The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sleep Paralysis

Go down 
+2
NDC
Crestington
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crestington

Crestington

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:30 am

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced sleep paralysis?

In the last month I have experienced sleep paralysis 3-4 times

The first 2 times were within a 2 day span.

I woke up but I felt extremely tired, the most I've ever felt, I could see the room around me clearly. My eyes were so heavy I could barely keep them open, in fact it was a slow blinking lasting seconds each. My arms and legs were extremely heavy, I could only move them slightly with great effort. I live in a backpacker house on a top bunkbed, it has a railing on the bed. With an immense effort, I managed to get halfway over the railing with my arms and head but my eyes closed and I woke up in my regular position in my bed, meaning that I wasn't actually awake during the paraylsis.

The second time happened much like the first

Last week, I was searching up on Astral Projection, trying to find some more proven methods. I came across this site

http://www.spiritual.com.au/astral.html

Which describes the way I managed to acheive Astral Projection exactly, even mentioning to avoid tensing up because it makes it harder. Anyways, I skipped over sleep paralysis because I didn't have time to read it.

That night I attempted an an OBE but all my roomated came home before I could finish and I stopped because there was too much noise. That night when I went to sleep I Had sleep paralysis again only this time I knew I was in a dream. I was on a park bench, facing the ocean with a street and buildings behind me. I had my bike leaning up against the tree near the bench and my digital camera near me so that it wouldn't get stolen. Like before, my eyes were heavy, a slow blnking action and my limbs were immensely heavy. With great effort, I managed to get up like a drunken sailor and mount my bike, I rode down the street on the sidewalk, with the heavyness and slow blinking continuing, I got about a block before my eyes closed for 2-3 seconds and I was back, lying on the bench. I was there for another 20 seconds or so and I blanked out, waking up hours later, fine.

Spritiual.com has this to say on sleep paralysis

Waking Paralysis:
Some degree of physical paralysis is a sure sign an OOBE is IN PROGRESS. It shows the mind split, in some form, has already occurred. The physical body has varying degrees of difficulty animating itself when the mind split effect is active. Even though they may not be aware a projection is in progress, a projector's physical/etheric body may feel total physical paralysis, or some degree of lethargy and heaviness and disorientation in their physical body. The degree of this depends greatly upon the strength of the projection and how much energy is being used to maintain it. Strong sensations like these point to an OOBE being in progress.
The degree of paralysis shows the 'strength' of the projection. A full powered Real Time OOBE will cause total physical paralysis (full waking paralysis) while a lighter level of projection can still allow the projector's physical body to stumble to the bathroom - albeit mumbling incoherently and feeling like they are walking on pillows, body fairly numb and fuzzy - but ambulatory all the same.

Waking paralysis (often called sleep paralysis) will also occur where the real time body has been generated 'inside' the physical/etheric body, but actual separation or full projection from the physical/etheric bodies has not occurred. This means a partial projection has occurred, albeit internally, and is causing some degree of waking paralysis. The real time 'projectable double' in this case has not projected completely free of it's physical body. If this is suspected, the projector should relax and let it happen, or use a projection technique like rope. A full projection can then occur if it has not already happened.

Note: Many people are plagued by waking paralysis, and it can indeed be a terrifying experience, capable of causing psychological damage. Waking paralysis can best be broken by concentrating on a single big toe and trying hard to move it. Concentrate 'everything' on moving that big toe. Once this moves, even a tiny bit, full physical movement will be instantly restored.

If it happens again, I think I will try to attempt to fully leav my body instead of trying to move limbs, hopefully it will work. Sleep paralysis is a bit of a pain in the gfhgfh but I don't ever remember being afraid.

Has anyone else experienced sleep paralysis? What is your experience, opinion and what have you done about it?
Back to top Go down

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:44 am

Hi Very Happy ,

About sleep paralysis, I had them when I was a kid and I though there were aliens coming to get me... hehehehe... well I was just a kid. But later on in my late 20`s I read a book that explained what it was, and I learned that was I was having was "sleep paralysis", then I will let it come to me and take over my body till the tremblim stopped, then what I used to do was roll to the sides, left and right till I will drop to the side of my bed, and get up and look at myself, it is a rocking movement... the other thing I learned was if I was in the "sleep paralysis" and I wanted to wakeup I will take a real deep breath several times, and this will get me back into my body.

One thing that I can said is that in this dimension things occur instantly, whatever you thing it will tend to show up, so we most be in complete control of our thoughts and feeling, so we don’t end up in a wire place... the other thing is that we need to real focus in the "now" not let our thought takes us in the past or future, as we then become lost in what is call the "Alice in wonderland" effect...

It haven’t occur to me in a while, like years, but I hope with this I can recharge my astral body...

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Whenever I die in a dream, I wake up paralyzed and for a few moments I can't move. I can see how if someone had a dream about being abducted by aliens and woke up paralyzed, they would surely think aliens are really doing experiments on them.

It's funny that most people who believe they are being abducted have no way for the aliens to be getting into their house -- the windows aren't open and the doors are all locked, but they still believe the aliens can just pop in and teleport you out of the room.

I once had sleep paralysis when a spirit was talking to me. I was dreaming and then a voice started talking over everything in the dream, and I began to wake up. After the dream had ended, the voice kept going. Then when I opened my eyes, she was still talking, and it sounded like she was right there in the bed, not a voice in my head. She said "oh I'm so sorry Nick, I didn't mean to scare you, I thought you were asleep".
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Was her name Cassandra?
Back to top Go down
Crestington

Crestington

Male

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:47 am

orangelmx wrote:
Hi Very Happy ,

About sleep paralysis, I had them when I was a kid and I though there were aliens coming to get me... hehehehe... well I was just a kid. But later on in my late 20`s I read a book that explained what it was, and I learned that was I was having was "sleep paralysis", then I will let it come to me and take over my body till the tremblim stopped, then what I used to do was roll to the sides, left and right till I will drop to the side of my bed, and get up and look at myself, it is a rocking movement... the other thing I learned was if I was in the "sleep paralysis" and I wanted to wakeup I will take a real deep breath several times, and this will get me back into my body.

One thing that I can said is that in this dimension things occur instantly, whatever you thing it will tend to show up, so we most be in complete control of our thoughts and feeling, so we don’t end up in a wire place... the other thing is that we need to real focus in the "now" not let our thought takes us in the past or future, as we then become lost in what is call the "Alice in wonderland" effect...

It haven’t occur to me in a while, like years, but I hope with this I can recharge my astral body...

Hope this helps.

I think what caused me to get sleep paralysis was me trying to Astral project but getting interrupted which caused me to partially project when I went to sleep later on. I had been interrupted a couple times earlier this month as well and may have been around the same time as the previous 2 times but I never really connected the dots, this is the best explaination I can come up with for the moment.

This website mentioned a few things that is particulary interesting, one was that not only did it explain to the tee exactly the same process I used but that it takes alot of concentration not to slip into the dream pool. Another thing was that you could travel at speeds faster than light and into other galaxies with practice. I would like to take some time to really get more into Astral Projection and learn some more of the nuiances of the art.

Nick I think your examples are much different than what happened to me. The last time I can remember dreaming of death was a dream I was falling in my sleep and hit the ground when I was about 5 or so but I don't remember ever being paralysed afterwards. I did however once have a nightmare that I was pregnant :S

I often have dreams of struggle with some form of adversary, sometimes it is face to face, other times I am escaping from something or someone, I always win in my dreams. The majority of my dreams usually reflect on things that have happened in the last few days, aspirations or areas of conflict.

I have never had a spirit talk to me other than a few unfamiliar people talk to me in my dreams briefly. I read your experiences on the spiritual and supernatural and you seem to have had alot more strange fsdafpsduf happen to you than I have. I can only guess that this spirit could be a spirit guide, a past lover or a living woman that is trying to connect to you.
Back to top Go down
Crestington

Crestington

Male

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:52 am

I read a post that did remind me of a time I saw a spirit. I moved into this house with 10-12 people and before I even moved into my room, my lightbulb exploded just after I left the room. That night I had a dream I was in my room and there was this ugly old lady in a long dress and she seemed to be angry. I can't remember exactly what I said but I held my ground, I never saw her again and never had any problems in that room since.
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:06 pm

i'm actually staying with a close friend of mine who is a very "energetic" witch. she lucid dreams several dreams every night, and has been experiencing a very, very heavy sleep paralysis almost every night for a week now. she goes to the college in this city, and this paralysis has been interfering with her getting to classes on time. she is about to go see a neurologist and have several tests taken to see if there is anything they can do to "help" her.

my knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, however, inclines me to believe that they will just strap a bunch of wires to her, probably send some kind of electric volts through her, and give her "medication".

does anyone know any good, solid advice i can give her on how to get over her sleep paralysis without going to a "doctor"? she doesn't take anything artificial and prides on how she eats well and is surrounded by good energy all the time. i would hate to see her form a dependancy on some BS chemical that fucks with her sleep cycles. thank you so much, blessed be-
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:07 pm

If you friend is able to have several lucid dreams every night, then she could have created hundreds of miracles by now instead of wasting her time playing around in the dream state.

Tell her the next time she has a lucid dream to simply stop and ask her higher mind to perfect her abilities, and then she will feel an amazing power rush through her like a supernova and her current abilities will be increased/enhanced and the paralysis will be controllable.

Then after she does that, when she has another lucid dream, she should ask her higher mind to manifest her spirit guide, and she will feel the power rush over her again, but this time a cobweb like material will form on her face to protect her while the spirit materializes a solid body right there in her bedroom. She will then be able to talk to her spirit guide about the next lessons she has to learn.
Back to top Go down
Crestington

Crestington

Male

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:37 pm

Ask her to try different things each time she experiences sleep paralysis. I would first reccomend that instead of fighting it and trying to move arms and legs or walk, to lie back and stay as still as possible without tensing up and relax. Another option is to try to move just one finger or toe and continually move it until she wakes up. I think that with all the lucid dreaming she is having, that she is starting to have spontaneous OBE's. When she is trying to physically move it is pulling her back and when she gets tired and lets go she begins to leave again only to try to physically move again, causing her to continually move in and out of her body.

http://www.spiritual.com.au/astral.html

Here is a site on Astral Travel which has a section on sleep paralysis. I think she should also start experimenting in Astral Travel, it could give her extra experience in what to do if it happens again.
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:55 am

thank you nick, that is definetly the best advice i've heard thusfar. thank you too crestington, but i have in fact already told her to try to relax, or even use the visual pendulum method i've heard about from many people. she says that she's always had lucid dreams, and she just enjoys being in the dream realm, playing with faeries and energy forms of her creation. she is a college student, and while she has been pagan (wiccan for a long time) all her life, her family was christian, and she never had much guidance as far as spiritual evolution goes. she has always just done what seems right to her.

the big thing that seems to be the problem as far as i can see is that she still has nightmares. she's said that several times during her sleep paralysis, she has actually seen monsters of all different sorts physically materializing in front of her, and she wants them to go away or to get away from them, but she just doesn't have any control over it and can't move her body when she tries to. i'm not sure what to make of this, except to tell her that these thought-forms only have power over her that she gives them and she must face her fear directly and get past it. i really like the way you phrased that though, nick, i'm going to let her read it herself so that she might be inspired.

and, i thought i might add this; her appointment with this "doctor" was tonight at 9. she called about it, and apparantly, they had some sort of "technical failure" and had to reschedule her for late this month. it is absolutely astounding what sort of things happen when you simply ask for guidance, i am deeply grateful. cheers infinite love and blessings!
Back to top Go down
Crestington

Crestington

Male

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:44 am

Felix, how your friend is doing?
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:27 pm

she hasn't mentioned to me for a while now anything about the sleep paralysis bothering her, but i think, being that she is very childish and innocent, she has more enjoyment playing in the dreamworld and not accomplishing anything then she thinks she would in dedicating herself to spiritual advancement. i really do appreciate the advice on this nick, and i told her what you said and even showed her the post, but if she won't make the decision, i can't make it for her. the only thing that ever holds anyone back is fear of the unknown.

it seems she has placebo-ed herself a cure, though. if it's not just that she hasn't had problems for a while and they aren't gone forever. she went to the neurologist, and like i thought, they put a bunch of electrodes and fsdafpsduf all over her and told her to sleep. even though she was TOLD to not sleep the night before, to screw up her sleep pattern, they somehow deduced from this study that she has problems sleeping (i would too if i tried to keep myself awake for days at a time - after so long, i find it difficult to fall back to sleep), and they gave her some melatonin pills and valerian root. i'm glad they gave her more natural remedies, but it's still something she doesn't need. i saw her take the valerian and still not be capable of sleeping for at least 3 hours last night, too.
Back to top Go down
bonifaesh

bonifaesh

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: sleep paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:02 am

the big thing that seems to be the problem as far as i can see is that she still has nightmares. she's said that several times during her sleep paralysis, she has actually seen monsters of all different sorts physically materializing in front of her, and she wants them to go away or to get away from them, but she just doesn't have any control over it and can't move her body when she tries to. i'm not sure what to make of this, except to tell her that these thought-forms only have power over her that she gives them and she must face her fear directly and get past it. i really like the way you phrased that though, nick, i'm going to let her read it herself so that she might be inspired.

First of all it's clear that your friend is psychic in various ways and follows a diet that helps raise her energy a lot. Perhaps it's a diet high in raw foods, or it helps her system digest fast. In my personal experience I need to sleep around 2-4 hours less every night when about half of my meals are from raw foods (veggies, seeds, and fruits). If I'm fasting or eat only raw foods I can sleep even less and be ok. Sometimes after fasting a few days I can go two days comfortably with no sleep, but I want to rest most of the time instead of "sleeping". Those days it's easier to have more intense dreams or try projections.
Anyway, that might be an interesting part of this story, the lack of sleep always mystified me, but I realized it was because my digestive system wasn't taking all the energy it normally does and didn't require all the repair it normally does when I eat my standard fare. Perhaps the same was the case for many of my other organs as well. If anyone wants to test this out it's easy, just monitor the effects you feel after eating raw foods versus eating a lot of cooked foods, there's frequently more lethargy and energy spent with the cooked ones because of the lack of enzymes. Compare drinking some home made carrot juice to a bowl of oatmeal, you'll see what I mean. Apologies, I'm digressing, but it's my personal experience I felt inclined to share.
Anyway, this great amount of energy she has seems to be attracting a lot of psychic attention. In some ways it's cool, in others apparently it's not so fun.

As Crestington mentioned earlier moving the body, or trying to, can help. Through various books, personal experience, and people I know I've understood that getting out of sleep paralysis can be helped by trying to move one's pinky, or a very small part of one's body as a precursor to getting the rest of the movement back. OK so that's theory. I used to have some sleep paralysis, and often dreams that were difficult, whenever that happened I'd wake up and feel paralyzed. The majority of these where when I was small, yes monsters, perhaps animals, occasionally I have had these experiences recently (say the past 3 years). I no longer seem to have the paralysis issue though, and the bad dreams aren't really much of a problem. It seemed to stop a few years back, I think that the moving of a small part of one's body gives one the confidence that it's possible to "move" back into the body and move it.
In the book "Journeys Out of Body" by Monroe (one of the first good modern books on the topic) he mentions this strategy and how it helped him overcome sleep paralysis. I agree with it, if I ever feel like I can't move in my sleep or as I'm trying to wake up I can now quickly overcome the feeling and I usually can just sit right up quickly. Its odd but it's as though there's a confidence in me now through slightly overcoming the occasional experience and I can feel strong enough to do this.

Perhaps this should help. For the nightmares, it is good to appeal to a higher power (depending on one's personal preference) and that might help them go away.

hope you are all well,

Bill
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:54 am

About food and diet, I just wanted to add that some psychics say to eat more meat than usual in order to increase your psychic ability.

There are a lot of good chemicals in meat besides just nutrients and vitamins. For instance, Tyramine is a chemical that can cause the release of stored monoamines, such as dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.

High levels of dopamine can put you in a state of euphoria that could be very conducive to tapping into psychic awareness.
Back to top Go down

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:53 am

So Nck,

you are saying that we all should eat more meat....
Back to top Go down
bonifaesh

bonifaesh

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: food...well also a question.   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:37 pm

This is neat, the meat suggestion confirms what I've heard from many psychics as well. At first I thought it was odd, especially with so much focus in today's day on vegetarianism, (and yes some of the pyshcics I know are strict vegetarians and some are vegans) but most of my psychic acquaintances and friends are habitual consumers of beef (among other meats). Aside from helping to "ground energies" (as does chocolate and as do nuts as well), it helps with various other things (including as Nick mentions providing various nutrients that are hard to come by or nonexistent in other foods). The dopamine part is neat, it makes a lot of sense now that I think about how one feels after eating meat.
Ever since I started experimenting with food changes I've also noticed it helps in ways that are balancing also, and as mentioned before sometimes it helps me get back to sleeping (usually in a more calm and deep way). Sometimes with too much of a vegetarian diet I can feel almost hyper and the proteins and other components of beef or sometimes milk products are very useful to center my energy so it's not all over the place.

Wow, now I'm only posting about food....sorry.

I have a question for all of you relating to timing with obe's though. Sometimes for me it seems easier to do projections in the morning, or to have obe's in the morning, maybe a bit after I've woken up from my usual sleep routine. Do any of you have experience with this type of morning obe? I've had this happen in various parts of the world and the mornings are somewhat easier for me for some reason. Perhaps my mind was more relaxed and used to the deeper wavelengths of the sleep state, but I'm curious if this is the same for any of you.
The first time I "got out" consciously was during an evening, but after that time it seemed to get easier and I'd do it more in the mornings after finishing my sleep. It's less involuntary now than it used to be, so I don't always do it as much, but it's interesting.
A friend of mine who does this quite often also seems to have an hour in the mornings when he chooses to meditate and often has an obe.

Well anyway, sorry to digress about the food. Maybe some of you have had this type of experience though after the usual sleep patterns.

Hope you are all well.

Bill
Back to top Go down
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Yes bonifaesh,

my lucid dreams are very often happening after I woke up in the morning. I go to bed rather late each day at least 3 am, my work starts normally at 1 pm to 9 pm. I sometimes set my alarm to 7 or 8 in the morning to get things done … but quite often I am too tired and just turn the alarm off and sleep again for up to another few hours … its pretty much after I woke up through the alarm that lucid dreaming starts.

Pretty funny tho that sometimes I so clearly live the dream that I don’t want to interrupt it although I already think about waking up and going to work … a few times already I glimpsed at my watch to see how much time I have left till I really have to get up … and I can dream on the same dream where I stopped after glimpsing at the watch although that doesn’t work everytime.

I belive OBE’s or lucid dreams wont happen if you are too tired.

Wilfried
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:00 pm

this subject concerning meat makes a lot of sense to actually, often in times of a weaker feeling psyche, i eat a lot of protein to help balance my body out and increase my focus on the world around me. i usually choose foods that are high in protein and similiar to meats however, or better meats, like fish, shellfish, almonds, cashews, avacados, etc. this also makes sense when i think of a friend of mine (who i would prefer to leave nameless here) who is a nephew of the dalai lama. almost all he eats is steak, and almost all he drinks is beer. he has powerful influential dreams every night.

anyway, to stay on subject here, i have only experience sleep paralysis once, about 3 years ago. i was in my bed, and it didn't feel like i had been asleep very long, when i "woke up". i had a strong sense there was someone in the room with me, and i couldn't focus my eyes, everything was very blurry, and i could make out these just barely audible sounds that were somewhere between an electric buzzing, traffic (there would have been no traffic where we were living at that time of night), and voices. i felt as though i was trapped against my bed, and felt very much like the room appearing to be my room was an illusion put up around me, and no matter how hard i tried i could not move so much as a finger. i decided to just keep trying to move and stay concious during it though, and after about.....15 or 20 minutes?.....i finally moved my hand a bit, and managed to roll myself off of my bed. couldn't sleep for a while after that, it was a bit frightening, but i haven't had it happen since then. i don't sleep near as much as i used to though, i really don't need to. i sleep maybe 4-7 hours now and feel fine, while i used to need about 10 hours a night.
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male
Number of posts : 50

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Aliens   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:12 pm

On the alien thing Nick, these beings have the ability to change the vibratory rate of the particles making up reality so as to be able to walk through walls ect without hindrance, so this is the way they are able to do such amazing things... Wink
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:07 pm

It's not the wall they change -- it's themselves. If you watch the movie on Youtube which my Dark Secret video is in response to, then you will see the full explanation of how these beings literally change the frequency of mater that makes up their bodies and their space crafts, so they are able to do impossible things because they have no mass.
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male
Number of posts : 50

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:09 am

Sorry for the misunderstanding, that is of course what i meant ie that they change the contactees and their own vibratory rate to be able to perfom such amazing feats, and they can of course extend that to say a wall but it is alot easier to do it to their own bodies/that of the contactee they can even bend lightwaves so as to be able to hover with a craft above your house and directing all the lightwaves from the craft such that the house next to you would see nothing Very Happy that explains ALOT about massive sightings seen only by a few and not an entire area... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:27 am

Oscar, it's interesting that you mention thinking the aliens were coming to get you. My earliest sleeping paralysis, that I remember was when I was 6/7 years old, I thought the very same thing! So, weird!

One of my weirder experiences with sleep paralysis was a couple of years ago when hubby was out of town. I woke up feeling paralyzed and felt like I was falling of the bed. But I wasn't at all. I kind of felt like my right arm and head were separated. I was really frightened and said outloud something like "Jesus is my lord and savior". And a second later I heard what I just said repeated in my voice right next to me. I was not an echo and was crystal clear. Very strange. I can't say for sure it was a partial obe.

Anyway, those are my most memorable SP moments. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sleep Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Paralysis   Sleep Paralysis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleep Paralysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Astral Journeys-
Jump to: