The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who we are ...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:21 am

Well I think the best way to know each other is to create a thread were each one of us can write about them selves... hope this is ok with the forum rules, and or Nick.

Well I am a traveler... I was born in Venezuela, when to USA and lived 26 years there till live took me to Spain, where I spend couple of years, then I when to Venezuela, and when I was in my way back to USA I went to Mexico and here I am still…

I started when I was young, very young, maybe 7, 8 years old, having sleep paralysis, OBB, seeing auras, etc.... I used to tell my father all the things that were happening to me, but his reaction was to take me to a doctor, like I use to tell him that I was seeing colors around people... y took me to an eye Doc... so I decided to keep all to myself, when I was 14 I was teaching metaphysics to a local group in my home town for couple of years, then I went to USA for college when I was 17 and started to find books that explained all the phenomena that I was not able to understand...

For many years I keep OBEing, spirit seeing, etc, till searching for more I came to a school of Qabbalah and been part of it for the last 17 years, which have thought me all that I know, and then they have a course on the Great Work, but they never talk about lab work, but at the same time they talk about the greatest alchemist and the great things they did, like Paracelsus, etc, so I wanted to learn more and found about the lab work, this probably happened in the last two years, then I started to search for alchemy lab work schools, and found couple of Alchemy schools, but they where totally against lab work, but something within me was telling me to keep searching, and found the Flamel School and Paracelsus College, where they have a forum and that is where I found Nick posts.... which lead me to his web site, and well here I am trying to learn more, I have done Spagyrics, and some metal work, but still learning...

Now I have a school of Qabbalah for the Spanish speaking people, as all these things are not to be found in Spanish... helping people to wake up to their true nature.

My goal is to complete the Great Work with the help of Lab work, or the stone...
I hope this tells about me...
PS
Sorry for my English, I don’t use it as much in the last 5 years
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:54 am

Hello orangelmx. Thanks for that post. It seems that you have lived and interesting life so far. Well, let me post a little about myself.

I spent 16 years of my life in Florida, where I pretty much wasted away doing nothing.

Then, in 1998, I moved out west to Montana, big sky country. While I was in Montana, I read the first Harry Potter book. That was the first time that I had heard about the Philosopher's Stone, and Nicholas Flamel. At the time, I had no idea that the stone was real, let alone the Elixir. I know, there is a big difference in the stone in the book and the stone in real life. I didn't know the stone existed, or what it could do until I came back to Florida.

I came back to Florida in 2006, where I moved in with my cousin, (Latheeb) for about a year. During that time, is when I learned about the Stone and the Elixir and we started our search for the stone. Our search eventually lead us to one of Nick's old sites. However, we are just now getting around to starting our process.

I read on the forum, and in the book that the Elixir opens up the creative side. I'm currently in the process of writing a book, and I'm hoping that the Elixir will bring out my true writing potential. I understand that the Elixir won't work unless you are putting forth some effort, and by wriitng, I am putting forth some effort. Writing isn't the only thing I want to do with my creative side. I would also like to paint, draw, and make some music.

Although, I'm more interested in the creative side of the Elixir, I would also like to work a little with the psychic side. I believe that with just a little effort, one man can do great things, but with a lot of effort, a man can do wonderous things. Just my thoughts.

One, other thing, I would like to do a lot of traveling, and the stone will help to fund the traveling expenses. I mean, if I want to travel, then why should I be held down by a 9-5 job?
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:35 pm

NOTE: I didn't mean for this to be so long but here it is Wink I'm an open book.

My name is Valeska and I was born in Santiago, Chile. My father worked for Pinochet and a mission brought my dad- and then the rest of our family, to the united states when I was 4 years old. We lived in Florida for a while and my dad got us our residenship by being a world champion in martial arts. We moved to california and have stayed here ever since- mostly in Orange County, although we did live in Sanfrancisco for a while. We tried to live in Arizona but that didn't work out and we're in Cali again.

I went to live in Cuautitlan Izcalli MX for a year and learned a million things about life. I started my own company called CORIV which was the first company I opened on my own. I have another company called VR Technologies and Media Solutions but I did that with the help of my father.

My dad and I are really close and together we've done lots of wonderful things like open up The Academia Community Learning Center based in Santa Ana, Ca. Its a 501c3 Non-Profit organization that was created to help the Latino community find high paying jobs in the US by training them in computer skills. When the war started the school was closed cuz of lack of funding but we've recently (yesterday actually) signed a contract to have The Academia re-opened in Santa Ana with our focus is the Arts.

I loved high school and had lots of fun taking almost every class imaginable. My favorite classes involved music- choir, band, marching band and orchestra. I've performed in may marching bands, parade bands, honor bands and orchestras. My main instruments are Flute and Violin. I was also involved in dance and color guard (i even had a brief run with JROTC and advanced through the ranks quickly although ended up dropping from it because at the time i was told God would be angry at me). When I graduated from high school and went straight to college where I majored in music and media arts/animation.

I have currently written a screenplay entitled Kolla's Black Rose about a woman serial killer, unlikely couples, drug trafficking, the gray area between right and wrong mixed in with martial arts that expands the US-MX and Columbia. Paramount is first on the line wanting distribution. We are in the Production stage of the movie and I'm very excited to present the finished product to Paramount.

Spiritually I've had just as much adventure. I started as a cathoic and then went to study with the jehovah's witnesses. for a while I thought my prayers had been answered for the "truth" and spent a while content in the peace of feeling like you know what life is all about. As I advanced my research revealed that I had been gravely mistaken and again I prayed to be shown the light. I then found myself in the christian churches but my reasearch once again lead me to feel out of place. Currently I belong to no religion and believe God is in all of them and in none at the same time which gives me a peace in knowing i'll never know the true truth. Lie and let live- although, I admit... that being without a "religion" can be lonely and has separated me a little from God and left me confused as to God's true nature. My mind and heart constantly fight for dominance as to what is truly "correct". I hope to one day find a group where I can find a sense of fraternity without it being spoiled by hate speeches against other groups or FEAR.

I had always been magically inclined and a little psychic but had been for many years suppressed by the "fear of God" against doing 'witchcraft" and so forth. I couldn't find anything "evil" in witchcraft so i've resumed my studies in Herbalism and High Magick. Although I think that the law of attraction is key in making magic real. I strongly feel that your thoughts have a powerful outcome on your world. I constantly battle my astrological nature so that I don't become a victim of my sign- although its hard.

My study of High Magick lead me to Alchemy and here I am. Smile

My goal is to constantly advance as a human being and through my own evolvement help those around me.

I don't know what the truth it but I'm out to find it.

-val
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Here I am...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:49 pm

I'm a 26 year old Army Reservist, student, and activist.
I was first interested in High Magic and alchemy because I have always felt a drive towards the occult and unknown. I've had several encounters with the unexplainable and knowing there is something more out there has driven me to try and help my community and humanity understand the vastness of reality.
I've had three really significant events that help to shape my reality.

1) Me and a friend who was a gifted channel contacted the spirit of Paracelsus. Some of the things we were told included: He willingly walked into the trap that lead to his murder to remind future generations that truth is worth dying for; There is an energetic alchemical initiation that is beyond expression and it can turn a human into the philosophers stone.

2) I was deployed to Kuwait where I contacted the spirit of Lilith and found out that she does grant what you ask of her, but you should be very careful what you ask for. I also had an awakening of a different kind. When working in the Doha distribution center I operated a bulldozer and nearly hit an unmarked crate. The next day I saw a bunch of chemical brigade people in full MOP4 gear working in the area I had been the day before. I asked a couple of questions about what they were doing, thinking that I may have actually hit something of vital importance. I hadn't, but the did tell me that a crate of RICIN had been found laying on the ground and un-marked (Ricin is the second most deadly biotoxin known to man). There were only two explanations for why it was there: one, there was a need to plant WMD's that could actually be verified, two, it was meant for killing a lot of American soldiers to prove that he wanted to use WMDs. Either one is disturbing. I did more research and found out that there are thousands of cases just like the one I found myself in and no one in this country really cares as long as they get their plasma TV's, SUV's, Sports, Video games, and Fabled Enemies.

