The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Success from the different paths?

Go down 
+3
Zosimo
Frank
phillip_reed
7 posters
AuthorMessage
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Success from the different paths? Empty
PostSubject: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:08 pm

Hi everyone,
Just thought i'd ask all of you if anyone has made it so far or are you's still trying to make it? how long is it actually supposed to take to make these projects from dew water and philosophical dew? days, weeks or months. why don't i see success in hints from people writting in the forum? it's funny to see people writting in and talking about non-sense stuff thats has nothing to do with the 2 paths, dew and philo dew, and showing the stones on this forum, so is it the books instructions or is it that no one is doing the work bar a one or two? i'm just very curious because my money is due soon for the forum and if no one has made it at all in 6 months from when i started then something is wrong. i was under the impression that this path was a 2 week or less experiment that if done the way the book said then you would have success and wow a new life style.

I now have a working 6m x 8m shed on my property just for the dew project and all the barrels and bottles coming out of my ears, i'm saving up money to invest in a ebay jewelry metal heater that was mentioned on this forum at the start. i want to hear it from someone that has made it, that this is possible by the instructions given in the book. i don't want to waste my time thinking that this is never going to end never seeing the finish line. if we can't say on this forum that we've made it why can't we send an email to each other in the group saying "wow, i think i made it, guys" otherwise if someone has made the stone and they can't say anything on this forum about it then how will we know about it, and how they did it, was it exactly the way the book said or did you do something different?

what is the key that fits the lock on the book to finish the product off and start making a diffence to this world without it i know this forum will just yabbah on for years without seeing anything. an email to me would be great from someone that has made the stone from the book showing me it is possible, sorry im acting like a disciple wanting you to show me the hands and the feet so i know that i've see the proof but i think this is the only way that i will stay on and keep going with this. what are the changes to the book to see success very time the process is done? what is the quickest ways to make the stone for psychic abilities from dew water? if there are faster ways to do it, i would like to know, im too keen to just be sitting around for years on this forum waiting for someone to shorten the processes up. if this dew water can by processed in a weekend then please pretty please email me the processes on brightguidinglight@gmail.com i want to see the stones my self and start seeing them soon.

i just hate feeling like i'm sitting in a pre-school class room when i know i belong in high school if you know what i mean.

God's speed
phillip reed
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy

PostSubject: Re: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:58 am

Hi philliip,

Personally I tried to work on the dew but I still managed to raise enough. So for the moment nothing in this direction.

However, I work a lot on the dew philosophical. I got the white crystals and red oil as I showed in a post. But nobody in this forum has reacted. The method is simple and fast enough to get salt and oil in volatilized quality. By testing directly on the tin I get no transmutation. From what I understand they must be mixed in a closed cup with gold to get stuff like crystal that is the Stone. I'm here because I have not managed to properly seal the crucible and salt escapes.

Ever yours,

Chrysopée
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Phil,

Some time ago I gave you the advice: >>Ora et Labora<< I did not mean it as a funny remark.

I think one of the reasons why someone gets the stone is because he made it in a former lifetime. And it is very rare that we loose our abilities when we evolve from life to life.

I find that the dark side which is the negative influence from outside (politics, tv,etc.) and the influence from our subconsciousness which is mainly negatively programmed are not interested to give us the stone. On the contrary our subconscious tries to prevent us from getting it. Hardly anybody makes it.

Therefore I advise that everybody you wants to be successful should pray at least twice a day to God and Archangel Michael for protection, help and assistance. If you don't pray the forces of God's light and love are not allowed to help you because they may not interfere with your free will.

But the best way is to pray for protection and then thank God and Archangel Michael that you have already achieved the desired result.

Frank
Smile

Last edited by Frank on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:36 am

Frank said:But the best way is to pray for protection and then thank God and Archangel Michael that you have already achieved the desired result.

Well, you're absolutely right and this is a very complex matter:
- We should pray for it in a silent way, "simply" connecting our inner silence to the Work, the choices (this is dowsing too), and the words we use praying etc.
- We should simplifie this recalling in ourselves with an idea-symbol the presence of all our Guides and of our primordial bliss
- So we'll remain in this space of love and silence without any effort (it's funny to experience this state in a noisy place)
- We do know that we are anyway perfect and OK: that death it's not a problem, but only the other side of this same victory, and we enjoy bliss, satisfaction and sharing
- for this reason we don't need to be humble nor "special" because we are ONE with the very roots of the world.

No way to fail. The stone it's here. Love

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
david1

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:16 am

Hi Phillip,
No success for me because I am not in a situation where I can make any dew path.

For psychic abilities I would suggest iridescent from GW, it's very powerful already, and will increase your "awareness"

Then for sure all his given by God, or The Force, or whatever you call it, and you have to ask to get. But the more you are cleaned inside, by self discipline, and with more power from the oil or other sources, the more your begging will reach God, and the faster you will get your "answer".

Yes, all comes from Him/It. But you can ask for help to spirits also, they are very knowledgeable already and can interfere to God for you.

So keep at it !
The stone might be the hardest thing to obtain, because it is the most powerful one.
Hope and good luck,
David
Back to top Go down
http://tesla3.com
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Pardon me Bros., but just a little thing for Phillip.
Just because, like meany of you, I experienced the fatal mesmerizing energy of Alchemy and I had to react.
Because frustration doesn't come from the dew path, but we have to face it anyway, one day or the other.
Of course, Phillip, you've the right to ask for this & more. This is not the question.

There are wonderful pages of Gualdi that writes about the frustration of this 3-centenary guy that had to suffer, anyway, painful troubles and sorrows, and hate from jealous people, and abuses.
And then even Gualdi "dead".

I'm going on with several path, more or less 6.
Some of them are quite at the end (!), some produced so a miserable quantity of product that... I'll start again all the stuff.
But. Ars Gratia Artis.

Gold? Healing? Centuries? Wisdom? Yes.
Have you the strenght to face it?

But before of it, the most important thing is...
You already know. Because you're an Alchemist.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:17 pm

David, I removed your link to theoretical gold making techinques because this is an alchemy forum, not an "energy physics" forum. And right in the rules you agreed upon when you joined this forum, right on the front page of this forum rule #3 -- don't post anything about transmutation or making gold or any other metal. And it goes along with rule #2 -- don't post theoretical processes you haven't done yourself.

Please understand I do this for the good of the forum members. We can't just sit here and talk about something so insane right in public view; it would be very foolish to put ourselves in that situation.

That's why even if I had made and sold millions of dollars in gold, I would surely never admit it here in the view of the public eye. I will always say that making gold is a trite matter that shouldn't be discussed. There is nothing to talk about with gold making -- it's simply a test you do with the finished Stone to prove it's power and verify it's strength and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:30 pm

Phil, I'd like to remind you that alchemy procedures aren't like baking a cake. You can't simply follow the steps and automatically achieve the Stone. You will have to try the same process, in exactly the same way, without changing anything, over and over until it finally works. Granted the definition of stupidity is repeating the same thing over and over but expecting different results. lol But with alchemy process we are dealing with an energy that isn't always presented in our flasks. Sometimes it's there, and sometimes it isn't

The problem most people have is that they do an experiment exactly how I wrote it in the book, and it doesn't work the first time, so they repeat it, and it doesn't work the 2nd time either, so then they decide to get creative and start changing things, which leads them away from the correct path. Sometimes those innovations have led to new discoveries, which many members have shared, but usually it just screws everything up. People start making crystals and oils in a different way, and they assume those are the correct crystal & oils they need to make the stone, but they're just side products of another innovation to a process that shouldn't be tampered with.

And I think the other reason people aren't succeeding is because they don't put in enough time for the work, because they simply don't have the free time, or they just get lazy and uninspired. For me, it's been both -- I have very little free time, and I loose motivation sometimes. Helping others is what gets me motivated to do alchemy myself, and that's one of the main reason I've done all this work in the alchemy world with making websites, and forums, and writing books about it, and videos, because I get inspired to help others.

There's a great deal more I plan on doing for the alchemy community, but I haven't yet gotten to a place where I have the luxury of immense amounts of free time to work on these projects. I got a lot of other stuff going on besides alchemy in my life, and I've achieved so much just through the power of "magical" practices alone that maybe it's taken away some of my ambition for alchemy, since I'm getting my desire for "power" satisfied from other avenues.

For most people, alchemy is the one and only way they believe they will obtain psychic ability, but for those of us who are followers of the "Craft", we find ourselves gaining power through simple ritual & spell techniques instead. I
Back to top Go down
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:06 am

Another funny thing is that some processes are more likely to work the first time than others. Which is why I may do reusensteins process instead since I've seen a few good successes from it here. The second half of the process where you make the stone from the gold oil seems rather difficult so I'll probly use the oil to make the stone a different way.

I'm also surprised no one has mentioned all the insane dreams you get when working on alchemical processes. Even other people start having dreams about you doing things that they couldn't possibly have known about. As well as the intense spiritual effects which are rarely pleasant. It must be your soul being cleansed during the work or something along those lines.

I hope all those dreams are real because I really need the power the stone has.
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:55 am

Hei Zosimo,

Quote :
There are wonderful pages of Gualdi that writes about the frustration of this 3-centenary guy that had to suffer, anyway, painful troubles and sorrows, and hate from jealous people, and abuses.
And then even Gualdi "dead".

Heh Zosimo, where did you find those interesting pages of Master F. Gualdo, the German master who lived in Venetia and Naples?

Ciao
Smile

Franco
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:57 pm

This door-hammer is on the door of the Gualdi's house in Venezia.
Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>

And this was the house as explained in tribunal documents by His witness & prosecutors who accused him at Sant'Uffizio tribunal: but was charged only of the accuse "that acted in a strange manner" let's say in a protestant way.
Photobucket

He lead a rosicrucian group in the Marche area, Pesaro-Ancona, and received some italian gentlemen of this group in this home in Venice.
We have all the rules of the group, some of the names etc...

About wicked men, the way Glauber says... An interesting thing is that somebody knew what He was able to do and so write him a lot of letters asking for explaination tha He never gave him: in these letters the guy wrote "My Master and King, I kiss your hands..." and so on... But we have other letters where the same guys says about Gualdi (Von Walther) "this ignoble, dirty dog didn't explained me nothing"... Laughing

Yesterday, today, tomorrow...

The translation of his method of universal medicine in RAMS (not so bad) come from that group but from a french prevost, uses the Glauber alkahest, and can be performed "better" of course, as you can see, producing more effects.
And He explained us in Rues. all the matter of the salts and kettle & smoke...
So kind, eh?

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:08 am

Hi Zosomo,

thanks for the great pics. I will go and see his house next time I'm in Venice. I still don't know where you got the info about Gualdo.

Frank
Smile
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:48 am

Hi Frank,
Let me know when you'll come in Venice.

Un Rose-Croix mécconu Federico Gualdi - A. de Dànann - Archè Milano 2006
Federico Gualdi Philosophia Hermetica - A. Boella A Galli - Mediterranee Roma 2008

Good reading Brothers and Sisters!

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
delphinny

delphinny

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:06 am

Hi guys, although I cannot say much about reusensteins process I do know that the planetary alignment influences matter on a subtle level, causing people to get different results of experiments at different times.. I believe this is the reason of why alchemy was linked with astrology back in the past.

So it all depends on what planetary influences are upon your matter when you start that gives you the desired result imo.

Adam

yeshua wrote:
Another funny thing is that some processes are more likely to work the first time than others. Which is why I may do reusensteins process instead since I've seen a few good successes from it here. The second half of the process where you make the stone from the gold oil seems rather difficult so I'll probly use the oil to make the stone a different way.

I'm also surprised no one has mentioned all the insane dreams you get when working on alchemical processes. Even other people start having dreams about you doing things that they couldn't possibly have known about. As well as the intense spiritual effects which are rarely pleasant. It must be your soul being cleansed during the work or something along those lines.

Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Hi Delphinny,
Be happy. No more purification but only (...)! Put in that space what you prefer because will be your spiritual target while meditating... no spiritual path without satisfaction: I know for sure, it's my experience.
A good help can be Aurum (9 ch).

Hi All,
I’ve quite finished the Ruesenstein pag 33-34 path with SV and Mars and I’ve produced the Pulvis Citrina cheers (I gave this name) as explained by our Baron.
But at the moment it’s suspended in its alkahest.
Fortunally I’ve still the half quantity of the distilled SV alkahest for new experiments.

The text says only that “He poured the tincture over them (two golden ducats= 7 grams) and a yellow powder was formed…”
So I supposed that switching off the propane the heating were sufficient to evaporate all the SV.
It was not the case, so I heat again the material but went on fire, like a flambé sweet.
Just Laughing, the fire stopped.

Anyway here’s to you pulvis citrina...

Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>

img]Photobucket[/img]

But - I suppose - a lot of it’s remained in the pad.

[Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>

I’ll pour on it a little quantity of new alkahest and let’s see if it tinge or I’ve to scratch it a little.

Then I’ll try to evaporate the flambé liquid or…
Because looking at it… Well… Let you know my mind... scratch Or viceversa…

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:07 pm

Here's the film of the liquid result

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhuhreDKoZ0

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:04 am

yeshua wrote:

For me the dreams are often bizzare and have no real significance, except when they are very long "movie-like" dreams that have too much detail and accuracy to just be comming from the subconscious. With dreams, a lot of mine are like nightmares, even when they aren't scary, they still have such a weird feeling that it's nightmarish and disturbing.

With the "intense spiritual effects" most of my experiences have been very pleasurable and good. Before my interest in alchemy, I was dealing with several negative entities that made my life have a very bad "vibe" to it and I was rarely in a good mood. Alchemy seems to have gotten rid of all negative forces and energy, clearing my mind and soul, making the way for positive things to manifest. Even my thought process is always positive, and I don't think about anything hateful or even just angry thoughts. They all seem to have vanished, and I feel totally "pure".

With dreams, it's important not to assume any dream is real until you get verification that the content has to do with reality, but even then, a dream with correct psychic information can still have a lot of "filler" material created by your imagination.

My spirit guide has never once shown herself to me in a dream, and yet every other person/spirit I've ever obsessed about has eventually been in a dream, since the imagination and subconscious tends to think about those people. But she has somehow kept me from dreaming about her in all these 10+ years I've been in contact with her. So that proves to me that she doesn't want me to rely on dreams for psychic information or communication with the spirit world -- too much gets muddled up and tampered with by the imagination.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:51 am

David1 said: I would suggest iridescent from GW, it's very powerful already,

Hi David1,
I would like to know about iridescent: in wich path and in wich phase it's produced.
Thank you.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Success from the different paths?   Success from the different paths? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Success from the different paths?
Page 1 of 1