The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO Empty
PostSubject: TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO   TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 6:46 pm

Titolo: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Oggi alle 7:32 pm Rispondere citando
Traveller ha scritto:
...I also already given you the answers which questions you are asking me again, that I have prepared my Mercury according to the step by step details which I shared with you, and now I am expanding my knowledge, that how many things I can do with this Etheoter of the Philosophers.

Can you describe the properties of your mercury?

Are you able to dissolve gold in your mercury like ice in hot water?

What are you able to do with your mercury?

Traveller ha scritto:
And I also told you that you are not in a position to ask questions, because you even don’t know that how to start the Alchemy with a Prima Materia, and you and your intelligent partner, who says that he seldom read any alchemy book now, you were continuously arguing against our fruitful discussion about the writings of Glauber. And called me a puffer, now tell me, what you are ? I am surprised that you even don’t know about the First Matter, and post a huge set of words as you know everything.

How can I call you a beginner, and about your pAlchemist, he don’t understand that what Mary Prophetessa is saying in her short treatise, or how he will understand, because he would be a “P” Alchemist, because he has come from your site, and I am sure about it. That he prefer a lavatory path like you.

But you don’t know that what we are doing here, that as you know even Glauber was worked on Uriine, but we were discussing and reaching on this fact that is there any possibility that the same work can be perform without using this disgusting thing. And if you and your pAlchemist have a problem with our discussion, then what is the purpose to make Alchemy forums, except of sharing the theories of useless works where Axis like alchemists share the informations that how to make Vinegar and use it for a wrong purpose to make acetates, and You and JDP like alchemists go to advise him that we don’t use common vinegar in Alchemy, now tell me, as you all the 3 were giving the statements from the books of the philosophers, then don’t you remember, that philosophers literally used common commercial Vinegar (Pyroligneous Acid) for preparing their matter, where they used the words of “Water of the Woods”, like our hollandus, and ripley and basilius, and dunstan and many others. Philosophers didn’t use common vinegar as Axis was using it, but both of your statements that philosophers never used common vinegar are also wrong.

So my friend first JDP, you and Axis should to read carefully the books of the philosophers, and then come onto the forums to discuss that whether your thoughts match with each other or not, and are all of you on the same tract or not.

I am a Seeker, nothing more.

In your opinion, what qualifies an individual to be worthy to ask questions?

tAlchemist ha scritto:
I think you got a big ego and you're afraid of appearing wrong in front of people

I too assume this is why Traveller erases all his posts.
Tornare in alto Andare in basso
Vedi il profilo dell'utente Inviare un messaggio privato
alexbr

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 26.03.09

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Oggi alle 7:52 pm Rispondere citando Modificare
Hi dear friend Traveler, I recommend and advice you not accepting useless controversies and stop answer all this controversies

and here instead of continuing the work that was all done by doing glaubers and also developing this study and analyzing the SILICATE as one of the TRUE PRIME MATERIALS
(SILICATE argument you well know)

so do not answer the controversy and do not care about them

and instead we continue with the glauber and further explore SILICATE
as ONE OF THE PRIME MATERIALS
and on this we deepen the reason why and the profound reason for that and because the RC and the ancient alchemists were identified as SILICATE as one of the raw materials

and therefore traveler

to your questions ? on SILICATE

Certainly YES the earth's crust is silicate 90

and YES is certainly the source of silicate as undoubtedly indicate the sperm RC of all metals

and to this I also add that glauber also indicates silicates

and NB SILICATE as I have already mentioned in the manuscripts and RC texts: Thesaurus Thesaurorum, The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum, the 3 parts attributed to the Golden Chain of Homer, the Zoroaster etc

silicate in these very important RC texts is undoubtedly indicated by precise RC operating instructions on the silicates from which a solvent phyl is extracted and the stone and elixir can be produced
and silicate is in fact undoubtedly for the ancient alchemists and RCs
one of the raw materials listed in their RC WRITTEN INTERNAL

my best regard alexbr  

ps
- (yes I certainly said that in various environments the forum was again accessible and open and I am very happy that new people come here to this forum and that many people adhere to its principles of clarity on alchemy without unnecessary secrets as it wished (with its lights and shadows but the light was overwhelming and shining in its desire to give alchemy to everyone) and therefore from that (which I totally share) I keep very much that this forum grows and new contributions are made but to contribute researching and studying and experimenting and not hindering and or just polemize unnecessarily but simply ignore the controversy and not respond to these) -

hi caro amico Traveller io ti consiglio di non accettare polemiche inutili e dunque di non rispondergli

e invece qui di continuare il lavoro che si stava tutti asieme facendo su glauber e anche sviluppiano lìapprofondimento e l'analisi sul il SILICATE come una delle TRUE PRIME MATERIE
(SILICATE argomento che tu ben conosci )

dunque non rispondere alle polemiche e non ti curare di esse

e noi invece continuiamo col glauber e inoltre approfondiamo su SILICATE  
come UNA DELLE MATERIE PRIME
e su cio approfondiamo del perche e del profondo motivo di cio e del perche dai RC e dagli antichi alchimisti veniva identificato IL SILICATE come una delle materia prima

e dunque traveller

alle domande tue ? poste su SILICATE

SI certo la crosta terrestre è al 90 silicato

e SI certo il silicate è all'origine come indicano indubbiamente i RC dello sperma di tutti i metalli

e a cio inoltre aggiungo che anche glauber indica li silicate

e NB SILICATE come ho gia detto il nei e testi manoscritti RC es :  Thesaurus Thesaurorum,, The Toeltius Coelum Reseratum Chymicum, the 3 parts attributed to the Golden Chain of Homer, the Zoroaster etc

il silicate in questi importantissimi testi RC etc è indubbiamente indicato con precise istruzioni operative dei RC il lavoro sui silicate da cui si estrae un solvente phil e si puo produrre la pietra ed elixir
e il silicate è infatti indubbiamente per gli antichi alchimisti e i RC
una delle materie prime indicate NEI LORO SCRITTI RC INTERNI

my best regard alexbr

ps
-(si certo io ho detto che in vari ambienti che il forum era di nuovo accessibile e aperto e sono molto felice che nuova gente arrivi qui a questo forum e che molti aderiscano ai suoi principi di chiarezza sull'alchimia senza inutili segreti come voleva nik ( nik con le sue luci e ombre ma la luce era preponderante e splendente nel suo voler dare l'alchimia a tutti ) e dunque da cio (che condivido totalmente ) io ci tengo molto che questo forum cresca e ben vengano nuovi contributi ma per contribuire alla ricerca e approfondire studiare e sperimentare e non per ostacolare e o solo polemizzare inutilmente ma semplicemente basta ignorare le polemiche e non rispondere a queste )-
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO   TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 7:08 pm

tAlchemist wrote:
Alexbr why do you invite people here if you hate questions?

The way i see it is that to you, controversial is anything that challenges your way of thinking, and anyone who asks questions.

Traveller said he wants to "explore the mysteries of Glauber" but he discards everything people say that's not in conjunction with his own opinion. It seems to me he isn't here to explore the nature of the art, but rather to profess himself as a Teacher all the while being lost in this puzzle.

Maybe he should have named this post "My opinion on Glauber's Salt of art". Razz

If it makes you feel any better this will be my last reply to this post since dancing in circles is annoying.

Hi tAlchimist as first thing very welcome and welcome all your questions in a good dedicate thread

so tAlchimist I only i answer always only to me and to my group for me
and I do not answer for others person i am not maired wiht any ( is a slang italian i answer means to me and my group) so clarify that go in at the post

we enter the terms of the questions that are always welcome for me

I absolutely do not hate at all the questions in the serious and in-depth comparison, indeed I hope and the incentive if it is constructive and for me, they are fine and are very good and very good all the serious and in-depth comparisons of opinions also divergent but if opposed the opinions they must always construct this if reading my posts has always been my line of conduct and the serious and in-depth confrono for me is implent but unfortunately that is rare

and unfortunately I have seen hard collisions and many preconceptions of starting with the poor traveler in many forums

and since some of the things that now say travelers are for now interesting (nb some and for the time I thought of topic in opinion opinion I did not marry anyone and if even a friend of mine affirm things that I do not share would disagree with no problems) and therefore on glaubers and deep analized on SILICATE AS ONE OF THE PRIME MATERIALS RC ETC I would like to continue to feel the Traveler's knowledge and opinions but they are fine and for me they are always welcome constructive questions about everything
maybe whether or not the stone travel or its successes we always open here other tread

and I have spoken in various environments that this forum is open and again acessible because many did not know it and I'm glad that many new ones contribute to it on the fundamental principles and rules that nik impose of non-alchemic secrecy (months were the forum was inacessibile and welcome new and welcome this forum on the principles of non-secrecy that were nik develop and amplify) because I also stop believing in the principles of nik's opening and non-secret alchemic philosophy and myself and my agape prometeo group as I have always said in our post etc) on these non-secret bases (and I like it or do not like it I just do not care) has always been (over 30 years) working with translation and publication of true and traditional manuscript operative rc
and therefore well come up with the questions maybe opening thread as well as light now but not the controversial useless

my best regard

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi talchimist come prima cosa molto benvenuto e benvenute tutte le tue domande in apposito thread

dunque talchimist io rispondo solo per me e per il mio gruppo per me
e non rispondo per altri chiarito cio ( io non sono sposato con nessuno questo è un detto italiano che significa io rispondo solo per me e il mio gruppo )

entriamo nei termini delle domande che sono per me sempre benveute sempre

io assolutamente non odio per nulla ne domande ne il serio e approfondito confronto anzi lo auspico e lo incentivo se è costruttivo e per me vanno bene e sono aspicabili e ottimi tutti i confrontoi seri e approfonditi anche di opininioni anche divergenti ma anche se opposte le opinioni devono sempre costruttive questo se leggi i mie post è sempre stata la mia linea di condotta e il confronto serio e approfondito per me è impportante ma purtroppo cio è raro

e purtroppo ho gia visto scontri duri e molti preconcetti di partenza col povero traveller in molti forum

e siccome alcune delle cose che per ora dice traveller sono per ora interessanti ( nb alcune e per ora io valuto di argomento in argomento di opinione a opinione non ho sposato nessuno e se anche un mio amico affermasse cose che non condivido mi dissocerei senza problema )e dunque su glauber e approfondita analisi su SILICATE COME UNA DELLE MATERIE PRIME RC ETC vorrei continuare a sentirle le conoscenze e opinioni di Traveller ma ben vengano e per me sono sono sempre benvenute le domande costruttive su tutto
magari su se ha fatto o no la pietra travel o sui suoi successi apriamo sempre qui altri tread

e io ho parlato in  vari ambienti che questo forum è aperto e di nuovo acessibile perche molti non lo sapevano e sono ben contento che molti nuovi contribuiscano ad esso sui principi e regole fondamentali che nik impose di non segretezza alchemica (erano mesi che il forum era inacessabile e benvengano nuovi e benvenga che questo forum sui principi di non segretezza che erano di nik si sviluppi e amplii  ) perche io pure fermamete credo nei pricipi della filosofia di nik di apertura e di non segreto alchemico e io e il mio gruppo agape prometeo (come ho sempre detto nei nostri post etc)su queste basi di non segreto   ( e che piacciono o non piacciano poco mi ci importa) da sempre (piu di 30 anni)agiamo con traduzione e pubblicazione di veri e tradizonali operativi manoscritti rc  
e dunque ben vengano tute le domande magari aprendo thread apposito come ora faro ma non le polemiche inutili

my best regard
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO   TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 7:33 pm

Is this thread for asking Traveller direct questions?

If so, I would still like to know...

Can you describe the properties of your mercury?

Are you able to dissolve gold in your mercury like ice in hot water?

What are you able to do with your mercury...?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO   TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 4:51 am

Hello Alexbr, as I already told you, that why I erase my posts, because I see that others are not worthy of it, and so about sharing the pictures of my works, and giving the very close instructions to them who are worthy of it, but for the outsiders, who even don't know that how to start Alchemy with a Prime Matter, and such peoples who have much of the Inquisition in place of Curiosity and spend their time for the amusement, I always avoid myself to present me before them.

Anyways, for the Minor work, I will do my best, actually its somewhere difficult to separate the works of Glauber, where he worked with his discovery by using his quick Mercury, but more works in his writings belongs to his replicated methods from the other writings of the Alchemists, as a common beginner in Alchemy try to do without having any proper knowledge about the First Matter.

And after the right collection of his own Discovery, and after a right comprehension of his Work, I will replicate his work, and this is my prediction that I will bring to light this Minor work to the modern Alchemists, who are still finding their ways, and we will publish this short treatise of all the useful works of Glauber very soon.

Salaam.
Regards.
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO   TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 8:56 am

Traveller wrote:
...why I erase my posts, because I see that others are not worthy of it, and so about sharing the pictures of my works, and giving the very close instructions to them who are worthy of it, but for the outsiders, who even don't know that how to start Alchemy with a Prime Matter, and such peoples who have much of the Inquisition in place of Curiosity and spend their time for the amusement, I always avoid myself to present me before them.

In your opinion, what makes one worthy of reading your posts?

Traveller wrote:
...Anyways, for the Minor work, I will do my best, actually its somewhere difficult to separate the works of Glauber, where he worked with his discovery by using his quick Mercury, but more works in his writings belongs to his replicated methods from the other writings of the Alchemists, as a common beginner in Alchemy try to do without having any proper knowledge about the First Matter.

And after the right collection of his own Discovery, and after a right comprehension of his Work, I will replicate his work, and this is my prediction that I will bring to light this Minor work to the modern Alchemists, who are still finding their ways, and we will publish this short treatise of all the useful works of Glauber very soon.

Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO   TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 10:03 am

Traveller wrote:
Hello Alexbr, as I already told you, that why I erase my posts, because I see that others are not worthy of it, and so about sharing the pictures of my works, and giving the very close instructions to them who are worthy of it,

Salaam.
Regards.

By posting your works on a public site wouldn't you think that a bunch of people would be reading your works that you would have deemed ''not worthy''?
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO   TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 10:30 am

alexbr wrote:

and unfortunately I have seen hard collisions and many preconceptions of starting with the poor traveler in many forums

and since some of the things that now say travelers are for now interesting
my best regard

Certainly and a person who boldy claims to be on of the ''12 great adepts'' and ''Elias'' himself, Is this not a good reason to ask questions to ''Elias, 1 of 12 great adepts'' given the fact that he's giving out his ''knowledge'' out in the open on public sites?

Perhaps the fault lies with me. In real life I'm not a good social person. I've been called ''passive-aggressive'' by people, because I'll talk to someone but without me actually knowing it, I'm coming off a bit rude but I don't actually mean it.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO   TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 11:03 am

Ok i understand the reason

and NB IMHO all the questions if are put them politely in IMHO are always all right and legitimate because the comparison and the deep clarifications without insults and always with by all the correct and mutual respect is always good and always is good answer so imho always question is good imho

but let's do all these question and clarification pleas all here and let's do it here and ask questions here we do please all the questions and clarifications to him and everything he affirms but please talchemist and Schmildvich please let's do it all question and polemic here ok in this thread

but please in the different threads where we work and where the friend traveller is explaining please leave him talk and explain  

and this makes it so that both in the threads on AURO POTABLE and SILICATE FIRST MATERIAL and ESTRACTION as say treveller of it of the PHIOSOPHIC VITRIOL

as NB about the SILICA AND EXTRACTION BY IT OF VITRIOL PHILOSOPHICAL the friend traveller in him post say ...because you even don't know that how to use Silica as a Prima Materia to make the Vitriol of the Philosophers, ... AND this imho is more interesting to understood and ask him as well made it that made a sterile polemic with and against the friend traveller imho

My best regard akexbr

Ok capito le ragioni
e NB IMHO tutte le domande se poste educatamente sono imho tutte giuste e legittime perche il confronto e i chiarimenti senza insulti e rispetto reciproco è imho sempre positivo

ma questo facciamole qui e facciamo qui e domande dirette a qui facciamo please tutte le domande e chiarimenti a lui e a tutto quello che afferma ma please talchemist e,, tutto cio facciamolo qui ok in questo thread

ma please nei thread dove si lavora e dove l'amico travellert sta spiegando please lasciamo parlare e spiegare  

e questo facciamo che sia cosi sia in threads su AURO POTABILE che su SILICATE MATERIA PRIMA e ESTRAZIONE da essi come dice treveller DEL VETRIOLO PHIOSOPHICO as treveller say

as NB about the SILICA AND EXTRACTION BY IT OF VITRIOL PHILOSOPHICAL the friend traveller in him post say ...because you even don't know that how to use Silica as a Prima Materia to make the Vitriol of the Philosophers, ...AND this imho is more interesting to understood and ask him as well made it that made a sterile polemic with and against the friend traveller imho

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO   TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 1:22 pm

I never claimed myself as an Artist Elias, but actually this word comes on my name, when I was actually sharing the useful works of Glauber on other site, and then someone ironically said that “you are reading Glauber, what you find in his writings, is there any secret of Artist Elias”, and then in reply I was said to him jealously, that “yes I am the Artist Elias”. So then he shuts his mouth for sometime and I start posted the information of this GW path, for all the workers of this disgusting Uriine to introduce with all of them a new way which Glauber tells us in his writings.

And I always give answer of every question if it is ask in a proper language but if someone treat others as we are here for his service, or if we don’t give his answer then he can forcefully repeat the same question million times, one question after another question, and then one question after another, I mean what I am doing here, what do you think, is it a game show I am in. No just like you, I am also here only for sharing the writings of the philosophers, so why so many questions, if you are not able to understand even a smallest part of Nature then is it all my fault that I will explain everything to you.

I was already told to someone on other site, that there are some works of the philosophers where they never show themselves, and if some of our modern practical chemist start to ask questions to such a philosopher then you better know that how he will react. So what I say that at the very first, the person himself should to achieve something and then he start putting questions on others for their achievements, is it looks convenient.

Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO   TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 8:30 pm

Traveller wrote:
...I never claimed myself as an Artist Elias, but actually this word comes on my name, when I was actually sharing the useful works of Glauber on other site, and then someone ironically said that “you are reading Glauber, what you find in his writings, is there any secret of Artist Elias”, and then in reply I was said to him jealously, that “yes I am the Artist Elias”.

In my eyes, and in most others' eyes, this would be claiming to be something that you are not. That fact that you are so confident in your abilities but have never attempted the processes you speak as truth makes me wonder how valuable the stuff you are sharing actually is...

A theorist is just that; a theorist. One cannot rightfully consider himself an Alchemist if all of his processes are only in his head.

Traveller wrote:
...And I always give answer of every question if it is ask in a proper language but if someone treat others as we are here for his service, or if we don’t give his answer then he can forcefully repeat the same question million times, one question after another question, and then one question after another, I mean what I am doing here, what do you think, is it a game show I am in.

...if you are not able to understand even a smallest part of Nature then is it all my fault that I will explain everything to you.

Very rarely do I see you answering questions. Mostly all that can be seen on this website in recent times is Traveller "preaching" but intimated to engage in discussion. Where does this get us?

It seems that the problem lies with "explaining the smallest part of Nature" to those who do not understand your opinion. It is hard, impossible rather, to take grasp of some unproven theory that only you understand...which is where the questions come in. We cannot read your mind.

Traveller wrote:
...So what I say that at the very first, the person himself should to achieve something and then he start putting questions on others for their achievements, is it looks convenient.

Why do you feel this way? Should not everyone engage in conversation about our Art freely?

Why must one first "achieve something" before participating in discussion?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO   TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRAVELLER ALCHEMY ? question always but POLEMIC NO
Page 1 of 1