The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Potpourri Alchemia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Potpourri Alchemia Empty
PostSubject: Potpourri Alchemia    Potpourri Alchemia Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:37 am

Does anyone have a copy of this on hand they could post by chance?

I had read a post on this forum from Nick that said there was easy way to grow the red crystals described in this reading " Potpourri Alchemia"

Thank you in advance.

Cheers!
Bio
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Potpourri Alchemia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potpourri Alchemia    Potpourri Alchemia Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:51 pm

I'd get the RAMS DVD, it's only about $50 and has enough rare (priceless) manuscripts to keep you busy for a few years.
Back to top Go down

Potpourri Alchemia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potpourri Alchemia    Potpourri Alchemia Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:13 am

Thanks, already purchased the set once and seemed to have misplaced the disk......

I am waiting to hear back from RAMS now to see what they will accept as proof of purchase.....

I sure hate to spend another 50 bucks....especially since the only thing I really need that I do not already have is the Potpourri.......

But thanks anyways.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Potpourri Alchemia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potpourri Alchemia    Potpourri Alchemia Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:24 am

BioMatrix, I can help out. Sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
paracelsus777

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Potpourri Alchemia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potpourri Alchemia    Potpourri Alchemia Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:02 pm

I have a copy of Potpour Alchemia in physical form, and I also have it on the RAMS archive disc I ordered. Considering you already purchased the disc and lost it, I will send it to you if you PM me. Unless the rest of the forum would want/allow me to post it on the forum. It was published by RAMS, but they are much older texts, I couldnt see these manuscripts having copyright restrictions, lol, I'm sure they dont. And it's not like I'm posting the whole RAMS archive. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
paracelsus777

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Potpourri Alchemia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potpourri Alchemia    Potpourri Alchemia Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:17 pm

I will start copying some texts from Potpouri Alchemia onto the forum either today or tomorrow, right now I am going to take a little nap. Sleep

Potpouri Alchemia is an amazing, straightforward guide to making the Elxir of Life. Atleast two of the mansucripts were written on the authors deathbeds. These manuscripts are very important to us, and are the basis for most of Nicks book Covenant of Silence. He did modernize and improve the directions in his book, as well as adding his own experiences, but all in all this book, the Mutus Liber, and another book from the RAMS archive ( I forget the name at the moment) were Nicks greatest inspirations for his labratory alchemy.

This book is indespenisble to us, and I promise I will copy some, if not all, of the manuscripts from Potpouri Alchemia to this thread.

Hans Nintzel (the creator of RAMS- Restoration of Alchemical Manuscripts Society) knew the importance of these manuscripts, that is why he put them all in one book. IN his intro he explains that he travelled Europe seeking out alchemical manuscripts, tracts, documents, books, collections, etc. The manuscripts in Potpouri Alchemia are the ones that didnt fit anywhere else, and most of them are pretty short and very to the point. The authors of these manuscripts were clearly preserving their methods of producing the stone, without any symbolism, double meanings, riddles, veils, etc.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Potpourri Alchemia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potpourri Alchemia    Potpourri Alchemia Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:21 pm

I too have been wanting this book for a while and save for the RAMS collection I can't find it anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Potpourri Alchemia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potpourri Alchemia    Potpourri Alchemia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potpourri Alchemia
Page 1 of 1