The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nick's Old pdf Books

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Nick's Old pdf Books Empty
PostSubject: Nick's Old pdf Books   Nick's Old pdf Books Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Nick used to offer several small books in pdf form that offered just one process per book. He was no longer offering them when I first came to his website. I just received one of them from a member. The zinc acetate path. It seems like quite a gem and I would be happy to share it with anyone that wants it.

As for the other small books, I don't know how many there were. If anyone has any of these it would be great if you would come forward, I would love to have them. I already have all his dew water books.

jhstrong1976(at)yahoo.com

or my e-mail button
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Old pdf Books   Nick's Old pdf Books Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:21 am

I have sent you an E-mail full of goodies. santa
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Old pdf Books   Nick's Old pdf Books Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 am

bluefloor wrote:
The zinc acetate path. It seems like quite a gem and I would be happy to share it with anyone that wants it.

Ex-member of this forum by the name of Luce7 did a great job in following ∴N.D.C∴'s instructions. If you zoom it you will notice on the table the paper copy of ∴N.D.C∴'s instructions.

Nick's Old pdf Books Znacetate1

Link to the original thread:
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t148-progress-with-the-zinc-acetate-process
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Old pdf Books   Nick's Old pdf Books Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:03 am

Hi bluefloor and T.P.

Is posible have also copy of all this old bookleds of Nik

thanks very much

can send it to my email is : alebr77@yahoo.it

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Old pdf Books   Nick's Old pdf Books Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Thanks Puffer, I learned alot. Wink Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Old pdf Books   Nick's Old pdf Books Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:02 pm

T.P.

great contribution to the forum, especially Nicks' material, as it is pretty
much archival at this place in time.

cheers
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Old pdf Books   Nick's Old pdf Books Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:04 am

Thanks guys.

I wonder what happened to I.A.O. group. Did they dissolve?
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Old pdf Books   Nick's Old pdf Books Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:14 pm

I was contacted by an ex-member of I.A.O. group and he told me that I.A.O. was dissolved by ∴N.D.C∴ in march of 2010. This is the last e-mail he posted there:

Hello group members,
Next week I will be shutting down the group, so if you want to copy photos or files then do it soon because in 7 days this yahoo forum will no longer exist.

It has nothing to do personally with the members, its just obviously reached its end, with no more activity happening and no more progress being made. The group had a great run, but I feel now is the time to end it because there is simply no logical reason to keep it going.

I've moved the I.A.O. to a group of friends I've met in person, face to face, and it seems to be a *much better way* of doing things. I like to get to know the people in my group, especially if its supposed to evolve into a true "Order". But people on internet forums like to hide behind the computer and not even share their real names or anything about themselves. As I travel around the world, I meet up with contacts that I met online in each country, and when I'm in person I'm able to initiate them into the Order and show them how to make the elixir while I'm right there to help.

Anyone here can of course feel free to start their own yahoo forum and invite the members of this group to join, but please don't use the I.A.O. name because after all, that was my invention. I'm sure you have a name in mind you would like better anyway.

I don't feel like I'm loosing any friends or brothers because the people who cared about continuing the work already joined the Lost-Academy forum, so they will still be around. The others seem to have faded away a long time ago, about a year ago now, never posting anything or sharing any thoughts. The members of the Lost-Academy forum will eventually be receiving the white and red elixirs in beautiful Egyptian bottles I found on eBay, made of pyrex glass with 24k gold accents.

I tried my best with this group, but I just didn't have what it takes to make the group excited about doing alchemy, so I blame only myself for the failure of this experiment.

Nick

Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Old pdf Books   Nick's Old pdf Books Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:07 pm

T.P.

Thank-you and the person, whom reached out to fulfill your request.

Ironically, only after his passing, slowing all of us are getting to know Nick, better.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Old pdf Books   Nick's Old pdf Books Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:43 pm

TP,

Wow, thanks for sharing that e-mail. I was totally unaware than Nick "travelled around the world" visiting people in different countries. He speaks as if he visited several people in other countries. I never heard him speak of this on this forum or elswhere. Seems like evidence that he made some sol, or just as likely that he found people that were will to pay to fly him to their location. It would be really great to hear from these people! So if any of you are out there reading this e-mail me or better yet join the forum so we can all benefit from what you talked about with Nick.

jhstrong1976(at)yahoo.com

Kirk,

Yes it is very sad that I did not get to know Nick better. I was just giving him his space like he seemed to want (with not showing up to this forum for months at a time.) I did not let too much time pass before I would send him and e-mail and say "what's up" "can't wait to hear from you." Just to let him know that months in too long. The forum needs to hear from him. I am sad that I was not more pushy with our friendship. I just had no idea it could end this way. I am sure wherever he is, he is equally hurt with his passing and not being able to share with us.

I was just waiting for this explosion that this was all leading to.. his new book(s) with tons of photos, him sending out elixir to us.. And just having him back.

Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Old pdf Books   Nick's Old pdf Books Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Justin,

I too felt as you, that, Nick required his space but all the time feeling he'd make his return. As the Trials and Tribulation took over his life, it appeared his raw inspiration waned. And I felt from the sometimes personal notes left by him upon the site, that he had become diss alluded by the personalities he met upon the Internet.

This appears more certain biased upon his written word.
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Old pdf Books   Nick's Old pdf Books Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:09 am

Kirk wrote:
T.P.

great contribution to the forum, especially Nicks' material, as it is pretty
much archival at this place in time.

cheers

Hey man you are right! ∴N.D.C∴ also had music on his Youtube channel AlchemistShaman
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlchemistShaman

I see it still esxists but for how long?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Old pdf Books   Nick's Old pdf Books Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Hi justin and T.P
Very very thanks very thanks

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Old pdf Books   Nick's Old pdf Books Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick's Old pdf Books
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-