The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette

Go down 
+3
alexbr
bluefloor
Darwan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darwan

Darwan

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-08-29

My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette Empty
PostSubject: My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette   My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi Fellow alchemists.

I posted all of my friend's e-mails to ∴N.D.C∴ below about his order:
---------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 07:56:31 -0700
Subject: order cancelled
To: Orders@Alchemical-Jewelry.com

Dear Nick,

I'd like to cancel my order.

Order date: Feb 17, 2011 1:10 PM PST

Google order number: 548910798838243 - Alchemia de Illumina Order#00000099

Shipping Status Qty Item Price

1 BOOK_ASC_P1 - Papperback version of "Ascension" by Nicholas D. ColletteThis book explains in great detail how to perform the inner proce... $21.99

1 ELIXIR_DEW_AU01 - This is an elixir produced from morning dew brought through an alchemical process and used on gold to create a colloidal s... $133.95

Shipping & Handling (for most small orders within the US) : $8.95
Tax (WA) : $0.00

Total: $164.89
Thanks.
Regards,

Hendri..
----------------------------------------------------------------
Subject :RE: order cancelled

TO:hendri999k@yahoo.com
Message flagged Monday, March 28, 2011 11:37 PM

I'm sorry, it's not possible to cancel an order this late.

Namaste,
Nick Collette
-----------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 07:56:40 -0700
Subject: Re: order cancelled
To: rosicrucis@alchemy-illuminated.com

OK,so when are you going to send my order?.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Subject:RE: order cancelled

Message flagged Wednesday, March 30, 2011 2:23 AM

Hi,
The elixir I'll be shipping out around the middle of April, which is also when the paperback versions of Ascension will hopefully be done printing. So hopefully I can send both your items together. Even though it took longer than I thought to get the elixir finished, you still got a good price on it because no I have it listed for $222 instead of the $133 you paid for it. Only the people to order it in the first month were able to get that good deal on it.

The reason I'm unable to process refunds this late is because the money you paid for the items has already been invested in those items, so it's not possible to refund the money now. But it will indeed be well worth it, and I'm sure once you receive your package you'll agree that the wait was worth it. But I do apologize for how long it's been. I had many unforeseen problems arise that delayed my finishing on the next batch of elixir. Had I known how long it would take to produce more, I never would have listed it for sale so soon. I also had a family emergency I had to go attend to at the end of February and then again in the middle of March, so that put behind even further. But now I'm finally getting things taken care of and getting caught back up with all my web store orders.

I'll be sure I include many free extras since your wait was so long. I always make sure the people who had to wait longer than expected receive a lot of extras, so hopefully it helps to make the wait worth it. I know most people that wait for more than a month for a package usually never buy another item from my store again, so I try to keep them as customers by including many free gifts in their packages.

Namaste,
Nick Collette
----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 07:35:22 -0700
Subject: my order on Feb 17
To: Orders@Alchemical-Jewelry.com

Hi Nick,

When are you going to sent my order ?.
You said you'll ship it around the middle of April,but today is May01st.
------------------------------------------------------------------
subject: RE: my order on Feb 17

Message flagged Sunday, May 1, 2011 7:32 PM

Hi,
I'm in the middle of moving right now, so all my stuff is boxed up in storage. I should be done moving in a few weeks and have things back to normal, but if you want a refund instead I understand.

I'm really sorry about the delay. But I did just invent a new path of making the Gold elixir more powerful than the first batch I created, so the delay is actually a good thing since the elixir you'll be receiving is better than the original recipe. Maybe that's the real reason it's taken so long for me to get moved in to my new place.

Namaste,
Nick Collette
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 11:49:13 -0700
Subject: order on Feb 17

Hi Nick,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
subject:RE: order on Feb 17

Message flagged Wednesday, June 1, 2011 1:14 PM

The Ascension book is still in printing right now because the 1st printing had too many errors. After spending a month correcting the errors and adding another chapter to the book, I had to resubmit the book for a 2nd printing. I thought at least the paperbacks would be done by the end of May, but it looks like they won't be done until something this month. The hard covers probably won't be finished until around the middle of next month, in July.

I apologize for this unforeseen delay, and now I'm gonna have all the book be sold by and shipped directly from Qoop.com again since my google account was closed thanks to the UK women who complained to Google about thier orders instead of just emailing me for a refund. When I had Google I could instantly refund a customer with the click of a button, but those UK women are so cruel and hateful, they wanted to get my account closed. I even shipped their packages the same week they placed their orders, and STILL they would complain to Google without giving the package enough time to arrive. They only waited 10 days before complaining to Google, even though they knew I was behind on orders and had literally 100 orders placed before theirs, but I still put them first in line and took care of their orders before everyone else, and this is the thanks I get? They did the exact same thing to my Paypal account that got cancelled, after I had it for several years without any customer complaints being filed with paypal. All it takes is a couple disgruntled UK customers, who all happened to be women, and they ruin my life.

Once the book is ready, then I'll be able to ship your order. I'm also in the middle of moving right now, so I won't be able to make another batch of the elixir until later this month.

Namaste,
Nick Collette
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 09:26:55 -0700
Subject: order #00000099

Hi Nick,

How about if you send me the elixir which you've already made in solid(crystal/salt) form?.
I enclosed the picture of the crystal-elixir in this e-mail.

Thanks.
Regards,

Henri .
------------------------------------------------------
subject:RE: order #00000099

Message flagged Sunday, June 12, 2011 9:48 AM

The Philosopher's Stone is sold on my website $4,200 and it's nothing at all like the gold elixir I sell for only $220. I also don't have any of the Philosopher's Stone left for sale right now, which is why my website states that I'm working on the 2nd batch. But so many people have placed pre-orders for the next batch that it might be sold out before I even finish it. Right now I'm in the middle of moving to a larger place, so all my chemistry equipment is locked up in storage. So it will be another 4 weeks at least before I have things set up again.

Namaste,
Nick Collette.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 19:37:16 -0700
Subject: order

Dear Nick,

Where is my order?.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
subject:RE: order

Message flagged Thursday, September 22, 2011 4:02 PM

I'm working on a new batch of the elixir and it should be done by next week

Namaste,
Nick Collette
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 20:01:44 -0700
Subject: my order

Hi Nick,

Where is my order?.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
subject:RE: my order

Message flagged Friday, November 4, 2011 7:14 PM

Greetings,
Google closed my merchant account and refunded most of my customers if I didn't have their packages marked as shipped yet. Since my account is gone, the history for all the orders is gone as well. So what I've been doing is just waiting for people to email me with their order details if they never received a refund from google. Those people who don't contact me I just hope have received their refunds.

I'm very sorry about this delay, and I've been shipping out the newest batch of the gold elixir, and as you can see on my website in the book sales section, I use a new recipe and the price is now $220 instead of $134. But everyone who placed their orders while the price was $134 will still have that price honored. The only problem with your order is that I've been updating the Ascension books and I'm still working on adding the last of the photos and another chapter to it, so I haven't been doing any shipping of that book, which is why it currently is listed on the book sales page of my site, but there is no link to buy it. I've also been having trouble with the publishers at Qoop.com paying me my royalties for the books, so all this year the only people making a profit off my books are the people who own Qoop.com and process all the orders and do the printing of the books. But they have promised to work things out with my account by the end of the year.

Since you paid with Google checkout, you can always log in to your google account and demand a refund, and they'll probably process your refund for the entire order which will take about 5 business days to show up on your credit or debit card account. But of course that means I get billed by google for the total amount of your order and that damages my credit as well, so I obviously wouldn't be able to conduct any further business with you and you wouldn't be able to get the elixir for only $134 like you are now.

I hope you understand and allow me to just send you the elixir and a refund for the book, or allow me to refund you the entire order amount as soon as I have the funds available to do so. Right now I'm in a bad spot financially because I had a lot of people make promises to pay for the elixir once I was ready to send it, but they never did.

I can also send you the elixir and then send you Ascension book later once I've completed the updates, which will definitely be sometime before the end of the year.

Namaste,
Nick Collette.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 06:59:06 -0800
Subject: my order on Feb 17

Hi Nick,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
subject:RE: my order on Feb 17

Message flagged Friday, December 2, 2011 4:13 AM

Greetings,
Sorry about the ridiculously long delay. My Google account was closed and they wouldn't even let me log in to check the list of orders so I could fill them, so I was only able to fill orders when the people emailed me about them. I also have a new recipe for the gold elixir which I got from a tree in my dream. Might sound strange but trees are the givers of sacred knowledge in dreams, and the tree that gave me the new recipe did indeed seem like a wise old man who had very special knowledge to share with me. I guess because trees are so large and live for so long, the subconscious sees them as some sort of ancient beings that would be very wise if they had a consciousness. But don't worry -- I'm not one of those nut jobs that believes trees actually have a consciousness and I don't talk to my house plants to make them grow better either. LOL

I'm just finishing a big batch of the elixir and I bought a lot new bottles to package them up in so I'll have plenty for all the people who have been waiting so long to receive their orders. I also have the money to ship all the orders now as well, so I should be shipping your order on Monday or Tuesday next week.

I know it sucks that it took this long for me to ship it, but at least you'll be receiving a better gold recipe. And you got the elixir for only $134 and its now $220, so that's its good you placed your order early in the year.

I still haven't finished the Ascension book yet, so if you want a refund on that I can send you a cash refund if you live within the USA or a refund by Paypal if you live in another country. I also need your current shipping address.

Namaste,
Nick.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 18:56:09 -0800

Hi Nick,

Where is my order ?.

Google order number: 548910798838243 - Alchemia de Illumina Order #00000099
--------------------------------------------------------------

Message flagged Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:31 PM

Hi,
I just got back last week from out town visits with family and will be doing shipping again once I complete this newest batch of elixir. Most of attention was focused on filling back-orders for the Stone elixir before the end of 2011 but I have the new gold elixir underway now as well.

I'm very sorry for the long delay in shipping your order and I will of course include free extras to help make up for my lateness in getting your order taken of.

Sincerely,
Nicholas Collette.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 19:41:50 -0800

Hi Nick,

How many more months I have to wait for my order ?.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Message flagged Friday, February 3, 2012 11:34 AM

I should be able to refund you next week. Again I appologize for the delay.

Namaste,
Nick Collette
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 06:54:25 -0800

Hi Nick,
have you refund my money yet?.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Message flagged Wednesday, February 15, 2012 4:34 PM

I need to know the address you would like the money sent to.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 04:17:15 -0800

Hi Nick,
have you refund me yet?.

Google order number: 548910798838243
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message flagged Sunday, March 4, 2012 7:17 AM

Sorry Hendri,
I was expecting more money last month but I promise I will refund you as soon as possible and I'll send the elixir as well since you had to wait so long.

Namaste.
Nick.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 06:44:21 -0700

Hi Nick,

have you refund me yet?.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message flagged Sunday, March 25, 2012 1:29 AM

Hi Hendri
I have money in paypal account but can't get it out until I verify the account with a new credit card.
But I'm also adding paintings to the website and working on other deals, so soon I should be able to refund you, and still send you the elixir to say sorry.

Nick.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
========================================
How is your opinion about my posts above fellow-alchemists?.
Thanks.
Regards,

DJ.

Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette   My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:51 am

There is alot there. Thanks for posting. I will maybe have more to say later but it does give a picture of Nick being in a major mess of having a ton of orders and not being able to fill them because of various problems. I will say more later.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette   My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:05 am

It seems Nick has always dealt honestly and he got caught up in the depth of the things he was doing. The bright side of this is that it seems there was a copy of his book sent to publishing. I am trying to get ahold of former employees of QOOP to find that ascension book. I will keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette   My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:23 am

Hi bluefloor and every body

Thanks bluefloor for the valuable information we hope that your search from the publisher QOOP lead us finally find the first printings of the book of ascension of Nik what would be really great we hope it

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette   My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:23 am

alexbr wrote:
Hi bluefloor and every body

Thanks bluefloor for the valuable information we hope that your search from the ex publisher QOOP lead us finally find the first printings of the book of ascension of Nik what would be really great we hope it

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette   My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:55 am

I think nick was busy, even thought the order details were deleted by google its interesting that neither the buyer nor nick discussed the address the order should be shipped to.

If we can get that copy of ascension it would be nice, even with typos..

You might already have this info, but in case you dont here it is: (note: it's ok, you can delete this post if you like)

This page seems to have some contact info (upper right box)
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/03/prweb2224154.htm

Philip Wessells
QOOP, Inc.
415-381-2008
and for email they have this form http://www.prweb.com/EmailContact.aspx?prid=2224154

From here http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/cbs.aspx

I found this info

Results of search for " QOOP " returned 1 entity record.
Entity Number Date Filed Status Entity Name Agent for Service of Process
C2630005 01/05/2005 ACTIVE QOOP, INC. PHILIP WESSELLS

and

Entity Name: QOOP, INC.
Entity Number: C2630005
Date Filed: 01/05/2005
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: 20 SUNNYSIDE AVE., SUITE A345
Entity City, State, Zip: MILL VALLEY CA 94941
Agent for Service of Process: PHILIP WESSELLS
Agent Address: 13 MIDDLE COURT
Agent City, State, Zip: MILL VALLEY CA 94941

this might be philip
http://411.info/people/California/Mill-Valley/Wessells-Philip/89106039.html
or
http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Mill-Valley/philip-g-wessells/44289193.aspx

and the author of this article might know how to find him
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/business2/business2_archive/2005/11/01/8362807/index.htm

i dont even know if qoop had an office or if he ran it from his house, which would make the address above his address, unless he moved.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette   My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:17 am

Thanks for the info Pray. I may have to try several sources before I get someone.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette   My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Some people say ∴N.D.C∴ had mercury poisoning, but the compulsive lying seems pretty smooth for people who think he was "losing his mind"

lol! 

Bumping this other relevant thread.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette   My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:55 pm

My goodness ! Nick sure left behind a mess of unfulfilled orders. It turns out that alchemy takes a very long time to do right, much too long to effectively create and send samples to people.

I am not Nick but I am willing to help out in any way possible, to try and take up the slack that Nick left behind.
Back to top Go down
Near Death

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette   My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:17 am

You are an imitation.  rendeer 
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette   My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:57 am

And you are a  jocolor (fool) to think that I am willing to listen to unfounded accusations.

Now if you want to provide evidence and support for your reasoning, then and only then will I listen to you.

Otherwise you can cut out the ego or move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette   My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Friend's Experience with Nicholas D Collette
Page 1 of 1