The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why most underestimate suspended atoms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2022-05-09

Why most underestimate suspended atoms  Empty
PostSubject: Why most underestimate suspended atoms    Why most underestimate suspended atoms  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 4:25 am

I assume this is mostly of the ignorance that these metals exist in a suspended ionized state achieved best by electrolysis.
The nano particles that are prepared correctly through the right ingredients and voltage and knowledge through experience that the ruby red are the size of the particles smell enough to permeate almost every cell I'm the human body including the blood brain barrier. There are literally no side effects from ingesting the gold but there are defiantly benefits from taking the gold vs not taking ruby red. Clarity of mind and motivation from laziness are the biggest things ive noticed with myself which has been cool. Well prepared ruby red stone does not taste of anything not salt nor metal. Silver has a pretty loud taste that is metallic if you have taken colloidal silver.
These atoms are super charged metabolite ready elements broken down through electrolytic process of alchemy. I realize that taking collidal copper from other metals made me see that ionic colloidal copper a fundamental metabolite is much better assimilated in the body in this form. What does that say for others like magnesium and zinc stones.
Back to top Go down
https://covivitas.com/
Acalana

Acalana

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2018-01-06

Why most underestimate suspended atoms  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why most underestimate suspended atoms    Why most underestimate suspended atoms  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 11:10 pm

Yeh they all become potable the more nano they are
But each has its own unique properties in their exalted states

Anionic state means it has electrons to donate instead of steal
The microbes need that for energy
Our cells need it for energy

You can create spagyric remedy from anything and elevate its auric feild
All that is needed is to seperate the matter into three parts
Its salt (potash) its water and its soul(oil)

Then take those three extracted parts and recombine them.
Back to top Go down

Why most underestimate suspended atoms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: