The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Been gone for a while

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Been gone for a while Empty
PostSubject: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:47 am

Sorry I've been gone for a while; had internet connection problems. But now I'm using my cell phone as a modem, so I can connect to the internet from my laptop anywhere, even out on the beach!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:02 pm

it is good to see you Nick. i have succeded. in making the elixir. although it was through the short path it was still completed. just thought id update you. well, i will see you soon. have a lot of work to do. contact me through email. i have interesting info to share.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:16 pm

hi travelingman777

which path are you talking about my friend?
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Hey that's awesome you made it by the fast REUSENSTEIN path!
I don't think I have your email though.

So it dissolved the gold? And you are making the stone now?
Did you smoke the dew before you did the distillation?

I believe you because I had a strong feeling that someone made it by the fast path, and that's why it was driving me nuts that my internet connection was n't working.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:16 am

2 good news in one day! sunny

Hi Nick & Jamar,

What a suspens ! Would that be possible to get more info to replicate this relatively fast successful Elixir story... during the long winter evenings while the Dew/Salt Elixir is quietly heating for several months ?
lol!

Hey, can we already talk of The Lost Academy's first success ! cheers

Cheers !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:39 pm

Welcome back Nick.... Congrats travellingman
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:26 pm

THE SAME !
cheers

zOsImO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Congratulations travelingman777.   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:54 pm

Congratulations travelingman777. Did you do the method with potassium bitartrate?
I attempted to try that method but I didn't have a sufficient heating source just a hot plate that only goes up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit which was unfortunately no where near enough to sublime the cream of tartar. I need to get a bunsen burner before I can try again.

Sincerely:

Silverdragon07 sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:40 am

seeing as to how i have a sister with herniated disks and a friend who is on the end side of terminal cancer= a quick path to getting the elixir is important for me, and i'm sure all of us, to know. I hope you'll be sharing more detailed information with us all and not just nick, please.

xoxo,
-val
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Hello, Dreamnotez
I am really sorry to hear about this. I had cancer too a while ago. There is a cure naturally. Apricot meat ingested with apricot seeds will cure cancer 100%, *(own experience). I hope you read this. Blessings Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:34 am

Apricot meat with apricot seeds? could you e-mail me with more information? my friend is about to die and anything would really help.

-val
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:09 am

He is right Dreamnotez you should look at the video from Dr. Robert Beck,he has discovered it.The secret is B17 vitamine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3gm1hLoIe4&feature=related
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:13 am

Hello Val,

I know how sensitive it is to have a friend or family with that type of ilness.
I myself am having the same experience.

If I had the elixir functioning already I´d be glad to send you some.

that`s not the case yet. I think there must be a long research on this elixir´s efficiency.

Depending on what type of cancer and what degree your friend has it can be cured , sometimes it´s too late already.

One thing that is being talked about a lot is the MMS protocol from Jim Humble.

I tested it in myself .it cured a flu in 24 hours. the taste is awfull though. its based on the chlorine dioxide gas wich can kill many patogenic and cancer cells very fast.

It says it can cure Malaria in 4 hours with 15 drops.

It´s unexpensive and there is a lot of literature it can cure cancer. even terminal.

I have an uncle who is dying of terminal lung cancer in a few hours. we gave it up already.

unfortunally his cancer developed at a really high speed. I tried to convince the family to use MMS but no one let me do it.

Sometimes you have the solution, but people are against the use of alternative
medicine. And I felt the pressure on me in that case. If it doesn´t cure or the person dies People will have someone to blame, you.! It´s a really odd situation.

Sometimes there is nothing we can do. it´s just the person´s karma. we have to accept it.

PS. The vitamin B17 is said to cure Cancer as well, but its hard to find the apricot
seeds. Aparently The FDA prohibits the use of it because the b17 has arsenic in its compounds.

Love. and good luck to your friend

Mauro
Back to top Go down
spagyricus

spagyricus

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:22 pm

Hello Val and Mauro,

I believe the substance you are refering to is sodium chlorite. Which when activated with and acid gives off chlorine dioxide breaks and down into nacl and o2.
This product is use to sanitize fish in processing plants. The name is Biocide. If you need some I can send some.

Spagyricus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:52 pm

Where did you get this information spagyricus?
Back to top Go down
spagyricus

spagyricus

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Dejan,

I work as an engineer designing sanitizing equipment. We are considering using this product in a vegetable washing device. The main reason is because it is a binary sanitizer. The product is called Keeper here is the website http://www.bio-cide.com/

Best regards,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:44 pm

Apricot seeds contain amygdaline or laetrile (trade name) hydrocyanic acid. Cancer cells and this acid/cyanide get deposited in body cells where there is little oxygen. So the acid/cyanide kills the cancer cells.

A better way is to give 3-4/day sweet almonds. They have the cyanide but not too much as bitter almonds.

Study Edgar Cayce from Nick’s home town Virginia Beach.

But to tell you the truth it is as Mauro says all deadly diseases are karma. A simple mechanical solution for cancer doesn’t exist, because it is the person’s spirit that calls the him/her home. The only way to cure cancer is to clean the emotional consciousness/body of its negative emotions. Btw the philosopher’s stone works on all 3 levels body mind and spirit. They are mostly fears. But who does believe that and wants to go for it. I know people who can tell the people’s fears for them to dissolve. Another way is Brandon Bays method in the book “The Journey”. She cured cancer herself.

Frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:17 pm

Hello Spagirycus.

MMS is really Sodium Clorite dilluted at 28% in distilled water.
You cannot give someone 100% pure powder of sodium clorite!!!!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

When combined with lemon juice or better citric acid after 3 minutes the solution
gives off chlorine dioxide wich is a gas that kills most of patogenic cells by
exploding them.

But you cantake just a few dorps of this, it really is a killer medicine. and it can kill you as well!.

So the prescription is 1 drop of MMS to 5 drops of citric acid to activate the reaction.
wait 3 minutes, put 1/4 glass of fresh water in, and swallow it as quickly as possible.

you should start with 1 drop a day until 15 drops maximum twice a day.

For Malaria or strong diseases you can take 10 to 15 drops immediatly it can cure cancer in two months and malaria in 4 hours!.

The chlorine dioxide was used to neutralize the attacks of anthrax after 9/11.

If you are going to use it, just close your nose with your fingers when swallowing . the smell is really umbearable. have some fruit juice after that , but don´t use
orange juice or any thing that has C vitamin. else the effects will be neutralized.

I keep some of it with me just in case I have someone with a nasty disease around. For cancer is really hard to convince people. The general pressure of
concensus reality that people should listen to the doctors and follow the traditional methods is really strong to break. The chemotherapy just finishes the job of killing the person.

As for the Laetrile ( B17 ) I know that the sour almonds are the ones with most
of it ( the sour taste is due to the cianide wich is also a poison. ) there are some studies though that say that B17,(amigdalin or laetrile) is a myth.

In Brazil recently we are studying another plant that came from africa, its name is Aveloz. It has a white resin likewise the rubber tree. also a poison. but taken in small doses can cure cancer. I`ve got one of them growing in my backyard.

If you guys are interested: Euphorbia tirucalli L.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:29 pm

Hello again spagyricus,

Just a clarification here.
The product you mentioned in the link is 3,35% sodium chlorite.wich is much lower than
MMS.

So It may not work as fast as MMS.

there are a few testimonies in youtube about MMS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:17 pm

Hello, Dreamnotez
my please just email me at www.erikmarkb@gmail.com Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:30 am

Supposedly, MMS is even more effective if DMSO is used as a carrier to take it in through the skin. This according to cancertutor.com, a tremendous website resource.

This way, I was able to use 12 drops right away, with no unpleasantness. I used lemon or lime juice. How is it that juice with vit C is not recommended, yet lemon juice has it?

I tried this and a couple of other things for my mother, who was lacadaisically willing, but really she did not let us go full bore with anything and I also believe that about half of cancer patients get it because they want to die, or cannot survive a traumatic grief or anger. This was her case.

But I think it is quite wrong to say all cancer is just karmic and no mechanical cure exists. Even in the case of an emotional or spiritual breakthrough that cures the cancer, there is a mechanical cleansing in the physical body that is generated by the emotional power.

But then, I believe there is no part of reality that is not mechanical.

Young people rarely get cancer. They have life's hard knocks but their strength and vitality is too good. A person severely deficient in vitamin D is a sitting duck for cancer apparently, and this can be the underlying mechanical reality which determines whether they get sick or not.

I suspect for some people a mechanical cure might be sufficient; for others, unless they clear some emotional blockage, they cannot get better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:33 am

Quote :
But I think it is quite wrong to say all cancer is just karmic and no mechanical cure exists. Even in the case of an emotional or spiritual breakthrough that cures the cancer, there is a mechanical cleansing in the physical body that is generated by the emotional power.

If there is an emotional/spiritual breakthrough there is a change of karma because karma (the law of cause and effect) consists of mostly fears (anger, hate, envy,etc. as all negative emotions are based on fears) in the emotional/astral consciousness which cause a change in the etheric/physical body that can create cancer.

Yes it is necessary to treat a cancer patient with diet, vitamins minerals trace elements. Take care that they don't lie on water veins/buried water etc. and treat with radionics the chakra system etc. homeopathic , acupuncture etc.

But nobody can ever cure cancer if the emotional (the karmic) causes of the disease are not dissolved. You can suppress the symptoms of cancer by operation, radiation, chemotherapy etc. but that is not a cure of of cancer. The cancer will continue to grow in form of metastases.

I speak from experience.

Frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:54 am

thank you all for you help and concern. I didn't mean to clutter up the thread with so many posts but I truly appreciate it! Its hard dealing with death and others that are dying. I don't want to take any more of the thread to speak of this but even though I do believe and understand that diseases are caused by negative emotions... my friend doesn't have enough TIME to clear it up. I want to help her using tapping and other forms of healing but she's just getting tired of fighting and I honestly believe that she will die when she gives up... she's tried everything. someone told her that her clouded eye would get better if she put baby poop in her eyes and she did it out of desperation of going blind! this is awful and i have faith that the elixir is the elixir that cures ALL diseases no mater how advanced. I mean.. isn't that why we're here guys? I hope that if a new faster way has been found to be stable that I can make it myself/test it and then help those that are currently suffering around me. I have lots of faith in the elixir that's why I asked so many questions in the beginning. Nick.. i know you get tired of all the noobs and their noob questions but please don't give up helping them and us.. yeah its frustrating but remember your helping sick families and people who are really suffering and afraid. Your a blessing and I really thank you for everything and a lot of people are going to owe you their very LIVES.

thanx everyone,

-val
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Hello Guys,

I believe in the Karmic and emotional factors like Frank exposed.

also, lately there seems to be a lot of evidence that certain fungus

of the candida family are responsible for growing cancer.

There is a Italian doctor that cures cancer with sodium bicarbonate. it kills the fungus colonies and the cancer is gone.

I think MMS kills the fungus also if taken on the appopriate time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:16 pm

Ramasseur:

Quote :
How is it that juice with vit C is not recommended, yet lemon juice has it?

trhat is a recomendatipon of Jim Humble, look after it.

he says vitamin C neutralizes the effect of MMS.

The ammount of citric acid in a lemon is higher than ascorbic acid.

I agree with you that many patients unconciously want to die.

After all , living on planet earth sometimes is not the most wonderfull thing

in the universe. In the end I myself think I´ll be very tired of all this mess.

I respect the desire of the soul to cease to exist materially.

So let us just be passers-by.

I´ll let go of my ego desires to be physically imortal.

Opss. they just rang me to say my uncle just passed away...

after all thats the life game. We are mortals, it´s a hard fact..

see you later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been gone for a while
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: