The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Method Two by Martini de Delle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

Method Two by Martini de Delle Empty
PostSubject: Method Two by Martini de Delle   Method Two by Martini de Delle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Hello Fellow Explorers,

I just wanted to share this with youse guys, it is neither complete or done exactly as stated since I have no nearby ideal spot. For this idea I picked up some red material from the side of the road where the crews had been working, it was very dry but had potential for re-animating. But it didn't.

So I had to do a project for work which left me some material left over. Also I love this homemade Artifact, which work loved, so I share it with you as it is part of the story.
[img]Method Two by Martini de Delle Photo[/img]
Anyhow (sorry Nick, couldn't resist), so this material was store bought and was not quite right as I found out later, it is oil based. So our Phil. Dew, never absorbed but evapourated very slowly. And of course creepy crawly things got into it, as well as some dirt. Not very controlled No
[img]Method Two by Martini de Delle ClayBowl[/img]
But ultimately it did dry out and did pocess some crystals. I re-animated it with some ThunderSpirit, which I still had, very little.
[img]Method Two by Martini de Delle EarthenGold[/img]
After filtering, I let it dry out again using solar distillation (barred from the house!!) and eventually ended up with a new Captum Mortum, to potentially take further. It is nice and black but...
[img]Method Two by Martini de Delle CaptumMortumClay[/img]
there are these little white specks?
I was thinking of a little inbim...
Any thoughts?

'If I envision it, God will allow me to create it'

Last edited by Kirk on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Left 1 detail out)
Back to top Go down

Method Two by Martini de Delle
Page 1 of 1