The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Potpourri Alchemia"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
artephius

artephius

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2013-01-16

"Potpourri Alchemia" Empty
PostSubject: "Potpourri Alchemia"   "Potpourri Alchemia" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Who here try the Dew and Sea salt path described in the "Potpourri Alchemia" ?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: "Potpourri Alchemia"   "Potpourri Alchemia" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:03 pm

Almost everybody had tried it and nobody got to the black stage or putrefaction.
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

PostSubject: Zinc acetate path   "Potpourri Alchemia" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:50 pm

"Potpourri Alchemia" Saltvo13[img][/img]

Last edited by artephius on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Potpourri Alchemia"   "Potpourri Alchemia" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:04 am

artephius wrote:
With me happen the same I never seen the "black".

hi,

you read the original text handwritten? or simple the rams version?

study
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Potpourri Alchemia"   "Potpourri Alchemia" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:36 am

No, I don't reed the handwritten but the RAMS (?) version and it is very confuse about the zinc distillation.
Have you the original handwritten version or other that is really true?
If you have it can you please sent me directly for my email: ip211140@yahoo.com
Thank you very much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Potpourri Alchemia"   "Potpourri Alchemia" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:33 pm

artephius wrote:
No, I don't reed the handwritten but the RAMS (?) version and it is very confuse about the zinc distillation.
Have you the original handwritten version or other that is really true?
If you have it can you please sent me directly for my email: ip211140@yahoo.com
Thank you very much

archive.org
manly palmer hall
scratch
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: "Potpourri Alchemia"   "Potpourri Alchemia" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:05 pm

T.P. wrote:
Almost everybody had tried it and nobody got to the black stage or putrefaction.
I have RAMS. Which filename are you referring to?

The dew recipe with the Actum Leyden letter works for sure. People have gotten it to work. Just follow that.
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Potpourri Alchemia"   "Potpourri Alchemia" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:39 pm

cocojambo wrote:
T.P. wrote:

The dew recipe with the Actum Leyden letter works for sure. People have gotten it to work. Just follow that.

What I ask was a text of zinc acetate path tried by Nick. But I´m interested too in the original text of "Potpourri Alchemia".
Who here have images of this alchemy path described in Actum Leyden? IMO only the images can confirm that the path was successfully.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: "Potpourri Alchemia"   "Potpourri Alchemia" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:27 pm

artephius wrote:
cocojambo wrote:
T.P. wrote:

What I ask was a text of zinc acetate path tried by Nick. But I´m interested too in the original text of "Potpourri Alchemia".
Who here have images of this alchemy path described in Actum Leyden? IMO only the images can confirm that the path was successfully.
If you only accept photos for proof of alchemical processes, you're going to have a very hard time getting anything done. There are several threads about the Zinc acetate path on this board. Just do a search.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: "Potpourri Alchemia"   "Potpourri Alchemia" Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:49 pm

T.P. wrote:

Really ? The first time I read the path I successfully got to the black stage.

I didn't get it beyond that but if I had known I would have continued.

For those who want to try it out I used raw morning dew collected with an ice bath and Celtic grey sea salt. Using psychic perception I found out that I could accelerate the energy collection process by alternating heating and cooling to room temperature. Since I didn't have a BM bath I was manually heating and cooling it several times a day. I also found out that cooling the solution slowly was important because during each cool down the salt would function like a gravity well for psychic energy. The longer the cool down the better charge could be built up. Transversely the heating process may be brought up to boiling and even distillation but the longer it goes on the more charge it loses. The solution is very salty to begin with but over time as the solution builds charge,and there for effectiveness,it gradually gets a mellower taste.

One way or the other from the very beginning this combination is an amazing medicine for strengthening psychic abilities and fortifying the immune system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Potpourri Alchemia"   "Potpourri Alchemia" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Potpourri Alchemia"
Page 1 of 1