The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

screw ups, mishaps, learnt experiences lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

screw ups, mishaps, learnt experiences lol Empty
PostSubject: screw ups, mishaps, learnt experiences lol   screw ups, mishaps, learnt experiences lol Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:30 pm

posting videos/stories of when experiments fail here. Its nice to see when people fail, and how they fail, plus just common dos and donts new ppl (like me) may come across.

here is me playing with P.Dew that i actually forgot i had. this water has been in a glass milk jug covered with a plastic top for a while. probably 2.5-3 months at least. i was bored and thought i would play with it. this boil was on the lowest setting the gas grill would go. check it out  Smile

i am NOT a good video recording person. lucky i even thought about recording it really. so its the best it is going to get when me since i forget where my hand is and sometimes that i am even recording lol.

aftermath...

here is playing with 3 types of the same sulfur. powder, and the solution after soaking in alcohol for a month. left it super soft and mushy after the alcohol was separated.

Last edited by thepassamist on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

screw ups, mishaps, learnt experiences lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw ups, mishaps, learnt experiences lol   screw ups, mishaps, learnt experiences lol Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:29 pm

crap. did not see Pray's post dealing with lab experiences
Back to top Go down

screw ups, mishaps, learnt experiences lol
Page 1 of 1