The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Putrefaction

Go down 
+2
Traveller
Schmildvich
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Putrefaction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 3:52 pm

hi you have a correct solvent phil SVP of method kunckel plot glauber etc as in many post i say and you know very well it and these explication of it all different matters go in putrefatiom but i not like a polemic so i stop here this
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 4:16 pm

Schmildvich wrote:
alexbr wrote:
hi Schmildvich and everybody

yes certainly (myself and my friends in our group agape prometeo ) working for dozens and decades of years in the lab on texts and manuscript RC I have been using and not using the menstrui phil various putrefations of various mater human animal and metal and minerals and astral meteoric.

Can you describe your Putrefaction?

How did you proceed after you Matter attained Putrefaction?

alexbr wrote:
you know very well it and these explication of it all different matters go in putrefaction

Interesting. I do not agree that "different matters" go into our Putrefaction, but if you want to play with semantics, sure, we can agree semantically.

How did you proceed after Putrefaction?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 5:02 pm

hi I REPEAT
you have a correct solvent phil SVP that we can obtain these solvent phil with the different methods of Kunckel Plot Glauber etc and i analized and say these methods in many my post ( post that you know very well i post.. and all the explication of it in my post.. ) so if you have these solvent phil always all different matters that are in the 3 kingdoms all these different matters give in the text and manuscript RC Thesaurus Thesaurorum,, The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum, the 3 parts attributed to the Golden Chain of Homer, the Zoroaster etc
so all these differents matters these different go with correct SVP or some solvent Phil all in putrefation but i not like a polemic so i STOP here this

Regards

Last edited by alexbr on Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 5:31 pm

alexbr wrote:
hi I REPEAT
you have a correct solvent phil SVP that we can obtain these solvent phil with the different methods of Kunckel Plot Glauber etc and i analized and say these methods in many my post ( post that you know very well i post.. and all the explication of it in my post.. ) so if you have these solvent phil always all different matters that are in the 3 kingdoms all these different matters give in the text and manuscript RC Thesaurus Thesaurorum,, The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum, the 3 parts attributed to the Golden Chain of Homer, the Zoroaster etc
so all these differents matters these different go with correct SVP or some solvent Phil all in putrefation but i not like a polemic so i STOP here this

Due to the language barrier, I cannot understand if you are asking a question or making a statement.

Have you obtained our Universal Solvent that dissolves gold like ice in hot water?

How did you proceed after Putrefaction?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 7:30 pm

I making a statement.

solvent phil yes sure we made it and we give a indications of all it in post that you know well so read it post and here STOP read post..

nb and NO i not have still made the stone but i work for it

ragard

ps
SILICATE i have updated the silicate post with this linik of crazy Ripel instuction on the 2 siicare  
(here i attach the crazy instruction on 2 silcate the Olivina Peridot and G  Galattite of Ripel mm that many person in some forum of alchemy work and believe with this crazy invenction  of Ripel .. here the link .)
https://www.scribd.com/document/234825221/Alchemy-and-Ritual-Instructions

Last edited by alexbr on Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 8:00 pm

Ok. How did you proceed after Putrefaction?
Back to top Go down
frankjames

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 8:42 am

Alexb
Would I be correct to say that following the traditional alchemy of the RC that putrefaction is something that happens instantly if you have the correct matters joined not some drawn out process as is normally suggested? I presume then distillation or circulation?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 9:01 am

hi frankjames

yes is correct
then it depends on the basic compound sometimes used or distillation or circulation

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 4:44 pm

frankjames wrote:
Would I be correct to say that following the traditional alchemy of the RC that putrefaction is something that happens instantly if you have the correct matters joined not some drawn out process as is normally suggested?

alexbr wrote:
yes is correct
then it depends on the basic compound sometimes used or distillation or circulation

No, this is not at all correct and entirely goes against the teachings of the Sages.

Putrefaction is one of the first Gates a Seeker must understand to be successful in our Art.

We are told, throughout myriads of texts available, that our Matter takes approximately one Philosophical Month to Putrefy. Reading further, we see that Putrefaction is the foundation of our Art and is the Key to Generation. "Without Putrefaction there can be no Generation".

Book of Artephius, 1150 wrote:
      "From the putrefaction therefore in this water, there first appears blackness, like unto broth wherein some bloody thing is boiled."

Book of Morienus, 1182 wrote:
      "Now I have shown you that this operation is at no great remove from the living things, nor was anything over born or endowed with spirit or growth except for putrefaction and change of appearance. Thus it is that an authority has said that this operation avails nothing until after decay."

Compound of Compounds, by Albert Magnus, 1200's wrote:
      "Our venerable Water of the Philosophers, original Hyle of the Sages; it is the stone that one revealed for you in this treatise. It is the first matter of the perfect body, as you have determined. Put your matter in a furnace, into a clean vessel, clear transparent and round, whose opening you will hermetically seal, so that nothing can escape. Your matter is to be placed on a level bed or surface, slightly hot. You will leave it there for one Philosophical month. Maintain the heat evenly, so that the perspiration of the matter will sublime, until it sweats no longer, that nothing rises or descends, that it begins to putrefy."

Light Coming Out Of Darkness, 1666 wrote:
      "But every seed is useless if it remains as it is, if it does not decay and becomes black; because corruption always precedes generation. It is this way that Nature proceeds in all its operations, and when we want to imitate it, we must also blacken before whitening, without which we will only produce rejects."

An Open Entrance To The Closed Palace Of The King, 1667 wrote:
      "This first regimen has been studiously kept secret by all the Sages. They have spoken of the second regimen, or that of Saturn, as if it were the first, and have thus left the student without guidance in those operations which precede the appearance of that intense blackness. Count Bernard, of Trevisa, says, in his Parable, that When the King has come to the Fountain, he takes off the golden garment, gives it to Saturn, and enters the bath alone, afterwards receiving from Saturn a robe of black silk. But he does not tell us how long it takes to put off that golden robe; and thus, like all his brethren, leaves the poor beginner to grope in the dark during 40 or 50 days."

153 Chemical Aphorisms, by van Helmont, 1687 wrote:
      "Aphorism 83...There is no new generation made without a previous corruption."

Chemical Moonshine, by Johannes Fleischer, 1739 wrote:
      "The matter should be gathered at the right time. This must be well preserved until putrefaction."
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 5:02 pm

hi Schmildvich
sure it is very very good read the ancient mastrer very good ok
but also our advice you also must work deep in lab and see
so when you made a true solvent philosophical and use it you can see is our advice after read is good also made deep work in lab and see the true result so.. deep work is our advice for you

so good deep work

by by

Last edited by alexbr on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 5:17 pm

alexbr wrote:
hi it is very very good read the ancient mastrer very good ok
but also our advice you also must work in lab and see
so when you made solvent phil and use it you see is our advice after read is good also made deep work in lab and see the true result so.. work is our advice for you

I am not here looking for advice or affirmation.

Can you describe your philosophical solvent, alexbr?

How long have you been in possession of it?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 5:35 pm

lol lol Schmildvich
read all my post on kuncheL plot and the SVP (all post that you know very well ) so all is inside at it pdf etc inside there are all the instruction and is simple to understood so good read deep study and good work

we use these by many many many years

NB
as i told you in other parts qt instructions in posts are like fishing cane and bait prodromus plot kunkel etc etc now studying and learn to fish there is all post and pdf laws is all and easy to understand then now fishing there is all philosophical solvents SVP ETC ETC (I also have to fish you and eat it for you) lol lol lol
therefore good fishing...

by by good read and deep study AND good fishing..

Last edited by alexbr on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 5:46 pm

alexbr wrote:
lol lol Schmildvich
read all my post on kuncheL plot and the SVP (all post that you know very well ) so all is inside at it pdf etc inside there are all the instruction and is simple to understood so good read deep study and good work

we use these by many many many years

Why are you having trouble conversing all of a sudden. This attitude is normally not like you.

In the many, many, many years that you have been working with your philosophical solvent, how have you used it?

What has been your favorite experiment with SVP?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 5:48 pm

NB

as i have already told you in other parts qt instructions in posts are like fishing cane and bait prodromus plot kunkel etc etc etc now studying and learn to fish there are all post and pdf laws
There is ALL AND ALL FOR THE FIRST TIME WITHOUT STUPID AND OPSOLETS SECRETS and it is very easy to understand then now fish is there any philosophical solvents SVP ETC ETC (I also have to fish you and eat it for you) lol lol lol
therefore good fishing....

Last edited by alexbr on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 5:52 pm

alexbr wrote:
NB
as i told you in other parts qt instructions in posts are like fishing cane and bait prodromus plot kunkel etc etc now studying and learn to fish there is all post and pdf laws is all and easy to understand then now fishing there is all philosophical solvents SVP ETC ETC (I also have to fish you and eat it for you) lol lol lol
therefore good fishing...

Are you fearful of open discussion?

Do you actually know the things that you write about?

You have all the time in the world to type a paragraph long response unrelated to the question asked but completely fail to answer very simple questions. Why is this? Normally you have a humble attitude and gentle demeanor, but now your ego and immaturity are starting to show.

What are you afraid of? Idea
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 6:04 pm

lol lol lol as we answer in different forum read the post inside trere are key with ot STUPID and OPSOLETE SECRET of all solvent philosophical and true SVP so sdudy it deep and understood good and fishing and is esay all is clear in post and with not secret is esay so good study lol lol lol
by by
nb
so  study carefully the writing pfd instruction kunkel plot SVP etc etc
in the post mentioned there are all the secret instruction to made it
and then you has deep read and study well all it
them carefully write as again so we can have a better conversation on these basis of these secret instruction that we have put all in public  

good deep study and good fishing
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 12:18 am

alexbr wrote:
lol lol lol as we answer in different forum read the post inside trere are key with ot STUPID and OPSOLETE SECRET of all solvent philosophical and true SVP so sdudy it deep and understood good and fishing and is esay all is clear in post and with not secret is esay so good study lol lol lol
by by
nb
so  study carefully the writing pfd instruction kunkel plot SVP etc etc
in the post mentioned there are all the secret instruction to made it
and then you has deep read and study well all it
them carefully write as again so we can have a better conversation on these basis of these secret instruction that we have put all in public  

good deep study and good fishing

I am not looking to go fishing or reading anyone else's work. I want to hear about your work and what you have discovered.

Do you understand?

Can you tell me about your philosophical solvent or your work with silica, alexbr?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:25 am

sorry i not answer
but if want discussion can as i say read deep the post all is inside it and if understood it can ask if not this there are not basis of discussion so sorry but i am not interesting to answer so if you want read

ps and change attitude in forum thread traveller etc so stop controversial if you like answer is not change attitude sorry i am not interesting to answer

by  by
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 8:57 am

alexbr wrote:
sorry i am not interesting to answer

Why?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 11:35 am

when you change attitude and stop (imho not correct) your controversial polenic here in thread traveller etc and i see threads works well as before
and you study post i answer for this moment with this your actually attitude sorry but i am not interesting to answer to you
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:18 am

Has active member here seen Putrefaction of their Matter?

I am always intrigued by the discussions this board has, but find most of it to be complete pomp without substance. Now let's get to the good, easy stuff!! Putrefaction.

Simple enough, right?
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 9:59 pm

Hey Schmildvich,

Nobody wishes to answer to your question because no one wishes to show that they're incapable of doing so.

Which is a shame, and the nature of an immature soul.

The truth is, putrefaction eludes most seekers because they don't know the proper method of preparing their matter.

It seems that here on this forum of enlightened "alchemists", the ego and pride still reign supreme.

Some simple advice: "Get over it!" Perhaps then this veil will be lifted.

Fortune favours the bold.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 2:09 pm

Chasm wrote:
Nobody wishes to answer to your question because no one wishes to show that they're incapable of doing so.

You have come from the same site, then why don’t you help him in achieving his Putrefaction ?

Chasm wrote:
It seems that here on this forum of enlightened "alchemists", the ego and pride still reign supreme.

You don’t have the understanding of the books of the Philosophers, but claimed to accomplish the Great Work by using your disgusting Uriine, such kind of an ignorance is more serious than any Ego or Pride. First you should to think about yourself, before giving any opinion about the others.

Chasm wrote:
Which is a shame, and the nature of an immature soul.

I want to ask you that in which time you feel Shame, is it when you collect your Ore of Gold ?  scratch

Chasm wrote:
Some simple advice: "Get over it!" Perhaps then this veil will be lifted.

Sometime you say that Thumb up, then you use the word Lifted, I mean what do you want to say by using these words ?  Suspect

I have cleared everything about Uriine, from the books of French and Bartlett, but it is now become more cleared that you pretend not to accept any truth regarding your wrong subject of Uriine moreover as far as I have realized that the practitioners of disgusting Uriine also show their mutual love with each other. That's why you were feeling tired when I was sniping on your partner.

The other Charlatan who feels himself like an Alchemy Police, and can throw 100 questions on others in seconds, while his own work is a way of Failure, that’s why he was said that he hide his work from the others that lest the peoples laugh at his stupidity. He is well known as copy paste Hero, and for using his search bar to provide long quotes which he never able to understand.

Both of your works belongs to the same class of Charlatans, where you haven’t able to accomplish anything, and try to mislead to others by putting wrong and false informations. But I am a little curious that when you don’t understand your own work, then how you will be able to understand my work ???  Rolling Eyes

If you say you understand your work, then tell me that how you have accomplished the Multiplication of your medicine in QUALITY ???  Basketball

Last edited by Traveller on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 3:00 pm

Traveller my friend,

You're not worth answering. It seems I've bruised your ego. Sad

Get over it dude! afro
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 3:16 pm

Haha, You don't have anything to hit my Ego, because no any Charlatan but only the true Adepts deserves to show their Ego, as you have read the end lines of the Emerald Tablet,...

“I have the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world”.

Here again Hermes is not talking about any Lavatory in these words.

oops.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putrefaction   Putrefaction - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putrefaction
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next