The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE

Go down 
+5
frankjames
AmonD
Edgarl
SunWukong
alexbr
9 posters
AuthorMessage
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Empty
PostSubject: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:42 am

Arsenic way of the sulfur Philosopher Roger Guasco mote and other information theoretic and operational

So in the post http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t420-im-willing-to-make-a-deal-sal-natura ... SunWukong There indicates as a basic element for the elixir long life is arsenic element a bit 'dangerous but I would also say that even if the material to be treated is really pericolsa but in fact SunWukong indicating arsenic indicates a material from which actually have some prepared philosopher's elixir and sulfur etc.
Now I and my friends about it we worked and experimented with it on the way to Roger Guasco fully described in his book the dew burns salt (but after the death due to accident of a disciple of Roger Guasco Alessandro della Zonca that there was pointing the various trials Realgar have dropped the subject arsenic (but working it with all the safety hood breathing masks, gas masks) because they considered him too pericolso here photos jar full of arsenic orpiment, which is used in the packaging of sulfur Philosopher in the way of Roger Guasco )

http://yaka-asso.org/yaka/rosee/lr_soufre.php

Roger Guasco in his text the dew burns knows explains its operation of its sulfur philosopher-based arsenic without many mysteries or exchanges type of market or ebay Arab souk (NB SunWukong sorry dear but you should stay here to share experiences proprir alchemy with all with all not by their own private exchanges, however, if you share openly with all your knowledge or discoveries that you think you've done sull'elixir arsenic etc. I will inviro gift in the jar full of orpiment, which is in the picture
ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE N1srieprodottiarsenico

.. sharing .. but to be here with all public ..... and you have my word that you will have the orpiment) NOW ROGER GUASCO from fully leaving nothing in his very interesting book the dew burns the salt I put the link here of what Roger Guasco sulfur philosophical arsenic-based

It must be said that Roger Guasco was able to do with its instructions [which was the key part of arsenic and mercury salt added to prepared the Philosopher's (Sorcerer 1 salt done as we have seen sea salt and dew and a second mercury Philosopher extract is sublimated mercury antimony and silver)] transmutations small silver and platinum but expensive SunWukong unhappily elixir made ​​with arsenic did not become immortal not rejuvenated and not ricrescerono hair and die normally

arsenic elixir and stone philosophale made it a 7 pages of theoretical and practical operating on the Internet

also a good friend of the group which actively cooperate with Agape Prometo gave us an indication that there are importan instructions of the work with arsenic in the forum alchemyforums thread The-Celestial-Agriculture pag 34 a pag 41

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2451-The-Celestial-Agriculture/page34

experiments etc about arsenic and operability with concrete it is in the way of Roger Guasco is related various ways including apparently there is also indicated and performed with the use of arsenic many passages from the writings of Fulcanelli also always in that thread is also analyzed using elixir of long life high in arsenic-based Chinese Taoist traditions etc and what are devoted no less than 7 pages of this thread:

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2451-The-Celestial-Agriculture/page34
really good preparation and brilliant editor will rogerc/leorubis that start at pag 34 and go up to pag 41

I now we believe that arsenic is an extremely dangerous and that is why after the death of the Zonca who instructed us on how to use what we have left, but also believe that as a matter of the work if you knew exactly how and safely manipulate it and then take it ona matter is extremely dangerous alchemical although extremely interesting and important to many of the elixir of long life of the Chinese Taoists as will be seen also in the link are in fact many based on arsenic
said this, however, with arsenic and although a subject of great interest and alchemical really important to go with it and put the maximum precaution and attention with his experiments because arsenic is very dangerous and if you make a mistake with it dies!! ! therefore

So DANGERUS NUST HAVE EXTREME CAUTION TO EXPERIMENT WITH ARSENIC

SunWukong
I read in a text inside the HBL LUXOR MOVEMENT OF COSMIC MAX Theon entitled Kelaushi (where he prepared a drink for the long life of Chaldean origin) took arsenic from bitter almonds inside the peach pits and this also made ​​the stones of 'apricot and so therefore obtained without major costs in total economy and arsenic ...for the instruction of they drink

my best regards alexbr

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::originale italiano

Arsenico la via dello zolfo filosofale di Roger Guasco e mote altre indicazioni teorico operative

Dunque nel post http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t420-im-willing-to-make-a-deal-sal-natura…SunWukong Ci indica come elemento base per l’elivir di lunga vita l’arsenico elemento un po’ pericoloso direi ma direi anche che anche se il materia da trattare è veramente pericolsa ma in effetti SunWukong indicando l’arsenico indica un materiale da cui effettivamente alcuni hanno elaborato elixir e zolfi filosofali etc
ora io e il mie amici a riguardo abbiamo lavorato e sperimentato con esso sulla via di Roger Guasco descritta integralmente nel suo libro la rugiada brucia il sale (ma dopo le morte causa incidente stradale di un discepolo di Roger Guasco Alessandro della Zonca che ci stava indicando le varie sperimentazioni sul Realgar abbiamo abbandonato il soggetto arsenico ( pur lavorandolo con tutte le sicurezza cappa spirante maschere maschere anti gas ) perchè lo ritenevamo troppo pericolso qui foto vaso pieno di arsenico orpimento che si usa nella confezione dello zolfo filosofale nella via di Roger Guasco )

sulle istruzioni di Roger Guasco che indica l’arsenico orpimento come elemento base della confezione del suo zolfo filosofale fissato con potassa caustica petrolio e nel quale vengono addizionati rame e ferro (i due amanti )
Ecco qui dunque l’istruzione di Roger Guasco sulla confezione del suo zolfo filosofale

Roger Guasco nel suo testo la rugiada brucia il sa spiega la sua operatività del suo zolfo filosofale a base di arsenico che senza tanti misteri o scambi tipo mercatino di ebay o suk arabo (NB scusa ma caro SunWukong qui si dovrebbe stare per condividere le proprie esperienze alchemiche con tutti con tutti non per i propri scambi privati comunque se condividerai con tutti apertamente le tue conoscenze o scoperte che pensi di aver fatto sull'elixir dell'arsenico etc io ti inviro in regalo il vaso pieno di orpimento che è in fotografia .... ma la condivisione deve essere qui con tutti e pubblica .....e hai la mia parola che avrai l'orpimento ) ORA ROGER GUASCO da integralmente senza omettere nulla nel suo testo molto interessante la rugiada brucia il sale qui metto il link di ciò Roger Guasco zolfo filosofico a base di arsenico

Va detto che Roger Guasco riuscì a fare con le sue istruzioni [di cui parte fondamentale era l’arsenico addizionate al sale e mercurio filosofale preparati a parte (1 sale filosofale fatto come si è già visto sale di mare e rugiada e a un 2 mercurio filosofale estratto fa antimonio mercurio sublimato e argento) ] piccole trasmutazioni in argento e platino ma caro SunWukong purtroppo anche con elixir a base di arsenici non divenne immortale non ringiovanì e non gli ricrescerono i capelli e muori normalmente

arsenico elixir e pietra philosofale fatta con essa un 7 di pagine teorico pratiche operative in internet

inoltre un nostro caro amico del gruppo agape prometeo con cui attivamente collaboriamo ci ha fornito l’indicazione che ci sono interessanti istruzioni e sperimentazioni operative sull'arsenico sul forum alchemyforums thread The Celestial-Agriculture da pag 34 a pag 41

esperimenti etc riguardo l’arsenico e operativita concreta con esso sia nella via di Roger Guasco sia in relazione varie vie tra cui pare li venga anche indicato e interpretato con l'uso dell'arsenico molti passi degli scritti di fulcanelli inoltre sempre in quel thread è anche analizzato all'utilizzo di elixir di lunga vita a base di arsenico in alte tradizioni taoista cinese etc e a ciò sono dedicate ben 7 pagine di questo thread :
si vedano al riguardo l'arsenico le pagine che partono da pag .34.e vanno fino a pag 41
in particolare sono di molto interesse i post del redatore ben preparato bravo e geniale rogerc/leorubis

ora io noi riteniamo che l’arsenico sia un materiale estremamente pericoloso ed è per questo che dopo la morte di della Zonca che ci istruiva sull’utilizzo di ciò lo abbiamo abbandonati ma altresì riteniamo che come materia dell’opera se si sapesse esattamente come e in sicurezza manipolarlo e poi assumerlo è ona materia alchemica anche se estremamente pericolosa estremamente interessante e importante moltissimi degli elixir di lunga vita dei taoisti cinesi come si vedrà anche nel link sono infatti tutti a base di arsenico
detto ciò comunque con l’arsenico anche se e una materia alchemica di estremo interesse e veramente importante vada con esso messa la massima precazione e attenzione con la sua sperimentazione perché l’arsenico è veramente pericoloso e se uno sbaglia con esso muore !!!!! dunque PERICOLO BISOGNA AVERE ESTREMA ATTENZIONE A SPERIMENTARE CON L’ARSENICO

SunWukong
in un testo interno che lessi della HBL LUXOR MOVIMENT COSMIC DI MAX THEON intitolato Kelaushi ( in cui si preparava una bevanda per la lunga vita di origine caldea ) prendevano l'arsenico da mandorle amare interne ai noccioli di pesca e cio facevano egualmente dai noccioli dell'albicocca e dunque ottenevano cosi senza grandi costi e in totale economia l'arsenico...per le istruzioni della loro bevanda

i miei migliori saluti alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:45 pm

Let me explain why I exchange in private and not in public

Its because I spent about 3 years consumed by alchemical books and did tons of work....These books repeatedly warn against being out and open about this art, but more importantly they say "do not throw pearls to the swine"

One thing a lot of people seem to overlook in this forum is all of the wisdom contained in these books, and since this is clearly overlooked is the only true explanation why a lot of people in centuries have not found what I have found, If none of the alchemist gave away their secrets openly to the public all of this time

why should I be the first to go against the tradition?

