The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd Edition complete!

Go down 
+7
bluefloor
phillip_reed
david1
goatz
Wilfried
Hyramposey
NDC
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:26 pm

The bad part is WE also suffer for other people's choices. And if you think there are no enemies of Christ then you need to watch Zeitgeist the movie. If you do and you understand it then you should understand why I brought up the points I did. It is not the mountain out of a mole hill that you are blowing it off as. It is everything. People want more than just to believe or not to believe they want evidence. Without watching the movie you have no basis to comment on this point. I am sure it can be found on youtube. It is a movie that gives a very convincing case that Jesus had no power, no walking on water, no water into wine, no giving life from death, nothing. And this is what kids, I have watched it too, are watching.
Quote :
they are also showing Zeitgeist every other day

And if you still don't believe there are enemies of Christ then turn on the discovery channel and learn how the seas were parted not by the power of God but by a strange wind that came up at just the right time. I know you have faith. I only responded to Zeitgeist because it is a very dangerous movie and you need to know it's out there. The consequences of what you think about this movie will have extremely profound effect on your belief system so you need to make sure that you have all the evidence. And the evidence is very well hidden in history so be careful.

For those who have seen it, I am trying to steer you away from danger and tell you that there is other evidence out there that might help you to know that this movie is wrong, dangerously wrong. For those who haven't you will not know what we are talking about. I should study it more but as you know we all have only so much time and patience to deal with things.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:44 pm

NDC wrote:
Oh no! You actually went through all the trouble of printing every page of the book?

I now have it available as a physical hard copy for anyone who wants it. I would have made it available as hard copy sooner, but I had to painstakingly edit the book in another Linux program (Abiword) which freezes up all the time, and you have to wait several minutes to scroll down the page and continue what you were doing. Abiword is the only program that let me print the PDF as a 6x9, so I had no choice but to be patient with it, and slowly but surely, I finished converting the entire book into the hard copy form.

I still need to get an ISBN number and hopefully get Robert Bartlett and Dennis Hauck to write quotes for the back cover, so I had to upload it at Qoop.com and print out some hard copies to send all over the place. But I don't know why I'm bothering to do all that, because nobody is even buying the book anyway; the sales are utterly pathetic.

Not a single person from Atlantis Rising even noticed the tiny little 1/8 page ad I put in the magazine, or they did but they assumed it must be total BS, and so now nobody is buying the book and its all come to a dead halt.

I had such high aspirations for the book, but it seems like its doomed to fail. I can't believe the Atlantis Rising readers will buy all those other nonsense books in that catalog, but they apparently think mine is the BS one? And the irony of my ad appearing opposite the article on the Holy Grail is just too much irony for me. I can't believe not even 1% of the readers care to check out my website. That just seems nearly impossible to me.

So if anyone was worried the book might become too popular, you can rest easy now, because if 30,000 readers of a strange magazine like Atlantis Rising don't approve of your book, that's pretty good proof that nobody will.

Hi Nik congratulations on your second edition of your book, it really is a very beautiful text.

Your proposal of giving to the world the secrets of alchemy, Elixir of long life and Philosophical Stone to help humanity to became free from all the yokes that burden and oppress her, defeating all illnesses and freedom from old age, to open the mind and give to mankind the ability of the real vision that will allow it to see the magnificent spiritual and unseen human world that surrounds her and finally to evolve her in the cosmic harmony is truly magnificent high ideals.

These are very high ideals and I agree and adhere too with these, with absolute totality (and I am also agree totally with the your Thesis of the your Video in your channel alchemistshaman (Dark Secret" on Korg)

BUT!!! I also in part only agree with the opinions of word2give

quotas 2nd Edition complete! post Subject: Hmmmm you have to consider: Yesterday at 7:36

“There is about 6000 people interested in Alchemy, not a whole lot when you compare it to the millions of internet surfers that are out there. Then there is the fact that out of those 6 thousand, maybe 5% are practicing alchemists, actually trying to get the stone, those numbers are not very high, and there is a lot of skepticism towards alchemy because its supposed to be a "myth".

So, its not the book that is bad, but its the skepticism toward alchemy.”

IF we are too demolish this enormous curtain of extreme suspicion??? sure you will succeed in doing it but how?

Example: With The Images, With Photos and with Video’s showing the different stages.

People need to see the results using the above media, the true class of gold realized in various aspects of the creation of the philosophical stone. This is necessary to correlate with incisive messages and clear informative step by step of the various video’s and photos.
No one any more believes in words or claims, proof beyond all reasonable doubt is required.

BUT NIK don’t WORRY and do not get DISCOURAGEED with what I write.

You will see that when you put videos (as you pre-announced in your beautiful articles How to make the true "Elixir of Life"in eHow. com and in your book, etc) in your web and on yuotube with all the dry way of dew filmed step by step until the final showing of glass and gold on the philosopher's stone and the elixir obtained and finally the transmutation realized all this it will be of Great and immense help to all humanity and true seekers.

Only then when this information is available will the world take notice of your book, but in order to do this your book has to show pictures step by step.

There is no other way.
Then no one will ever doubt you again and you will see a huge transformation taking place.

In fact very few people (beyond the boundary of your forum ever noticed your article which included a pictures of the Philosophical Stone )

These photos of the various stages of the Philosopher Stone of the dew ( that you have published in your beautiful article How to make the true "Elixir of Life" in eHow. com ) would really be magnificent and amazing and it will be the first time the world will ever see published ,(so as i told you by email ) images of the Philosopher Stone, images of glass gold formed by dew crystals and gold fusion, images of the Philosopher stone multiplied and radiating Light (and I know from my sources that all these images of the Philosopher's Stone are real and authentic)

Dear Nik these photos had to be enclosed in the book and considering that you have made them public already in the magnificent article with the photos, that unfortunately really few have understood.

I have the highest respect for what you are trying to do and I am agree totally with all this magnificent high ideals
BUT!!! _ Nik but without photo’s or video of the final realization of the gold glass and philosopher stone which is like launching an intercontinental rocket (and your work is like a intergalactic super rocket ) and instead you just used a simple fire work.

Therefore Nik do not get discouraged and your continuous to believe strongly in what you are trying to achieve persevere the highest human values that are always characterized by your magnificent work.

put videos of the dry method of with Philosopher Stone of dew Philosopher Stone etc of in your web an on yuotube;Publish as soon as possible your video your 3 edition with all the photos of all the stages of the Philosopher Stone and explain this in the book, then the TV companies will be very interested in interviewing you for free. The whole world will take notice.

This will have a huge impact on the scientific and medical world and turn the whole present world structures upside down. They will not take it likely but you have the proof and all you have to say do it and see the results.

On my behalf and my friends we are totally with you and with your ideal and in helping humanity to gain liberty and the awakening of the mind-vision and a new awareness the true awakening of mankind.

Nik if you want ? is also possible to make a very serious conference with open minded scientists I can organize this because I have good contacts in this field at a good level, ( with scientists -with the open mind- famous and very known to international level ) Obvious at a conference of this nature require good pictures,a good videos and good explanation of the alchemical results obtained

These open minded scientist will also help you to diffuse the information which will be much easier that you trying to do it.

now 4 specific questions about of the practice of alchemy

Question 1

this elixir simple,fast and powerful, made with gw ,gold and sun rays is possible made the same elixir with dew rain etc

quote the Nik answer to Karitsis, Oggetto: Re: 2nd Edition complete! Ieri a 4:33 am.

As for alchemy experiments, surely you can urinate in a glass jar and let it ferment for 40 days, filter it, then sit it in the sun with the jar open and gold sitting in the bottom? All you have to do is collect the oil that comes to the surface using a cotton swab or a feather, then dip it in strong alcohol to sterilize it and extract the oil. After a few days you will have plenty of oil in the alcohol, which you then evaporate, and the red oil remains. You dilute it according to the instructions on the chapter on dosage, and you have a powerful medicine that will unlock your mind and allow you to begin the great alchemical "awakening".

That process is so easy, there is simply no excuse for everyone here to not try it. We haven't worked out an easy way to multiply the power of this oil and make the stone of the 1st Order, but it may already be at that strength.

Does this same method  elixir for  long life work with the dew, rain or snow as well???

or thre are similar method is so simple and fast and so powerful with the dew, rain or snow as well???

Question 2

glass of gold to make Elixir

When you take the crystals made from Dew or GW and you infuse them together with gold you get a Glass’s of Gold . When you put these glasses of gold in water or alcohol they dissolve in the liquid,
BUT when you test these glasses of gold with lead and only get a partial transmutation or coloring of the lead with a color of the rainbow is this ok still to be used as an Elixir? or its of no use and should be thrown away and start all over again?

Question 3

Alkaest and electricity and dissolving gold an silver etc

When you make a liquid alkahest and put the gold in the liquid sometimes it does not dissolve the gold but only achieve coloration such as green or yellow depending on whither you are using Gold or Silver.
If you use electricity then it dissolves the gold completely.
By doing this does it have any impact on the alkahest, does it make it better or those it degrade the Alkahest.

Question 4

Egyptian electricity and alchemy

Modern researchers The Austrian electrical engineer Walter Garn have discovered that the Egyptians had access to electricity and many painting from ancient Egyptian Temples showing strange apparatus’s (Electrolysis and and galvanic) exist.This is a very important discovery.Egyptologist http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_lights_fd1.htm
and;http://us1.harunyahya.com/Detail/T/EDCRFV/productId/13770/LIGHT_BULBS_WERE_USED_FOR_ILLUMINATION_IN_ANCIENT_EGYPT
have no answer to what these painting are about.
Some alchemical researchers are now saying that one of the Secret Fire of the Alchemist was electricity. What do you think about this?

( Please excuse my english as it not my mother tongue ).

thanks for everything dear Nik and continues so your ideals are wonderful and we totally agree with them

Kindly Your Fraternally Alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:50 pm

I really like the Zeitgeist movie, and I considered giving a free DVD of it with every sale of my book on eBay. I also don't believe there was ever a Jesus Christ as a person because I believe the Stone itself to be Christ and the light it emits to be the light of God. I see the entire bible as an alchemical allegory and nothing more or less. The technology that went into the creation of the bible was without a doubt alien, because only now with advanced computer software are we able to decode the bible codes. Someone once told me my name is in the bible code, crossed with words about alchemy and immortality. I haven't yet tried to find out if that's actually true because it seems so insane.

As far as book sales, with my discussions with Robert Bartlett who doesn't have any photos in his books, he was able to do quite well for himself. He didn't have to post photos on his website or videos, and didn't have to really do anything but let the books sell. The sole limiting factor in my book not selling as well is simply because its not on Amazon or Barnes & Nobel's yet.

The 300 people who bought the 1st edition were also oblivious to the fact the 2nd edition came out, so I emailed each one of them, one by one and offered them a discount since they already bought the 1st edition. Only about half of them used the discount, the others just bought book full price.

My failure with Atlantis Rising magazine has mainly to do with the fact those people aren't interested in the paranormal. No other book sold in that magazine has to do with psychics or the paranormal. I'm convinced the TAPS magazine will do much better since those people are looking to actually experience the paranormal themselves. They are tired of watching TV shows about it, and reading about it. They want a method that works better than meditation to enable them to experience the paranormal first hand, and my book will give them that gift.

Photos in a book prove absolutely nothing, and the same goes for video. The pics show nothing but colored water or glass, and the video shows nothing but stuff being heated up. Anyone who believes photos or videos are validation of any kind are complete fools. So I seriously don't think anyone is waiting around to see photos which they won't even know the authenticity of. In fact some people see the fact that I haven't worried about photos to be proof that I am being truthful, because using photos in a book like that can seem like a desperate attempt to get the reader to believe you, since the photos prove nothing anyway. The only logical use for photos is for people who are following along the work, but with this types of processes, the work is so simple that photos really don't help at all.

I think all I need to do is hire the right advertising firm to do the campaign for my book, and I will see the kind of results I'm looking for. The money isn't the object of selling the books, but it is a way to make an honest living without having to cheat by selling gold. My main goal for the book is to utilize it for making the biggest impact on the world that I possibly can. I want to take it as far as it can possibly go -- I want to utilize every resource I have at my disposal to ensure the book has the largest impact on the human race it possibly can.

If I start selling the elixir on the website or on eBay and hundreds of thousands of people start getting cured and become rejuvenated and youthful, then the book will have its proof in the world. Photos and videos are worthless for proving anything. The only way to prove the authenticity of the methods in the book is to sell the finished elixir to an incredible number of people all over the world. But that's a very scary idea, and I don't want to be held responsible for giving power to evil devil worshippers and the like.

Even though I'm well aware the devil doesn't exist, the people who believe in him/her give themselves power which can indeed have terrible effects on other people, and they usually begin believing in the devil by wishing their boss or someone the hate would die, and then they do, so the person believes it must be the devil. Plenty of dark entities exist to help those who practice dark magic, and I want to believe that if those people tried ingesting the elixir, it would purify them and make them realize how stupid it is to work on the side of evil instead of good. But if that were the case, then why has it been kept secret all this time?

Perhaps the elixir has always been in the sole possession of secret societies who simply wanted power over this world, and kept the elixir secret in order to retain that power. Maybe evil people can't benefit from the elixir, no more than they could benefit from drinking Holy water.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
AB

AB

Male
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:28 am

NDC wrote:
I also don't believe there was ever a Jesus Christ as a person because I believe the Stone itself to be Christ and the light it emits to be the light of God. I see the entire bible as an alchemical allegory and nothing more or less.

While I am personally in agreement with the above statement, I don't think this forum should be a place for religious related discussions, because those types of discussions rarely lead to constructive places, if ever.

The only way to know what happened and who did or didn't exist, is to astrally time travel to the time in question and see for ourselves. Research, just like statistics, can prove anything and its opposite, depending on who's paying for the research Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:54 am

Nick,

I think what you need to realize is that making gold is not "cheating" it's a God-given gift with the purpose of rectifying human society. What you need to do is go back to the yahoo group and help us all out so that we can get the funds to clean up the trash gyre floating in the Pacific. Screw selling books man, the environment needs you! The planet is dying and you think it's cheating to use the means necessary to help her? Come on man get with the it! Where is your mind at?

And by the way I don't think pictures is anything about proving anything. I already know Alchemy is real because I did it for my last job from start to finish using somebody elses process. We made the gold and analyzed it on an XRF analyzer and it really worked. I just like photos because they are pretty. But what would really be pretty is to see the ocean without trash floating in it and nobody accept an alchemist is going to fund such an expedition because nobody else is programmed to care! It's not called cheating it's called rising to the occasion. Sheesh!
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:56 am

Nick says:
Quote :
As for alchemy experiements, surely you can urinate in a glass jar and let it ferment for 40 days, filter it, then sit it in the sun with the jar open and gold sitting in the bottom? All you have to do is collect the oil that comes to the surface using a cotton swab or a feather, then dip it in strong alcohol to sterilize it and extract the oil. After a few days you will have plenty of oil in the alcohol, which you then evaporate, and the red oil remains. You dilute it according to the instructions on the chapter on dosage, and you have a powerful medicine that will unlock your mind and allow you to begin the great alchemical "awakening".

Hi Nick,

I understand the above process, but what do you mean by “gold sitting in the bottom”. In what percentage of gold compared to the golden water does one have to add it to the GW?

Frank
Back to top Go down
AB

AB

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:03 am

Frank wrote:
In what percentage of gold compared to the golden water does one have to add it to the GW?

According to Hollandus: "Pour of the Stone, two fingers’ width over the Gold"

So it basically doesn't matter how much gold you're using and how wide the vessel is, because the gold will cover the same width as the 'Stone' you're pouring on top of it.

I think 1 gram of gold leaf will do nicely to perform the experiment for the first time.
Back to top Go down
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:17 am

I was wondering if the metal has to be in leaf form and how pure does it needs to be? I want to use silver first but I'm haveing some trouble finding pure silver leafing. I would think its preferable to have it in leaf form so it can be extracted more easily and it may not need to be super pure considering where your puting it. What are your thoughts AB?
Back to top Go down
AB

AB

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:02 pm

yeshua wrote:
I was wondering if the metal has to be in leaf form and how pure does it needs to be? I want to use silver first but I'm haveing some trouble finding pure silver leafing. I would think its preferable to have it in leaf form so it can be extracted more easily and it may not need to be super pure considering where your puting it. What are your thoughts AB?

Leaf form is preferable, powdered leaf is even better - but you have to be ingenious, because it sticks to everything. It also tends to partially rise to the surface, so you must find a way to keep it down scratch

When I have a new batch putrefied and filtered, I'll probably mix/powder the leaves with some of the volatile salts from my 'unglazed lid' method before pouring the 'stone' on top of them. This will also make the 'stone' stronger and it may be a good way to keep the gold from swimming all over the liquid - but I still have to try that mixture to see how it behaves.

I would also use the purest gold possible, but it's difficult to get gold leaf higher than 22K in my area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:34 pm

AB wrote:
yeshua wrote:

Leaf form is preferable, powdered leaf is even better - but you have to be ingenious, because it sticks to everything. It also tends to partially rise to the surface, so you must find a way to keep it down scratch

When I have a new batch putrefied and filtered, I'll probably mix/powder the leaves with some of the volatile salts from my 'unglazed lid' method before pouring the 'stone' on top of them. This will also make the 'stone' stronger and it may be a good way to keep the gold from swimming all over the liquid - but I still have to try that mixture to see how it behaves.

I would also use the purest gold possible, but it's difficult to get gold leaf higher than 22K in my area.

Just make gold calx electrically: take a battery charger place gold leads on the negative and positive side, in a mason jar, add water, add half of teaspoon of pure sale, run it for 3 or 4 hours. the gold should rip apart into fine brown precipitate. Distill the water, add water to wash out the salt several times and you should have a beutiful brown gold calx.

The stronger the charger the better and faster, I was using a 36 volt golf cart battery charger to rip my gold apart.
Back to top Go down
AB

AB

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:02 pm

word2give wrote:
Just make gold calx electrically: take a battery charger place gold leads on the negative and positive side, in a mason jar, add water, add half of teaspoon of pure sale, run it for 3 or 4 hours. the gold should rip apart into fine brown precipitate. Distill the water, add water to wash out the salt several times and you should have a beutiful brown gold calx.

I once applied gold electrodes directly to putrefied and filtered GW. After the foam settled, tiny crystals formed on the surface of the GW, but I didn't have the guts to ingest them... And I only used small quantities with that experiment, so there wasn't much 'product' anyway...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:58 pm

AB wrote:
word2give wrote:

I once applied gold electrodes directly to putrefied and filtered GW. After the foam settled, tiny crystals formed on the surface of the GW, but I didn't have the guts to ingest them... And I only used small quantities with that experiment, so there wasn't much 'product' anyway...

Dont ingest anything from the GW method, you will start getting growths on your face, arms, neck, then you will have to make an iridium elixir to get rid of the growths, and if you barely come up with an elixir of the stone, it will be hard getting an elixir from iridium that does not have chemicals. IMO they are not ordinary growths, they could lead to cancer, so if you start getting them on you, chances are that internally they may be growing to, just a word of caution for all you brave souls.

I got rid of my growths by drinking colloidal Iridium and Ruthenium.

Last edited by word2give on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left something out by mistake.)
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:05 am

AB wrote:
word2give wrote:

Electricity and alchemy

To respect of the use of the electricity for some preparation alchemichre I wanted to still propose some reflections on, electricity and her possible use in the preparation in the alkaest and the knowledges of the electricity of the electrolysis and the galvanic method to the time of the ancient Egyptians and perhaps? the possible employment in alchemy of the electricity from the ancient alchemists like the secret fire or one of the secret fires in alchemy

Alkaest and electricity and dissolving gold an silver etc

When you make a liquid alkahest and put the gold in the liquid sometimes it does not dissolve the gold but only achieve coloration such as green or yellow depending on whither you are using Gold or Silver.
If you use electricity then it dissolves the gold completely.
By doing this does it have any impact on the alkahest, does it make it better or those it degrade the Alkahest.

Egyptian electricity and alchemy

Modern researchers The Austrian electrical engineer Walter Garn have discovered that the Egyptians had access to electricity and many painting from ancient Egyptian Temples showing strange apparatus’s (Electrolysis and and galvanic) exist.This is a very important discovery.Egyptologist http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_lights_fd1.htm
and;http://us1.harunyahya.com/Detail/T/EDCRFV/productId/13770/LIGHT_BULBS_WERE_USED_FOR_ILLUMINATION_IN_ANCIENT_EGYPT
have no answer to what these painting are about.
Some alchemical researchers are now saying that one of the Secret Fire of the Alchemist was electricity. What do you think about this?

Best regards Alexbr
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:10 am

to Word2give,
so basically your saying that gw method 3 is really only for gold not health, for transmutations only and not good for elixir at all?

phillip reed
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:30 am

Al is right everybody. If you take the oil of GW you will get these things that look like pimples on your face, arms, and legs. I personally think it is toxins being expelled through the skin and I don't think it causes growths inside the body like Al does, but nevertheless we know this for sure. Also if you collect what appear to be uric acid crystals from your GW and ingest them you will get the same thing.

Have you not had experience with this Nick? It is your duty to report these things accurately. And why do you not wish to use the gift of alchemy for the addressing of serious issues which require major capitol? Answer my charge Alchemist and stop ignoring me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:51 am

Field wrote:
Al is right everybody. If you take the oil of GW you will get these things that look like pimples on your face, arms, and legs. I personally think it is toxins being expelled through the skin and I don't think it causes growths inside the body like Al does, but nevertheless we know this for sure. Also if you collect what appear to be uric acid crystals from your GW and ingest them you will get the same thing.

Have you not had experience with this Nick? It is your duty to report these things accurately. And why do you not wish to use the gift of alchemy for the addressing of serious issues which require major capitol? Answer my charge Alchemist and stop ignoring me!

I would like to know too Nick.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Method 3 GW should be good for medicine as long as the stone is heated on a red hot metal plate to give off the impurities as fumes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:56 pm

bluefloor wrote:
Method 3 GW should be good for medicine as long as the stone is heated on a red hot metal plate to give off the impurities as fumes.

Too many other people reported the same side effects, sorry I can not accept that, but do as you will or choose. I am not going to bend over backwards trying to explain something that was found out a long time ago. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Philip   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:00 pm

phillip_reed wrote:
to Word2give,
so basically your saying that gw method 3 is really only for gold not health, for transmutations only and not good for elixir at all?

phillip reed

No, I suspect when you make the stone of the first order (red glass) after you fire it up in the furnace, then you will have a pure stone that may....MAY be ingested, I have yet to make sufficient quantities to test it.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:37 am

word2give wrote:
phillip_reed wrote:
to Word2give,

phillip reed

No, I suspect when you make the stone of the first order (red glass) after you fire it up in the furnace, then you will have a pure stone that may....MAY be ingested, I have yet to make sufficient quantities to test it.

Hi Word2give

glass gold or stone of first order ?

Soory I have understood well?

you are successful to make with the 3 method of gw red glass gold or stone of first order also if is in a small quantities,

from your post it seemed that you were not successful in the experiment?

you can learn how was made of red glass gold ?

your red glass gold dissolves it in water and alcohol ?

you tried to project him on the lead ? results?

please you can give indications on your result of gw red glass gold with the 3 method of gw

Best regards Alexbr
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:26 pm

word2give wrote:
alexbr wrote:
word2give wrote:
phillip_reed wrote:
to Word2give,

phillip reed

Hi Word2give

glass gold or stone of first order ?

Soory I have understood well?

you are successful to make with the 3 method of gw red glass gold or stone of first order also if is in a small quantities,

from your post it seemed that you were not successful in the experiment?

you can learn how was made of red glass gold ? With a furance, but I got real little

your red glass gold dissolves it in water and alcohol ?, NO it stayed glassy

you tried to project him on the lead ? results? NO not enough to do it

please you can give indications on your result of gw red glass gold with the 3 method of gw there is a picture of it somewhere on one of these posts.

Best regards Alexbr

Hi Word2give

( 3 method of gw red glass gold ).

I am sorry to hear you did not have any results .
May I ask where do you think you went wrong in the process?

Best regards Alexbr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Sure, its the sealing of the crucible problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Edition complete!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2