The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV

Go down 
+5
Agricola
T.P.
tAlchemist
chasm369
alexbr
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Empty
PostSubject: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 3:09 am

hi chams

then for a serious and productive comparison now we open this thread on the non-sense of why it is in this final and eschatological phase it is absolutely counterproductive to still maintain the alchemical secret therefore on what you say

chasm369 wrote:
T.P. wrote:
Yes, i was offended by the low standards the old philosophers had back in the day towards their fellow men.
If that style of obscure writing persistet in the minds of scientist today we would be still living in the Dark Ages. Who needs concealment in science today?
Interesting, do you think that anything has changed today? Hardly!
The phrase is "proprietary information."
Imagine the someone wanted to amass "Greek Fire" and burn down the Parliament Building or Capitol Hill ( not that I'd care); the fire trucks come and unbeknownst to them, they fan the fire with water.

What about a nuclear bomb? Mind you, this info is obtainable, the
materials are a bit more difficult to come by. Imagine every crazed Joe being able to build one.

Or imagine a poison being modified to require a compound antidote that no one but the artificer can manufacture.

Hey, what about the Tesla earthquake machine that could bring down buildings and bridges with simple contrivances if only you possessed the knowledge.
I can imagine a lot of terrible things that could be done with beneficial technologies. Unfortunately, people are required to set these terrible things in motion. But fortunately, not all are so inclined to acquire the requisite knowledge.

T.P wrote:
Imagine if somebody wished to build an aeroplane and Aluminium was a secret metal hidden by all the philosophers and the builder needed to go through obscure books in order to discover it and he reads something like: our magical matter is more ductile than copper, more whiter than tin, more fusible than lead and lighter than a feather"!
I think that the alchemists would have given the secret to boxite using your example above. They seemed more concerned with protecting humanity from itself, than stopping people from taking to the skies.

Seriously though, our first airplanes were used to drop bombs before we realized that we could use them to fly around the world.

As a species, we still lack maturity imho. Obscurity can be equated with "concealed and compartmentalized", Top Secret, Majestic-12, etc, etc.

Plenty of obscurity in secrets still today my friend! And I don't think it's going to end any time soon.

T.P. wrote:
Thank God those philosophers are thrown at the ash-heap of history!
Ya think?

hello chams

now as you and others you already know I totally disagree with the alchemical and secret secret of the alchemists (nb and this is historically not so true that for some large RC confraternities read a damerion preface to the secret of the alchemist's astral dust and see all the desired publications of their most important arcana made and left by the RCs specifically for their most important arcana es thesauro theauroum toeltius extasi segrete of federico gualdi and addiritura their most important publication of solar alchemy the divine arcana and the alchemical works of the tritemio experiments etc all publications wanted by specific RC centers and you already know that this is history and deny it is only historical ignorance but I have amply written and demonstrated it)
but on this I totally dissent from you with sympathy because however I recognize your serious commitment to alchemical research that absolutely goes to you and Schmildvich should be recognized
moreover I also disagree more with sympathy to keep the current secret
chorus my chams who dominates and enslaves worldwide (as I said and documented in various different posts) the NWO / SIM imperialistic system of multi national all structures and puppets of others that soon we will understand who they were and are ... both the puppets that the puppeteers of the current NWO / SIM structure of oppression and enslaving world whose scientific military leaders turned to evil and against initiation has already and already knows alchemy the stone and the elixir for a long time and already uses them to its terrifying and obscure purposes, of which not the last example was the 3 reich and the secret programs of the SS Ahnenerbe

now as I already said dear chams etc

the alchemical secret and the alchemical arcana and much more unfortunately are already in hand by the enemy of humanity who oppresses and enslaves NWO SIM and their true puppeteers and therefore keeping the secret is just giving more space to those who oppress us
secret that they have so much and already use to oppress and enslave and soon try to exterminate us
and for various reasons to which I leave you to understand by observing the history of

3 reich of the SS and the recycling role nasa etc of won braun and his worthy fellow Nazi scientists and on this I invite you all to study well and deepen to understand the plan in place of the NWO / SIM on what fields were addressed the secret researches Nazhist SS Ahnenerbe and where they led and where above all derived and from where and why they were addressed in certain specific fields es: secret weapons v1 v 2 studies of space intercontinental rockets super secret end weapons the secret bell The ray of death the serum Pervitin of the Ubersoldier project etc etc
and if you do serious research you will see that all the secret levels of the reich etc have much to do with alchemy the old masters the stone and the legacy of the true ancient masters before they "left" giving us the alchemical gift that was have also a future ... eschatological employment of true liberation .... and we have said this information we "steal" directly from say confessions pentimenti in schwallwe de lubicz alchemist's house that was one of theoretical mentors and superior intelligentsia of the sa ss for very clear confirmations even if initial of this read carefully the text entitled al-kemi a memoir hermetic occult political and private aspect of ra schwaller de lubicz of the well-informed and dear friend Andre Vandenbroeck see https://www.amazon.it/Al-Kemi-Hermetic-Political-R-Schwaller/dp/0940262312
and if you understand this, but I leave it to you, you understand why a popularization of alchemical knowledge is the only lifeline that will allow humanity to save itself with a collective evolutionary leap that will prevent the announced apocalyptic catastrophe that soon we will all see well soon under all our eyes
and perhaps, but also this I leave it to you to discover (we of the prometeo group of this we have and provide - after previous profound examination of ability to digest and well assimilate the unveiling of it - to those who work within us internal evidence and incontrovertible proofs) the ancients they gave us the stone to free ourselves and save from it, maybe reading the text hyle coahile the first part on the characteristics and functions of the stone that can help and perhaps can lead us to understand and indicate some why and how and with what real purpose should be used the stone but if we agree or disagree on what we say r we say little or nothing matters to us

because it is no longer a problem if one is against or for the secret now what must happen will happen and we will translate and publish from the original German manuscript the thesauro thesaurorum etc and with this priceless operational manuscript with explicit instructions of alchemy of the RCs 40 years ago we began systematically our targeted dissemination that then always over the years I continue with the publications on ancient instructions drawn and analyzed by ancient manuscripts of the activity alchemical of the RC of federico gualdi etc that was constantly made by our former founding partner Alessandro boella always carried out drawing on our research archives (former founding partner alessandro boella who is now expelled from us for unworthiness of attachment to money) and is therefore that for over 40 years we have been actively part of those who want to disseminate the secret of health pro populi and for many years we work and we are part of the strategic executive in the great international transversal circuit that gradually aggregated under our initial initiative and example of line indicated by us and that together with us now operates to the great purpose that all this this huge alchemical scientific popularization now in various interconnected scientific publishing and alchemical research fields happens to those who do not agree with this we can only tell you about all this and reiterate what in many posts we have already announced to sit in an armchair and stay heal giving early alchemical foundations in symbiosis with open-minded international scientists will begin with a series of publications of texts and alchemical discoveries that will actually sweep away without ifs and buts of the resistance that still exist on the secret of working groups and single serious alchemists and with them good peace will see the dam of fracid clay opsoleta erected by them of the secret alchemico and already run some very interesting books on what the SM is and how to identify it scientifically etc etc and soon these true revelations and revelations of the alchemical arcana there will be a big increase and so with this true cultural revolution of high scientific alchemical science alchemy clearly explicit will assume the role that it competes in the near future and a new world so it will be possible to those who tell us that so is to give the atomic bomb to anyone we say 4 precise things

1 what really is the stone and the elixir and the alchemy is still understood and for us it has been relevant and enlightening our acquaintances and confessions of the environments of casa de lubicz some pebble previously in the various posts etc we have thrown

2 the electricity the gunpowder the fire the nuclear energy the engine to burst the oil etc etc and all the scientific discoveries have caused death damages destructions and genocide true certainly but also have opened the development and the elevation of humanity and the scientific progress of it so well is the progress and evolution towards the 'scientific alchemic future and for us the omelette is not done without breaking the eggs so for us the end justifies the means

3 the enemy Establishment who has now assumed the forms of the NWO / SIM and his real puppeteers has already and already works with the 'alchemy for its precise ends with alchemical secrets and this under different forms of Establishment by mindful time and also on this see various writings and prefaces of swaller de lubi z fulcanelli henri de cotton alvare bacstrom etc etc

4 FOR A FUTURE BETTER RIGHT FROM ANCIENT AND TRUE SCIENCE / ALCHEMICAL that will return soon needs a real liberation struggle from the NWO / SIM and the revelation of the alchemical secret is a ONE CULTURAL INTELLIGENCE OPERATION essential ( and we understood this very well by understanding the secret programs of the 3 rd and their puppeteers and the repentant confessions of the swaller de lubicz house and its adjacent areas, etc. confessions, terrifying repentances received together with the friend Vandenbroeck and that in his text al-kemi our friend made explicitly mentions see always https://www.amazon.it/Al-Kemi-Hermetic-Political-R-Schwaller/dp/0940262312 ) and only with this precise operation of cultural intelligentsia giving alchemical knowledge to all true liberation will begin because this was foreseen and is the mandate of the old masters of the RC etc because this is the true eschatological role of alchemy and stone as well as its elixir

so with all due respect to those who are dear to the secrecy for historical ignorance, the true role of the RCs is their eschatological will of divulgation with their publications of the arcana
and for the current lack of understanding of the current imminent and eschatological period

so sit back and watch the systematic destruction of the secret dam of secrecy so to prevent this you can not do anything so put yourself in the armchair and you are comfortably putting your heart in peace to wait because what must be done will be done and nothing can do to prevent it so sit back in the armchair and enjoy the next program in place and impossible to stop and that occurs in successive phases of total disclosure of the alchemical secret and all the arcane alchemical

---------------------------------------------------------------

hi chams

dunque per un serio e produttivo confronto ora apriamo questo thread sul non senso del perche è in questa fase finale ed escatologica è assolutamente controproducente mantenere ancora il segreto alchemico dunque su cio tu dici

chasm369 wrote:
T.P. wrote:
Yes, i was offended by the low standards the old philosophers had back in the day towards their fellow men.
If that style of obscure writing persistet in the minds of scientist today we would be still living in the Dark Ages. Who needs concealment in science today?
Interesting, do you think that anything has changed today? Hardly!
The phrase is "proprietary information."
Imagine the someone wanted to amass "Greek Fire" and burn down the Parliament Building or Capitol Hill ( not that I'd care); the fire trucks come and unbeknownst to them, they fan the fire with water.

What about a nuclear bomb? Mind you, this info is obtainable, the
materials are a bit more difficult to come by. Imagine every crazed Joe being able to build one.

Or imagine a poison being modified to require a compound antidote that no one but the artificer can manufacture.

Hey, what about the Tesla earthquake machine that could bring down buildings and bridges with simple contrivances if only you possessed the knowledge.
I can imagine a lot of terrible things that could be done with beneficial technologies. Unfortunately, people are required to set these terrible things in motion. But fortunately, not all are so inclined to acquire the requisite knowledge.

T.P wrote:
Imagine if somebody wished to build an aeroplane and Aluminium was a secret metal hidden by all the philosophers and the builder needed to go through obscure books in order to discover it and he reads something like: our magical matter is more ductile than copper, more whiter than tin, more fusible than lead and lighter than a feather"!
I think that the alchemists would have given the secret to boxite using your example above. They seemed more concerned with protecting humanity from itself, than stopping people from taking to the skies.

Seriously though, our first airplanes were used to drop bombs before we realized that we could use them to fly around the world.

As a species, we still lack maturity imho. Obscurity can be equated with "concealed and compartmentalized", Top Secret, Majestic-12, etc, etc.

Plenty of obscurity in secrets still today my friend! And I don't think it's going to end any time soon.

T.P. wrote:
Thank God those philosophers are thrown at the ash-heap of history!
Ya think?

ciao chams

ora come tu e altri ben sapete già io dissento totalmente sul segreto alchemico e segreto degli alchimisti (nb e ciò storicamente non è assolutamente vero tanto che per alcune grandi confraternite RC si leggano prefazione di damerion al segreto della polvere astrale degli alchimisti e avi vedano tutte le pubblicazioni volute dei loro arcani più importanti fatte e lasciateci dai RC appositamente del loro arcani più importanti es thesauro theauroum toeltius extasi segrete di federico gualdi e addiritura la loro pubblicazione più importante di alchimia solare l'arcana divina e le opere alchemiche degli esperimenta di tritemio etc tutte pubblicazioni voluti da precisi centri RC e sai già che ciò è storia e negarlo è solo che ignoranza storica ma ciò lo ho ampiamente scritto e dimostrato )
ma su ciò dissento totalmente da te con simpatia perche comunque riconosco il tuo serio impegno di ricerca alchemico che assolutamente va a te e Schmildvich va riconosciuto
inoltre idem dissento ancora di più sempre con simpatia per mantenere il segreto attuale
coro mio chams chi domina e schiavizza a livello mondiale (come già dissi e documentai in vari differenti nostri post ) il NWO /SIM sistema imperialistico delle multi nazionali tutte strutture e burattini di ben altri che presto capiremo chi sono stati e sono... sia i burattini che i burattinai del attuale NWO/SIM struttura di oppressione e schiavizzante mondiale i cui vertici militari scientifici rivolti al male e alla contro iniziazione ha già e conosce già da molto tempo l'alchimia la pietra e l'elixir e già li impiega per i suoi terrificanti e oscuri scopi di cui esempio non ultimo fu il 3 reich e i programmi segreti della SS Ahnenerbe

ora come già dissi caro chams etc

il segreto alchemico e gli arcani alchemici e ben altro ancora purtroppo sono già in mano dal nemico dell'umanità che ci opprime e schiavizza NWO SIM e ai loro veri burattinai e dunque tenere il segreto è solo dare piu spazio a chi ci opprime
segreto che tanto lo hanno e usano già per opprimerci e schiavizzare e presto tentare di sterminarci
e per varie motivi a cui lascio a voi da ciò capire osservando la storia del

3 reich delle ss e del ruolo di riciclaggio nasa etc di won braun e dei suoi degni compari scienziati nazisti e su cio vi invito tutti a ben studiare e molto approfondire per capire il piano in atto del NWO/SIM su che campi cosa erano indirizzate le ricerche segrete nazziste SS Ahnenerbe e dove portavano e da dove soprattutto derivavano e da dove e perche furono indirizzate in certi specifici campi es: armi segrete le v1 v 2 studi di razzi intercontinentali spaziali armi finali super segrete la segreta campana Il raggio della morte il siero Pervitin del progetto Ubersoldier etc etc
e ciò se si fanno serie ricerche si vedrà che tutti i livelli segreti del reich etc hanno molto ha che fare con l'alchimia gli antichi maestri la pietra e li lascito dei veri maestri antichi prima che ci "lasciarono"regalandoci il dono alchemico che doveva avere anche un futuro... impiego escatologico di vera liberazione.... e noi queste informazioni le abbiamo diciamo "carpite" direttamente da diciamo confessioni pentimenti in casa di schwallwer de lubicz alchimista che fu uno di mentori teorici e intellighenzia superiore delle sa a e ss per conferme molto chiare seppur iniziali di ciò si legga con attenzione il testo intitolato alkemia del ben informato e caro amico Andre Vandenbroeck Al-Kemi: A Memoir : Hermetic, Occult, Political, and Private Aspects of R.A. Schwaller De Lubicz
e se si capisce ciò ma lascio a voi capirlo si capisce anche perche una divulgazione delle conoscenze alchemiche sono l'unico salvagente che permetterà all'umanità di salvarsi con un salto evolutivo collettivo che impedirà la catastrofe annunciata apocalittica che presto purtroppo tutti ben vedremo avvenire sotto tutti i nostri occhi
e forse ma anche ciò lo lascio a voi scoprire (noi del gruppo prometeo di ciò abbiamo e forniamo -dopo previo profondo esame di capacita di digerire e ben assimilare la disvelazione di esso - a chi lavora al nostro interno prove e dimostrazioni inoppugnabili) gli antichi ci donarono la pietra per liberarci e salvare da ciò magari leggendo il testo hyle coahile la prima parte sulle caratteristiche e funzioni della pietra ciò può essere d'aiuto e forse può portarci a capire e indicare alcuni perche e come e con che vere finalità andrebbe usata la pietra ma se si è d'accordo o no su quello che diciamo r affermiamo poco o nulla ci importa a noi

perche tanto non c'è problema se uno è contro o pro il segreto ormai ciò che deve avvenire avverrà e noi da quando per precisa scelta ben valutata e fatta traducemmo e pubblicammo dal manoscritto originale tedesco il thesauro thesaurorum etc e con questo inestimabile manoscritto operativo e con esplicite istruzioni di alchimia dei rc ben 40 anni fa iniziammo sistematicamente la nostra divulgazione mirata che poi sempre negli anni continuo con le pubblicazioni sulle istruzioni antiche tratte ed analizzate da antichi manoscritti dell'operatività alchemica dei RC di federico gualdi etc che fu costantemente fatta dal nostro ex socio fondatore Alessandro boella sempre effettuata attingendo ai nostri archivi di ricerca (ex socio fondatore alessandro boella che ora è da noi stato espulso per indegnità di attaccamento al denaro )ed è dunque che da ben 40 anni noi facciamo attivamente ben parte di chi vuole la divulgazione del segreto pro salute populi e da molti anni lavoriamo e siamo parte nell'esecutivo strategico nel grande circuito trasversale internazionale che via via si è aggregato sotto la nostra iniziale iniziativa ed esempio di linea da noi indicata e che unitamente a noi ora opera alla grande finalità che tutto questa questa enorme divulgazione scientifica alchemica ora in vari interconnessi ambiti scientifico editoriali e di ricerca alchemica avvenga

e a chi non è d'accordo con questo
noi su tutto questo possiamo solo dirvi e ribadire ciò che in molti post abbiamo già annunciato di sedervi in poltrona e stare ad guardare presto fondazioni alchemiche in simbiosi con scienziati internazionali da mente aperta inizieranno con una serie di pubblicazioni di testi e scoperte alchemiche che di fatto spazzeranno via senza se e senza ma le resistenza che esistono ancora sul segreto di gruppi operativi e singoli seri alchimisti e con loro buona pace vedranno di fatto franare la diga di fracida argilla opsoleta eretta da loro del segreto alchemico e già girano dei libri molto interessanti su cosa è lo SM e come identificarlo scientificamente etc etc e presto di queste vere rivelazioni e disvelazioni degli arcani alchemici ce ne saranno un grande incremento e cosi con questa vera rivoluzione culturale di alta intellighenzia scientifica alchemica
la scienza dell'alchimia chiaramente esplicitata assumerà il ruolo che gli compete nel futuro prossimo
e un nuovo mondo cosi sara possibile a chi ci dice che cosi è dare la bomba atomica a chiunque diciamo 4 cose precise

1 cosa sia veramente la pietra e l'elixir e l'alchimia va capito ancora e per noi è stato rilevante e illuminante la nostra frequentazioni e confessioni di degli ambienti di casa de lubicz qualche sassolino precedentemente nei vari post etc l'abbiamo buttato

2 la elettricità la polvere da sparo il fuoco l'energia nucleare il motore a scoppio il petrolio etc etc e tutte le scoperte scientifiche hanno si causato morti danni distruzioni e genocidi vero certo ma anche hanno aperto lo sviluppo e l'elevazione dell'umanità e il progresso scientifico di esso dunque ben venga il progresso e l'evoluzione verso l'alchemico scientifico futuro e per noi la frittata non si fa senza rompere le uova per cui per noi il fine giustifica i mezzi

3 il nemico Establishment che ora ha assunto le forme del NWO/SIM e suo veri burattinai ha già ed opera già con anche l'alchimia per suoi precisi fini con i segreti alchemici e ciò sotto diverse forme di Establishment  da memore tempo e anche su ciò si vedano vari scritti e prefazioni di swaller de lubiz fulcanelli henri de cotton alvare bacstrom etc etc

4 PER UN  FUTURO MIGLIORE RETTO DALLA  ANTICA E VERA SCIENZA /ALCHEMICA che ritornerà presto necessita un vera lotta di liberazione dal NWO/SIM e la rivelazione del segreto alchemico è una UNA OPERAZIONE DI INTELLIGHENZIA CULTURALE indispensabile (e ciò lo capimmo molto bene comprendendo i programmi segreti del 3 4 reich e i loro burattinai e i pentimenti confessioni di casa swaller de lubicz e suoi ambiti attigui etc confessioni pentimenti terrificanti ricevute assieme all'amico Andre Vandenbroeck e che nel suo testo Al-Kemi: A Memoir : Hermetic, Occult, Political, and Private Aspects of R.A. Schwaller De Lubicz il nostro amico accenna esplicitamente ) e solo con questa precisa operazione di intellighenzia culturale dando la conoscenza alchemica a tutti la liberazione vera inizierà perche ciò era previsto ed è il mandato degli antichi maestri dei RC etc perche ciò è il ruolo escatologico vero dell'alchimia e della pietra nonchè del suo elixir

dunque con buona pace a chi è caro il segreto per ignoranza storica vero ruolo dei RC loro loro volontà escatologica di divulgazione con loro pubblicazioni degli arcani
e per attuale non comprensione dell'attuale periodo storico imminente ed escatologico
dunque mettetevi seduti e state a guardare la distruzione sistematica dell'ottusità della diga del segreto tanto per impedire ciò non potrete fare nulla dunque mettetevi in poltrona e state comodamente mettendovi il cuore in pace ad aspettare perche ciò che deve essere fatto sara fatto e nulla potete fare per impedirlo dunque sedetevi in poltrona e godetevi il prossimo programma in atto e impossible da fermare e che avvera per fasi susseguenti di totale divulgazione del segreto alchemico e di tutti gli arcani alchemici
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 12:35 pm

Hello Alexbr,

My friend, I can understand your opinion with regards to secrecy and how it relates to End of Time dogma.

Alexbr, eschatological doctrines are imho allegorical. If you possess information of true confessions from any insider who was a member of any organization in the ruling class that claims that our extinction as a society is planned or being planned, then of course I could give consideration to this information. However, if this information is just the writings of a modern adept, writing eschatologically as "The Book of Revelations" is written, then many people are just running around like Chicken Little crying, "the sky is falling".

You have access to many manuscripts, to many correspondences between people of old who had influence. What I am concerned with is TRUTH!
I only want to know the facts. For anybody to tell be anything based on the interpretation of a text and have me believe it, requires other corroborating evidence which can be verified.

I am aware of the Germans and their alchemic venture. I'm aware of their technology, however, the historic accounts, imho, does not support that they were the enemy.
I've tried to pursue this further with Zoas123 on the other Alchemy Forums. He has some knowledge about these times of WWII.
Unfortunately I was banned before the discussion developed.

I've spoken with some Elder German people and they LOVED Hitler.
He brought the country out of poverty in the times after WWI when the Capitalists sought to suck the German blood out of its people.

It appears to me, that Hitler fought AGAINST the unseen forces, the puppet masters who instigated wars using the unconventional weapon called CURRENCY whereby entire nations were defeated by DEBT without the firing of one bullet.

You are a qualified researcher. You are aware of the larger picture.
You know more of the geopolitical workings than most within our community.
You recognize that I am a serious researcher as well and I applaud you for this.  cheers
To often the ignorant speak out against me without any background or historical foundation. You at least take the time to listen, and then you use your words with respect. This is beneficial to all.

I am not convinced that the Nazi party was a nefarious party. Too much propaganda has become truth. This is dogmatic! I see the NWO as being pushed by the West. The West managed to defeat Hitler due to logistics.
Russia played a major role. I believe their role has changed. They are not willing partners with the West any longer. Why???

Who is the real enemy of Humanity? We can only answer this when we have the truth of the events that took place in our recent past. This is my opinion of course!
Further, from my own investigations, the stone has always been safeguarded by a few. This has been the way for Millenia.
The gatekeepers used this stone for the benefit of the people.
But people are emotionally charged and are continuously in a state of flux leading to much negativity which is a requirement of evolution, so yes, we take the good with the bad.
But, if everyone is in possession, there is no ability to control the ship of humanity as it attempts to navigate the expanse of a globalized world.

We would have uncontrolled chaos as opposed to the controlled chaos we have today. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 7:56 pm

There was this game called Golden Sun, a gambeboy game, was about alchemy. It was about two guys trying to light 4 lighthouses in the 4 corners of the earth or something, and when they were all lit, alchemy would be known to everyone but then a group of kids who were called ''adepts'' had these supernatural powers and they went on a quest to stop them. But from what I can remember, the lighthouses were all lit in the end and the village they were from were all destroyed and everyone in it... until this big floating eyeball appeared and said it saved them.

Razz

Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 1:07 am

lol lol lol funny the game you say beautiful fairy tale war games lol lol lol

good we laughed nice beat ok

but now let's say it very clear to us, in fact, nothing matters to us the opinions of those who do not share our work and how we have acted and will act for the complete and total disclosure of alchemical secrets, etc.
and NB we do not say and hypothesize, but as we said we have incontrovertible knowledge of real evidence in our possession on what we say

and on how from the 3 reich certain dark realities and knowledge have been translated and implemented as a malignant cancer and obscure from the 3 reich in the NWO / SIM and the elements sufficient to deepen well what we have also provided in the previous post to these same data we are enough to start to understand and we believe that even those who read that data can be deepened and seriously analyzed to let everyone start to let you see what is the reality to those who will then begin to lift the veil and there he does know and evaluate if it is able to bear the real reality and this is our method of self-awareness that we always implement
and this is as we already did in other environments (and the our friend chams well know and has already seen this)
but NB understand is not to give the baby food ready and already chewed and already digested
this is sorry but it is a process that awaits each of you and therefore we will not be the key to supplying you but with data that we will be interested in providing data and dots of a puzzle that will allow you to then conquer the key to why and of what already from the 3 reich was prepared some data if you look at the programs SECRETS OF SS AHNENERBE and analyze well on what fields and to what and especially from which were addressed the secret Nazi investigations SS Ahnenerbe and where they brought and from where they mainly derived and from where and why they were addressed in certain specific fields eg: secret weapons v1 v 2 studies of space intercontinental rockets super secret final weapons the secret bell The ray of death the Pervitin serum of the Ubersoldier project etc etc ......

we would say that here already some data from where to start digging to understand
There are

and then it must be analyzed well that the 3 reich and 4 reich is the last concrete temporal manifestation of what is currently occurring in the world and which unfortunately will soon occur in the darkest and most eschatological terms

but the unbelievers so much is just a matter of time, and all this in a terrifying way we will see and verify

but on all this do not expect us to explain why or what this is a profound understanding that we have and that we have conquered in years of struggle infiltration interrogations sometimes carried out even in harsh and extreme forms of the enemy and many in-depth studies and researches
but what we know is our conquest that to you explicitly and simply explained would and often was only against producing
therefore from this waits for you to understand because if you do not understand and you do not win from themselves the truth and awareness of it all seems incredible and often having done in the past the mistake of having explained this without anyone having to deal with it study and deepening well conquered people often reacted simply going into tilt and what we are not interested in we are not interested in men afraid or sketched and obsessed with darkness and or religious eschatological

to INSTEAD we are interested in cute fighters and active alchemical researchers who have become real awareness of reality and free men with whom to organize and act together
free men and alchemists and that alone by connecting the puzzle to the overall design that results from the information that we can gradually provide as dots that you have to connect yourself and make yourself truly self-aware and this self-awareness will only take place once you have seen the design of the various points that we indicate and already post previous clues there are a lot of them and I strongly recommend reading the book that dear friend as well as our investigator ... Andre Vandenbroeck
Al-Kemi: A Memoir: hermetic, occult, political and private aspects of RA Schwaller De Lubicz
https://www.amazon.it/Al-Kemi-Hermetic-Political-R-Schwaller/dp/0940262312

and you will see that by analyzing the proposed data thoroughly
and these data if seriously analyzed, understood and assembled, they will connect and perfectly fit one by one will really make you totally aware
and they will reveal to you all this once well-assembled well-intersected data well-established and well understood what really is the enormous importance that has alchemy for the future for the salvation true and total freedom of humanity and then one of the fundamental reasons because the true "ancient masters" left them as a gift before "leaving us"

and you will then understand the true reality of the past

the 3 reich AND THE SECRET PROGRAMS OF SS AHNENERBE dark realities translate into the NWO / SIM who are further implanting and activating in an even more atrocious form in the present and that we will find eschatologically in the atrocious future that awaits us and to which we will succumb if we do not fight and not we rebel first with a serious revolution of alchemical cultural intelligentsia using the internet widespread and spreading the alchemical secret with foundations books etc and then obtained the necessary weapons to rebel against and fight for freedom all over the world against the NOW/SIM AND THE THEIR TRUE PUPPETEERS and therefore for good research but who from what we say and from the dots / data that we provide understand and can see and there is a bit of atrocious eschatological overall design and from that then aware of this is really interested in acting there contacts as well then with the necessary filters deepen the whole (chams already knows this and saw us sc rowing some) but this is and will be only with those who are seriously interested -free without puerile jokes and / or nice war game tales of 4 lighthouses and adepts lol lol lo or a painful sarcasm that does not affect us in the least (but that sympathetic only shows the 'sterile misunderstanding of the subject that makes them) -invece as I said for the other disbelief or contrary or totally contrary little indeed nothing matters to us no problem

because so much what must be done will be done and willing or not the complete disclosure of alchemical knowledge to free and awaken humanity to successive and progressive phases will happen anyway and it is already in place also in collateral but independent from us (but that is one of the many environments that has very quickly perceived and felt the new alchemical renewal storm that in many environments whistles and blows)and environments that for now at anyone already all can access on the Internet documents and instructions for the coagulation of SPIRITUS MUNDI that thanks to the collaboration of serious scientists already put at the disposal of all in internet analysis done in serious scientific laboratories of the MS spiritus mundi coagulated and written on it that the assimilate to a derivative of the hydrogen sulfide  ttps : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_sulfide

and the disclosure of all the precise and targeted alchemical secrets you will see in the coming times and for the next few years that will continue with an intensification more and more in the times to come (as we already said) and very soon it will be enriched with many highly qualified scientific publications / alchemical that will fully disclose the various alchemical mysteries, returning them to a science that they compete of origin because alchemy was the science of ancient masters and "left" to us by the ancient masters and all these publications will join the public opening of very qualify interconnected foundations of scientists and alchemists

(and what we say well we know being part of the internal part of the strategic executive direction of the alchemical popularization cultural movement movement that it is now international and a real front of cultural combat intelligentsia front that phase by phase taken away and strength after our example given with the translation and the publication 40 years ago we made of the alchemical manuscript of alchemy operativivà rc the tesauro tesaurorum then continued (as already we say) with the various books of the operation of our former founding partner alessandro boella - former partner now expelled for unworthiness of attachment to money -) and gradually you will see everything will change and the science of alchemy will do and will be the beacon for the liberation from the NWO / SIM and its true puppeteers and will then be a further beacon and reference point for the development of progress and the necessary evolutionary leap of humanity therefore those who are against or do not understand for limits or not understanding why we say only that little or nothing we care about their misunderstandings and their dull closures study deep analyze the data that we provide and understand how other very serious alchemists did and now there are allies and are in front of us with others who still continue to be against it say of your opinions not based on serious studies we are not interested in anything and therefore just put your heart in peace, sit back and play strength watch the future and disruptive disclosures and enjoy the show sooner or later anyway when in the near future you will see the real and atrocious reality of the NWO / SIM and their real puppeteers who once again as expected eschatology will be revealed to all then shocked and incredulous you too anyway you will understand all the more that being seated in a chair to see systematically breaking up the secret and the public revelation of the alchemical secrets you can not do because this dissemination and revolution initial cultural intelligentsia that will take place gradually and systematically in the coming years will be a TRUE ZUNAMI trans international that will come through books, internet, social newtwork conferences, and public opening of alchemical / scientific foundations etc and all this will be an unstoppable zunami that for health populi will knock down without and however definitively the alchemical secret and will thus accomplish with the widespread dissemination occurred to alchemy "leave us "the right and expected role of the ancient masters
eschatological of total liberation and evolutionary leap of humanity

regard alexbr for the prometeo group

ps

for the friend chams
I answer you after here aside the time to translate the personalized answer, however, you're right that the story is not in black and white and however it is said as a proverb that good intentions are paved hell and also friend (as we told you) the real puppeteers who always act behind the scenes for their specific purposes ... they know very well to manipulate what they act on and 3 reich PROGRAM SECRETS AHNENERBE etc and now NWO / SIM etc ...
.....................................................................................................

lol lol lol divertente il giochino che dici bella favoletta bel war games lol lol lol

bene abbiamo riso bella battuta ok

ma ora diciamocelo molto chiaro a noi poco anzi nulla ci importa delle opinioni di chi non condivide il nostro operato e come abbiamo agito e agiremo per la divulgazione integrale e totale dei segreti alchemici etc
e NB noi non diciamo e ne ipotizziamo ma come dissi abbiamo inoppugnabili conoscenze di vere prove in nostro possesso su ci che affermiamo

e su come dal 3 reich certe realtà e conoscenze oscure si sono translate e implementate COME UN CANCRO MALIGNO e oscuro dal 3 reich nel NWO/SIM e degli elementi sufficienti ad approfondire bene ciò li abbiamo anche fornite nel post precedente a questi stessi dati noi sono bastati intanto per iniziare a capire e noi riteniamo che anche a chi ci legge che essi dati possano se approfonditi e seriamente analizzati per possano a tutti iniziare a permettervi di farvi vedere cosa è la realtà a chi poi inizierà ad sollevare il velo e ce lo fa sapere e valuteremo se è in grado di sopportare la realtà vera e questo e il nostro metodo di auto consapevolezza che sempre attuiamo
e ciò è come già facemmo in altri ambienti (e chams ben conosce e ha già visto ciò )
ma NB far capire non vuol dire dare la pappa pronta e già masticata e già digerita
questo ci spiace ma è un processo che aspetta a ognuno di voi e dunque non saremo noi a fornire la chiave ma voi con dei dati che a chi sara interessati forniremo dati e puntini di un puzzle che permetteranno a voi di conquistarne poi la chiave del perchè e di cosa gia dal 3 reich si preparava qualche dato se guardate i programmi SEGRETI DELLE SS AHNENERBE e analizzate bene su che campi e verso cosa e sopratutto da che erano indirizzate le ricerche segrete nazziste SS Ahnenerbe e dove portavano e da dove soprattutto derivavano e da dove e perchè furono indirizzate in certi specifici campi es: armi segrete le v1 v 2 studi di razzi intercontinentali spaziali armi finali super segrete la segreta campana Il raggio della morte il siero Pervitin del progetto Ubersoldier etc etc......

diremmo che già qui un po di dati da dove partire a scavare per capire
ci sono

e poi va analizzato bene che il 3 reich e 4 reich è l'ultima concreta temporale manifestazione di ciò che nell'attuale si sta verificando nel mondo e che purtroppo presto si verificherà nei termini più oscuri ed escatologici

ma gli increduli tanto è solo questione di tempo e tutti ciò in maniera terrificante lo constateremo e verificheremo

ma su tutto ciò non aspettatevi che noi vi spieghiamo perchè o cosa questa è una profonda comprensione che noi abbiamo e che abbiamo conquistato in anni di lotte infiltrazioni interrogatori a volte effettuati anche in forme aspre ed estreme del nemico e tanti approfonditi studi e ricerche
ma ciò che sappiamo è una nostra conquista che a voi esplicitamente e  semplicemente spiegata sarebbe e spesso è stata solo contro producente
dunque da ciò aspetta a voi capire perchè se non si capisce e non si conquista da se stessi la verità e la consapevolezza di essa tutto sembrerebbe incredible e spesso avendo fatto nel passato l'errore di avere spiegato ciò senza che ognuno se lo sia con fatica studio e approfondimento ben conquistato la gente spesso reagiva andando semplicemente in tilt e ciò a noi non interessa non ci interessano uomini impauriti o schizzati e ossessionati dalle tenebre e o escatologici religiosi

a INVECE noi ci interessano combattenti svegli e attivi ricercatori alchemici che hanno preso reale consapevolezza della realtà e uomini liberi con cui dunque organizzarci e unitamente agire
uomini e alchimisti liberi e che da soli dunque collegando il puzzle disegno complessivo che ne scaturisce dalle informazioni che possiamo gradualmente fornire come dei puntini che voi dovete da soli collegarvi e da soli rendervi veramente auto-consapevoli e ciò questa presa di auto-consapevolezza avverrà solo una volta che voi avrete visto il disegno dei vari punti che vi indichiamo e già ne post precedente indizi ce ne sono a iosa e a ciò consiglio vivamente la lettura del libro che caro amico  nonchè nostro collaboratore investigativo...Andre Vandenbroeck
Al-Kemi: Un Memoir: aspetti ermetici, occulti, politici e privati ​​di RA Schwaller De Lubicz

e vedrete che analizzando a fondo i dati proposti
ed essi questi dati se seriamente analizzati capiti e assemblati vi si collegheranno e incastrandosi perfettamente un ad uno veramente vi renderanno totalmente consapevoli
e vi paleseranno tutti quest dati una volta ben assemblati ben intersecati ben incastrati e ben capiti quale è veramente l'enorme importanza che ha l'alchimia per il futuro per la salvezza vera e totale libertà dell'umanità e vi si paleserà allora anche uno dei motivi fondamentali perche i veri "antichi maestri" ce le lasciarono come dono prima di "lasciarci"

e capirete allora la vera realtà passata del 3 reich E I PROGRAMMI SEGRETI DELLE SS AHNENERBE realtà oscure translate nel NWO/SIM che si stanno ulteriormente implantando e attivizzando in forma ancora più atroce nel presente e che tutti riscontreremo escatologicamente nel futuro atroce che ci attende e a cui soccomberemo se non combattiamo e non ci ribelliamo con prima una seria rivoluzione do intellighenzia culturale alchemica usando in maniera capillare internet e divulgando il segreto alchemico con libri fondazioni etc e poi ottenute le necessarie armi da ciò ribellarsi e combattere per la libertà in tutto il mondo contro il NOW / SIM E I VERI LORO BURATTINAI

e dunque per buona ricerca

ma chi da cià che diciamo e dai puntini /dati che forniamo capisce e riesce a vedere e gli si balena un po l'atroce escatologico disegno complessivo ed da ciò poi presa consapevolezza di questo è veramente interessato ad agire ci contatti pure che poi con i dovuti filtri si approfondisce il tutto
( chams sa già ciò e ci ha visto scremare alcuni) ma ciò è e sara solo con chi è seriamente interessato
-certo senza puerili battute e o simpatiche war game favolette di 4 fari e adepti lol lol lo o di un penoso sarcasmo che non ci tocca minimamente (ma che seppur simpatico dimostra solo l'incomprensione sterile del soggetto che le fa )-

invece come ho già detto per gli atri increduli o contrari o totalmente contrari poco anzi nulla ci importa
per noi nessun problema
perche tanto ciò che  si deve fare si farà e volendolo o no la completa divulgazione delle conoscenze alchemiche per liberare e risvegliare l'umanità a fasi successive e progressive avverrà comunque ed è già in atto anche in ambienti collaterali ma indipendenti da noi (ma che è uno dei tanti ambienti che molto velocemente ha percepito e sentito la nuova bufera di rinnovamento alchemico che in molti gli ambienti che fischia e soffia)ambiente che ora per chiunque già tutti possono accedere in internet a documenti e istruzioni per la coagulazione dello SPIRITUS MUNDI che grazie alla collaborazione di seri scienziati mettono gia da ora a disposizione di tutti in internet analisi fatte in seri laboratori scientifici dello SM spiritus mundi coagulato e scritti su di esso che lo assimilano ad un derivato del hydrogen sulfide ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_sulfide e la divulgazione di tutti i segreti alchemici precisa mirata e incessante vedrete nei prossimi tempi e per i prossimi anni che continuerà con un intensificarsi sempre di più nei tempi a venire (come già dicemmo ) e molto presto cio si arricchirà con molte pubblicazioni altamente qualificate scientifico/alchemiche che sveleranno integralmente i vari misteri alchemici riconsegnandoli rinnovati a una scienza a cui competono di origine perche alchimia fu la scienza dei maestri antichi e "lasciataci" a noi dai maestri antichi e tutte queste pubblicazioni si affiancheranno alla pubblica apertura di molto qualificare fondazioni interconnesse di scienziati e alchimisti ( e ciò che diciamo ben lo sappiamo essendo in parte componenti della parte interna della direzione esecutiva strategica del movimento di intellighenzia culturale di divulgazione alchemica che è ora internazionale ed un vero fronte di intellighenzie culturali combattenti fronte che fase per fase prese via e forza dopo il nostro esempio dato con la traduzione e la pubblicazione ben 40 anni fa da noi fatta del manoscritto alchemico di alchimia operativivà rc il tesauro tesaurorum poi proseguita ( come già dicemmo) con i vari libri della operatività del nostro ex socio fondatore alessandro boella - ex socio ora da noi espulso per indegnità di attaccamento al denaro - ) e da ciò gradualmente vedrete tutto cambierà e la scienza dell'alchimia farà e sara il da faro per la liberazione dal NWO /SIM e dai suoi veri burattinai e sara poi ulteriore faro e punto di riferimento per lo sviluppo il progresso e il salto evolutivo necessario dell'umanità
dunque chi è contrario o non capisce per limiti o non comprensione del perchè ciò

Diciamo solo che poco o nulla ci importa delle loro incomprensioni e delle loro ottuse chiusure studino analizzino in profondità i dati che noi forniamo e capiscano come altri molto seri alchimisti fecero e ora ci sono alleati e stanno nel fronte con noi agli altri che comunque continuano ad essere contrari diciamo delle vostre opinioni non basate su seri studi no ci interessa nulla e dunque solo mettetevi il cuore in pace sedetevi e gioco forza assistete alle future e dirompenti divulgazioni e godetevi lo spettacolo prima o poi comunque quando nel prossimo futuro vedrete la realtà vera e atroce del NWO /SIM e dei loro veri burattinai che ancora una volta come dalla escatologia prevista si sveleranno a tutti allora scoccati e increduli anche voi comunque capirete
tanto più che stare ben seduti in poltrona a vedere fare a pezzi sistematicamente il segreto e la rivelazione pubblica dei segreti alchemici non potete fare perchè questa divulgazione e rivoluzione iniziale intellighenzia culturale che avverrà in forma graduale e sistematica nei prossimi anni sara un VERO ZUNAMI trans internazionale che a verrà tramite libri ,internet ,social newtwork conferenze, e apertura pubblica di fondazioni alchemico/scientifiche etc e tutto ciò sara uno zunami inarrestabile che per pro salute populi abbatterà senza se e senza ma definitivamente il segreto alchemico
e darà con ciò compiuto e con la capillare divulgazione avvenuta all'alchimia "lasciateci" dagli antichi maestri il giusto e previsto ruolo escatologico di totale liberazione e salto evolutivo dell'umanità  

regard alexbr per il gruppo prometeo

ps

per l'amico chams
ti rispondo dopo qui a parte il tempo di tradurli la risposta personalizzata comunque hai ragione che la storia non è in bianco e nero e pero altrettanto si dice come proverbio che di buone intenzioni è lastricato l'inferno e inoltre amico (come gia ti dicemmo) i veri burattinai che da sempre agiscono dietro le quinte per loro precisi scopi ...sanno molto ben manipolare cio su cui agiscono es 3 reich PROGRAMMI SEGRETI AHNENERBE etc e ora NWO/SIM etc ...
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 8:03 am

alexbr wrote:
Andre Vandenbroeck
Al-Kemi: A Memoir: hermetic, occult, political and private aspects of RA Schwaller De Lubicz

Can you make a pdf copy of this book and share it with all of us? You will contribute a big deal to raising the secret knowledge on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 9:30 am

Hi Alex

You said:

Quote :
what this is a profound understanding that we have and that we have conquered in years of struggle infiltration interrogations sometimes carried out even in harsh and extreme forms of the enemy

Let me understand one thing: you, of Agape Prometeo, besides being a group that studies esoteric subjects, are you also an extremist political group?

Regards.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 10:22 am

hi agricola and anybody

THE TOTAL LIBERATION PASSES FROM VARIOUS ROUTES AND IS A LONG WAY OF STRUGGLE CORRECTLY MODULATED TO THE RIGHT NEED AND NECESSITY OF THE CONTEXTS IN WHICH IT WORKS AND CERTAIN THE TOTAL LIBERATION ACTION BECOMES IN THE SOCIAL AND ON THE INITIATIVE PLAN WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF LIGHT AND THE AUTO SPIRITUAL LIBERATION
AND INDEPENDENTLY ONE OF THE ASPECTS OF TOTAL LIBERATION IS ALSO THAT OF SOCIAL JUSTICE AND CERTAIN WE ARE (nb on what to read our various posts thank you) A SOCIAL AND ESOTERIC INITIATIVE GROUP OF PEACE AND LOVE WE ARE PACIFISTS BUT BELIEVE THAT THE LIBERATION TOTAL FROM THE OPPRESSION FROM NWO / SIM AS ALREADY SAID IT MUST BE PRODUCED WHEN NEEDED WITH ALL THE NECESSARY MEANS THAT NEED THE SUPPORT TO ACHIEVE AND IMPLEMENT THE PREFERRED PURPOSE

LA LIBERAZIONE TOTALE PASSA DA VARI PERCORSI ED è UNA LUNGA STRADA DI LOTTA CORRETTAMENTE MODULATA AL GIUSTO BISOGNO E NECESSITA DEI CONTESTI IN CUI SI AGISCE E CERTO L'AZIONE DI LIBERAZIONE TOTALE PASSA SIA NEL SOCIALE CHE SUL PIANO INIZIATICO CON LE CONOSCENZE DI LUCE E LA AUTO LIBERAZIONE SPIRITUALI
E INDUBBIAMENTE UNO DEGLI ASPETTI DELLA LIBERAZIONE TOTALE è ANCHE QUELLO DI GIUSTIZIA SOCIALE E CERTO NOI SIAMO (nb su cio leggersi i nostri vari post grazie ) UN GRUPPO SOCIALE E ESOTERICO INIZIATICO DI PEACE AND LOVE NE SIAMO PACIFISTI MA RITENIAMO CHE LA LIBERAZIONE TOTALE DALL'OPPRESSIONE DAL NWO/SIM COME GIA DETTO VADA PRODOTTA QUANDO NECESSITA CON TUTTI I MEZZI NECESSARI CHE SERVONO ALL'ABBISOGNA PER CONSEGIURE E ATTUARE LO SCOPO PREFISSATO

Last edited by alexbr on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 10:23 am

sorry TP but i am not in my house now i travel for some time for the our organization and i have not here scann so sorry but here i have only paper of book
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 11:21 am

Alex,

Another point: you said that you, of Agape Prometeo,fight to open alchemical knowledge to everyone.
But I wonder how do you make it available?.If I'm not wrong you said that you study this subject for 30 or 40 years, but the results of these studies,I do not see  available anywhere. Maybe these things are only available to the members your group? Can you clarify these points ?.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 11:51 am

Agricola wrote:
Alex,

Another point: you said that you, of Agape Prometeo,fight to open alchemical knowledge to everyone.
But I wonder how do you make it available?.If I'm not wrong you said that you study this subject for 30 or 40 years, but the results of these studies,I do not see  available anywhere. Maybe these things are only available to the members your group? Can you clarify these points ?.

Regards.

WAIT STEP BY STEP
1 STEP WE START IN PAST WITH THE TRANSLATION AND EDITION ON MANY OPERATIVE MANUSCRIPT TESAURO ARCANA DIVINA TOELTIUS EXTASI OF FESERICO GUALDI ETC ETC ETC
AND THIS GIVE IN MANY YEARS  A TRUE ORIENTATION OF THE RESEARCH OF ALCHEMY TRUE IN ALL SECTOR OF DEEP RESEARCH ALCHEMY
2 STEP ALL BOOK (as say before ) OF OUR EX MEMBER FONDATOR ALESSANDRO BOELLA ON RC AND ALCHEMY OPERATIVE OF FEDERICO GUALDI ALL MANUSCRIPT AND TEXT ALL OPERATIVE AND IN THIS TIME CREATE INTERNATIONAL FRONT (as judt say)
AND NOW (as we say )THE NEXT STEP AS WE SAY DIVULGATIONS INTEGRAL AND TOTAL OF ALL SECRET AND ARCANA ALCHEMYCAL STEP BY STEP SO WAIT AND SEE

PS
SURE IN INTERNAL OF THE FRONT FOR ALL  FIGHTERS AND FOR ALL THE MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRONT THE KNOWLEDGE AND ALCHEMICAL WORK ETC IS MORE MORE MORE DEEP

Last edited by alexbr on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 11:58 am

OK,Alex.Thanks for the clarifications. Idea
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:09 pm

alexbr wrote:

but now let's say it very clear to us, in fact, nothing matters to us the opinions of those who do not share our work and how we have acted and will act for the complete and total disclosure of alchemical secrets, etc.
and NB we do not say and hypothesize, but as we said we have incontrovertible knowledge of real evidence in our possession on what we say

This is a serious statement and I take it as such. I am very much the same way. I don't care about the ignorance of others who fail to see the reality we are living.
I  believe that you have the evidence. Someone must have it. Pre war and post war census records are unbelievable. I've checked for myself and I know that propaganda has become the truth.

Alexbr wrote:
and on how from the 3 reich certain dark realities and knowledge have been translated and implemented as a malignant cancer and obscure from the 3 reich in the NWO / SIM and the elements sufficient to deepen well what we have also provided in the previous post to these same data we are enough to start to understand and we believe that even those who read that data can be deepened and seriously analyzed to let everyone start to let you see what is the reality to those who will then begin to lift the veil and there he does know and evaluate if it is able to bear the real reality and this is our method of self-awareness that we always implement

So obviously you are careful NOT to speak openly of the deeper ongoing battle taking place behind the scenes. I can appreciate this Alexbr!
Most people have no idea and would think that you are crazy! I don't think this way. I see that you are a reasonable person. I think it is best that you allow those who have awakened to make the decision for themselves.

Alexbr wrote:
this is sorry but it is a process that awaits each of you and therefore we will not be the key to supplying you but with data that we will be interested in providing data and dots of a puzzle that will allow you to then conquer the key to why and of what already from the 3 reich was prepared some data if you look at the programs SECRETS OF SS AHNENERBE and analyze well on what fields and to what and especially from which were addressed the secret Nazi investigations SS Ahnenerbe and where they brought and from where they mainly derived and from where and why they were addressed in certain specific fields eg: secret weapons v1 v 2 studies of space intercontinental rockets super secret final weapons the secret bell The ray of death the Pervitin serum of the Ubersoldier project etc etc ......

Ok, you've left breadcrumbs for some to follow. I can assure you that there are very few who will even see these crumbs as clues to the deeper understanding of the world in which we live; So you are being very philosophical here. Perhaps I'm speaking too openly for my own good on this.

Alexbr wrote:
we would say that here already some data from where to start digging to understand
and then it must be analyzed well that the 3 reich and 4 reich is the last concrete temporal manifestation of what is currently occurring in the world and which unfortunately will soon occur in the darkest and most eschatological terms,

but the unbelievers so much is just a matter of time, and all this in a terrifying way we will see and verify

but on all this do not expect us to explain why or what this is a profound understanding that we have and that we have conquered in years of struggle infiltration interrogations sometimes carried out even in harsh and extreme forms of the enemy and many in-depth studies and researches
but what we know is our conquest that to you explicitly and simply explained would and often was only against producing
therefore from this waits for you to understand because if you do not understand and you do not win from themselves the truth and awareness of it all seems incredible and often having done in the past the mistake of having explained this without anyone having to deal with it study and deepening well conquered people often reacted simply going into tilt and what we are not interested in we are not interested in men afraid or sketched and obsessed with darkness and or religious eschatological

Thank you for taking the time to explain yourself here. I can see that you are putting a lot of effort into expressing your meaning without being too open or too direct. Your methodology is very similar to my own. We are all different with differing abilities, different motivations and moral fortitude. The man can be the true and only evaluator of himself; and so he must know his own limitations.
So when we can see the truth in our own eyes, then and only then will you open the door to the others who see this same reality.

This is sound and very much in line with my own way of thinking. This is why I keep my own secrets. Yet I do swim the seas with others looking for those strong swimmers who are willing, of their own accord to explore the dangerous depths that are unseen and so fatal to our natural evolution.

Alexbr wrote:
to INSTEAD we are interested in cute fighters and active alchemical researchers who have become real awareness of reality and free men with whom to organize and act together
free men and alchemists and that alone by connecting the puzzle to the overall design that results from the information that we can gradually provide as dots that you have to connect yourself and make yourself truly self-aware and this self-awareness will only take place once you have seen the design of the various points that we indicate and already post previous clues there are a lot of them and I strongly recommend reading the book that dear friend as well as our investigator ... Andre Vandenbroeck

So we are on the same page and I am even more interested in this book.
I'm guessing that it will serve as a confirmation of my own ideas when properly analyzed.
I'd prefer to buy this book cash and will look for it in a local store.
Certain books are tagged and notify others of ones waking status.
I'm sure by "cute" fighters, you're suggesting those who are cunning and willing to circumvent from within, like ANONYMOUS OR WIKILEAKS.

Alexbr wrote:
and you will see that by analyzing the proposed data thoroughly
and these data if seriously analyzed, understood and assembled, they will connect and perfectly fit one by one will really make you totally aware
and they will reveal to you all this once well-assembled well-intersected data well-established and well understood what really is the enormous importance that has alchemy for the future for the salvation true and total freedom of humanity and then one of the fundamental reasons because the true "ancient masters" left them as a gift before "leaving us"
and you will then understand the true reality of the past

Again, more clarification. I understand, and thank you! But I just wish to address that this gift was left to us encoded, ciphered acroamatically.
If the gift were meant for ALL, this would not be the case.

Alexbr wrote:
because so much what must be done will be done and willing or not the complete disclosure of alchemical knowledge to free and awaken humanity to successive and progressive phases will happen anyway and it is already in place also in collateral but independent from us (but that is one of the many environments that has very quickly perceived and felt the new alchemical renewal storm that in many environments whistles and blows)and environments that for now at anyone already all can access on the Internet documents and instructions for the coagulation of SPIRITUS MUNDI that thanks to the collaboration of serious scientists already put at the disposal of all in internet analysis done in serious scientific laboratories of the MS spiritus mundi coagulated and written on it that the assimilate to a derivative of the hydrogen sulfide

I am certain that all things occur in cycles. The stone is out of the conscious mind in our times and relegated to myth and fairytales.
Surely the time will come again when it will be venerated and known without obfuscation, however, I believe that this gift will be an open secret of the self initiated. I still don't see the logic in everyone knowing.
It loses its value and people will not work to achieve anything having every other thing possible in this stone...except the desire to perform actual work.
Alexbr wrote:
and the disclosure of all the precise and targeted alchemical secrets you will see in the coming times and for the next few years that will continue with an intensification more and more in the times to come (as we already said) and very soon it will be enriched with many highly qualified scientific publications / alchemical that will fully disclose the various alchemical mysteries, returning them to a science that they compete of origin because alchemy was the science of ancient masters and "left" to us by the ancient masters and all these publications will join the public opening of very qualify interconnected foundations of scientists and alchemists

If certain entities already possess the stone and are already using it for nefarious purposes, then we are doomed as you say. However, the ruling elites, as I see them, are not so by invisible wealth. They are rich by force and schemes and taking disproportionately what rightfully belongs to others. They use the corruption of LAW to aid in these dark endeavours. Therefore, I'm not so certain who possesses what!

Even one of your founding members was corrupted by wealth. Give the stone to everyone and you will see a TSUNAMI of corrupted minds not yet matured, drunk with the 7 deadly sins.

Progress will come, but people such as we, can make change less painful.
This is my own belief based on my reason. Still, I have much respect for your intentions Alexbr, much respect. Your desire aligns with my own BUT, our modus operandi are different. This is where we disagree.

regards,

Alexbr wrote:
ps

for the friend chams
I answer you after here aside the time to translate the personalized answer, however, you're right that the story is not in black and white and however it is said as a proverb that good intentions are paved hell and also friend (as we told you) the real puppeteers who always act behind the scenes for their specific purposes ... they know very well to manipulate what they act on and 3 reich PROGRAM SECRETS AHNENERBE etc and now NWO / SIM etc ...

For these discussions, I am always available and willing to engage.

regards,
.....................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 4:42 pm

Alex,
Doing a web search on the Agape Prometeo group;the names of Paolo Fogagnolo and Celestino Antonio Zuccotti appears.
What can you tell us about these people?.Google says that you know them very well,but imho itsn't good enough to traslate the articles from italian to spanish or english...

Regards.
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:29 pm

chasm369 wrote:
I still don't see the logic in everyone knowing.
It loses its value and people will not work to achieve anything having every other thing possible in this stone...except the desire to perform actual work.

Would you be willing to elaborate on this? If everyone has the stone, and the people stopped ''working'' then why would this be a problem? If everyone loses the need for work, why must everyone work if they have something that makes everyone not want to work? Wouldn't work no longer be needed, and people could truly live out their dreams?

People must value it high if they're choosing IT over work.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 6:15 pm

tAlchemist wrote:
chasm369 wrote:
I still don't see the logic in everyone knowing.

Would you be willing to elaborate on this? If everyone has the stone, and the people stopped ''working'' then why would this be a problem? If everyone loses the need for work, why must everyone work if they have something that makes everyone not want to work? Wouldn't work no longer be needed, and people could truly live out their dreams?

People must value it high if they're choosing IT over work.

Seriously? I expected more from you T.
Let me ask you, how many people do you think you rely on for the life that you currently live?
Who gets you your meat? Your vegetables? Who provides you with heat in the cold, coolness in the heat? Who lights your domicile in the darkness? Who builds it to withstand the elements?
Who you gonna call when the neighbourhood bully extorts your lunch money?
Do you/ can you provide all of these things for yourself? Or are you conditioned like most of us to rely on the work of others?

This is my meaning about common people, believing that they are rich, choosing not to work. My point is..."someone has to do it."
Someone must perform work for others, else we'd all be working for ourselves without the required skill sets.
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 12:39 am

Yeah you're right...guess I was only looking at it from my own personal perspective... I don't think I'll be relying on any person when I make the Stone. .. except benefitting from convenience from others sometimes at most but other people's dreams may rely on others just as you said, mine not so much
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:10 am

alexbr wrote:
Andre Vandenbroeck

I will ask Alexbr again.

Can you make a pdf copy of this book and share it with all of us? You will contribute a big deal to raising the secret knowledge on this forum.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 3:42 am

T.P. wrote:
alexbr wrote:
Andre Vandenbroeck

I will ask Alexbr again.

Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 3:43 am

Dear friend chans thank you ok you have understood and understood well

(ok I understand who you are ok now we have recognized you but you change often the nik-name)

I deeply respect your opinions and your extensive research on the history / war behind the scenes but as we said you lack data to understand in its entirety the design

and on that you say

This is a serious statement and I take it as such. I am very much the same way. I don't care about the ignorance of others who fail to see the reality we are living. 
I  believe that you have the evidence. Someone must have it. Pre war and post war census records are unbelievable. I've checked for myself and I know that propaganda has become the truth.

and more you say

Ok, you've left breadcrumbs for some to follow. I can assure you that there are very few who will even see these crumbs as clues to the deeper understanding of the world in which we live; So you are being very philosophical here. Perhaps I'm speaking too openly for my own good on this.

Exact from the data that we provide as "left breadcrumbs" everyone alone must understand and then become self-aware and then after he will have guessed and understood then choose

and again you say

Thank you for taking the time to explain yourself here. I can see that you are putting a lot of effort into expressing your meaning without being too open or too direct. Your methodology is very similar to my own.  We are all different with differing abilities, different motivations and moral fortitude. The man can be the true and only evaluator of himself; and so he must know his own limitations.
So when we can see the truth in our own eyes, then and only then will you open the door to the others who see this same reality.

This is sound and very much in line with my own way of thinking. This is why I keep my own secrets. Yet I do swim the seas with others looking for those strong swimmers who are willing, of their own accord to explore the dangerous depths that are unseen and so fatal to our natural evolution.

dear friend, thank you
on all this as we told you according to you are missing data (we told you already in the past if you remember but then you change the nik-name and they did not sorry recognized) and saw that we also understand perfectly your prudence and right and right pondering

but if you want it (being you already a friend knowing how you were already doing the key behind the real game) with the due modality we will give you the support to the missing data so that you will understand our actions well and then after that you will know also to be interconnected together in the liberation project

ALCHEMICAL SECRET AND ITS ESSENTIAL ABOUT BLASTING and DETECTING that comes true step by step in the next times
(and everything will happen in the coming years so those who do not share you resign themselves comfortable chair and you are watching the thing is decided ineluctable and true)

friend chams, however, instead on the alchemical secret
we understand perfectly your defense of the secret in alchemy and about the disclosure on which you are against we want to specify that we are not guard against the secret in the past when the schools of the alchemical arcana were open had a deep sacred sense and profound validity and in those times when the real schools were open was right and sacred but if you then read the preface of damerion to the secret of the astral dust of the rc (as I said) see that were several groups of the who began to disclose and to publish for the future their most important arcana type the thesauro tesaurorum the toeltius the secret ecstasies of federico gualdi etc etc etc and even the manuscript of their most secret alchemy divine arcana solar and they did and decided to do this because after the schools closed their public intervention
and they chose to do this because they well knew what alchemy was to serve in the future and now

unfortunately this future has arrived and the manifestation of the dark darkness is now at its peak and this has intensified since and after the 3rd reich and with this phase well foreseen in eschatology evil and darkness enveloped the world with its poisonous tentacles
and the 3 reich was therefore the advent of the last apparent manifestation of the dark evil incarnate which then the dark venomous tentacles of the puppeteers passed and were transposed integrally into the nascent NWO / SIM and this was fully strengthened with the manipulated choice (always from obscure puppeteers) of coptation of the Nazi scientific establishment in the management ranks in the nascent NWO SIM and its nascent nasa structures, military establishment etc and from there with this absolutely indispensable grounding ... all the secret plans established in gestation by the puppeteers in the Nazi secret projects of SS Ahnenerbe and the group of elit SS of himmbler were integrally assets of the nascent NWO / SIM and the bridge was completely opened and created and high alchemy developed in the secret projects of the SS Ahnenerbe by the schwallar de lubicz and other important highs alchemists is the key and weapon and acts as a door and bridge .. and it is from here that they go open or closed .
from this and for this to make jam and then skip the dark agenda now programmed also the key from alchemical disclosure should be used to overturn and oppose the atrocious looming future ...

(and also the good menber traveller here in the midst of his eschatology of his religion perhaps without knowing it perhaps indicates unconscious that when eschatologically he and the other various cults and religions speak of the coming advent of darkness over the whole world .... but then concretely and pragmatically not dogmatically and not soaked with useless religious superstitions but it is "scientifically" what it will be ... if you want to avoid them, the first thing is to understand and understand this ....)

also you say about the work in the future if it came
disclosed the alchemy

I am certain that all things occur in cycles. The stone is out of the conscious mind in our times and relegated to myth and fairytales.
Surely the time will come again when it will be venerated and known without obfuscation, however, I believe that this gift will be an open secret of the self initiated. I still don't see the logic in everyone knowing.

Dear friend I understand what you say about the problem work but as you understand things unfortunately are and will become much more complex and unfortunately what is preparing on the horizon unfortunately this will be irrelevant and the last of the problems and unfortunately the upcoming events will have an eschatological scale on a world scale that is much more serious and tragic than one can guess and think, and therefore whether one succeeds in reversing the positive situation or one that can not be achieved, and therefore the advent opens up to an eschatological of unimaginable atrocities (and even the good traveler in the midst of his eschatologies filled with religious visions indicates perhaps unconscious that) therefore that of the work will be an ephemeral problem if it is positive the evolutionary leap will be so bright that this problem will not subsist any more if instead it will be negative events that they will be so atrocious and hallucinating that the problem of working with respect to this is not conter least

here ANSWER FOR AGRICOLA

hi agricultural
yes, celestino and paolo are 2 of our companions

and also we know well the text that citi is this one of the many texts articles etc written by nazi fascist coupists looking here in Italy to defame us etc but the various fascists here in Italy we know very well how to treat the fascists .... right here we say in piazzale loreto of places there are many piazzale
and piazzale loreto is where he was hung upside down after a trial of the tribunal of the people executed the executioner mussolini .. (the executioner mussolini who was the head of Italian fascism that introduced in Italy the infamous and abominable laws of race and selection of the race etc). and as we think of it on the nazi-fascists this is a clear example for all of us ..

now Celestino and Paolo are two of our old members and our companions

a Celestine is very old and very ill and unfortunately causes this is impossible to be active with us but is a dear companion to whom we all love very well and disgusts us that some unscrupulous person taking advantage of his serious conditions bother him to extort interviews or strange revelations that are then commonly manipulated

instead paolo is one of our old founding members who is active and organic in the project of total social liberation and spiritual initiation and alchemical divulgation as many are in many other groups that internationally collaborate in alchemical scientific interconnection with us

book here we know the book well and a text written by a well known fascist nazi is one of many books and similar articles that hysterically seek to attack us
and therefore soon the subject will have .... his .... is already on the list and he the compiler of the aforementioned book is a well-known fascist Nazi involved in Italy with a fascist fascist military movement called the pitchforks
and has already been denounced by many for defamation and soon I will have his is already on the list as I said before for Mussolini and similar fascists ... so in Italy we treat the fascists with obviously due and balanced modulation ... so the subject in question wait for his .. if you know tell him that he is preparing ...

regads
---------------------------------------------------------

ps

for the friend chams I forgot

more you say

Even one of your founding members was corrupted by wealth. Give the stone to everyone and you will see a TSUNAMI of corrupted minds not yet matured, drunk with the 7 deadly sins

the expulsion of our former founding partner for the indignity for profit, in front of everything that is happening and will happen is an epi-phenomenon of miserable greed and attachment to money but enough in these cases of lucidity etc keep the bar straight and expel it immediately truly and only a miserable
epi-phenomenon that will soon be like scattered sand to sell without a trace
and NB unfortunately the 7 sins will be unleashed not by our disclosure that is the care required to the dark evil that looms that you are about to excruciatingly manifesting
now it must be understood and understood that alchemical disclosure is the necessary cure to stop evil only so the game will be revealed and it will be the revealed alchemy we say as (and here a fairly fitting example) a pair of glasses to show and reveal to everyone what now cleverly hides behind the puppets of the re-edition of the new 3 reich NOW / SIM and that for now hides and then better when the time is imminent crushing etc and apply a new solution we would say ... "almost" final ...

........................here original in italian.............................................

Caro amico chans grazie ok si hai intuito e capito bene

( ok ho capito chi sei ok ora ti abbiamo riconosciuto ma tu pero cambi spesso il nik-name )

io noi rispettiamo profondamente le tue opinioni e le tue ricerche approfondite sulla storia/guerra dietro le quinte ma come ti dicemmo ti mancano dati per capire nella sua completezza il disegno

e su cio tu dici

Tu dici

Esatto dai dati che noi si forniscono come “left breadcrumbs”ognuno da solo deve intuire capire e poi diventare auto-consapevole e poi dopo che avrà intuito e capito poi scegliere

e ancora tu dici

Thank you for taking the time to explain yourself here. I can see that you are putting a lot of effort into expressing your meaning without being too open or too direct. Your methodology is very similar to my own.  We are all different with differing abilities, different motivations and moral fortitude. The man can be the true and only evaluator of himself; and so he must know his own limitations.

caro amico grazie
su tutto ciò come già ti dicemmo secondo ti mancano dei dati ( te lo dicemmo già in passato se ricordi ma poi tu cambi i nik-name e non ti avevano sorry riconosciuto ) e visto ciò ben capiamo anche  perfettamente la tua prudenza e giusta e giusta ponderazione

ma se lo vorrai (stando tu già amico intuendo come stavi già facendo la chiave che sta dietro al vero gioco ) con le dovute modalità ti daremo gli appoggi ai dati mancanti in modo che capirai poi bene il nostro agire e potrebbe dopo ciò quando saprai anche essere che ci si interconnettiamo assieme nel progetto di liberazione

SEGRETO ALCHEMICO E SUO INDISPENSABILE SUO ABBATTIMENTO e SUA RIVELAZIONE che avvera step by step nei prossimi tempi
(e tutto avverrà nei prossimi anni dunque chi non condivide si rassegni si sedia comodo e stai a guardare la cosa è decisa ineluttabile e avvera )

amico chams comunque  invece sul segreto alchemico
capiamo perfettamente la tua difesa del segreto in alchimia e riguardo alla divulgazione su cui sei contrario vogliamo specificare che noi non siamo tut cur contro il segreto nel passato quando erano aperte le scuole degli arcani alchemici aveva un suo profondo senso sacrale e profonda  validità e e in  quei tempi quando le vere scuole erano aperte era giusto e sacro ma se poi leggi la prefazioni di damerion al segreto della polvere astrale dei rc (come già dissi) vedi che furono vari gruppi dei  a che si misero a divulgare e a fare pubblicare per il futuro i loro arcani più importanti tipo il thesauro tesaurorum il toeltius le estasi segrete di federico gualdi etc etc etc ed addirittura il manoscritto della loro più segreta alchimia solare arcana divina e fecero e decisero di fare ciò perche dopo che le scuole chiusero il loro intervento pubblico
e scelsero di fare ciò perchè loro ben sapevano a cosa doveva servire l'alchimia in futuro ed ora

purtroppo questo futuro è arrivato e la manifestazione della tenebra oscura è ormai al culmine e ciò si è intensificato da e dopo il 3 reich e con questa fase ben prevista nelle escatologia il male e l'oscurità avvolsero il mondo con i suoi tentacoli velenosi
e il 3 reich fu dunque l'avvento dell'ultima odierna manifestazione apparente del male oscuro incarnato che poi esso  i tentacoli velenosi oscuri dei burattinai passarono e si traslarono integralmente nel nascente NWO/ SIM e ciò si rafforzo integralmente con la e manipolata scelta (sempre da oscuri burattinai) di coptazione dell'establishment   scientifico nazista nei ranghi direttivi nel nascente NWO SIM e nelle sue strutture nascenti nasa , establishment militare etc e da li con questa presa a terra assolutamente indispensabili... tutti i piani segreti nessi in gestazione da i burattinai nei progetti segreti nazisti della SS Ahnenerbe e dal gruppo di elit SS di himmbler furono integralmente patrimonio del nascente NWO/SIM   e il ponte fu completamente aperto e creato e alta alchimia sviluppata nei progetti segreti delle SS Ahnenerbe dal schwallar de lubicz e altri alti importanti alchimisti  ne è la chiave e arma e fa da porta e ponte .. ed è da qui che vanno aperti o chiusi ….
da ciò e per ciò per fare inceppare e poi saltatre l'agenda oscura ormai programmata va anche usata la chiave dalla divulgazione alchemica per ribaltare e opporsi all'atroce futuro incombente …

(e anche il buon nostro menbro traveller qui in mezzo alle sue escatologie della sua religione forse senza saperlo indica forse inconsapevole ciò quando escatologicamente lui e le altri vari culti e religioni parlano del prossimo avvento delle tenebre su tutto i mondo .... ma poi concretamente e pragmaticamente non dogmaticamente e non intrisa di inutili superstizioni religiose ma e “scientificamente “cosa sara cio .... se si vuole evitarle cio come prima cosa va intuito e capito cio.... )

inoltre sul lavoro nel futuro se venisse divulgata l'alchimia tu dici

Caro amico capisco ciò che indichi del problema lavoro ma come tu intuisci le cose purtroppo sono e diventeranno molto più complesse e ciò purtroppo con cosa si appresta all'orizzonte purtroppo ciò sarà irrilevante e l'ultimo dei problemi e perche purtroppo gli imminenti avvenimenti futuri avranno una portata escatologica a scala mondiale molto più grave e tragica di come si possa intuire e pensare e dunque sia che si riesca ad invertire la situazione in positivo sia che non si riesca e dunque si aprirà l'avvento a una escatologica di atrocità inimmaginabile (e anche il buon traveller in mezzo alle sue escatologie infarcite di visioni religiose indica forse inconsapevole cio) dunque quello del lavoro sarà un effimero problema se sarà positivo il salto evolutivo sarà cosi luminoso che questo problema non sussisterà minimamente piu se invece sarà negativo gli avvenimenti che si manifesteranno saranno cosi atroci e allucinanti che il problema lavoro rispetto a cio non conterà minimamente

….....................................................

hi agricola
si certo celestino e paolo sono 2 nostri membri e nostri cari compagni

e anche conosciamo bene il testo che citi è questo uno dei tanti testi articoli etc scritti da nazi fascisti golpisti che cercano qui in italia di diffamarci etc
ma i fascisti vari noi qui in italia sappiamo molto bene come trattare i fascisti....qui giustamte si dice in piazzale loreto di posti ce ne sono tanti piazzale
e piazzale loreto è dove fu appeso a testa in giu dopo un processo del tribunale del popolo il giustiziato il boia mussolini..( il boia mussolini che fu il e capo del fascismo italiano che introdusse in italia le infami e abominevoli leggi razziali e di selezioni della razza  etc  ). e come la pensiamo sui nazi-fascisti questo per tutti noi ne è un chiaro esempio..

ora celestino e paolo sono due dei nostri vecchi membri

uno celestino è molto vecchio e molto ammalato e purtroppo causa ciò è impossibilitato ad essere attivo con noi ma è una caro compagno a cui tutti vogliamo molto bene e ci disgusta che qualche persona senza scrupoli approfittando delle sue grave condizioni lo importuni per estorcergli interviste o strane rivelazioni che poi vengono volgarmente manipolate

invece paolo è uno dei nostri vecchi membri fondatori che è  attivo e organico al progetto di totale liberazione sociale e iniziatica spirituale e di divulgazione alchemica come lo sono molti in molti altri gruppi che internazionalmente collaborano in interconnessione alchemico scientifica con noi

libro qui ben lo conosciamo il libro e un testo scritto da un ben conosciuto nazi fascista è uno dei tanti libri e articoli similari che cercano istericamente di attaccarci
e perciò presto il soggetto avrà.... il suo.... è gia in lista e lui il compilatore del suddetto libro è un noto nazi fascista coinvolto in italia con un movimento golpista fascista militare fascista chiamato i forconi
ed è gia stato denunciato da molti per diffamazione e tra poco avrà io suo è già in lista come ho già detto prima per mussolini e fascisti similari...noi cosi in italia trattiamo i fascisti con ovviamente dovuta ed equilibrata modulazione... dunque il soggetto in questione aspetti il suo .. se lo conosci riferisciglielo che lui si prepari...

ps per l'amico chans dimenticavo

tu dici

Even one of your founding members was corrupted by wealth. Give the stone to everyone and you will see a TSUNAMI of corrupted minds not yet matured, drunk with the 7 deadly sins.

l'espulsione per indegnità per lucro del nostro ex socio fondatore di fronte tutto cio che sta succedendo e succederà è un epi-fenomeno di miserabile avidida e attaccamento al denaro ma basta in questi casi di avidità di lucro etc tenere la barra dritta ed espellerlo subito veramente e solo un miserrimo
epi-fenomeno che sarà presto come sabbia sparsa al vendo senza lasciare traccia  
e NB purtroppo i 7 peccati saranno scatenati non dalla nostra divulgazione che è la cura obbligata al male oscuro che incombe che si sta per atrocemente manifestando
ora va capito e intuito che la divulgazione alchemica è la necessaria cura per fermare il male solo cosi il gioco si rivelerà e sarà l'alchimia rivelata diciamo come (e qui un esempio abbastanza calzante) un occhiale per far vedere e rivelare a tutti quello che ora abilmente si cela dietro ai burattini della riedizione del nuovo 3 reich NOW/SIM e che per ora si cela per poi meglio quando sara il tempo imminente schiacciarci etc e applicare una nuova soluzione diremmo... “quasi” finale ...

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 3:47 am

T.P. wrote:
alexbr wrote:
Andre Vandenbroeck

I will ask Alexbr again.

alexbr wrote:
sorry TP but i am not in my house now i travel for some time for the our  organization and i have not here scann so sorry but here i have only paper of book

sorry TP but i must answer in this moment as still answer as say before up

TP still very sorry but i am not in my house now i travel for some time for the our work and i have not here scann so sorry but here i have only paper of book so sorry but in this moment i cant made it sorry
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 11:00 am

I fail to see the illuminati or NWO being worse than the system we have today. In my impression, the government across all lands owns you as a slave.

Tell me, if you don't recognize their authority, is arresting someone the same as kidnapping?

You know, i read that if you found a piece of land not owned by any nation and you inhabit it but are not recognized by the worldwide government they can outright snatch that land of yours if they want and arrest and/or kill you if you refuse to submit.

This World is run by conquerers.

The government conquers you, but you are "bad" if you refuse to submit... say, resisting arrest...

If the illuminati ruled the world already for 200 years, would you fight to protect a conquerer from destroying it because you are conditioned like you are today in the existing government? Or will you help destroy it?

If I tried to destroy all the governments that exist today, am I a bad guy? I'm a criminal to the system, but does being a criminal make me wrong?

If it means keeping as many people as possible "SAFE" choose illuminati... they will surely keep you "SAFE" when they are monitoring their cattle 24/7... knowing everyone's names and hand prints, or, you can allow everyone not to be "SAFE" and allow the government today to use their tactics and their loopholes in laws to kidnap you, experiment on you, force you to do things, kill you, etc list goes on...

So, what's the real solution? I watched Wonder Woman the other day and she helped me realize something.

She tried to kill Aries the God of war, in the movie. She killed him but was wondering why the killing won't stop around her since she killed the god of war... she learned later that it's the choice that people make, like the yin and yang, dark and light exist in all, it's the choice we make that matters... there's no "kill the monster and then there's world peace and harvest and happily ever after"... killing the illuminati what does this solve? Perhaps the illuminati could be a good agent in ridding many other evils that be... even if it itself is evil.

I watched an anime show, called Code Geass... the main character Lelouch, what he ended up doing was destroying the power's that be, the existing rulers, and to make himself out to be the most evil thing that ever existed AND THEN when HE, THE MOST EVIL THING died by a stab in the heart, the world was then at peace and harvest... because he centered all the hate towards HIMSELF and took out ALL of the LESSER evils... now he's the greatest evil of all, but then DIES.

If the illuminati comes to light, is it a bad thing or a good thing?

If I came by and tried to destroy all the existing goverments is it a good thing or bad thing?

If the governments continue to exist, is this a good thing or bad thing?

My point is, EVERYONE across all lands will see bad in every single idea...

The question is; what to do, what to do...
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 12:34 pm

hi tAlchemist

YES you're absolutely right already so it is disgusting and there is no freedom but so organizing and fighting together in various forms and modulations can stem and try to put a brake on governments that oppress us etc
but after what in the eschatological form and announced and expected unfortunately will soon have the question will no longer be fighting for more freedom or more social rights etc
after the situation unfortunately it will survive and choose between life or death and then or will make certain preventive moves both social and initiatory es open disclosure of alchemy etc or the game will be atrocious and however know that there are people ready and very well organized already from now on both the fight and rebellion and social insurrection plan and on the esoteric initiatic level and certainly we will not be watching that enslave us and that we become guinea pigs etc

regard

hi tAlchemist

yes hai perfettamente ragione gia cosi è uno schifo e non c'è liberta ma cosi organizzandosi e lottando uniti in varie forme e modulazioni si puo arginare e cercare di mettere un freno ai governi che ci opprimono etc
ma dopo cio che in forma escatologica e annunciata e prevista purtroppo presto averra la questione sara non piu lottare per piu liberta o piu diritti sociali etc
dopo la situazione purtroppo sara sopravvivere e scegliere tra vita o morte e allora o si faranno certe mosse preventive sia sociali che iniziatiche es divulgazione aperta dell'alchimia etc o il gioco sara atroce e comunque sappi che c'è gente pronta e molto ben organizzata gia da ora sia sul piano di lotta e ribeglione e insurrezione sociale sia sul piano iniziatico esoterico e certo non staremo a guardare che ci schiavizzare e o che si diventi delle cavie etc

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:05 pm

talchemist wrote:

My point is, EVERYONE across all lands will see bad in every single idea...

The question is; what to do, what to do...

Now this is the tAlchemist that I've come to know. cheers

This was a well written post my friend. It shows insight!

Alexbr wrote:
YES you're absolutely right. So it is disgusting and there is no freedom; so organizing and fighting together in various forms and modulations can stem and try to put a brake on governments that oppress us.

This is the truth. Our "freedom" is a farce and our governmental military thugs want us to believe that the "enemy", whoever they may be, must be kept at bay. It's all a rouse for the maintenance of power.
But then the governments are just puppets as well. Logic dictates that the strong and wealthy delegate authority downwards. This is true in all corporations which is the model for virtually every regime.
There is no freedom, and the cause is us...ourselves! So long as we choose to recognize our oppressors, we will exist in a theater of pseudo slavery.
They will keep us "safe" if we allow them to rule. Bad deal!

Alexbr wrote:
but soon the question will no longer be fighting for more books or more rights, it will be between life or death.
and then will make certain preventive moves both social and initiatory ie. open disclosure of alchemy etc or the game will be atrocious.
and know, however,  that there are people ready and very well organized already from now on both the fight and rebellion and social insurrection plan and on the esoteric initiatic level and certainly we will not be watching that enslave us and that we become guinea pigs etc

Some of those people who stand ready are us...we, the awakened!

There is a game being played and that game is to deprive us of all of the means that are still available to us right now, to make a stand against the ultimate suppression of personal freedom.
Gun control in the US comes to mind. The pilfering of true wealth into the hands of the elite. Propaganda established within the learning institutes.

Germ warfare against the populace, keeping the people systematically weakened with the help of unregulated Big Pharma, etc, etc.

It is disgusting! Sickening...and it will all lead to a critical tipping point where this eschatologic event may occur. But, if we can inject philanthropically, what the elite take corruptly, into the pockets/lives of individuals by subtle and clever means, we can change the economics that put wealth into these corrupt elitists hands by giving the people other options.
What I mean to say more clearly is, WE can finance the people in a more constructive way without the bloodsucking USURY that prevails.

How often have the sages told us to be philanthropic. Why??? Because this is exactly what is needed to combat the  constant TAKING that is making slaves of us all. Interest is a scheme that can never be balanced...ever! And when interest is compounded, the damage is even worse! But, it's great for those who bet on this guaranteed inability to balance. Those who bet on the people's inability to repay debt profit the most.

This evil scheme goes back a Millenia.

INTEREST is the modern day neutron bomb. What if we could make this weapon irrelevant? Think about it! Interest IS corruption!
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 12:04 pm

I don’t follow stupid rules, set up by someone who is supposedly dead.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 2:06 pm

E-thor wrote:
I don’t follow stupid rules, set up by someone who is supposedly dead.

Sent from Topic'it App

if it were for me you would have been out of here already since 2012 the first time I wrote you to invite you to respect the rules that are in force here
however with a balloon inflated like you that moreover thinks of being who knows who and the history of lightning which you fill so much the mouth is totally ignorant and makes riddles alchemical making the great expert on the pedestal in alchemy but that in fact only had results in the laboratory only small and miserable no more nor less as all of us do not mean minimally compare for me here you are an abuse and you for me here do not exist
I realize that again you exist here when you respect the rules of total sharing here in force if one does not agree and that is legitimate does not register here

....................................................................................

se fosse per me saresti gia fuori da qui gia dal 2012 la prima volta che ti scrissi per invitarti a rispettare le regole che sono in vigore qui
comunque con un pallone gonfiato come te che per di piu pensa di essere chissa chi e che della storia di fulcanelli di cui ti riempi tanto la bocca è totalmente ignorante e fa indovinelli alchemici facendo il gran esperto sul piedistallo in alchimia ma che di fatto solo avuto risultati realizzativi in laboratorio solo piccoli e miserrimi ne piu ne meno come tutti noi non intendo minimamente confrontarmi per me tu qui sei un abuso e non esisti

mi accorgero che di nuovo esisti quando rispetterai le regole di condivisione totale qui vigenti se uno non è d'accordo e cio è legittimo non si iscrive qui

Last edited by alexbr on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next