3) When I was about 14, I lived in Texas and I found a clearing in the woods with a mysterious semi-circle of burnt stones. I watched as the Spanish Moss in the trees blew in a non existent wind and then I encountered an apparition of a convict who used to quarry stone not far from that spot. I ran like the dickens and regret that I did.

That is me in a nutshell.
Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
Crestington

Crestington

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:21 am

I am 24, and on a journey around the world on a quest for self discovery, adventure and laughter.

I was born in Kelowna British Columbia, Canada

When I was little my mom ran a neighborhood daycare out of our home, we always had kids around, it was great. my mom and dad plit up when I was little so it was just my mom raising, me and my 2 sisters. When I was about 8, my mom wanted to get back into nursing and spent the next couple years applying and taking courses to get back in and when I was 10 she got a job in Quesnel BC and we moved. I was baptised a Catholic but I never like going to church, never took it seriously, when we moved to Quesnel, my mom often had to work on sundays so we went less and less to church and eventually stopped going. I did well in highschool, I'm great at mathematics and accounting, was good at the sciences, got 98% in cooking class but didn't apply myself to english, french or art class. Around mid highschool I got into online games and my grades dropped, I graduated highschool still but I know I could have had straight A's in grade 12. I have done alot of different jobs, alot of fsdafpsduf ones as well, the ones I hated the most were very easy, repetitive jobs. I really changed the most when I moved out on my own when I was 19. I first lived with 2 roomates I met through a paper ad, one was barely around, the other did Extascy benders and was angry and we got evicted because of him about a month after that(this was around the time I did some boxing). Then I lived with a chinese guy, then in an apartment with a friend, then in a crazy party house with 3 friends, then I had a place on my own for about 6 months (about 3 years ago). One night on my own I searched up on teleknesis and OBE's and found Koda's Place, a site from an old hippy. I started meditating and trying telekinesis and trying to have an OBE, I've had some success with telekinesis but alot more success in OBE's, I've had around 20 forced OBE's. Around January of 2007 I moved into an apartment with 2 friends (we went to los angelas for a concert together), april into an apartment with an old lady and december of 2007 into a mansion with 13 roomates. Meditation was really one of the greatest assets to me, as I began to get valuable insights into myself and started to try to challenge myself. I started skydiving (i currently have 15 jumps), and a soaptone sculpture that took me nearly a year but turned out great, I went to a hippieish music festival and had my mind blown away by how amazing the indiviuality was. I got a job on a construction site in january 2008 just after I moved into the house with 13 roomates. I started working with the main carpenter and worked with all kinds of power tools doing things like building bulkheads, crown moulding, baseboards, door frames, drywall, putting in doors, window sills etc. It was the best job I ever had, every day was different and I could literally see myself changing through the intellectuality of the job and the crazyness of dealing with all the personalities back home, I also started painting. I loved this self improvement but it wasn't enough and so I started saving up money to really push myself into the unknown. I got my passport and my work visa and saved up 5 grand by october and came to Australia where I am now. Since October I've been surfing, Diving on the great barrier reef, hiked a 45 km bushwalk, cave splunking, canyoning, rainbow serpent music festival, alot of laughter and also alot of hard work. I seem to be improving faster and faster and becoming more determined with everything that I achieve. I've noticed that my writing has gotten better, my photography is better and I'm even decent at drawing now (my avatar is a drawing I finished a week ago). I fucked around alot and could be alot further than I am now but I learned something from everything I have done so it isn't a total waste. From here I want to travel as much of the world as I can, on my own, working as I go. I plan my next move and future moves every day by taking into account weather, available work, political situations, contingency plans and what I want to do and things I can learn. Every day is an adventure, it's amazing.
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Hi All,

New to the forum and looking forward to our outcomes.

