The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

about alkahest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

about alkahest Empty
PostSubject: about alkahest   about alkahest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:03 am

the alkahest is one of the big things of alchemy
but think a bit...
if some alchemist say: "one matter, one flask & one fire" obviously with this path nobody need the alkahest...

the big problem with "alchemist" is their programed thinking "paths". in family, in school, in society, in your adn, in your s_ex, in your social role, religion... all this s h i t are destroying your creativity & mental free will, conveting you in a f_ucking robot useless for evolution. affraid

perhaps if you learn (basic concepts) computer programing you can free and optimize your tinking methods... but the most important thing is to destroy all your evil mental programming. (recomended basic & C).

=======
The paradigm of science is that creation is all, and the creator is nothing. Religion says the creator is all, and the creation is nothing. These two extremes are the bars of a prison cell. They prevent observation of all phenomenon as an interactive whole.

On Earth, you have been convinced that the oceans of the mind and spirit are filled with gruesome, ghoulish monsters that will eat you alive if you dare to venture beyond the breakwater of superstition.

many are seduced by opinions, and many are deceived by faith that is without knowledge.

I know nothing, and I know everything.

good luck my captain.
Back to top Go down

about alkahest Empty
PostSubject: more on alkahest   about alkahest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:19 am

some alkahests are very simple, others you need to produce it on the fly for use at the same time, basically because around some hours later the alkahest eats the bottle where is put.

the problem is, many alchemist only make trials with test tube quantities, and this, unless is the most powerful alkahest is not enough
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2013-01-16

about alkahest Empty
PostSubject: Re: about alkahest   about alkahest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:37 pm

Do you tried already the ancient alchemical path described in the Lull's book the Clavicle?
The key of this path it is the Phoetid Menstrue that is made with iron vitriol, niter and cinnabar dry distilled.
This menstrue will dissolve the silver powdered and make an amalgam but...if you have experience in lab know that the nitric acid from the distillation of the vitriol and niter into the retort don't dissolve the cinnabar so, the amalgam isn't made because the spirit distilled don't have the mercury volatilized.
Can you try it? Why the Raymond Lull wrote it if don't work or the book was bad translated?
Here is a good thing for discuss in the forum.
Back to top Go down

about alkahest Empty
PostSubject: Re: about alkahest   about alkahest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:45 pm

artephius wrote:
Do you tried already the ancient alchemical path described in the Lull's book the Clavicle?
The key of this path it is the Phoetid Menstrue that is made with iron vitriol, niter and cinnabar dry distilled.
This menstrue will dissolve the silver powdered and make an amalgam but...if you have experience in lab know that the nitric acid from the distillation of the vitriol and niter into the retort don't dissolve the cinnabar so, the amalgam isn't made because the spirit distilled don't have the mercury volatilized.
Can you try it? Why the Raymond Lull wrote it if don't work or the book was bad translated?
Here is a good thing for discuss in the forum.

I don't use this type of matters because I don't have a lab in conditions with all the security measures & co.

put the pics of your work done untill now and people have more possibilities to help you.

where is the text used by you ? the iriginal text in catalan??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

about alkahest Empty
PostSubject: Re: about alkahest   about alkahest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about alkahest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: