The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Process to obtain the glass like material

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Process to obtain the glass like material Empty
PostSubject: Process to obtain the glass like material   Process to obtain the glass like material Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:21 am

Hello group

I have a question for ∴N.D.C∴.

From the GW, I made the white salt + red oil. Could you give me details about the process involving the crucible to cook with gold to get the materials like crystal.

Put you salt and gold early in the crucible before pushing gradually to 2000 ° F? (Or you put the salt only when gold is melted)

What are the proportions of salt and gold that you use?

If you put the salt and gold together from the beginning, how close you the crucible?

For information, I go to 1180 ° C with a porcelain crucible without breaking it. Some have porcelain lids where you can put above a firebrick.

Well done to all,

Chrysopée
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Process to obtain the glass like material   Process to obtain the glass like material Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:35 am

I know I'm not Nick,

And, I know these letters are addressing more than one process, but I think there is a universal concept throughout all alchemical recipes.

I think the below three letters may very well assist you in finding the right path; I hope this enlightens you as it has me,

Taken from "The Revelations of the True Chemical Wisdom":

Process to obtain the glass like material Chemic10

Process to obtain the glass like material Chemic11

Process to obtain the glass like material Chemic12

Complete text available through R.A.M.S. Digital.
All material is for educational and informational purposes only.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Process to obtain the glass like material   Process to obtain the glass like material Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:59 am

Suspect............................. wait a minute................. Exclamation You have the salt!..... Surprised

Cool

Nice...haha oh,, silly me

"Man is superior to the stars if he lives in the power of superior wisdom. Such a person being the master over heaven and earth by means of his will, is a magus, and magic is not sorcery but supreme wisdom."
-Paracelsus~ (taken from Moon Power Star Guide 2010, by Dr. Louis Turi)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Process to obtain the glass like material   Process to obtain the glass like material Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:51 am

Thank you for your answer Thanatos.

For crystals, I do not know if they work and I just want to test to see if I get out the glass like material.

Friendships

Chrysopee
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Process to obtain the glass like material   Process to obtain the glass like material Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:20 am

Greetings Chrysopee,

I will share with you what I intend to do and why.

The crystallized salt from GW is to be inbibed with the spirit repeatedly. Sealed in bee wax I will the projection of the Salt onto the liquid Luna in hopes of creating the Stone of Luna.

Water in sacred geometry is symbolized as a dodecahedron:

Process to obtain the glass like material Dodeca10
Dodecahedron

Interesting corellary of note is that, Water comes into contact with Heaven, which is a sphere in sacred geometry, at every 5 points of all 12 pentagons in the above Dodecahedron (Notice* A 5 pointed star is used in the occult as a portal to the Spirit realm).

Crystallized Spirit is the bond between Heaven and Earth, which is a cube, and thus it is this perfect union that I intend to achieve in containing the true essence of Sol.

The other method, namely the wet path which I am currently in the process of, is using the Spirit and the volatile Salt to release the essence of Sol, and thus marry this Sulfur with the Heaven and Earth.

Love and Light
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Process to obtain the glass like material   Process to obtain the glass like material Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Process to obtain the glass like material
Page 1 of 1