The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

any new updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
truthseeker

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-04-19

any new updates Empty
PostSubject: any new updates   any new updates Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:19 pm

I have been going through the forum for a couple of months now and find some very usefully information. It seems that a number of members were very close to achieving their goal in making the stone, then they seem to have disappeared. I have begun the work by getting some GW through the putrification and am noticing some things that have been matching what has been written here.

Is there any new updates from some of the members on their success or failures to report?

Thank you to solarseeker for posting your progress it has been insightful.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

any new updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: any new updates   any new updates Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:30 pm

well for me personally, i have taken a break for the most part while we build and move off grid. I have many things i plan on trying and experimenting with after the summer but I am only watching the forums right now.

a few members have seemed to have gotten close. really close. Seems the trend is they either start trying to help others by actually posting readable plain english info, or begin to jabber riddles and what not before going into hiding, so to speak. lol.

As of the moment, we have only one member that seems to be getting somewhere and actively posting on the forum his experience and I for one and very thankful of him. Time will tell if other members chime in or not. Seems overall the forum is barely chuggin along though. usually pretty quiet.
Back to top Go down

any new updates
Page 1 of 1