The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2022-05-09

The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Empty
PostSubject: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2023 3:39 pm

Dear master iv[ followed thyne advice and multiplied my stone with
Fire of Ma'at until now it is 1000 parts per million.
Honor gratitude to him that lead me down the labryth of the alchemical practice. No i care not of greed dear Sophia i want not such a cursed substance that could turn base metals to gold. I wish not to be like that tragic Greek king.
My work dear Sophia i emplore thee to reveal to me a medicine that can heal both physically but also mentally.  
And so thanks to him sir ∴N.D.C∴ honored Lord you did as you wilt and
Though these hypocrites curse you eho use your own forum let us instead see you in honor. No one is perfect.
I saught the Egyptian mystery schools of craftsmanship and the freemasonic secret initiation of DMT Haschisch and Colloidal gold or silver as means to set that individuals life in a life of honesty self honestly.

Technology has evovlee yes indeed and now the brotherhoods need not hide nor can hide the secret of the real Rose crucible the real meaning behind the name rosecrucian. They cannot hide the Egyptians used electrolysis to coat jewelry and make copper and silver tinticures to fight infection. The Egyptians did know that copper killed infection and thar silver coins could purify water. Through electrolyisis the real medicine of gold can be made and it is safe and used to treat cancer but that is another thread i have addressed with evidence.

The medicine from gold enhances long life but this is relative to that individuals genetics

Gold relives inflammation this has been known for thousands of years and has been proven by modern science

Gold nanoparticles make the epidermis more flexible because at the right nano size they enter the cell and for reasons notentirely sure cause the skin cells as a whole to be more flexible and fine.

Take high doses of gold nanoparticles stimulate DMT hallucinations that are extremely brief could be that the gold particles crossing the brain barrier stimulate the petutiary gland. Since gold is  non corrosive in the body but it doesn't mean it is not reactive gold nanoparticles release no ions that could damage cells and and exceed through the human body

I do not think it is possible to transmute metals into gold sorry thats just
How I feel but the stone itself does exist becuse Ive made one but only stopped at the albedo stage and was literally soon stolen from me via the post office. Like wow someone at that post office was either just a theif or there was a group

The Stone which I aim to make is colloidal gold stone glass metallic material through smelting once the salts and gold have thtoughly blended .

]
The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  906d1610
The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  20230126
The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  20230125
The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Screen30The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  20230127

Best part is there is no carcinogenic byproducts that permeate the elixer hydrogen oxygen and chlorine are vaporized immediately .
The ingredients are sodium citrate a common preservative and. Caking agent in food
100 mg of salt - no iodine - a very small pinch

150 mg Sodium Citrate - a tiny bit more of a pinch

600 ml of distilled H2O

1 drop corn syrup

Gold anode

Copper cathode

Heat to 80-85 c

30 volts DC

about 1 hour.

This is for 600 ml

For 1000 ml, the big beaker, you multiply the amounts by 1.6

Other secondhand compounds colloidal copper fom anode very necessary metabolite and colloidal gold a non reactive compound that has a proud effect boost of the human chemical electoamgnetic nervous system. Pasing through the body harmlessly unlike silver which is highly reactive
Most hate  flower but to lead is lead and to gold gold is gold.
.]https://youtu.be/1lYtJ7jlABoThe elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Screen34

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colloidal_gold
The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Screen33The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Otolam10
The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Ae7d6d10The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Inri10[/uThe elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  42448910The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Hqdefa10

Last edited by IAOhohenheim on Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:25 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://covivitas.com/
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2023 4:31 pm

Such a high multiplication i would take smaller doses of this although no know gold toxicity has ever been found except in interacting gold chloride which is a neurotoxin. This process cannot create gold chloride thank the holy Egyptian priests . I think no colloidal gold that has been reduced through chemical reaction with gold choride should ever be ingested because you can never be sure there are not trace amounts of gold chloride. Electrolysis is the healthiest method so long as you have some decent experience with electricity because of the danger of the current. As long as your clamps are set you just let it be. How tao.

My critics say that there are toxic funes being massively produced as if I was electroplating lol.
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2018-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 10:13 am

IAOhohenheim wrote:

Such a high multiplication i would take smaller doses of this although no know gold toxicity has ever been found except in interacting gold chloride which is a neurotoxin. This process cannot create gold chloride thank the holy Egyptian priests . I think no colloidal gold that has been reduced through chemical reaction with gold choride should ever be ingested because you can never be sure there are not trace amounts of gold chloride. Electrolysis is the healthiest method so long as you have some decent experience with electricity because of the danger of the current. As long as your clamps are set you just let it be. How tao.

My critics say that there are toxic funes being massively produced as if I was electroplating lol.

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 10:16 am

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 1:16 pm

Higher ppm is just a modern way of speaking on multiplications
And with this critisizim I think we would all of to see your efforts
And lab. Exactly.

Besides the obvious redictulious ignorant critzim
This stuff is powerful but with little to no side effects
I said before Ive been ingesting ruby red colloidal gold
As well as 24k leaf for over 10 years now with no negative side
Effects especially not psychology. Speaking from my
Own experience making your own elixer then just buying
It online is way more rich and high quality. I would give this medicine away if I could because I want my critics and those seeking
It for ritual and heal reasons. It can really help with dermatological ailments. The elixer becomes phosphoresent emminating this ruby glow after so many mtiplcations.
But criticism is cool and needed for a healthy dialogue.
I would say study as many alchemical manuscripts and emblems and you will see gold is the seed for the medicine of longevity and youthful apparence as well as higher emotional and intellectual enhancnent.
My elixer born from the electrical alchemical fire is also unreactive with salt! I poured a few table spoons in a glass of elixer expecting the particles to immediate conjugate but they did not this is significant because it means my particles shall maintain their structural integrity for passing through the body and smelting i to the quarts silicate glass but capable of being made into a red powder or sharded apart and taken as a dose

Thanks to this substsnce you can do drug test COVID tests a huge important technology for testing in the medicines!

If anything you can see above your own ego and infinile expectations for transmutations of Base metals, living literally forever, or wherever you morons are looking for. The alchemical texts point to gold as the seed of great medicine
Look a the other practical uses like curing cancer literally lol.
I dont know what you expect from alchemy for golden rain bow light to come shooting out your gfhgfh lol. This is about medicine and gold and silver are Neurocatalyists .
Go suck up your funes of arsenic literal mercury literal sulfur i do not care lol.

All i can say from here is make it yourself and learn your basic chemistry before you s h i t on something that could help you out alot. At least dont diminish the effort of others who actually do the work and prove it lol.

I just pitty you not only for being limited i your knowledge but the fact that you think you know and you have nothing to show for it.
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 5:32 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 5:46 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 5:48 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 5:52 pm

Even though collodial gold was one of the very first things I created in alchemy

I am a mineral alchemist
Even though I know how
I do not specialize in making edible things for now.

Nothing on my yt channel is edible
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 5:54 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 5:57 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 5:57 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 7:44 pm

I'm sorry for being rude

Last edited by IAOhohenheim on Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 8:05 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 8:07 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! is bs snake oil   The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 8:58 pm

*monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! is bs snake oil that is why it is a dumb pseudoscientific scam theory. A prevention of the ancient Egyptian and rosecucian honor of the the sacred triad necessary to create the rose crucible the medicine for speeding up awareness if used to evolve. Salt is and must be prepared well as a body for the real medicine gold or whatever metal you would wish to make one of.the salt would be the alkahest the non toxic natural means of dissolving metals into oxides and colloids. Most alchemist where unfortunalty too open-minded thinking there was such a thing as a substance that could create something frrom nothing practically.
The world if chemistry was a complete mystery to these ancient people's who began to work with actual extractions . Paracelsus is credited to be the first European to release that compounds could be extracted from things and plants and isolated to treat .
Salt is nothing without colloidal metals to bond and form a physical powder or crystal to store.
Salts for the dry method are extremely sparce and the other ingredients are not salt sodium citrate a preservative baking ingreient and corn syrup or its molecular equivalent .
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 10:02 pm

Last edited by Acalana on Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

IAOhohenheim likes this post

Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 10:16 pm

Exactly
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Making the stone of silver    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 1:38 am

Acalana likes this post

Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 8:23 am

IAOhohenheim wrote:
I'm sorry for being rude

Thank you

I apologize if I was rude at all too

IAOhohenheim likes this post

Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 1:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 4:33 pm

Last edited by Acalana on Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 9:14 pm

Acalana wrote:
IAOhohenheim wrote:

Whil higher volts does go quicker I have personally found that the lower the voltage the more nano the metal disaggregates

I usually use 5v

Also technically when u see silver as a white color it means it is bound to chloride. Not that it is bad or anything just saying that the color is always an indicator of the insoluble silver chloride

Obviously its not toxic like this

No it is yellow now just as colloidal gold you silly

1000ml
150mgsalt
225mgsodium citrate
One drop of corn syrup.

This does not generate silver chloride. I mean do you understand the quantities involved are so minute there are little to no poisons being produced.

Maybe if I put it in a gram by gram electrolyitic process then yes you would probably produce silver chloride . Lol
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 9:32 pm

Acalana wrote:
IAOhohenheim wrote:

Whil higher volts does go quicker I have personally found that the lower the voltage the more nano the metal disaggregates

I usually use 5v

Also technically when u see silver as a white color it means it is bound to chloride. Not that it is bad or anything just saying that the color is always an indicator of the insoluble silver chloride

Obviously its not toxic like this
The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  20230132
It is almost 200pm really high for silver think what you want I feel fine taking it
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 9:41 pm

[The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  15202210
quote="Acalana"]
IAOhohenheim wrote:
I'm sorry for being rude

Thank you

I apologize if I was rude at all too[/quote]

Different multiplications of silver
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity    The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The elixer nanno gold enhances mental clarity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next