The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Elixirs

Go down 
+3
alkem5161
alexbr
SunWukong
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Free Elixirs Empty
PostSubject: Free Elixirs   Free Elixirs Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:41 pm

at the end of the day i appreciate you guys for the negative and the positive remarks.... whether you guys know or not i go and ponder on what is said to me and what have you... and you guys like some hard core results

to cut everything short you see i recently made a gallon of the green lion

Free Elixirs Greenl10

and im willing to make and send elixirs to everybody however there are a certain few select people who are going to get them first especially those people who have emailed and who have sent me things you guys are going to get the most of my batches

for everyone else WHO ARE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM im going to send you all elixirs with instructions and everything for free..... just email me your addresse and what have you...

your first elixir is free

and its going to be red elixir in an alcohol tincture after that im going to charge but i havent come up with prices yet because i have to factor in the raw materials + labor

my motive

#1 following alchemist code to give charity to thy neighbor..while we all may agree and disagree we are brother in this work

#2 to dispel all myths, doubts and more importantly to prove myself

#3 with the help of you guys knowing my elixirs do work i can begin to make some money as my mom and girlfriend are struggling for jobs and my whole living situation can shut down and my life can spin right back into chaos..... im truly trying to take care of my family

#4 with you guys knowing what i can do and knowing my words to be true we can all literally make money together if i establish an affiliate marketing program where you refer people with your own personalized links and you can get commission for just telling people my stuff works not only would i be willing to pay %50 commission I will also throw in some free elixirs

all this will be possible because since im manufacturing this stuff i can name any price i please using cheap raw materials and more importantly you guys will NEVER have to PAY A DIME for any elixir from me AND we all can make money together

In all honesty i dont want to charge any of you here because whether you realize it or not we all have in one way or another been WORKING TOGETHER AND CHALLENGING EACH OTHER

if you have any questions post here or just email me at SUNWUKONG.WO@GMAIL.COM

remember MEMBERS OF THE FORUM ONLY

unless you have emailed me personally and we coo like that

Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Free Elixirs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Elixirs   Free Elixirs Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:18 am

Hi sympathetic SunW ok ok just now saw the changing contrasts and the seriousness of what you affirm the ideals and support to the suffering
etc. ( that is the same of as and that we share totally) that push you to that now seriously ok open and serious cooperation

I if it is really and it is true so as you say ok I am seriously there for mad disseminate seriously it well

ok nice picture what exactly is it? as it is composed? how it is done? is made from toxic substances? Note: these are all prerequisites, indispensable to well know before to be able seriously to distribute and sell it justly and well

SunW sympathetic I'm really happy cheers that you are back here , and with a real opening on alchemy welcome back sympathetic sun
as I have always said apart from the secret ( and apart from the secret .
We appreciate your deep research and experimentation ) and by always I totally agree with your ideas, principles and values ​​of social support to the suffering and i iam sure that these ideas you speek from the heart on what you believe in and those who need to always agree with everything ok
it's okay if what you say is true and really serious and demonstrable can really cure and help those in need and suffering and and if is truly and is a one really made regenerate elixir in the seriousness and taking into account considering at how to spread it intelligently and with all the necessary information since non-toxicity and Security because it is a para medicine so after this base i in the total seriously and with the necessary information i am at the full my disposal cheers

NB and if necessary it patented

So look for your email

my best regards alexbr

i have send also PM emal to you

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::here the exact original italian::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ciao simpatico SunW ok ok basta contrasti ora visto il cambio e la serieta di ciò che affermi e gli ideali aiuto ai sofferenti etc ( che sono come i nostri e che condividiamo totalmente ) che ti spingono a ciò ora seriamente ok aperta e seria collaborazione
s
e è veramente cosi come dici io seriamente ci sono ok per diffondere seriamente ciò

bella foto cosa esattamente è ? come è composto ? come è fatto ?è fatto da materie tossiche ? NB tutte queste sono requisiti indispensabili da sapere prina fi poterlo seriamete diffondere e vederlo giustamente e bene

Io sono veramente felice cheers che sei tornato e con una vera apertura sull'alchimia ben tornato simpatico sun
come ho sempre detto a parte il segreto ( e a parte il segreto . Noi aprezziamo la tua profonda ricerca e sperimentazione ) e da sempre io condivido totalmente i tuoi principi idee sociali e valori di aiuto ai sofferenti a chi ha bisogno e io su ciò sono sicuro che questo tu lo dici dal rofondo del tuo cuore ok condivido da sempre tutto ciò
va bene se quello che dici è serio vero e realmente dimostrabile e può veramente curare e aiutare i sofferenti e e chi ha bisogno e se è veramente un elixir che rigenerara io nella serietà e tenendo ben conto e ben valutando assieme di come diffonderlo intelligentemente e con tutte le informazioni necessarie in sicurezza e non tossicita essendo esso una para medicina dunque detto cio io nella dovuta serietà e con tutte le informazioni necessarie sono a totale disposizione cheers

NB e se mecessario lo si brevetta

aspetto dunque una tua email

i miei migliori galuti alexbr

ti hoanche spedito una PM email

Last edited by alexbr on Thu May 16, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-12-18

Free Elixirs Empty
PostSubject: Subject: Re: Free Elixirs    Free Elixirs Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:24 am

Sun W Im Glad you are back I find your post enlighting and you speek from the heart on what you
believe in cheers
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2013-01-16

Free Elixirs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Elixirs   Free Elixirs Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:49 am

Please excuse me, what kind of "elixirs" you made and it is aplying where? I should like know it.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

Free Elixirs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Elixirs   Free Elixirs Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:56 am

Quote :
ok nice picture what exactly is it? as it is composed? how it is done? is made from toxic substances? Note: these are all prerequisites prerequisites to be able seriously to distribute and sell it
My thoughts as well.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

Free Elixirs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Elixirs   Free Elixirs Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:30 pm

p.s. its for the members of this forum as of today

the elixir im talking about is the true red elixir and im going to begin making it today

and what im going to do is make a brand new thread about the gallon of green lion because it deserves that much explanation
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2013-01-16

Free Elixirs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Elixirs   Free Elixirs Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:00 pm

Yes, rigth there is many "elixirs" we know it but we ask what is the claimed "red elixir"?
The spagyrics or alchemical as you wish called it elixirs they are made with different matters and each one have its aplication.
We are in a forum and we should like know about your "red elixir". OK?
Here there are people (me included) with enough experience in lab for made any elixir.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

Free Elixirs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Elixirs   Free Elixirs Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:40 pm

The make your own....

the elixir im trying to give to people is the fable elixir rarely mentioned.... the one that uses no metal yet its the most excellent medicine of them all... it is said to beable to red a deep red to a purple

so im actually trying to hand you guys the purple elixir for free....
Back to top Go down
ANG£L

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-06-01

Free Elixirs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Elixirs   Free Elixirs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:15 am

Greetings SunWukong, I'm new to the site & it's good to see people like you doing a great deed for mankind with the elixir / (Mitzvah) ...as the Jews would say)!
Keep up the good work ~ ANG£L******* Nulla actio sensus sit ...From Latin ~ No good deed should be unnoticed !
Back to top Go down
ANG£L

Male

Free Elixirs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Elixirs   Free Elixirs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:22 am

Greetings SunWukong, I'm new to the site & it's good to see people like you doing a great deed for mankind with the elixir...this is surly a (Mitzvah) ...as the Jews would say)!
Keep up the good work ~ ANG£L******* Nulla actio sensus sit ...From Latin ~ No good deed should be unnoticed !
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

Free Elixirs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Elixirs   Free Elixirs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:12 am

I thought the sàying was "no good deed goes unpunished"? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ANG£L

Male

Free Elixirs Empty
PostSubject: There's plenty of one line saying in the world!    Free Elixirs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:46 am

E-thor wrote:
I thought the sàying was "no good deed goes unpunished"? Very Happy

No good deed goes unnoticed

MP3
Eternity is a very long time, brethren.

What you do today will effect your destiny in the everlasting Kingdom of God forever.

The good you do today will add to your eternal reward and the evil you do today will diminish it.

What you do for Christ will last and what you do for yourself will pass.

The treasure you lay up in Heaven is forever and the treasure you lay up on earth is but for a moment.

Brethren, every deed and every act is either good or evil.

We will give an account for every deed, every act and every word before the Throne of God.

Brethren, our lives are continuously being weighed in the balance.

No good deed goes unnoticed or inspiring word forgotten, both are recorded in the book of remembrance.

©️07/24/2001 Jim Welch
Printer-Friendly Version

Last edited by ANG£L on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Explanation - basically it's like Mama used to say ... Do good & forget about it ... Do bad & worry about it !)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free Elixirs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Elixirs   Free Elixirs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Elixirs
Page 1 of 1