The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magnetism of the stone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

Magnetism of the stone Empty
PostSubject: Magnetism of the stone   Magnetism of the stone Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Has anyone ever run across information as to whether the stone, at any stage, has magnetic properties? Either to attract metal or can it be attracted to a magnet itself? Thanks in advance for your response.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Magnetism of the stone   Magnetism of the stone Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:08 pm

I think I answered my own question and the stone would not be magnetic. No source material just thinking it out through what the nature of the stone actually is and my observations in the lab. thanks
Back to top Go down
Edgarl

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Magnetism of the stone   Magnetism of the stone Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:06 pm

I feel that its magnetic properties would be in the realm of attracting astral energies during the preparation stages of the stone...
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Magnetism of the stone   Magnetism of the stone Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:19 pm

If magnetism was the sole energy involved I was told it would need to be roughly 10^16 Tesla in strength to remain stable. Yes it's got some very weird electromagnetic properties but not to the extent described. 10^16 Tesla is enough to destroy the planet by ripping all the iron from the earth and near by asteroids as well.

None the less gold can be magnetized which is amazingly cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magnetism of the stone   Magnetism of the stone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magnetism of the stone
Page 1 of 1