The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have completed

Go down 
+2
bonifaesh
NDC
6 posters
AuthorMessage

I have completed Empty
PostSubject: I have completed   I have completed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:25 am

It is finished. I have tasted this elixir and it tasted sweet and kind of like a chemical of some sort. I cannot put my finger on it. I know this, I have had extreme dreams of importance and control. I need more time to explain right now I do not have it.

Jamar
Back to top Go down

I have completed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have completed   I have completed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:15 am

wow finished already? Shocked
congratulation jamar, I'm sure many questions awaits you here, please do take your time
Back to top Go down

I have completed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have completed   I have completed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:36 am

That was quick, did you go the whole time or did you opt for some of the alternative quick paths being discussed?

Traci
Back to top Go down

I have completed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have completed   I have completed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:45 am

I have done one with quick path. The other one is still coming along. I haven't had time to try to dissolve gold with it but it would be done probably really soon.
Back to top Go down

I have completed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have completed   I have completed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:01 am

Congratulations Jamar!!! I sincerely look forward to your further explanation when the time is right. I curtsy to you and your efforts with highest respect!

Kathryn

Last edited by kathryn on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelled Jamars name incorrectly)
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

I have completed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have completed   I have completed Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:02 pm

If you used the fast distillation path, then I must warn you to be very careful not to ingest too much before you know the strength of the elixir.

For example, the Reusentstein process makes a dissolvent so powerful, that after dissolving gold, the 1st stone made is already multiplied to the 4th order which would kill you if you ingested even one drop.

I think the dew water itself can only be but so powerful, but if it can make gold into the 4th stone and skip the first three degrees, then it's a mighty powerful philosophical mercury you are dealing with.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
bonifaesh

bonifaesh

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-13

I have completed Empty
PostSubject: Some notes on the elixir   I have completed Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:12 pm

Hi Everyone,

Jamar congrats on finishing the process. I wanted to include a little of my experience so far with this stuff. It seems that after the digestion process alone the elixir is already strong enough to do some interesting things.
Occasionally I have handled it and if some of the evaporated water, that maybe was on the stopper, touches my hand something interesting happens. By about one day later my skin has been slightly eaten through (just the surface layer, but a noticeable amount), though there is no itch or stinging as there might be with acids or bases that I'm used to. I've used rain water and masada sea salt mainly for this batch. It putrefied for a few weeks before I put it in balneo.
Again this is before the high heat part, I have it in a very large container and I needed to move it and tweak my set up occasionally.

With this very large batch I now have a smell that is very much like that of honey (perhaps because I used a cork?), no salty smell. It's pleasant but just smelling the material seems enough to heighten my mental state and seems to give me the ability to sleep a lot less without being as tired, which says a good deal about it.

Anyway, be careful handling the material. As Nick mentioned it burned a small part of his tongue when he took a drop directly (and that was probably stronger than this since it went through the high heat part). It doesn't feel like much when it first touches your hands but it's good to wash it off, or use gloves. Perhaps for most of us all we need to do is be careful if we are taking small amounts out to ingest because the walls of the flask may have the evaporated water on them.

I've also noticed that it has made the room it is stored in much more peaceful, I tend to always want to come in here to relax. It's a great effect, I'm sure I'll be wearing some in a pendant (perhaps with metals dissolved in it) at some point.

All my best to all of you, I hope your processes are going well and that dew collection is fruitful.

Bill
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

I have completed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have completed   I have completed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:05 am

You'll probably also notice that because it makes the room more peaceful, it also makes you want to completely repaint and redecorate that entire room to be more conducive to peace. My lab has black walls (but high gloss so they reflect light almost like a mirror and you can see yourself in the walls) and now I want to repaint the walls and let more natural light in through the windows. I had the windows covered up because I don't want the neighbors to catch a glimpse of my distillation setup and think I'm cooking up drugs.

But now I'm putting in blinds that let the sun light come in, but prevent the neighbors from seeing into the room.

Also I had to move my computer to an entirely different room, and dedicate the lab to just the making of the elixirs. Technology being present in the lab seems unacceptable to me now for some reason, and I'm not comfortable using the computer in the lab anymore.

It's very strange, because before making this elixir, I very much liked having my office in the same room as the lab equipment, but now I use separate rooms for each. The elixir seems to demand to be the center of attention, and I often day dream about having some giant awesome egyptain-like laboratory with the elixir sitting in the center in a flask being held by a 30 foot tall egyptain statue of some kind.

Perhaps it's just the subconscious mind becoming more and more impressed with the power of the elixir, so it makes you have an overwhelming desire to make a beautiful lab with the elixir as the center of attention. Or maybe there really is some energy emitting from the elixir that gives you such a strong feeling of peace, you start desiring the room to look more peaceful and beautiful.

Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

I have completed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have completed   I have completed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Nick, you are wonderful!

J
Back to top Go down
Hyramposey

Hyramposey

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-12

I have completed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have completed   I have completed Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:08 am

Jamar,

Congrats on your completion! cheers I'm looking very much forward to maybe see some pics and your sharing the details of the experience. I can feel the excitement and positive feelings emanating just from what you have reported in short form so far.....

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for Bretheren to dwell together in unity. It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard, that went down to the skirts of his garments. Make us oh Lord, worthy to possess and wise to enjoy so great a gift.....

Blessings,

Hyram farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HyramPosey

I have completed Empty
PostSubject: Elixir effects' update   I have completed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Dear Jamar,

Eight months have passed since you made the Elixir. Please let us know how it is working for you. We will be delighted to hear some data of its wonderful effects. Share with us the dosages and the duration of intake that you followed.

Best wishes,
George
Back to top Go down

I have completed Empty
PostSubject: Elixir effects' update   I have completed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:57 pm

Hello dear Bill,

Please give us an update on your experiences with the Elixir's digestion. By the way, I found an ancient Greek poem from Orpheus named "Orpheus Argonautica-hymns to the minerals" which clearly states that the true Elixir of Life is made of dew. Here is a translation of it: " In the nation of the Ones who live long, we arrived; who they live many long years and each year of theirs has twelve thousand months; with full moons that last one hundred years and they live in peace; without pain and strife and they find on the plants' leaves sweet food and from the immortal dew they make the divine drink from which all of them shine young and happy throughout the ages."

Best wishes,
George
Back to top Go down
Crestington

Crestington

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-13

I have completed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have completed   I have completed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:58 am

maybe he died from it....
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

I have completed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have completed   I have completed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:38 pm

It is a good reminder that the fast Reusenstein path can create such a powerful and dangerous stone without multiplying it. Of course if this is true it would be extremely dangerous.
Back to top Go down
goatz

goatz

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-01-11

I have completed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have completed   I have completed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:00 pm

I emailed him about 6-8 weeks ago and never got a reply. I thought that something may have happened to him also.

UPDATE: I re-emailed him and he said hes doing great! He also wanted me to Tell Nick and everyone he said hello and I hope they find what they are looking for.
Back to top Go down

I have completed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have completed   I have completed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Goatz,

Is there any way that you could pass Jamar's email along to me or give him a message for me?
Back to top Go down
goatz

goatz

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-01-11

I have completed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have completed   I have completed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Email me and I will give it to you. goatz4u@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have completed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have completed   I have completed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have completed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Health-
Jump to: