The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proof Of My Mastery

Go down 
+2
Zotopek
SunWukong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Proof Of My Mastery Empty
PostSubject: Proof Of My Mastery   Proof Of My Mastery Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:02 pm

You want to know the matter of the stone?

you want to know how it is found everywhere?

how you can get it in earth and in sea?

do you want to know how it nothing lives without it?

do you want to know the substance that nourishes the solar child (nitre)

do you want some honest plain and simple proof that ive been trying to give but now i have my words correctly to communicate it?....

you want to know the secret substance you can obtain in dew?

depicted in the most beautifully easy way ever known in the history of time?

you want to know for a fact what ive said has been right the entire time?

im going to be saving you a lot of trouble and proving the validity of all my statements in the past all that i ask is that since im going to save you a boat load of trouble that you are not going to go through and i have...

I am not ashamed to say that a donation would be much appreciated..... im honestly not going to sell you guys anything unless you ask me to personally craft and ship something to you

like if you want sea water.. and some of my pounds of raw materials i have, i will sell it to you by reason that i bought it for research purposes anyways the next post will show the proof

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Proof Of My Mastery   Proof Of My Mastery Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Proof Of My Mastery Carbon10

Proof Of My Mastery Carbon11

Proof Of My Mastery Carbon12

http://www.windows2universe.org/earth/Water/co2_cycle.html

http://library.thinkquest.org/11226/why.htm

http://www.carboncycle.biz/

what do you think all of these metals and salts are use for? in every organism, above the earth, in the sea and under the earth?

as above so below

plain english

so if you find any of this out right plain english any help please donate for all the time saving you will be doing.... and if you need any other reassurance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon

Formation in stars

Main articles: Triple-alpha process and CNO cycle
Formation of the carbon atomic nucleus requires a nearly simultaneous triple collision of alpha particles (helium nuclei) within the core of a giant or supergiant star which is known as the triple-alpha process, as the products of further nuclear fusion reactions of helium with hydrogen or another helium nucleus produce lithium-5 and beryllium-8 respectively, both of which are highly unstable and decay almost instantly back into smaller nuclei.[55] This happens in conditions of temperatures over 100 megakelvin and helium concentration that the rapid expansion and cooling of the early universe prohibited, and therefore no significant carbon was created during the Big Bang. Instead, the interiors of stars in the horizontal branch transform three helium nuclei into carbon by means of this triple-alpha process.[56] In order to be available for formation of life as we know it, this carbon must then later be scattered into space as dust, in supernova explosions, as part of the material which later forms second, third-generation star systems which have planets accreted from such dust.[57] The Solar System is one such third-generation star system. Another of the fusion mechanisms powering stars is the CNO cycle, in which carbon acts as a catalyst to allow the reaction to proceed.

Rotational transitions of various isotopic forms of carbon monoxide (for example, 12CO, 13CO, and C18O) are detectable in the submillimeter wavelength range, and are used in the study of newly forming stars in molecular clouds.[58]

History and etymology

Antoine Lavoisier in his youth
The English name carbon comes from the Latin carbo for coal and charcoal,[73] whence also comes the French charbon, meaning charcoal. In German, Dutch and Danish, the names for carbon are Kohlenstoff, koolstof and kulstof respectively, all literally meaning coal-substance.

Carbon was discovered in prehistory and was known in the forms of soot and charcoal to the earliest human civilizations. Diamonds were known probably as early as 2500 BCE in China, while carbon in the form of charcoal was made around Roman times by the same chemistry as it is today, by heating wood in a pyramid covered with clay to exclude air.[74][75]

Carl Wilhelm Scheele
In 1722, René Antoine Ferchault de Réaumur demonstrated that iron was transformed into steel through the absorption of some substance, now known to be carbon.[76] In 1772, Antoine Lavoisier showed that diamonds are a form of carbon; when he burned samples of charcoal and diamond and found that neither produced any water and that both released the same amount of carbon dioxide per gram. In 1779,[77] Carl Wilhelm Scheele showed that graphite, which had been thought of as a form of lead, was instead identical with charcoal but with a small admixture of iron, and that it gave "aerial acid" (his name for carbon dioxide) when oxidized with nitric acid.[78] In 1786, the French scientists Claude Louis Berthollet, Gaspard Monge and C. A. Vandermonde confirmed that graphite was mostly carbon by oxidizing it in oxygen in much the same way Lavoisier had done with diamond.[79] Some iron again was left, which the French scientists thought was necessary to the graphite structure. However, in their publication they proposed the name carbone (Latin carbonum) for the element in graphite which was given off as a gas upon burning graphite. Antoine Lavoisier then listed carbon as an element in his 1789 textbook.[80]