Last edited by kathryn on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Hello all,

I am a Black American (please not African American, because I was not born in Africa, I was born right here in America) and I am 29 years old. I work for the Sheriff's Department in Gwinnett County Ga. I am also in the Air Force Reserve. I spend a lot of my time on Masonic studies because I am a Freemason. I have been working/studying alchemy ever since I became a Mason. I have practiced Magic and Wizardry quite a bit but with little or no help I lost interest. I see myself as a strong speaker and highly motivated person. I workout 5-6 times a week. Mainly running and calisthenics. I used to practice Hapkido but my school closed down so I was forced to quit. I have a family of 7 total but my first biological child died 5 years ago due to cancer. I am extremely spiritual, although I do not go to church. I do not believe in those doctrines. I will keep it short so thats all for now. Any questions feel free to ask.

Bro. Haynes 3rd
Back to top Go down
Crestington

Crestington

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:57 am

Travelingman77

I was wondering if you could tell me a little bit more about the Freemasons and what they are all about. Most of what I've heard about the Freemasons belongs in the conspiricy theory cetegory (secret societies, shadow governments etc.). If there really is a shadow government running the world, they are doing an alright job, were not living in "1984" or under a Hitler regime. Anyways, we have a Freemason Lodge here in Griffith and whenever I walk by the place I wonder whats inside.
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:24 am

I can tell you that Freemasonry has been bashed by different "religious" groups for thousands of years. Look at the Knights Templar most were killed off by a certain person who sought secret knowledge and POWER. That person could not get it so they killed everyone in their path. Freemasonry is an organization that takes GOOD men and makes them better. If the organization was so bad and was so into devil worship and conspiracies, would it have so many good men like grandfathers and uncles and brothers? Would these people who have climbed all the way up the ladder to the 33rd degree now say "this is devil worship im outta here" I think people would find out as soon as they are admitted or even shortly after they begin takiing the higher degrees, because that is when everything opens up, and it aint conspiracies. Yes we want a better country and world but not everyone wants to live in it farao remember some that arent in the organization seek to control that which they cannot understand! Wink

Bro. Haynes 3rd
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:26 am

Crestington,

Maybe you should walk in and take a tour of that lodge sometime. That is something that is allowed.

Bro. Haynes 3rd
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:14 pm

Don't Freemasons deny access to women in their Masonic Landmarks? As far as I'm concerned any group that discriminates against ANYONE doesn't understand we're all equally entitled to the light of God.

-val
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Angel-

your story touched me so much it brought tears to my eyes. Your struggle has been great in this world but I feel the best is just beginning Smile I've always wanted to speak with someone that had gone to see John of God and hear their experience. I'm so sorry for your losses but I'm sure that the regaining will be all the sweeter.

my love goes to you!

-val
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:40 pm

Dreamnotez,

There is an order within the Masonic organization especially for women called The Order of The Eastern Star. Now if you feel that women having their own organization and still being included in the major work of Freemasons is bad, I dont know what to tell you. Maybe you shouldnt worry about things like that, because we treat all women like queens, especially our sisters and they know it.

Bro. Haynes 3rd.
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:13 pm

travelingman777 wrote:
Dreamnotez,

There is an order within the Masonic organization especially for women called The Order of The Eastern Star. Now if you feel that women having their own organization and still being included in the major work of Freemasons is bad, I dont know what to tell you. Maybe you shouldnt worry about things like that, because we treat all women like queens, especially our sisters and they know it.

Bro. Haynes 3rd.

Not knowing ANYTHING about Freemasons I was just asking. Wink That was just something I was told and found the opportunity to get a response from a real practicing Freemason Smile I was told the Freemasons belittled woman. I'm glad thats not true.

xoxo,

val
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Dreamnotez,

I am sorry if I sounded harsh, but I meant everything I said with peace and love. I hope this has brought much comfort to your heart and mind now that you understand a little more than you did yesterday. If you have any questions at all just ask and If I can answer them I will. Of course you do know that some things are reserved for those who are members of the Order right? Well gotta go and get back to my courtroom to protect the judges and citizens of Gwinnett County.

Bro. Haynes 3rd.
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Freemasons   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:59 pm

The Masonic order has attracted both good and bad people like every organization. Take Albert Pike for instance. He was the grand master for the Southern District of the Freemasons and fought for the South in the civil war, and founded the KU KLUX KLAN. You can find a statue of him (the only confederate general to be venerated in the union) on the corner of 3rd and 4th Streets, on D Street, NW in downtown Washington DC. He said: "Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"

George Washington too was a Mason and clung to the belief that a King was not what this country needed. However, if you go to the Washington Memorial Masonic lodge he is venerated as the first king of America (probably makes him roll in his grave). They built his memorial lodge over looking KING street of Alexandria. In fact, if you were to stand on the corner of King Street, and Washington Street and look to the West, you see the looming memorial lodge, if you follow Washington Street to the North, you soon see the Washington Monument. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what they were trying to say here.

In my humble opinion; Organized Freemasonry, LIKE MOST OTHER ORGANIZED DOGMATIC RELIGIONS, has probably lost its way since the time of Hiram. If the current genocides and pointless wars being headed up by Freemasons and mason derivative organizations (like Skull and Bones and Bohemian Grove) has been the plan all along in Freemasonry I would eat my hat!

Green= He was smart enough to thinly veil his words about how Lucifer was his personal deity of choice; the guy could read and write in 16 different languages for goodness sake.
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:23 pm

[quote="Dreamnotez"]Angel-

Quote :
I've always wanted to speak with someone that had gone to see John of God and hear their experience.

i kept a journal while there, so much was happening on so many levels, if you would like to read it, i'll send it by email.
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:41 am

[quote="angel"]
Dreamnotez wrote:
Angel-

Quote :
I've always wanted to speak with someone that had gone to see John of God and hear their experience.

i kept a journal while there, so much was happening on so many levels, if you would like to read it, i'll send it by email.

i'd love to read it!

my e-mail is akai_ankoku@hotmail.com

xoxo,

val
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:57 am

Hi, everybody,

I am Philippe from France. Born in Paris 8 october , 41 years old, sign : Balance, sagittarius ascendant. Writer. Living in Corsica island. My father, journalist/writer, met Eugène Canseliet in his home. He also wrote under the pen name (Gérard Cambri) a book series in 1976 about a man who plunges into « the Antiworld … the universal Matrix » in which human beings are enslaved .

Although I am not at all familiar with paranormal, unlike my twin brother who is always seeking a way to return in astral, I had a very intense 48 hours kundalini experience 2 years ago and felt connected to all things through love feeling.

I have had immediately a good feeling for Nick’s works when I first visited his other sites. I don’t know why but my instinct was telling me : follow him !

So, I am here today, and very happy to meet you during this great journey. Thanks to Nick :-)

By the way, I have never been on such a marvelous forum !
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:25 am

Hello chercheur01,

So, you're a writer huh? I'm one as well. I only just started writing my novel about a year ago, it's been slow going, but I made it my new years resolution to get it finished this year. I can't sit down and write evey single day like most people can. I have to have a particular mindset in order to write. I also, don't believe in forcing a story, otherwise, it won't be a good story. I never pictured myself writing Sci-Fi Fantasy novels, yet here I am, about 1/3 of the way through. I'm shooting for 300 pages, but you never know how many pages you'll end up with. May end up being closer to 400 pages. I don't want to release too much info about my book yet, not until I'm almost done with the editing stages. I'm hoping that within the next 6 months, I'll have it finished, but I'll be pleased, if it's just ready for the editing stage by then. Well, later for now.
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:33 pm

Hi Dreamnotez,

I have read several times your postings "about God" but maybe you should get a little bit more into Qabballah, it will explain that God really does not exist as most of the people understand it...

There is no God... there is Only "THE ONE" which manifest in "THE ONE MIND" and "THE ONE THING" we are how the ONE experiences himself, there is no two, but ONE.

Mercury-Spirit : THE ONE
Sulfur-Soul : how we are individualized from the infinite, but still part of it.
Sal-Body : Matter, The flower of creation, the climax…

Hope this helps... sunny
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Oscar, keep in mind that we aren't here to change people's religion. Everyone is intitled to their own opinion right? Me? I'm not religious at all, I'm more of a spiritualist. I do believe that there is a creator, or higher power of some sort, but who, or what that power is, we probably won't know until we have been taking the elixir for a while. We have been told many lies over our lives. Those lies are what makes average everyday people controllable. People like us who strive for truth and knowledge, are a lot harder to control. The average human can't begin to comprehend what we are doing, or going through.

Dreamnotez, please don't take any of this offensive, it wasn't directed toward you or anyone on this forum. Because we all are far from average. Why? Simply because we seek the truth.
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Hi Zulnic,

Thanks for the email, you are right, but Alchemy, Qaballah and Astrology are ONE Science, not religion.

But in the future I will refrain myself to say anything unless I am ask for.

Apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Oscar. What a Face
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Oscar wrote:
Hi Dreamnotez,

I have read several times your postings "about God" but maybe you should get a little bit more into Qabballah, it will explain that God really does not exist as most of the people understand it...

There is no God... there is Only "THE ONE" which manifest in "THE ONE MIND" and "THE ONE THING" we are how the ONE experiences himself, there is no two, but ONE.

Mercury-Spirit : THE ONE
Sulfur-Soul : how we are individualized from the infinite, but still part of it.
Sal-Body : Matter, The flower of creation, the climax…

Hope this helps... sunny

I don't know anything about the Qabballah I just know what I feel. And I feel together we make up who God is as a whole. kinda like through all our individual experiences God advances. I think because we are part of god- god is within us. And since we're all technically one we must be god or something like that.

although... I feel that perhaps there is a conciousness out there somewhere or within me somewehre that is greater than I am and perhaps hears my prayers and cares when I am crying.

I can't say anything for sure but I hope that my advances with this great elixir and my constant study of high magick I'll get to the bottom of this eventually. Hopefully before I am dead so that I may find peace for the rest of my days her on earth.

I wish I could take someone's word for it but the fact remains that God is a mystery as of now and we can all find explanations as to who he is and who he isn't that make sense to us as individuals but perhaps all of us are right in a way. Isn't God the beginning and the end - everything and nothing depending on maybe what we believe? I have no positive idea.

I expect my eyes shall be opened soon Smile

-val
Back to top Go down

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Zulnic wrote:
Oscar, keep in mind that we aren't here to change people's religion. Everyone is intitled to their own opinion right? Me? I'm not religious at all, I'm more of a spiritualist. I do believe that there is a creator, or higher power of some sort, but who, or what that power is, we probably won't know until we have been taking the elixir for a while. We have been told many lies over our lives. Those lies are what makes average everyday people controllable. People like us who strive for truth and knowledge, are a lot harder to control. The average human can't begin to comprehend what we are doing, or going through.

Dreamnotez, please don't take any of this offensive, it wasn't directed toward you or anyone on this forum. Because we all are far from average. Why? Simply because we seek the truth.

no offense taken. We're all just talking. I think we're all logically doubtful of what the "truth" is because there are so many "truths" that its hard to tell one from the other. We are all united here because we are different, just like you said.

I just had a thought that made me laugh,... Its very possible that the truth afte taken the elixir may be EXACTLY as confusing because we may all come up with different truths depending on where we are. Guess we'll have to wait and see and share with each other in a genuinely loving way.

xoxo,

val
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who we are ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who we are ...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: