The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cross shaped crystal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

Cross shaped crystal Empty
PostSubject: Cross shaped crystal   Cross shaped crystal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Hey Guys,
I need your help, I've got some Cross and a few Starlike shapes. I'm trying to wrap my brain about where I've read about this. I'm not so great at memorizing all of my readings. Often I must go back and look but cannot
find
[img]Cross shaped crystal Claypool[/img]

May distant thoughts find your self sunny

Acalana and IAOhohenheim like this post

Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Cross shaped crystal   Cross shaped crystal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:22 pm

About 3 or 4 years ago on my old website "PhilosophicalMercury" I had over 100 photos on there of various lab work. When I was one of the poor fools who was gullible enough to believe ORMUSS was real and I was doing pH swings to make a calx of copper, I got many crosses.

The video on the front page of this forum shows all those 100 photos and more, and the crosses are in that video as well.

Cross shaped crystal Cuoh_crosses_2__3x4

Cross shaped crystal Cuoh_crosses_4x2.5

Cross shaped crystal Calcination_cross2_small

Cross shaped crystal Cross_thumb

All my photos will be in my next book "An Alchemist's Notebook", showing all the failed paths I tried before finally seeing the light one morning at dawn.
sunny
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Kirk

Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cross shaped crystal   Cross shaped crystal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:30 am

Thanks Nick,
I thought I losing it attempting to find my reference, it was your video!
I feel the peace now... It still amazes me of natural has produced all
these shapes which we mortals must measure and plot, in order to create
them. ie: Bismuth for example.

And as for the special Cross... Wow
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Cross shaped crystal   Cross shaped crystal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:34 am

To me a cross in the crystals mean that the four elements
are in balance and clean like they are supposed to be and
can be used for the stone.

Frank
bounce
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Cross shaped crystal   Cross shaped crystal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:17 am

Amuse me with this copper calx for a moment, I have about a vegemite jar (a cup, 250mls) full of this bright green copper calx cross shaped crystals, and if i wanted to change it over to get the philosophers stone of copper from it, What is the best and quickest path to use the calx in? anything to do with the dew project path 3? only because i'm working on that one, can i use the salt from step 7 of the dew path 3 and add it to the copper calx instead of gold as step 8 states and continue on with the rest of the process. and this shold dissolve much easier than copper itself. the crystals on the top are so fine and needle like.

phillip

Cross shaped crystal S8004512
Cross shaped crystal S8004508
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Cross shaped crystal   Cross shaped crystal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:24 pm

It looks like a copper nitrate or copper chloride mix, which would have to be reduce to copper hydroxide first. The crosses form when you make into copper hydroxide and allow sufficient space for the evaporation so everything can spread out. The copper hydroxide powder can then be used in place of silver or gold to make a stone that is neither the White nor the Red, but some other stone. It may still turn out to be red, but it wouldn't be the true Red stone, just another variety of stone from another metal. The only way to make the White stone is with silver, and the only way to make the true Red is with gold. Yet other stones deserve investigation as well, but Silver and Gold probably produced the most dramatic effects, the silver giving passive and receptive psychic abilities and curing mental disorders only, and the Gold healing the physical body and making active psychic powers easier, and astral projection, even teleportation and time travel are possible, which I never believed in until a few nights ago when I had a personal experience that shook and vibrated my whole body like a million earthquakes and truly feel I was about to "time jump" during that deep meditation state. Strong feeling that astral projection or even when you asking your higher mind for the "Ascension" to begin, and it ramps up insane amounts of electrical kundalini energy, making it feel like you might actually die. This was even beyond that, like a super-nova explosion. It will always sound nuts until it happens to you, and you find yourself "stepping out" of time, the entire room vibrating just like that movie "Jumper". I feel it was a lesson from my spirit guide or maybe even my higher mind, showing me what's really possible, if you want it. But I didn't want it at all, and I was terrified to think how hard it would be to come back, since getting into that state of mind was no easy task. It could take another 10 years to finally have that same experience, just like it's been 10 years since I first manifested my spirit guide, and have never been able to do it again, only get it started.

IAOhohenheim likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Kirk

Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cross shaped crystal   Cross shaped crystal Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Hello,
While researching 'tree-like' crystals, aka Dentritic Crystals.
I found this link, it's especially interesting near page bottom:

http://www.ebooksread.com/authors-eng/joseph-william-mellor/a-comprehensive-treatise-on-inorganic-and-theoretical-chemistry-volume-1-hci/page-101-a-comprehensive-treatise-on-inorganic-and-theoretical-chemistry-volume-1-hci.shtml

wow! that's a line-full!
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Soo long ago   Cross shaped crystal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 2:03 am

I have revisited this wonderful site , thinking of that time in my life when the energy put into the community was yielding many discoveries and most importantly having Nick amongst us, personally it feels like an eternity ago. It was a special time.

Seeing the site come back with interest, carried along by new voices and encouraging many Alchemic Journeys, you will make new discoveries and insight into     our Art amongst the modern methods and tools.

Blessed may you be.

sunny
study

Acalana likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross shaped crystal   Cross shaped crystal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cross shaped crystal
Page 1 of 1