The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our inner-made Holy Water

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Our inner-made Holy Water Empty
PostSubject: Our inner-made Holy Water   Our inner-made Holy Water Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Dear Sisters and Brothers,

If I understood correctly, the fact of adding Holy Water is a Nick's idea, to encourage us to in-giving our Opus a spiritual strength, and I really think this is a splendid chance for us to do a big jump forward.
We can surely use the crystals, and those that the newagers call "elestial" are the best for sure, and I know this because my home is located right on these.
We can use rituals, symbols and some kind of mystical input like a blessing, and these will add strenght to our work. For sure.

I would like to share with you something that may be very near to this intent, if not The intent itself…
If anyone is interested here's to you some hints, that can be helpful for you and pay a little you all back for your kindness.

To give you some more details I can tell you that I demonstrated this possibility in front of a public, about 60 people gathered: I had an ordinary whisky divided in two difference bottles, one was to be “trasmutated” and the other one was set aside where I could not reach it with my glance.

Various people where involved in checking this whole process, they where unknown to me, and they specifically had to check the bottle set aside as well as me - while I was “trasmutating” the other one - with the specific task not to look straight at me in the eyes or the bottle during the process.

On the scene they had to keep an open view so to be able to perceive every smallest detail, but without having the possibility to magnetize or unmagnetize the execution.

From outside , what was perceived was a man - me - looking straight at the bottle without closing his eyes ever or breath; at the same time some strange light phenomena were registered by two supervisors.

The experiment took place, I “transmuted” the bottle looking at it for approximately a minute and a half, at a distance of 1 meter, and then both bottles were brought out. All the presents tasted the two whiskies and were sure that they belonged to two different brands or qualities: some people present on site thought to be smart in thinking that there was some kind of trick, and were wondering how I may have done to change the whisky in one of the two bottles, and how, or what I could have done to give a specific taste to one of the two bottles. This being said, the supervisors could testify the contrary since they personally had cleaned the bottles before and checked every moment of the experiment.

At the end of the experiment, I simply explained that if we want to notice this in our normal life, at the end of a nice meal with friends we can try the food our friend sitting next to us, and we will find the food to be different from the one we had. Why ?
Why some people put love in the food they cook, while some other only put their capacity to cook?
I therefore explained that I only developed a skill that is quite common and that, if we want, we can test this easily in our lives.

Some years after this experiment I knew that Toshihiko Yayama made my same experiments, with the same sincere, smart and competent attitude, and wrote about these in the book “Qi Healing”, that is a very good book indeed.

I "transmutated" the liquid with an inner invocation, a specific sensation linked to an archetype that I then projected in 3-D in the liquid…in a living way .
Just to give a first hint I can say that I called upon the image/presence of the Sun in the bottle. Of course the Sun here is meant as the God of Light, the living strength of everything radiating everywhere and, now, as a pure will, in the bottle.
It’s a radiation that from this Sun goes at every cell of the liquid in the bottle.
Let’s say that this “pure will” is no longer mine or other’s, but the Sun itself. And has to bring all of us to always chase after a straight behaviour.

To explain more, I need to ask the permission of Nick, who has the ability to do what he prefers of this post of mine, and of this new insight, considering how delicate this subject is.

Thank you Frater Nickolas
Thank you All again.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Our inner-made Holy Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our inner-made Holy Water   Our inner-made Holy Water Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:15 pm

The book, "The Clandestine Prophecy" centers on the idea of blessing and charging your food before you eat it.

When we say grace, we aren't supposed to be thanking God for providing us with the food; we are supposed to be asking God to bless the food. And of course, we've all seen the video on the front of this message board about charging water, so it's been thoroughly demonstrated and proven that your mind affects what you eat before you ingest it.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

Our inner-made Holy Water
Page 1 of 1