr

ps

yes certainly (myself and my friends in our group agape prometeo ) working for dozens and decades of years in the lab on texts and manuscript RC I have been using and not using the menstrui phil various putrefations of various mater human animal and metal and minerals and astral meteoric

hi Schmildvich e a tutti
silicate una delle varie possibili
materie prime

un momento calma su silicate come una delle tante materie possibili per fare la pietra indicata anche tra tante altre nei testi rc Thesaurus Thesaurorum, ,The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum , the 3 part attribuite at the Golden Chain Of Homer, the Zoroaster etc etc

ora non mischiamo tradizioni vere RC con le sperimentazioni di solomon e istruzioni della presunta masoneria mm del pazzo e notorio in italia buffone tuffatore rippel e sue del pazzo ripel follie operative con silicate (here i attach the crazy instruction on 2 silcate of ripel mm)
https://www.scribd.com/document/234825221/Alchemy-and-Ritual-Instructions

che seppur interessanti e curiose non sono e non provengono dalla tradizione alchemica RC

( e dunque per favore non confondiamo per cioccolata con altro.... del rippel ..seppure di stesso colore )

invece per silicate e per quanto riguarda testi e manoscritti rc Thesaurus Thesaurorum, ,The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum , the 3 part attribuite at the Golden Chain Of Homer,the Zoroaster etc

che conosco molto bene in questi testi rc (con buona pace di tutti che aseriscono il contrario ) ci sono tra le molte e svariate e differenti materie presenti nei 3 regni indicate in questi testi rc per fare la pietra
esplicite istruzione anche sull'uso dei silicati

nb (basta semplicemente leggere senza preconcetti le istruzioni su silicate in questi testi rc )

per farne pietre elixir solventi phil etc basta leggere e se tu hai opinioni diverse ok le rispetto e acceto la tua opinione e tua interpretazione di unica materia umana URIINA E SANGUE etc
e nota bene le materie umane che tu usi URIMA E SANGUE  sono materie umane molto valide certo per fare la pietra phil dal regno umano
ma invece io non limito le materie su cui lavorare ma invece le vedo come i testi rc Thesaurus Thesaurorum, ,The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum , the 3 part attribuite at the Golden Chain Of Homer, the Zoroaster etc

ci sono su cui lavorare diverse e varie e presenti in tutti i 3 regni e i rc lavoravano su molte e moltelici materie presenti in tutti i 3 regni umano animale minerale metallico vegetale e astrale meteorico

e dunque su questo assioma io asolutamente rimango della mia (assieme da altri studiosi e ricercatori di fama internazionale e su cio non voglio asolutamente fare e accettare polemiche ) perche io avendo studiato a fondo certi manoscritti e testi rc Thesaurus Thesaurorum, ,The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum , the 3 part attribuite at the Golden Chain Of Homer,the Zoroaster etc

io dopo profondo studio e traduzioni e ricerche sui testi e manoscritti rc
la penso che è cosi la penso esattamente come indicano i rc nei loro testi e che esiste la molteplicita di differenti materie su cui lavorare nei 3 regni
e penso che tra queste varie e differenti materie su cui lavoravano i rc c'è anche l'opera in cui si isano i silicate
e dunque penso chi i silicate siano uno dei tanti soggetti con cui si puo fare l'opera e pre verificare cio basta leggere senza para preconcetti i testi rc Thesaurus Thesaurorum, ,The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum , the 3 part attribuite at the Golden Chain Of Homer,the Zoroaster  etc

e nb io purtroppo dopo approfonditi studi non la penso assolutamente come te Schmildvich ( ma assolutamente non accettero polemiche ognuno la pensi pure come gli pare ) io invece la penso come i rc e i loro testi e manoscritti rc dei loro gradi e relative istruzioni rc per me di di materie ce ne sono molte e varie e molte sono ben indicate nei loro testi  Thesaurus Thesaurorum, ,The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum , the 3 part attribuite at the Golden Chain Of Homer,the Zoroaster etc

e da tutte queste differenti materie indicate dai rc  nelle loro precise istruzioni date nei loro testi nei 3 regni Thesaurus Thesaurorum, ,The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum , the 3 part attribuite at the Golden Chain Of Homer,the Zoroaster etc

e penso che da tutte queste materie dai rc indicate nei 3 regni se lavorate con tecnica giusta si fa la pietra poi ognuno è libero di pensare in un modo diverso da cio ma io concordo su cio che è chiaramente spiegato dai  rc nei loro testi e manoscritti operativi rc  

my best regard alexbr

ps

si certo (io e mie amici del nostro gruppo ) lavorando per decine e decine di anni in laboratorio sui testi r manoscritti RC ho avuto usando e non usando i menstrui phil varie putrefazioni di varie materie animali umane metalliche e minerali e astrali meteoriche

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 3:48 pm

alexbr wrote:
hi Schmildvich and everybody

yes certainly (myself and my friends in our group agape prometeo ) working for dozens and decades of years in the lab on texts and manuscript RC I have been using and not using the menstrui phil various putrefations of various mater human animal and metal and minerals and astral meteoric.

Can you describe your Putrefaction?

How did you proceed after you Matter attained Putrefaction?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Putrefaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putrefaction
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next