The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg) Empty
PostSubject: Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg)   Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:08 am

yeah guys..... philosophical mercury actually looks exactly like mercury but its not mercury

make a regulus of antimony and iron just like books instruct

powder it down and add an acid

the acid combines with the iron (or whatever metal of your choice)

and a very liquid flowing antimony will in fact show up and move just like mercury with the exception it will be above the water instead of sinking

books flat out give these instructions and im just telling you I witnessed it

I hope this is plain enough for all of you.....

I would say its like a colloid of antimony which gives it its liquid-like properties

almost like magnetic liquid iron

and i will tell you all this outright... seeing as this really is the stuff....and im sure you can make the philosophical stone with it

you need to remember the philosophical stone is like a gateway to other things rather than the finished product

but you should be able to make gold so good luck guys
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg)   Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:12 am

Post some photos please
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg)   Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:40 pm

So basically ferrofluid that's less dense than water. Very interesting... So it seems some nonpolar chemical has been formed. I'm not sure how to explain the density issue.

You're very clear, which is great, but which book? References are always good. Practically all scientific papers have references.

Clarity: 10/10 (Improvement)
Repeatability/Thoroughness: 3/10 There are many acids. I much doubt they can all achieve this. Surely you don't expect people to waste money trying random acids?

Back when Nick was still in the land of the living...
Quote :
[Rule] 2. Do not post theoretical alchemy processes that you haven't done yourself and photographed. If you are going to present a process that is not in my book or on the website, you must provide photos of each step and show it finished to completion. If you leave some important piece out (like a secret solvent) then your entire post will be deleted without warning.
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg)   Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:25 am

the whole work is as simple as this: you put the penis in the vagina, the sperm comes out and goes to the egg, they marry and make a baby. thats it. this is the same for all the kingdoms and how they multiply.

so all you need is the housing and heating environment, and a couple of materials that will make a baby with eachother. thats it.

then comes the gangbangs. the best part. lol

Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg)   Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:31 pm

seasalt wrote:
the whole work is as simple as this:  you put the penis in the vagina, the sperm comes out and goes to the egg, they marry and make a baby. thats it. this is the same for all the kingdoms and how they multiply.

so all you need is the housing and heating environment, and a couple of materials that will make a baby with eachother. thats it.

then comes the gangbangs. the best part. lol

Your gangbang metaphor is quite accurate, most alchemy texts say this. In the right conditions all seeds mature. Not sure if gangbanging was even a thing yet back then. I read in a french hyperchemie text that Pb if heated for many many months just below MP will all transform into the purest sunny But it is extremely unprofitable

But, it is the problem of knowing the correct baby making ingredients. A horse cannot impregnate a human female, and a man cannot impregnate a dog as far as I know. Maybe in some underground Dulce Base lab with alien shootouts, but in general no.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg)   Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:37 pm

@ Coco: For the record ferro fluid IS lighter than water because it's oil based. jocolor  Nonethe less this post is a tad bit off topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg)   Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg)
Page 1 of 1