The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's talk about doseage of the elixer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2022-05-09

Let's talk about doseage of the elixer Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk about doseage of the elixer   Let's talk about doseage of the elixer Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 5:11 pm

Ive taken commercially pharmaceutical and scientific manufactured colloids of gold solution orally for years.
Remember the higher the ppm parts per million determine the multiplaction and the dose recommended i think anything over 500 ppm should only be taken in table spoons once a day.

I am not a fan of contacting other entities and stuff like that I think Nick was mentally ill to a degree or took too much of the stone to where it caused his brain to start malfunctioning . He seemed troubled young man from the get go just trying to find purpose and meaning in alchemy but went to far. I feel like he wanted to start a real cult as he kind of has but you get what i mean a troubled man seeking value i. The wrong places. He did however for me reveal for me the secret path to the medicine with concise and clear direction with very little secrecy because of his grwping hate to the covetedness of these secret orders.

He was right about many things and extremely speculative in many regards almost too woowoo and unstable. If he were alive i would serve as his humble student

He made this forum which has transcends his ego and soul and created a secret mystery school

Acalana likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://covivitas.com/

Let's talk about doseage of the elixer
Page 1 of 1