The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Empty
PostSubject: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:17 am

I have deliberated about telling this , but it appears that this is what this thread is for, so here goes. I was just discovering this site. Eagerly reading, clicking links, reading more. I was so excited to learn something positive, as I'd been in bed for 3 months after surgery that didn't go so well. A lot of pain and I couldn't walk. I was reading about Nick, and the time he had communicated with friends mentally. The thought of making the elixir was something that gave me hope, at least I had to try. I don't know about gold, but I think if it happens I'll know what to do. Anyway... I was feeling very happy to "meet" Nick, thinking what an extraordinary person he must be to share without a price tag what he had spent years to learn. Then something happened. I saw a tall white lady, who had lights spinning around her, like stars. She gestured to my left shoulder, above my heart, to the right, and a light came from her hand, and into me, or touched me and disappeared, I'm not sure, but I felt intense joy, bringing tears. I said something stupid like "A light fairy!" and as soon as I said that she was gone. I knew I'd said the wrong thing, because she was no fairy, but the feeling of peace, and joy was so strong, I slept well for the first time in a long time. The next morning or whenever I woke up, I didn't hurt. I got up and walked. I kept getting better. It felt like I had a blast of healing from this being. I read that just by doing the work it attracts attention, but I was only thinking and planning. I felt that someone came to see who I was, and just by being in this presence I was profoundly affected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: It's OK   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:14 am

I'm the one replying to my own story. But here is why. I thought maybe I should not talk about it, as is the rule. But this is the place to write about it, if I am not mistaken. We are supposed to share, so I did. I thought it was maybe a dream. But no dream has made me walk before. So if it was a dream, I am thankful just as much. Today after I told this truth, another unexplainable thing happened. It was good. So I can only conclude that there is a good energy about this. Call it what you may. I know most may think I'm crazy. Maybe I am. But it's crazy good. I wonder if any others have noticed good things happening after joining this group? It does not matter to me if you believe my truth. I ask has anyone else noticed a good "something" since they became involved? Just asking. I doubt that I'm the only one. It was OK for me to tell my story as far as I can tell so far. I could go into my childhood, my past psychic experiences, which were many, but this is now. I am just here, like everyone else. I have some ideas about collecting the dew, and different energies but I don't want to post unless it seems right. Dr. Bach's flower remedies got me thinking about the dew. There are plants that may be used for many things. I think the dew from these plants, many of which bloom in the spring can improve and influence the outcome of the elixir. I have a list of characteristics of different plants influence if anyone is interested. I am such a newbie, I don't even know why I'm here, but here I am.

Last edited by rivergirl on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:29 am

Wow, it finally happened!

I think the spirit you saw was Cassandra, my spirit guide. For a long time I wanted her to visit the people on this forum and especially people who find my website and have a desire to meet with me.

And I think she is finally starting to visit people and give some loving energy which is from the both of us. Every day I when I'm meditating, usually at night, I try and give as much positive energy as I can to the people who have been led to me and my work, and this alchemy path to a new life.

I hope she visits you again, and also visits many other people on this forum, because once she visits you, everything will start to fall in place and all the coincidences will align to guide you to the place you need to be in life.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:48 am

I want to thank you very much for all you do for us.
We are all grateful to be here.

Thank You
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thank you so much!   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Thank you Nick! I am most grateful. Another visit from Cassandra is most welcome! I'm thrilled she may be back... I promise not to call her a "light fairy" next time. I don't think she liked that. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:50 am

Rivergirl, can I ask what day it was this happened? And about what time?

If you read my bio then you know when I'm sleeping and I have a lucid dream, I always use that chance to ask my higher mind to materialize Cassandra, and then a powerful rush of energy comes over me just like when you astral project. I think it's probably the brain releasing a large amount of DMT and sending it to a very specific receptor site.

Anyway, every time that happens, she always materializes somewhere else around the world instead of where I am. So perhaps if you tell me the day you had the visit, I can try and remember what I was doing at that time. And it wouldn't have to necessarily be at night, because I take naps in the daytime sometimes also.
Back to top Go down
Crestington

Crestington

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:23 pm

This reminds me of something that happened to me a few weeks back. I was half asleep on a Saturday morning and I heard knocking. This sound was coming from within, like someone was trying to get into my head. It was polite and kept up for a couple minutes and I even heard my name called loud enough that I checked outside to see if someone was at the door. I didn't think it was worth mentioning but it could have been Cassandra trying to meet me. It would be hard for Cassandra to visit me without knowing she was coming first, I feel like it has always been only me and it's the way that I like it, I would like to meet Cassandra but I am not looking for a Spirit Guide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:45 am

It was 2/24 or 2/25. Late at night. Probably 3-4am maybe 5 central time US. It was around that time.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Well, happened to me too.
The first night that I had a contact with Frater Nickolas trough the forum happened that during my night sleep a energy of love and well being come to me.
I wake up in a "BALNEO of freshness".
But "She" play me a trick: I didn't find my steel ring made from a nail of an horse-shoe. I found it on the balcony...

May be had a ride in the moorning dew... Wink

Anyway I'm not jocking about it but, sincerly, I'm more concerned with the sincereand warm attitude of Nick and all of you.

Love. Zosimo
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:48 pm

On the night of the 24th of February, I did indeed have an experience with a lucid dream and tried to materialize my spirit guide, and in fact, I even remember seeing her manifesting somewhere else instead of where I was, but I assumed it was a dream.

I remember that night specifically because it was 2 days before I left for my little sisters wedding.

See, I knew if you told me the date, it would be one I remembered.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: wow   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:39 am

That is incredible, though I kind of knew...I wonder if you got any impressions of this place, my room is green, with a high cathedral ceiling with a large wooden beam going across, and the wall facing east is all windows. It was dark however, only the light of a candle and my laptop screen. Spirit was standing to my right, facing east. Such a presence of light and love. I'll never forget it. To tell the truth if I never get anything else from this (May moon rained out-it was non-stop for two weeks) I'll still feel blessed. I'm hoping for better luck in June. I just hope it stays cool enough at night. Thank you for this chance. You are a very strong and positive force. Thank you doesn't even come close to any words I'd like to say to you. But I send you my most positive energy and love
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:48 pm

All I remember from that night is being once again disappointed that she manifested somewhere else again, and I assumed like most of the other times, I would never know if it was a dream or if someone was really affected by her manifestation. But now I know something positive came from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:52 am

Rivergirl, that sounds like such an amazing experience! I'm not sure what I would've done if a figure had entered my room like that! Smile I just hope I feel the same sense of peace when it happens.

I would like share my lesser experience with you guys, if I may.

Before I found this site I had seen a couple of orbs in my room one night. That is what actually lead me to this site. I had been looking for information on them and bumped into Nick's YouTube channel. I registered Feb 28th, so it must have been a day or so before that time that I saw them. A couple of days after the first experience I was lying in bed and a white light wafted over the top of my covers and I could feel it somehow. And this spirit stayed with me for a few days. I know this because during the day it would touch my face and my feet like a kind of tickle. Plus, I also experienced an object go missing to reappear a day later in a very obvious place, like Zosimo. During that time, also, I received an e-mail through a contact form of one my old blogs. It came from a spam IP and the only thing the message said was 'provide permission'. Which I kind of thought was related, but didn't really know what to do about it. But, now I'm thinking back how Nick says he would receive e-mails from unidentifiable ips and such. Anyway, I was nervous about speaking directly to this spirit, as I've never experienced anything like that before. After, the spirit left, though, I continued to see lots of lights and flashes and strobe light lights by the ceiling and would experience strange waves of energy at bedtime. Then one morning it all stopped and I felt a great loss and quietness. Since then, however, I do think someone or something trys to get my attention once in a while but flicking the lights or restarting my pc.

I have no idea if these experiences are because of my finding this forum. But, I thought I would share. I definitely have been speeding down a road of spiritual enlightenment. Which has lead me into all sorts of places and transformation.

Thanks again Nick for this site! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:19 pm

Dear Fr. Nick,
Let me express very humbly and sincerely that trying to give a "human" shape to a spirit, an idea, an angel or a though can be very dangerous and that in this experience we should be protected not only ina metaphisical sense but for what concern our emotive life.
Some year ago I had an accident because of my weak energy after this kind of experiment and after that for a period of some year a lot of situations collapsed and made me sweat a lot...
Anyway I read some year ago about a man who practiced deeply this "astral path" being very, very, very karmically concerned to this way from his childhood: but this stuff is not the center of the universe.
Anyway I met him, was a very kind man, his name was Daskalos - He was from Cypre - and a writer wrote about his life, a certain Markides...
He was a very known healer and a man of great hearth.
Being always under OBE energies display... He drunk a lot of coffee to keep his phisical hearth up...

Zosimo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:35 pm

these are exactly the kinds of things i'm so thrilled to read about! I'm so happy you can walk again rivergirl!!!! thats just amazing. Lots of positivity has come from this path including getting to know wonderful people. Its easy to get attached to people here because we're all like minded and on similar spiritual paths.

I use to be visited by mostly things that frightened me at night and now I keep my room spirit proof so that I can rest in peace Wink So most spirits would have a heck of a time breaking my seal now a days but it would be interesting to meet someone with such strong positive and loving energy.

I encourage everyone to continue speaking of these experiences in order to have some kind of recorded documentation of the miraculous,strange and supernatural events that happen when one is involved with this art.

I send my love and encouragement to all,

-val
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:01 am

Hello Nick! I'm glad you know that something positive is happening! It was fun walking out in the dew early this morning. Thanks Nick! For everything. Really. I'm sending you some extra good wishes. I get the feeling you could use it today. Please tell me I'm wrong! There is no such thing as too much positive energy as far as I'm concerned. Harmony, I see you are a weaver! What dyes and mordant do you use? Dreamnotez, I love your spunk! I hope your family members are doing well. Zosimo, interesting perspective. I wonder what you mean by putting a face on a spirit. Do you mean in concept, or some sort of creation? Best wishes to everyone on this waxing June moon! This one has me bouncing off the walls! I've waited and waited for this! bounce I guess we all have!
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:41 am

Mia cara,
I mean that shaping an energy in the form of a human been can be even miracolous - for istance it works for healing smbd or to help smbd - but it's very tiring and in ways that we can't, in that moment, feel entirely.
This is dangerous because it takes time before you understand that you are so tired.
When you create an "angel" of smbd, and speak very gently to It, and heal It, and love It, something new in the universe is happening that takes a lot of strenght and a particular kind of it.
When I was a child in Italy there were those guys who had an "ancient kind of prana", not so spiritual or subtle, but a stiky one that they can smear and rub on your naked parts of the body... And they had always a so strong caracter, and the only way for them to recharge was on a beach, breathing the sea air and putting feets and legs in the sea.
That is the kind of energy that you need to do such things, and you can have but, please, be carefull.
I'm sure that the stone can restore you that kind of ancestral energy that, usually, comes from the genetic-spiritual heritage of a family.

I think that is usefull, of course, to feed our energy in any sense, but is better to use directly the energy of the body masses and electricity, or the energy of our will and the pranic flow that we can immediatly feel and increase without angelic concerns: becouse Abramelin already informed us that the nature of the angel in "amphiteron" that means "double", that means that concentrating it in a shape you are at the same time performing your best and...

First of all we have to be able to walk.
After that we can learn how to drive a simple car.
And then we can drive any car...
Who works differently has a particular karma and can't teach to other people.

And there's something more important than "performing" in any sense, that is living...
This is my thought.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:10 am

Thank you Zosimo! I'm just learning to walk...
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:43 pm

So, for instance, _, you can practice the meditation that our Bros. explain somewhere in the forum: I mean the visualization of the light in your eyes, and being open to the space of your breath, your "common" sight, and your walk. If you stay with your breath doing your daily concerns you are no more with the emo-thinking, the dreaming state that can pull your leg all the life long bringing you here and there... But you are free. Now, in this very moment !
In one breath you inspire all the universe...

sunny

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:11 am

_,
When I was a young man like you I ask myself "why I should mantain the pic of her face always in my mind"...
No way. I didn't want to have my heart full of this curse.
Becuase a gilr or a woman come and go, and love is more simple and powerful than this.
The bliss of life is before all this stuff.
From that day on I want to mantain in my mind the open sight of this mysterious, wonderful world, all at once, all in this very glance that's the sight of the One, all in this very breath.
Aah !

(Then you can even marry or... etc...)
Remember, remember, remember, and never be frustrated but always laugh, even with the face in the mud. Even the mud we use in alchemy.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:03 pm

I agree with you Zosimo, if more people lived like that the world would be a better place, the stuff you talk about is the exact same thing Eckhart tolle mentions in his book THE POWER OF NOW, im sure youve allready heard of it or had the chance to read it, if not check it out... Like a Star @ heaven

PS (In my opinion its one of the best books of all time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: still walking   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:22 am

and starting to fly...the strangest thing...my hair just blew across my face, and stayed there doing that until I smoothed it away...no reason...such a feeling of love...no words...
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:39 am

Very Happy Love

Zosimo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Love   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:44 pm

I love you Right back at ya, Zosimo!
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:12 pm

Eckhart,
Ah, this name remembers me something...
A domenican Meister monk of the medieval times, a man with no opinions before the open sight of the One.

Anyway I love books, and I read a lot, but I do prefer the living power who bring us in every breath and step on the not meaningful path of life.
No meaning. Death, Life, Tears, Laugh. But Splendor Solis.
The purest evidence everywhere.
Love.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit   My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Night at the Forum / Visit from a Spirit
Page 1 of 1