The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I NEVER MADE GOLD!

Go down 
+2
cocojambo
SunWukong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

I NEVER MADE GOLD! Empty
PostSubject: I NEVER MADE GOLD!   I NEVER MADE GOLD! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:34 pm

look I don't know where in your right mind, that once you create the gold you have the ultimate medicine when many books state that transmutation powder SHOULD NOT BE CONSUMED

look im sorry people that I have been endeavoring to fix certain unknown medical issues that no doctor has ever solved for me, and i actually solve it by my damn self

so for all of you people who keep telling about how i have and have not made gold and questioning everything im saying based on how i haven't made gold

do me and yourself a favor

stop talking to me, don't believe me, don't even question me... why don't you go find someone who openly admits making gold and beg them to teach you and somehow offer some form of "payment" to someone who can just cook money basically Rolling Eyes 

and just leave me alone about it, me or anything about my work....

honestly I officially have nothing else to share....

what i seriously don't get it why don't you guys follow the gold making recipes to the letter

which can be found here for all eyes to see http://www.alchemywebsite.com/texts.html

leave me alone... and what you all NEED to do is investigate the possibility that ∴N.D.C∴ my actually be ALIVE and go ask him some serious questions

what im done with is doing a lot of thinking for other peoples processes... when it comes to processes you choose you guys are just going to have to do the thinking... and clearly my own thinking is not even good enough anyways by reason of how unsatisfied a lot of people are with speaking with me on it

clearly i shouldn't be listened to based on the lack of results everybody is experiencing

and so since making gold is technically far easier than making medicines

just leave me alone entirely ... I keep coming back and forth with you guys looking like a drama queen... because i was just so stuck on giving back whatever I could.... but im truly over it this time.... if what i have written here is not sufficient information or its not Alchemy-sounding enough for you....

like i said i went through a lot of hardships for years on my own and then to carry this forums hardships too...

hell no

call me selfish but its about damn time i start being selfish like i was suppose to be in my late teens and early 20s

so excuse me for being human

peace

Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

I NEVER MADE GOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEVER MADE GOLD!   I NEVER MADE GOLD! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:50 pm

I was never concerned whether you made sunny as an end in an of itself. But rather I was just very interested in verifying your claims to have made a whole gallon of stone. Not that I don't trust you, but simply because this field is very fringe. It's filled with charlatans, people off their rocker, everyone is claiming this or that. Attention to detail, thorough verification is pretty much nonexistent. People will just make some red colored thing and say, oh it's a stone (Not accusing you). Your red stuff has medicinal properties, which is a great start.

The idea that if a stone makes sunny then it is a medicine is a VERY valid idea and it is backed up by texts from RAMS. Because you don't need to turn the stone into trans powder for it to make sunny , because it would appear the stone is already quite possibly, sunny .

The texts do say, if you melt the stone with an inferior metal, it will convert it all to a greater quantity of stone (of less power). If it has insufficient power to achieve this, it will convert it all to its appropriate metal (Ag stone makes Ag, Au stone makes Au). If there is still too much metal, it will only convert a portion of it to the appropriate metal.

So the stone you eat is already capable of transmuting materials.

You don't have to make trans powder to test it. In fact, I'd wager that's a bad way to go about it because you're adding an extra step
increasing the chance of a miscalculation of the power of your stone.

If you ask me to believe you or anyone else just because they say so well... that's how Hitler managed to seize control of Germany lol. People believing any damn thing they read/hear. lol! I'm not treating you any different from anyone else.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

I NEVER MADE GOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEVER MADE GOLD!   I NEVER MADE GOLD! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:14 pm

For the record Sun I actually give a s*** and I take the time to read your long rants. While I don't fully agree with your methods I still consider that you might know something I don't.

However you seem to use your hardships as some sort of validation that you're right and everyone else is wrong. (or at least mostly wrong) Honestly ,although I sympathize knowing full well how traumatic possession and how cruel spirit beings can be,I refuse to accept that such things have anything to do with the amount of experience you have alchemically.

I've seen and experienced many supernatural events and creatures. The ones you describe are what I consider "normal" if there is such a thing. So just get over it! OK?

Now if you want respect (I'm pretty sure you do) then instead of vaguely describing a process and then ranting when someone asks a valid question and raises doubts about a process they misunderstood. I think it would be a much better use of your time to post photographs of your work (like I'm one to talk, I've been dreadfully lazy when it comes to photography).

Photographing your work used to be the rule around here so that people can see what you're talking about. Now photographs seem to be a rare commodity which everyone wants. I bet if you begin posting photos of your work then everyone would be much more responsive and even grateful for what you have to say.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

I NEVER MADE GOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEVER MADE GOLD!   I NEVER MADE GOLD! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 7:55 pm

overall i am going to agree with above posts i think. seems to me that this post most be speaking against everyone on this form, yet i only see one or two peeps actually throwing out negativity to you in your threads.

a forum, this forum, seems to always have been one that asks questions. alot. especially when someone posts progress. at the moment you are the progress and center of attention. expect questions. someone helped you in the past, pay it forward. this is a small limited forum when it comes to people. and smaller than that when it comes to people that actually post on here. i would say many of the fly by nighters have come and gone. whats left are people that seem generally interested in this science. many, like myself may not have 7-8 years of experience, but that does not mean we just be punished for it. it does not mean we SHOULD wait years. so we ask and learn. in hopes to progress faster with a more collective amount of knowledge.

i am not for charity talk on everyone of your "rants." either choose to stay a member and help for the spread of knowledge and true path in knowing the truth that we all have repeatedly been lie to about, or leave. its simple. if you feel bad (i am still unsure exactly why) about participating here. then dont. i would love for you to stay and actually try to bring your brothers in this science to a higher understanding but i dont want to babysit when one day you feel good, and the other you do not.

seems a common thing around here when someone progresses in the metal kingdom, they dissapear. or stop freely giving updates and advice. looks to me like Nick was the only one truly trying to shine light to those willing to receive it. the good and the bad. i will keep asking for advice till you say stop. i will keep posting till the forum dies (hopefully), and i will try to help those who ask to understand better so that when they do succeed, they will have better footing with understanding the results and consequences from what they have learned.

covering this art was to keep it alive during times when it was suppressed actively. this is not them times. the knowledge was kept alive for this generation and the generations to come. realize this, this society is done. we just refuse to accept it because we do not know any other. but many of us have fell on the path that led us to here. to alchemy and hermetic. its hard to understand and grasp when life has taught us this is not possible. so give us a break. we have been guided here and are seeking the truth and return to that which we have came. yet, attitudes like you posted in this thread are just another brick wall in our way. i apologize personally for anyone here that may have offended you or make you feel unwelcomed. as i believe you are welcomed. if however, you cannot no longer guide, help, or post positively, then i wish you the best. I would be glad to discuss any issues you feel like discussing in a email, PM, or even over the phone. but not here. and not in the practical alchemy category.

i stated many times, i care not about the gold. i have enough money to be content with what i have. i am not greedy like that. but i look for a medicine (and becoming more and more in need of it), but i will not beg for advice. i hope you read and understand the message i am trying to cross to you and not take this post in a negative way. i wish harm or negativity on no one. including you.

peAce.

Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

I NEVER MADE GOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEVER MADE GOLD!   I NEVER MADE GOLD! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Sun,

I too, am glad you have been part of the Forum. It is unfortunate that the critics have been so harsh at times. Having said before as I will again, this site has much to offer for all of us but sometimes it can behave as other sites have become known for : arguments!  But they are few yet you have been focused upon at times, I suppose because your statements are bold; I can deal with that. The world in which my work lies, there are many who are bold and at times loud. When we strive for high set goals, personalities will stand up for what they believe. It comes with the territory.

I think what is happening here is the information has gotten ahead of peoples own Practical Knowledge (excluding those who have had much practice ) and a theoretical debate ensues, which no one can truly win.

The forum has advanced for sure but more work needs to be attempted and results shared. There are many here who debate but have no results to share ( or simply don't ). Personally, I make no claims of great knowledge but I do puddle along with my own learning and do share for what it's worth.

Time to work, I find difficult to find. Over the years the free time is increasingly being hard to find but I try. At this moment, using Fire or Electrical heat, is not possible. My focus is on salts of man, and only natural heat sources. It takes weeks at a time unfortunately. And I may not always adhere to 'stated methods', but it teaches me something worthwhile for myself.

Alchemy is a mystery and obviously almost impossible but we keep hope alive. Doing ones own Practical work and sharing teaches us all,
so let's not throw the baby out with the bath water! Do some work and post your success and failures please...

study 
afro 
Wink
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

I NEVER MADE GOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEVER MADE GOLD!   I NEVER MADE GOLD! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:10 pm

I hope you get to read this post. I just hope it reaches you in time. Relax a little.

But Sun, why are you so mad, try to understand, that I do want you as a friend.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

I NEVER MADE GOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEVER MADE GOLD!   I NEVER MADE GOLD! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Jay, I can only say that I agree with the above posts. Your primary frustration seems to be at us questioning you going against what we know as one of the most basic tenants of alchemy as we know them; the primary medicines are made from gold and silver. If fact they are nothing but gold or silver trasformed into another type of matter.

We all know that many medicines can be made with alchemy so why should we believe that the ultimate one is no longer made from gold just because you have made one without it that has great health benefits?

I am sorry if it is a hard role, but I don't think any of us here would deny that you have a greater depth of knowledge than all here, so you are teacher. And knowing that you have been through so many of these books and still not thinking that the ultimate medicine comes from gold is baffling. If it is, prove it, but it goes against everything I know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I NEVER MADE GOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEVER MADE GOLD!   I NEVER MADE GOLD! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEVER MADE GOLD!
Page 1 of 1