The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Real Elixir and the Stone

Go down 
+2
AmonD
SunWukong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

The Real Elixir and the Stone Empty
PostSubject: The Real Elixir and the Stone   The Real Elixir and the Stone Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:31 am

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Just letting you know I caught that E-thor

and im going to do everyone a service instead of being silent about it

you have no right to judge my work and my findings... my words were never meant to be absolute truth but rather as a guide from my personal findings... they were also meant to guide people away from poisonous substances and i just decided to once again share some of my work.. (which i havent done in a long time because of people like you)

however it is because of people like you im offering free elixirs to the members of this forum to dispel people like you permanently (putting my words where my mouth is)

so i would appreciate it if you back off of my post.......

let me tell you something... this is a quote from a book in the RAMS

16TREASURY_PHILOSOPHY.pdf (this is exactly how it is written for those who care to read it yourself)

Monachus Efferarius states

"It is also the
intermediary between opposites, and is it self beginning, middle, and end. Whoever
understands it grasps wisdom"

honestly making the stone is woman's work and childs play but I HAVE ENDEAVORED TO UNDERSTAND IT

so DONT BASH ME TRYING TO HELP GUIDE PEOPLE WHILE USING SCIENCE AND EXACT TERMS SO PEOPLE DONT HURT THEMSELVES

Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and the Stone   The Real Elixir and the Stone Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:12 am

For the new guys dont be fooled by interpreting the phrase "woman's work and child's play" in an american way(meaning easiness)

http://img127.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64321_1-new_122_216lo.jpg

Explaining,it doesnt mean its so easy that a woman or a kid can carry it out(as i thought at first Razz)

"Woman's work" means you have to repeat the same cycle of processes over and over.(wash,cook,clean the floor and again and again)

"Child's Play"probably reffers to the heat arrangement since a kid can regulate a fire easily

The children in the street put water on the dust and make a mud out of it.

Regulating fire , a child play, children also turn the upside down, to see what it brings.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and the Stone   The Real Elixir and the Stone Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:59 pm

In my mind it means "simplicity" not "easiness". The whole work is solve et coagula, and careful temperature regulation. Simple yes, easy no.
Back to top Go down
ANG£L

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and the Stone   The Real Elixir and the Stone Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:02 am

For some time now I have been a great admirer of ∴N.D.C∴ and have followed his works and this site.
My works / practices include but not limited to metallurgy,alchemy,€sot£ric studies, etc.
My goals are to help my sick Family members/love ones and dear friends and set up a charity to help others that are less fortunate for when I create my Magnus Opus for this is a promise I made to God and will be finished.

Last year I tried to Contact ∴N.D.C∴ right around that time my Father was very ill with Lou Gehrig's
disease. At around that  time he was selling the ( red elixir ) , hoping in desperation that I could have saved my Father from his slow suffering death I tried to contact him but to no avail, then soon after that I recall reading about his passing. My Father passed away on May 15, 2012 and probable ∴N.D.C∴ passed around the same time. I guess that's why he never got back to me in my plea for help.

I made a promise to God on my Fathers death bed that I would perform the great work so I wouldn't have to see anyone I care for suffer like that again. Now out of  affection and love my eyes turned on my Mother because She has suffered with epilepsy,ostial stenosis and a laundry list of other ailments. It's torturous to see what these doctors are doing to her, they have her on a (pill go- around) a pill for this & a pill for that , it's disgusting !

Now armed with some knowledge in metallurgy,alchemy,€sot£ric studies, etc  I set out on my calling  to for fill the promise in made to God & the universal powers that be.I started reading 1-3 hours daily on alchemical studies. The Actum Lenden letter impressed me the most and seamed to be the easiest. No calcination , distillation ,  etc. So I decided to pluck away at it a few times with no luck & then it seamed that I managed to get it , somewhat ! My dew that I used was from Last July, three days before the full moon and not a favorable time for I had messed up the May & June batch I collected.

I followed the original letter this time around that I ordered from the British library not the (mambo jumbo) you read online because it seems like every  posting is a little diluted and that's what messed me up a few times and set me back ! I went through all the stages as per the original Leyden letter and formed a alkahest . It tested proven and melted like wax on hot silver also when I put the flame of the torch higher the salts popped so I know they also had a lot of Universal energy. I tried  RX-  1 drop in a cup of wine in and drank it in intervals. I felt the effects right away and it  was a very fiery effect. Now I augmented a few separate batches with { Ag & Au } Of the finest and purest leafs  and no dissolving action seams to be happening.

It seems  like I reached my cross roads and I'm stuck in a situation completing the Arcanum!
What I'm thinking as follows:
1.) distill my alkahest per retortum in a B.M. on very low heat with the original salts*
2.) expose it to the next full moon in June*       
3.) charge my salts with the alkahest and try the dry path*

If you have any advise any / all  suggestions will  be much appreciated!
Truly looking forward to joining this site and  helping others like myself in for filling our destiny  into the great work. Thank you very much in advance ~ ANG£L*******( God Speed )
Back to top Go down
ANG£L

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and the Stone   The Real Elixir and the Stone Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:15 am

Greetings Brothers & Sisters of illuminated- alchemist site I'm looking forward to making a few good friends here by giving & sharing information to complete the Arcanum together !!!
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and the Stone   The Real Elixir and the Stone Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:47 am

Wlecome Angel!

We are all(at least i am) very harry to meet you!

I believe you will be benefit by the info all these guys here have to offer,if they wish though and yes there also are a few worth keeping contact with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ANG£L

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and the Stone   The Real Elixir and the Stone Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:08 am

Hello AmonD , Thank you for your warm greeting... I'm looking forward to having a great experience on this site !
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and the Stone   The Real Elixir and the Stone Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 am

Hi ANGEL welcome your ideas and proposed
make you very honor compliments very welcome

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
ANG£L

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and the Stone   The Real Elixir and the Stone Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:33 am

Thank you Alexbr, very nice to meet you & looking forward to getting aquatinted .
Best Wishes ANG£L*******
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and the Stone   The Real Elixir and the Stone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:21 am

Hi angel and welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ANG£L

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and the Stone   The Real Elixir and the Stone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:43 am

Thank you Drgn9991, greeting to you as well ***
Back to top Go down
ANG£L

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and the Stone   The Real Elixir and the Stone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:40 am

Drgn9991 , I've been scrolling the site and noticing some of your work and I can see your a pretty seasoned alchemist. May I please ask of your kindness for a fellow alchemist if there' are any( pointers) you can advise me on about the Lenden process as per the above aforemetioned / my initial writing. Thank you in advance ~ ANG£L*******

Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and the Stone   The Real Elixir and the Stone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:15 pm

I replied to you in a private message Angel.Get back with me there and I will chat with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and the Stone   The Real Elixir and the Stone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Real Elixir and the Stone
Page 1 of 1