The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question for all on this forum

Go down 
+2
bluefloor
SunWukong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Question for all on this forum Empty
PostSubject: Question for all on this forum   Question for all on this forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:13 pm

Looking back at all of my post and pondering on what i have written I seriously only have 1 final question for this entire forum?

if you had to choose between making gold and making medicine what would it be? I really don't need an explanation of why you would choose either/or

I just want to know outright

gold or medicine?

Neutral 
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Question for all on this forum   Question for all on this forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:27 pm

Obviously medicine. Lets move on. Sleep  Anyone with knowledge knows that the medicine we create is something beyond money. And money is also available. If they make it righteous they make it righteous. Who are we to judge?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Question for all on this forum   Question for all on this forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Hi sympathetic SunW IMHO
SURE
MEDICINE FOR HELP ALL THE PEOPLE SUFFERING AND WAKE UP AND FOR ELIXIR OF LON LIFE AND REJUVENATE AND SO WITH USE OF IT HAVE ACCESS TO KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM OF THE OLD MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE
FOR ME THE GOLD ABSOLUTELY I DO NOT CARE MINIMALLY

My best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Question for all on this forum   Question for all on this forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:40 am

the only reason i started this path was from my interest in herbal plants, which would help me provide in the health region for my family as we become more self sufficient and happy. so its pretty clear i want the medicine above money as we shall need less and less money as is the whole point. the point, being the goal of become a more free spirit able to enjoy life on our own terms. returning to roots.

however, should this question be inspired from a thought of sharing vital information directly to the stone, i would vote to disclose it in another method as this board is indexed and freely open to all. and giving point blank steps in a public forum may not be the route god intends. as it has been held so dear all this time. this forum should be more private to non registered people. especially as of now when we are, much closer.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Question for all on this forum   Question for all on this forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:16 am

just so nobody thinks im playing games

to make gold you make a "medicine" for metals

you cant do 1 without the other... in other words everything ive been trying to teach about making medicines also includes the path to gold making
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Question for all on this forum   Question for all on this forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:17 am

you make a medicine beyond gold itself, before you can heal other metals into gold

Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: Question for all on this forum   Question for all on this forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:21 am

I agree with Sun. The medicine is for men, and for metals.  Dead metals need to be made living, and over-tinctured.

Only problem i see is, since we are working with the Nitrogen group, how do I avoid making a poison (instead a medicine) ..

Like Sun said, all the elements in the N group make up some potent poisons in nature, like organosulfur and organophosphorus can be very bad for you.   Yet, everything alive has S, P, N  (and Si, C, O etc) in them.  Research fertilizers and see how beneficial S, P and N are to plants.

A poison could kill man (me), i wonder if (an incorrectly made) poison would kill an already dead metal.  maybe one is better off testing their medicine on metals first to see if it works before putting it in their mouth?    <-- dont you think this is a good idea?

When i read online about P and S and N, i see so much negative info. Nitrates, nitrites, sulfites in meats causing health problems, and P causing ADHD, brain issues, heart issues, calcification of the kidneys .. They often talk about the pesticides.

I apparently have lots of research to do..

These recent posts have been most revealing and educational ones i have seen in a long time.

Hint: eating eggs for instance is healthy, because its a good source of S and P.  Some of the most healing compounds include sulfur in them, for instance Sulforaphane in broccoli. Also Sulfur in garlic.

Sun, many thanks!  cheers

Last edited by Pray on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Question for all on this forum   Question for all on this forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:11 am

SunWukong wrote:
you make a medicine beyond gold itself, before you can heal other metals into gold

HI sympathetic SunW

YES AND NO NOW the gold is the test that in some stone can premit to see if it is good make and if it function or not but this in so some elaboration of stone
Sure but also only elixir potable gold alon and this is cure and also spiritual very deep (SO made gold in this way arrived after with in one way of carbonate of potassion or koh or differnt salt Nitre etc ..( see also about it and the elaboration made in magnet by niter of the old wall the pdf revelation de la parole cacheee par la sagesse des anciens uo genealogie du mercure der philosophes) in exposition NB of this maget of the salt ,, that have made annd this is very ESSENTIA AND VERY IMPORTANT IN CLIMATE VERY GOOD IN exposition REPEATED AND SUBSEQUENT o some FULLY NATURALI SOLVE AND COAGULA in very very close connection with the cycle of the COSIMC forces of the NATURE ( and this FULLY NATURALI SOLVE AND COAGULA is in this way the famous EAGLES ) of the sun and moon rays made of my friens french see the clear explication of it in the pdf of Petri Murien ( with all the instructions of this way exposed in form very very clear !!!
( as rules that should be of this forum as Nik will)
that i have attach in the past titled : Feu, Sel, l'Eau et qui ne mouille pas les mains

( i put here a one photo of the step of this vay just obtain the salt very White that to start
obtained from the plant ash prepared at home for leaching startingthe after some exposition in nigth at the in NB very good climate and VERY GOOD dew, moon and sun in some special fase ( the famous eagles solve and coagulate made in this method in this way..) and so with this special solve and coagula this very White satt change total colror and step by step attract some and became orange-red... the work on this continued )

(NB similar way is also descibed if a some difference in famous book : Tripied, of the vitriol philosophical, book on the way by tartare)  

Question for all on this forum Umdi

SO in alchemy thre are many many possibility

BUT SO SURE ARE VERY INTERESTING very powerfull and very deep are the way made of ANTIMONY and ARSENIC about what you give a some interesting indication we hope that about it and they preparation of these imprtant way you give explcation more about your idea and tecnical of your experimentation and your checks and feedback operating maybe explication all these step by step so we hope it

my best regards alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Question for all on this forum   Question for all on this forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:39 pm

like i said in the other post, I wont deprive you of your riches

I just wrote in the other thread

the ferment for arsenic is silver

and the ferment for gold is antimony

like with gold you take antimony trisulfide,, add hydrochloric acid.. and then cook it with gold....add water and slowly evaporate it out (congeal it)

then slowly cook at length of 30

then you keep repeating this process over and over using the salt obtained after length of thirty

you must know that the fire of nature is doing the work for you....and these same instructions are in plenty of books

if you want to learn my angle on things go in your RAMs and read

aphorisms universal salt

im going after the most occult operation of the entire art itself, the one that inspired the gold making in the first place

and this is the only book that speaks of

THE PURPLE ELIXIR
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Question for all on this forum   Question for all on this forum Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:33 am

SunWukong wrote:
like i said in the other post, I wont deprive you of your riches

I just wrote in the other thread

the ferment for arsenic is silver

and the ferment for gold is antimony

like with gold you take antimony trisulfide,, add hydrochloric acid.. and then cook it with gold....add water and slowly evaporate it out (congeal it)

then slowly cook at length of 30

then you keep repeating this process over and over using the  salt obtained after length of thirty

you must know that the fire of nature is doing the work for you....and these same instructions are in plenty of books

if you want to learn my angle on things go in your RAMs and read

aphorisms universal salt

im going after the most occult operation of the entire art itself, the one that inspired the gold making in the first place

and this is the only book that speaks of

THE PURPLE ELIXIR
careful, remember your advice. many wrong ways and one right
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Question for all on this forum   Question for all on this forum Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:40 pm

It depends on the power of this medicine. If we take the alchemical definition and include things like the ph stone, then definitely medicine.

The ph stone allegedly eliminates the need for you to drink or eat. So if I have that, then I don't worry much about anything else. I'd just walk around the world and hitchhike probably.

Otherwise, I'd definitely take the sunny since I can easily use that as leverage to study to make the ph stone.

But really...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OawrlVoQqSs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for all on this forum   Question for all on this forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for all on this forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: