The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nitri and dew

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alkem5161

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-12-18

Nitri and dew Empty
PostSubject: Nitri and dew   Nitri and dew Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:56 pm

Having tried the nitri and sulpher  to get the red crystal with no luck
I tried 2 nitri salts combined   and left it to set out side open flask
after 2 weeks it started to pull in dew then it was sealed it was just barley wet after being sealed  but has been drawing more sprit in and has turned red pic included

Nitri and dew IMG_20140525_172459_zpsjwmho7hu
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

Nitri and dew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nitri and dew   Nitri and dew Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:57 pm

In RAMS the file PROCESS talks about the Sulfur and Nitre process in a very direct manner and tells you how to heat it to get it red. It's a Bacstrom translation.

Another way is sulfur and potassium carbonate.

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?258-pics-unio-sulfur-et-sal-de-vinum

Here are some photos of that.
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male

Nitri and dew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nitri and dew   Nitri and dew Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Thanks cojambo will check that out I really like the pictures of your process will test that too what temp were you using if I may ask?
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Nitri and dew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nitri and dew   Nitri and dew Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:01 pm

Not my photos. Not sure of temp. I've not tried it. I suppose as long as the sulfur melted it should work.
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male

Nitri and dew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nitri and dew   Nitri and dew Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:09 pm

Ok  where is bactrum's in the rams  file do you know it right off the top of your head?. Im looking through rams right now
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Nitri and dew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nitri and dew   Nitri and dew Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:33 am

not sure. iirc most are in compendium. that's where practically all the useful rams texts are anyways.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Nitri and dew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nitri and dew   Nitri and dew Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:25 pm

I don't have a copy of the RAMS collection, but every reference to sulfur in alchemy that I've seen is not the element sulfur but actually the sulfur of metals. It usually takes the form of a flamable red oil (unripe sulfur) or a non-flamable red powder (fixed sulfur).

The actual element is called vulgar sulfur, or common sulfur. The masters of old state very clearly and repeatedly that their sulfur is NOT the vulgar, there salt is NOT the vulgar, and their Mercury is NOT the vulgar.

If the stone could be created by mixing elemental sulfur with table salt and mercury metal, then everyone would have one.
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male

Nitri and dew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nitri and dew   Nitri and dew Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:45 am

Solarseeker You really should invest in the rams there is a wealth of information in them. as far as sulpher goes you can make a good oil out of it
even sea salt with repeated dissolvings can be made to flow like wax
and be spirtulized just saying it takes a long time but it can be done
and 99 percent of the people would not even waste there time to try it. hidden in nitri is a redness and I found it not by heating over fire
but with the sun and the moon doing the work for me. just a saying.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Nitri and dew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nitri and dew   Nitri and dew Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:02 am

Oh now that is clever.  You preform the morning dew/sea salt path by simply setting your flask out in the sun.  It makes absolute perfect sense and is in total agreement with nature.

[i]That[i] is alchemy real and true.  The simple genius of planting a seed and letting it grow.  With a mind set like that you are going to find miracles in nature that nobody else is patient enough to recognize.

I need to listen to your gardening tips more often because you understand how patience is the key to life itself.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Nitri and dew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nitri and dew   Nitri and dew Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:16 pm

alkem5161 wrote:
Solarseeker  You really should invest in the rams  there is a wealth of information in them. as far as  sulpher goes you can make a good oil  out of it
even sea salt with repeated dissolvings   can be made to flow like wax
and be spirtulized  just saying it takes a long time but it can be done
and 99 percent of the people would not even waste there time to try it.  hidden in nitri is a redness and I found it not by heating over fire
but with the sun and the moon doing the work for me. just a saying.
I am actually working (or rather waiting) that Ruesenstein natural dissolve/coagula you mention. One member here actually has photos. It was also heavily discussed prior to ∴N.D.C∴'s death faking. afaik this is funny enough the ONLY site online with actualy photos of that process thanks to this guy here. Granted, he chose to use GW salt rather than NaCl.
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t394p15-what-do-crystals-from-the-gw3-look-like
My salt still looks very normal though. Still waiting.
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male

Nitri and dew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nitri and dew   Nitri and dew Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Thank you solar the two nitri s were salt peter and ammonia nitra

ammonia nitre naturaly will draw dew or moisture from the air. so the dew will fortify it I have tasted it and it feels good. lots of energy
Im working now on the first mater of metals to see where it takes me
will keep you guys up to date on the progress

oh you have a gift on the way sent it today.

alkem
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Nitri and dew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nitri and dew   Nitri and dew Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:55 pm

Curiously enough the crystals of dew contain traces of sea salt,and ammonium nitrite. Not to be confused with ammonium nitrate which is a totally different substance all together.

The water of the air is from everything on the earth and the earth itself breathing. It has so much astral power because it is as literally "the breath of life" as you could possibly get. It is this tiny spark of undetermined (thus universal) life energy that we are trying to cultivate. It is quite literally the elixir of life. (accept no substitutes)

If you get dew to dissolve gold, it only does so because you made it powerful enough to be able to revive the dead,since living gold dissolves in water.

It is very strange that GW has almost the same chemical composition as dew,blood,and sea salt. The proportions of each of the ingredients are different, but the basic composition remains the same.

I'm almost certain that the morning dew/sea salt path would produce a far superior elixir of life, if you used the highly purified salt of GW. It would have the universal spirit,which would feed and change the living spark of your own life force into something new.
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male

Nitri and dew Empty
PostSubject: nitri dew   Nitri and dew Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 4:12 pm

solarseeker wrote:
Curiously enough the crystals of dew contain traces of sea salt,and ammonium nitrite. Not to be confused with ammonium nitrate which is a totally different substance all together.

The water of the air is from everything on the earth and the earth itself breathing. It has so much astral power because it is as literally "the breath of life" as you could possibly get.  It is this tiny spark of undetermined (thus universal) life energy that we are trying to cultivate. It is quite literally the elixir of life. (accept no substitutes)

If you get dew to dissolve gold, it only does so because you made it powerful enough to be able to revive the dead,since living gold dissolves in water.

It is very strange that GW has almost the same chemical composition as dew,blood,and sea salt. The proportions of each of the ingredients are different, but the basic composition remains the same.

I'm almost certain that the morning dew/sea salt path would produce a far superior elixir of life, if you used the highly purified salt of GW. It would have the universal spirit,which would feed and change the living spark of your own life force into something new.

I can agree with that  it would be interesting   path to try  funny that you mentioned that about GW salt and dew  be cause I have GW salt
out side  at night  collecting dew and let the sun coagula

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nitri and dew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nitri and dew   Nitri and dew Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nitri and dew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: