The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dream which led me back to this forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tabatha1

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-08-13

Dream which led me back to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Dream which led me back to this forum   Dream which led me back to this forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:15 pm

I'm not really sure what to say. It's been a loonngg time since I worked with alchemy and was in the forum doing the dew method, circa 2009. Three nights ago I had a dream about the stone and someone was seeing if I still wanted to learn to make it. I said "of course", but as a practicing student of acupuncture and herbs it ventured into a different area. The person in the dream said "for $50 bucks I'll give you a sample" and when awaking I immediately knew it was Nick. Curious I checked in on this sight and was very saddened to hear of Nick's passing and can't help but think it folds into a much larger web of 'shut up people who know too much' type of situation.

Nonetheless, I was shocked and KNOW beyond the shadow of a doubt that he is/will be/has been communicating to those who work alchemy and especially his forum members which I was vaguely a part of a while back.

Not sure where to go from here just thought I would post my random (and bizarre) experience. Its prompted me to re-engage alchemical studies alongside acupuncture because I'm certain the creator of this site is educating from the other side.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Dream which led me back to this forum   Dream which led me back to this forum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Yeah that is iteresting since you have been gone so long and Nick only started selling elixir samples not too many months ago.
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Dream which led me back to this forum   Dream which led me back to this forum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:20 am

tabatha1 wrote:
The person in the dream said "for $50 bucks I'll give you a sample" and when awaking I immediately knew it was Nick.

Yes, this really sounds like Nick. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream which led me back to this forum   Dream which led me back to this forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream which led me back to this forum
Page 1 of 1