The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manifesting & Impressing on Reality - Wallace Watt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Manifesting & Impressing on Reality - Wallace Watt Empty
PostSubject: Manifesting & Impressing on Reality - Wallace Watt   Manifesting & Impressing on Reality - Wallace Watt Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:43 pm

This book is very good, I read it many yrs ago before I became a lab alchemist, as a spiritual person interested in manifesting. I didn't use it to manifest money out of thin air but I did manifest employment, friends, experiences, health AND sickness. Now, I have come across this book again and am curious, curious about using what the book teaches to help with lab work, setting a proper mentality all the time to impress on nature and cause success in the lab.

I know many of you think this is mambojambo and BS, but I was and still am curious, so im sharing it, even if there's no such thing as impressing on nature or manifesting into reality, the book's message will definitely work on the psychological level, subconscious levels and if nothing on the planning & motivation of a person.  

Too busy to read?  perfect answer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlEt8kuFhoE&list=PL6lPEXHBY9VfdRKOJ23_8K-p9oZINhGt-  this is an audio book, isten to it while at work.

You can also find a pdf online for free probably

very good book IMO, and i think it relates to lab work thus I posted it here.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Manifesting & Impressing on Reality - Wallace Watt   Manifesting & Impressing on Reality - Wallace Watt Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:47 pm

found alot of links to references of the book, but not the book. could you link a copy to buy?

oh, lol. and i thought you fell off the earth. all good?
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manifesting & Impressing on Reality - Wallace Watt   Manifesting & Impressing on Reality - Wallace Watt Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:20 pm

yes all is well, just busy

i found a pdf years ago online for free, im sure theres a pdf out there.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Manifesting & Impressing on Reality - Wallace Watt   Manifesting & Impressing on Reality - Wallace Watt Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:52 am

did you mean wallace wattles? if so, looking at this bibliography, maybe you are thinking of another book by chance?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_Wattles#Bibliography
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Manifesting & Impressing on Reality - Wallace Watt   Manifesting & Impressing on Reality - Wallace Watt Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:42 pm

1.) THERE IS A THINKING STUFF FROM WHICH ALL THINGS ARE MADE, AND WHICH, IN ITS ORIGINAL STATE, PERMEATES, PENETRATES, AND FILLS THE INTERSPACES OF THE UNIVERSE
2.) A THOUGHT, IN THIS SUBSTANCE, PRODUCES THE THING THAT IS IMAGINED BY THE THOUGHT
3.) MAN CAN FORM THINGS IN HIS THOUGHT, AND, BY IMPRESSING HIS THOUGHT UPON FORMLESS SUBSTANCE, CAN CAUSE THE THING HE THINKS TO BE CREATED.

Lay aside all other concepts of the Universe

Thnx Prey!

GENESIS 1 Vs. 1
BARASHIT BARA ELOHIM ET HASHAMAYIM VET HARETZ
In the summit Elohiym fattened the sky and the land
abracadabra = CREATE BY SPEAKING
Lil tip:
Think radionics, Tesla and scalar waves. That is why homeopathy works.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manifesting & Impressing on Reality - Wallace Watt   Manifesting & Impressing on Reality - Wallace Watt Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:11 am

I like how he says to PRAY (which is my nick name here). I think correct prayer works, in life practically and in practical lab work. IMO

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Mark 11:24

and from Matthew 6

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manifesting & Impressing on Reality - Wallace Watt   Manifesting & Impressing on Reality - Wallace Watt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manifesting & Impressing on Reality - Wallace Watt
Page 1 of 1