The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings & Salutations!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Greetings & Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings & Salutations!   Greetings & Salutations! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:23 am

Thank you for accepting my membership!

I purchased one of the first editions of Nick's Covenant Of Silence several years ago...

I was so amazed how someone so young had gained so much experience in Alchemy!

Very tragic lost to the field of Alchemy, he will be missed. I did not contact Nick very often as at the time I was deeply involved with my own projects but I always wanted one day to get to know this young man better and even meet in person.

I had a lot of stuff I wanted to share with him and show him some of the amazing results in my lab that we were getting which was very close to what he was working on as well at the time.....the elixir.

Needless to say I never got that chance......I wish I would have tried sooner for that "meet & greet".......it is now a deep regret that I have.

Moral of the story....do not wait until tomorrow to do something you want to do...that tomorrow may never come one day for us all. Do it TODAY!

Anyhow below are my details and my background mostly in engineering in the following areas:

Chemical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Network Engineering (Infra-structure)
Electrical Engineering

I have worked in I.T. most all of my adult life which started at age 15.....I quickly became very bored with computer repair and found it to be to repetitive so I got into networking and trouble shooting large networks and designing networks to be more efficient....that led to computer consulting which became boring as well as it wasnt really a "hands on" job and I can not sit at a desk all day.....I would go INSANE after 2 hours!!

I stopped doing I.T. work when I had extensive fusion back surgery.....I had always had an interest in Quantum Mechanics so all or any extra time was devoted to study.....so far I have not gotten bored with Quantum Mechanics...ROFL!! Doubt I ever will!!

A great man once said "Anyone who is NOT excited about Quantum Theory simply just does not understand it well enough yet"......I agree.

My practice with Alchemy started as a hobby to keep me from getting bored...I had learned of Alchemy in the Chemistry classes I took....I was hooked right from the start......anything that I do not understand (other than politics) will drive me INSANE until I do understand it......Alchemy made me INSANE!!!! AND I LOVED IT!!!

BUT...when I started to be able to tie my testing results and research from Alchemical procedure to DIRECT links with specific Quantum Theories.....the Earth stopped spinning for at least a minute as my brain began to format and reload a new OS......

There are no words to describe the amazing feelings and sense of accomplishment that started coming over me on a daily basis!!

WOW!

What I seem to have discovered was that Quantum Theory provided to be the PERFECT tool for Alchemy.....

My days now are spent in the lab trying to duplicate each step of a "path" to the stone.

I hope to one day develop and simple yet elegant math formula for creating the stone of the 1st Order.....

I was thinking of calling the project " The Return Of E=mc2" but with a KICK!!

Anyhow I hope to contribute to the site and I do have lots to share from past and current studies/projects.

If I can help anyone please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers!
Bio
sunny

Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Greetings & Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Salutations!   Greetings & Salutations! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Nice to have you Bio. I look forward to hearing your experiences.
Back to top Go down

Greetings & Salutations!
Page 1 of 1