The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here?   Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:29 am

It seems there is zero activity on this forum. Is nobody interested in this anymore??

I sent bluefloor two emails and neither has even gotten a response....and acknowledgment at the least would be nice....most people HATE to be ignored and it is not a nice feeling at all.....

I guess you guys have given up......how sad.

I also guess there is no need in wasting my time posting up testing results since nobody here is interested.....
Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here?   Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:52 pm

Bio—

I would ask you to be patient.

I have many things to post but have a limited amount of time I am willing to dedicate to this forum. I have never posted to an alchemy forum and never intended to except I promised nic I would help out and I intent to keep my integrity intact. I don’t care so much about my own accomplishments or making myself known at all, all I want to do it help any true seekers.

I spend my time in the lab and feel I hardly give it enough time with all my own self created distractions and situations…so recently have made a concerted effort to spend hours every day in the lab which is particularly hard with my current commitments but I can’t "not do it" and it takes my priority and fills my head no matter what else it may appear I am doing. My love is here, so now I don’t sleep as much. Something has to give. As a result, I only have so much time I can post to any forum.

I hope this makes sense because it is nothing towards you at all, it is the distracting force that keeps everyone from making more progress and commenting with something meaningful to say. I like what Zos has shown us on the Tugel path but I am way deep on other paths and therefore don’t have a meaningful comment to add right now, but am very excited to see the progress. I can read that and get excited but does Zos know it? Should I “post something”? like “cool”, it only takes a second but we have to draw the line somewhere and I too easily get sucked in, spending hours “off topic” of my primary purpose.

Like many, I get so easily “sucking into” discussions, I tend to keep entirely out of posting to preserve my time. Have to for my personal sanity.

I have to bite my tongue so hard about boa and have only said some things because I feel he is misleading so many and will result in more bad raps and misunderstandings… So, I can easily fall into that discussion trap but it is not constructive and steals my free time. If anything, I should be happy that he actually references original texts and has so many people working in the lab. Light years ahead of so many self-proclaimed “alchemists”…Someone is bound to figure some things out, if they work long enough on any path. So, I have to constantly remind myself to respect where they are and not get “time sucked” into some pointless battle or debate. The end result of any debate, is each side getting more entrenched in their position…there is never a real winner, one side never convinces the other side to go along because they have the better way.

We should let the results speak for themselves “the evidence”, “ the truth” matters, not our endless debates about who is right.

I was going to post some info on the S/N path that I thought would be helpful as I saw you were interested and I have already done about 10 attempts and could give you the benefit on my experience. But have not had time to summarize results, get a few pics and explain what I had done. I was going to do that now...and I still plan to when I have the time but my point is: you don’t know why nobody is responding and just because someone has not quickly responded does not mean nobody is paying attention or not doing anything. People have personal issues that span everything.

For me I want to show that nic gave some real paths, that’s it. Now, I feel necessary to address this email as these are not just your thoughts, there have been others who have gotten excited and disappointed all in the same breath. I think we are all so busy and distracted just in normal operation of life, and then misunderstandings come about… but they probably have nothing to do with what you personally think it does.

So here we find other people that actually might understand the older texts and processes and a community to work with. This seems to be somewhat unique in terms of what I see across the web.

I would ask everyone to give each other a break here and see if we can’t continue to work forward on traditional lab alchemy, which is really why we are here.

I would ask you to think about the reflection of what you said and who you are talking about… I also don’t want to get in a protracted destructive debate, so my purpose is to only explain a bit more and to tell you & everyone else to hang in there. We can be united in a common purpose.

Take no offense, as nobody meant anything by not responding… your comments and everyones posts are more read and received than you might think.

Alchemy has never been a system of giving quick answers…this is self-discovery.

Turtles, not hairs…

Part of the reason I agreed with nic is because of some of the people on this forum who have stuck with it. They deserve it… Bluefloor, Kevin and Kirk come immediately to mind and why I thought it was worth investing time here.

Take Care
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here?   Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:49 pm

BioMatrix and Merc,

Just wanted to say thank you. I am always very happy to learn anything you decide to share.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here?   Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:39 pm

biomatrix,

So sorry. My computer has been down. I am back now and will answer your mails.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here?   Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Merc wrote:

I also don’t want to get in a protracted destructive debate, so my purpose is to only explain a bit more and to tell you & everyone else to hang in there. We can be united in a common purpose.

Take no offense, as nobody meant anything by not responding… your comments and everyones posts are more read and received than you might think.

I second that, twice.
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here?   Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:05 am

BioMatrix,

Don't lose faith brother, your enthusiasm is openly welcome and
appreciated! If you can take the torch and run for a bit, this would
be great.
Speaking for myself, this year has been a write off, Alchemically
speaking. The job has really ate into my time. I really hope in the
new year to move forward again.

I look forward to your adventure and results

Kirk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here?   Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:23 am

Just checking guys......Smile

You guys can not imagine the happiness that came over me this AM after reading your responses that this place is still very much alive......I checked for a pulse and didnt get one......so I had to be sure.

Thank you also for the assurance that my timing for coming forward with the information that I have and would like to share was indeed correct.

Myself as many of you have also stated, is experiencing this "sharing" of this very precious information for the very first time. I have never before even attempted to post or share any of the experiments and research studies that I plan to share and post here.

As most of you are aware, Alchemist do not really like others looking in on there work.....this has been one of the hardest things to over come for me personally. I am afraid that it will end up in the wrong hands or worse.....getting over this fear is not easy and I have to be honest, I have not defeated this fear yet.....

This is a work in progress for me as I am sure it is for some of you who have expressed the same concerns and worries....

Some have no idea of the dangers that are even involved in this work and that scares me more than anything else.....once you reach a certain point, you can NOT turn back.....another Alchemist recently told me that once you let the cat out of the box, it is IMPOSSIBLE to put it back in.....close the box and forget about it......

I feel certain that had Nick had the proper guidance and support that he really needed with the work that he was doing, he would be with us today. Nick was so young when he started Alchemy for starters......he was obviously gifted in this area and was able to gain a lot of experience very quickly.....too quickly IMHO.

You see even when you have the knowledge, you STILL must learn to possess the WISDOM that goes with that knowledge. Few even understand these concepts as being different, but they are VERY much different.

Nick was so brave and so head strong that there was no stopping him or slowing him down......I think that BOTH his work and his death should be something that we ALL learn from and we have that chance here with this forum. That is something that is VERY special and why I chose this outlet.....and this time.

Just because you do not believe something, that does not make it untrue. Most have a really hard time grasping these concepts and believing and I see this every day even AFTER I demonstrate through a quantum experiment and they watch it with there own eyes.....

I just do not want any harm to come to anyone.....once you are aware of things in your sub-conscience, your reality WILL indeed change drastically. Very few are really ready for this and once that path is open, it is indeed open.....

I have been wrong before and one thing that I learned after MANY years of practicing Alchemy goes beyond patients....you have to understand and learn that the timing is VERY important......just like the time of when you collect samples or begin and end a procedure is important...i.e. like collecting dew in the spring time......so is the importance of the timing as to WHEN is as important as any other step in Alchemy related work.

I think however that the time is indeed NOW that this information be brought to the front and center of attention.....and most importantly understood.

I think we have been in the "shadows" for long enough now......let us step forward "together" into the light for ALL to see.

Cheers!
Bio

Last edited by BioMatrix on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here?   Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 am

where has biomatrix gone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here?   Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Interested in Alchemy Here?
Page 1 of 1