The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quartz Flasks

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quartz Flasks Empty
PostSubject: Quartz Flasks   Quartz Flasks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:11 am

When performing a basic search for quartz flasks/beakers on Google there are dozens of Chinese retailers who do not list prices nor do they have their own company website.."not that there's anything wrong with that"...but it makes it kind of uncomfortable ordering from people like that especially on expensive items such as a Quartz Flask.

anyway....for those of us planning to continue past the 5th multiplication I thought I'd share a website I've found for quartz flasks.

I won't put a hyperlink in this post just because I can't recall off the top of my head what the rules are on hyperlink use, but if you Google search "E-F-J-2-0-0-0" WITHOUT THE DASHES then it will be the first search result on Google. The price of this flask is about $300 less than the one referred in the book.

- If anyone knows why the price difference maybe follow up below and explain?

- If you already have a different source for quartz flasks either less expensive or recommended for one reason or another (and this thread is accepted by Nicholas) than please post your source using the same format I used above -- or use hyperlinks if that is in fact allowed Razz

Love and blessings to all..
Back to top Go down
philalethes

philalethes

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Quartz Flasks Empty
PostSubject: flasks   Quartz Flasks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:35 pm

your reference is an enormous 2 liter flask. No wonder it costs so much. Many texts mention flasks the size of an egg, which also indicates round bottom might be better for circulation.

Perfect your technique on small sizes before you scale up to industrial ! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://cista.net

Quartz Flasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quartz Flasks   Quartz Flasks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:22 am

I got prices today from a manufacturer in china today. If we get enough people to split the cost then we can order and divide them accordingly.

After our checking, we offer our price as follows,

Quartz flask

100ml------10pcs-------EXW price: US$10.50/pc

250ml------10pcs-------EXW price: US$16.50/pc

500ml------10pcs-------EXW price: US$37.00/pc

1000ml-----10pcs-------EXW price: US$60.00/pc

Globe cylinder flask

100ml------10pcs-------EXW price: US$10.50/pc

250ml------10pcs-------EXW price: US$20.00/pc

500ml------10pcs-------EXW price: US$41.00/pc

1000ml-----10pcs-------EXW price: US$58.00/pc

We can also supply the quartz stopper, there are two kinds, our offer price of the smaller stopper is US$3.20/pc, the other price is US$4.00/pc. Please kindly check.

The gross weight: about 25kg

The volume: about 0.7m3

Express freight charge: US$350.00
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quartz Flasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quartz Flasks   Quartz Flasks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quartz Flasks
Page 1 of 1