A new allotrope of carbon, fullerene, that was discovered in 1985[81] includes nanostructured forms such as buckyballs and nanotubes.[25] Their discoverers – Robert Curl, Harold Kroto and Richard Smalley – received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1996.[82] The resulting renewed interest in new forms lead to the discovery of further exotic allotropes, including glassy carbon, and the realization that "amorphous carbon" is not strictly amorphous.[32]
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Proof Of My Mastery   Proof Of My Mastery Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:13 pm

carbon was not listend as an element until 1789 in a text book

which means all books prior to this date (which all GOOD alchemical text was written before this date but then the english/latin translations didnt come until the 16/17th centuries

and look at its properties

"The different forms or allotropes of carbon (see below) include the hardest naturally occurring substance, diamond, and also one of the softest known substances, graphite. Moreover, it has an affinity for bonding with other small atoms, including other carbon atoms, and is capable of forming multiple stable covalent bonds with such atoms. As a result, carbon is known to form almost ten million different compounds; the large majority of all chemical compounds.[14] Carbon also has the highest sublimation point of all elements. At atmospheric pressure it has no melting point as its triple point is at 10.8 ± 0.2 MPa and 4,600 ± 300 K (~4,330 °C or 7,820 °F),[4][5] so it sublimes at about 3,900 K.[16][17]

Carbon sublimes in a carbon arc which has a temperature of about 5,800 K (5,530 °C; 9,980 °F). Thus, irrespective of its allotropic form, carbon remains solid at higher temperatures than the highest melting point metals such as tungsten or rhenium. Although thermodynamically prone to oxidation, carbon resists oxidation more effectively than elements such as iron and copper that are weaker reducing agents at room temperature.

Carbon compounds form the basis of all known life on Earth, and the carbon-nitrogen cycle provides some of the energy produced by the Sun and other stars. Although it forms an extraordinary variety of compounds, most forms of carbon are comparatively unreactive under normal conditions. At standard temperature and pressure, it resists all but the strongest oxidizers. It does not react with sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, chlorine or any alkalis. At elevated temperatures carbon reacts with oxygen to form carbon oxides, and will reduce such metal oxides as iron oxide to the metal. This exothermic reaction is used in the iron and steel industry to control the carbon content of steel:

Fe
3O
4 + 4 C(s) → 3 Fe(s) + 4 CO(g)
with sulfur to form carbon disulfide and with steam in the coal-gas reaction:

C(s) + H2O(g) → CO(g) + H2(g).
Carbon combines with some metals at high temperatures to form metallic carbides, such as the iron carbide cementite in steel, and tungsten carbide, widely used as an abrasive and for making hard tips for cutting tools.

As of 2009, graphene appears to be the strongest material ever tested.[18] However, the process of separating it from graphite will require some technological development before it is economical enough to be used in industrial processes.[19]

The system of carbon allotropes spans a range of extremes:"
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Proof Of My Mastery   Proof Of My Mastery Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:16 pm

in other words like i said before the way to work the cheapest ways every is usage of the organic chemistry periodic table

Proof Of My Mastery Organi10

and the stone by reduction or or condensation reactions will create you a stone

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condensation_reaction

how you go about this with metals is the only thing that makes the work speed up in such a manner
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Proof Of My Mastery   Proof Of My Mastery Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:24 pm

understand how nature produces and molds carbon is your key to creating not only your elixirs... but whatever the hell else you want... ive made many things that have given me profit for my health and those around me

and to be honest in today's day and age it is a most unwise thing to make gold and on top of that i will give you this excerpt from a book about gold making in alchemy

HYLENDCOAHYL.PDF ps notice how COAHYL is very closely spelled COAL

The stupidity of those who indulge in this noble science
and Art is the following: They set their minds and intentions on
nothing but the making of gold and silver, and thus they mistakenly
assume that gold and silver are the groundwork of this
divine work of art, but this is wrong. However, I will not trouble
to contradict this, because that would be tiresome. It is
sufficient if I assert by my soul that it is not so, nor is it
any similar matter. It is true, however, that the Stone has a
real metallic and golden nature.

But to continue further, know briefly that the transmutation
of gold and silver, which is the noblest intention of the
Alchemists, was hardly the purpose of all the old philosophers,
and although it can be done through this Art, it is yet but a
part, and probably the least part of the benefit and the good
that result from this Art.
Of course, I do not deny that the possession of gold and
silver is a great blessing, especially if they are acquired in
this way, since they free man from want. And he must not be attached
to it, so that a man can also do good to the poor and oppressed.
Yes, it is bliss to possess much in this world.

I, however, say truthfully that this is the least happiness
deriving from the philosophical Stone, if one knows its full
use. Gold and silver are good things, and their enjoyment gives
pleasure to avaricious and evil—minded men who do not trust in
God nor know Him as they should.

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Proof Of My Mastery   Proof Of My Mastery Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:34 pm

So if you would like to donate at any point in time.. instead of giving me a pat on the back or an arguement

here is a link for donations and what have you

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LY3953J7LFNC6

and im going to just outright say this.... if most of you can give your loyalty to a questionably dead man who taught nothing of philosophy and gave you all not a damn thing.. spend your money on him and time with him with his plain and outright outrageous foolishness

but I get nothing....

then you are all a lover of lies, fantasy and bullsh!t.... like little girls waiting for their knight in shining armor... and since nick was just that (his claims of being a psychic vampire which is regular terms means an attention sdfdsljf;asdjkfl;sda) just for your attention, love and money...

then all i can say is my work has been my reward

philosophy is suppose to give you a type of freedom.... which i do have....

but in my personal opinion ESPECIALLY NOW

he deserved his untimely death especially with how his followers treat each other and how he disrespected literally such a noble and high art... i see why his guardian angel told him of his death..... and more than likely it was a very spiritual death.. one of great dishonor and im sure he wil be taken care of accordingly

it is only his own fault... that many people catch so much bullsh!t on this forum for no apparent reason

and dont bother messaging me saying im being disrespectful

I am full on aware that im disrespecting a dead con artist a new millennium charlatan at its finest

Back to top Go down
Zotopek

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Proof Of My Mastery   Proof Of My Mastery Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:24 am

Yes coal makes sense

Black, stinking (sulfur content), staining, sold for money, it is everywhere...

But there are no silver or higher minerals in it even if it is dug deep underground

There is some gallium in it (which is similar to mercury)

So alchemic process should be imitation of natural evolution of minerals

which are allmost none to find in coal

Novum Lumen says that diamonds are made by coagulation of mercurius in `very cold salty place`

by itself -- with no sulfur (heat) present which appear to be true

for no coal or sources od carbon are present  where diamonds are digged (in volcanic silicate rocks)

but who knows
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Proof Of My Mastery   Proof Of My Mastery Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:57 pm

i am not going to spend time saying why i think you still should not leave over a reason like you state. this form is no longer maintained by nick, and is not controlled by him. it is guided more so by the members now than anyone else. although i know bluefloor is mod but he is rarely posting.

i have stated many times before why you should stay so moving on.

if you are insisting on leaving, i would ask to leave a update on your wellbeing and current status with life and everyday things. a comparison of b4 and after now that you have had time to process and understand more.

and with that i would hope you take care of yourself and your family. would still love a phone conversation and/or continuing communication in the future. but i am also content with what you have shared already.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Proof Of My Mastery   Proof Of My Mastery Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:22 pm

What about the vital essence ? Carbon in and of itself does not contain any usable quantity of life force.
Back to top Go down
Zotopek

PostSubject: Re: Proof Of My Mastery   Proof Of My Mastery Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:05 am

solarseeker wrote:
What about the vital essence ?  Carbon in and of itself does not contain any usable quantity of life force.  
But appears it become magnet or conductor of it in combination with nitrogen

human body is combination of carbon and nitrogen and water

when you directly combine carbon (which is black)  and nitrogen (gas) you get a clear water-like liquid

which is explosive -- liberating mercurius in form of nitrogen like gunpowder

gunpowder is also a combination of nitrogenous and carbonic matter

so human body acts like capacitor of life force with sudden release of it during sexual intercourse, ejaculation...

or whatewer
Back to top Go down
Zotopek

PostSubject: Re: Proof Of My Mastery   Proof Of My Mastery Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:44 am

battery + short circuit = discharge (heat)

explosives + heat = discharge (detonation)

human body + Smile= discharge (ejaculation)

fuel/oxidizer + spark  = discharge (hot gas in engines)

so

spiritus capacitor (nitrous/carbonic) + stimuli (short circuit)  = discharge (collect and use the product)...
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Proof Of My Mastery   Proof Of My Mastery Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:12 am

None of those things have to to with life. Life is the only thing in our universe that directly contradicts entropy. If the battery was alive it would recharge itself stronger than the time before because it was getting exercise. If gunpowder was alive it you could grow it. A release of energy in the case of gunpowder is rapid decomposition of an already dead body not the creation of anything. In the case of humans it takes two to tango king queen so there is no generative ability in your example either. As far as engines go the engine itself has more semblance of life than the fuel. Fire on the other hand IS alive it grows and multiplies at a very fast rate until the food runs out or it's killed.

The purpose of alchemy is to create a substance which acts like a magnet for pure invisible life energy (chi,qui,ki,prana,etc). Once you have that you use chemistry to purify your substance so it doesn't discharge due to impurities then to simulate the conditions within the human body,so that your life energy can grow and multiply. This substance then becomes extremely beneficial to all forms of life because it nourishes the nonphysical body which in turn nourishes the physical body.
Back to top Go down
Smudge

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Proof Of My Mastery   Proof Of My Mastery Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:48 am

Thanks for that sun!

To me this co2 cycle is very reminiscent of the tablet...

"ITS FATHER IS THE SUN, ITS MOTHER WAS THE MOON, THE WIND CARRIED IT IN ITS BELLY, ITS NURSE IS THE EARTH

IT ASCENDS FROM THE EARTH TO HEAVEN, AND DESCENDS AGAIN TO EARTH

THUS ARE ALL THINGS CREATED"

Seems to hit the spot.

Carbon is definitely all around us and essential for life. There would be Co2 in rain/dew. Maybe this is the essential condition that attracts a life energy or an existing life energy that attracts a reaction/bacteria?

(PS: this is my first post. Thanks for having me. Ive been following posts here for a month or so, I appreciate all the brainstorming and inspiration. So, thankyou)
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Proof Of My Mastery   Proof Of My Mastery Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:52 pm

I've done a bit of pondering on the subject. It turns out that carbon is frequently used to convert allotropic elements to their highest energy state. Hydrogen in liquid form is one example orthohydrogen and parahydrogen both are naturally intermixed but carbon converts one to the other. Phosphorous is converted from the slightly reactive red or black form into the highly unstable white form by distilling with carbon.

I highly doubt that carbon is the matter of the stone but it could be vitally important in creating it.

Btw the water cycle also fits the emerald tablet extremely well.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Proof Of My Mastery   Proof Of My Mastery Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:54 pm

i am confused with this post SUN. i assume you are still monitoring this forum off and on. and if you are, you have my email if you cannot reply here.

where is the connection, if any, between this carbon post, and the post about the lye and vinegar as the key? or possibly the post about the phosphorus, arsenic, etc group mentioned in another post as the key?
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Proof Of My Mastery   Proof Of My Mastery Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Sun, at some point I was hoping you would drop the drama, but you didn't you just kept on and on and on trying to attack someone and trying to gain light and respect from a forum that he created by grossly disrespecting him on that very forum. Very unclassy. Why is your ego like this? Just because you are right everyone else is wrong? I don't think so. Drop the drama and just let your work stand on its own. There is not reason for attacking others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof Of My Mastery   Proof Of My Mastery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proof Of My Mastery
Page 1 of 1