Since it was the books who gave me so much and emphasized how this is the wise and how only the wise can partake of this art... this is no mere chemistry where we need peer review or anything like that

It is only because of the Respect of all of the authors wishes to keep things hidden and I wish to continue doing what they have done, To pass this art over in silence

All of those alchemy books are open books for all of those "who can read them"

A lot of people here have had the R.A.M.S. LONG before I ever got them and its beyond me how a lot of people have not discovered anything or have not created anything beneficial to the human body

The people who I gave the secret of the salt of nature too im sure FULLY comprehend WHY its a secret.... and its almost laughable to just tell it so plainly and outwardly ESPECIALLY since the books already do it

There are way too many hints and the only reason why anyone fails at this art is failure in the artist not a failure in the art

more specifically a failure in the understanding of hermetic philosophy, natural philosophy, and Chemistry

Even if I share all of my things, A lot of my experiments are CLEARLY DANGEROUS

And if someone died trying to duplicate my methods I would feel true guilt,

I would need to personally oversee someone duplicating my methods as in have an apprentice and since im very young (age 24)

I don't believe I will get any proper respect from older people seeing as I never get any except from those who do have a love for wisdom, but my wisdom is appreciated not necessarily me myself

Trust me when I say all that you need to know is literally in your face every single day and it is only ones blind to natural philosophy that does not see the wonders and magic of nature

If you have an open heart and you do not lean on your own understanding... many doors will be open to you

Look im only a college drop out...Im sure if I can figure it out with no formal training what so ever Im sure everyone on the forum can do much better than me especially if you have the R.A.M.S. on hand
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:55 pm

hi dear reticent SunWukong obviously do not agree for nothing about the segret alchemical traditional or not with your thinking and you, for the umpteenth vote here that perhaps it should and once there was a spirit of open sharing and total public but as you continue to talk only to deaf now here I am account that is unfortunately changing everything and I'm not at all happy, but I understand that now everything goes here and now views and alchemical secrets can now express opinions painful note that in the past and it was so beautiful here in the past and would not EVER were not tolerated it secret misgivings I alchemical work but my note with deep regret the news and I adapt so keep repeating that this is a forum which had been established for a total open sharing of experiences is a total explanation of the processes which speaks end not a market ebay or arab suk as unfortunately you're doing now?
however, you talk about my friend rams rams as you know is immense and practices arsenic that you compare it to antimony and bismuth*-rich substances arsenic etc
as you say where are? in that file exact rams are ??the operations which are valid and feasible that you indicate in your opinion that reflect in exact the way but everything indicates that arsenic ???
and pro forma much to ask so you do not have to share any intention and this is well understood and you'll be fine as long as everything here will be borne

* on bismuth and its salts special green there is a very interesting instructions of the Golden rosa cross of 1700 ** and of Federico Gualdi very special and very interesting as soon as I tramslation it and i post

someone here has had experience with bismuth and its salts?

** RC internal degrees
for the Golden R.C. internal degrees for to have a very very good general overview with also instructions alchemical operative very interestig and the dep indication of oprativite alchemical internal of the degrees of the golden rosa cross is the very very interesting the (German) book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum in the thread thesauro thesaurorum )

cordially alexbr

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::originale italiano:::::::::::::::::::::

hi caro reticente SunWukong ovviamente non condivido per nulla il tuo pensiero circa la segretezza alchemica tradizionale e non
e ti ricordo per l'ennesima vota che qui forse dovrebbe e una volta c'era uno spirito di condivisione aperta e totale e pubblica ma tanto è continuare a parlare solo ai sordi qui ormai mi rendo conto che sta purtroppo cambiando tutto e non ne sono per nulla contento ma prendo atto che ormai anche qui tutto passa e ora anche opinioni e segreti alchemici penosi ora possono esprimersi opinioni NB che nel passato ed era tanto bello ciò e qui nel passato non sarebbero MAI stati assolutamente tollerati ne segreti ne reticenze alchemiche operative ma prendo atto con mio profondo rammarico delle novità e mi adeguo tanto continuare a ripeterti che questo è un forum che era stato fondato per una totale condivisione aperta delle esperienze è un totale spiegazione dei processi di cui si parla e non a un mercatino di ebay o a un suk arabo come purtroppo stai facendo tu ?
comunque tu parli di rams caro mio rams come ben sai è immenso e pratiche arsenico che tu compari all'antimonio e bismuto *ricchi di sostanze arsenicali etc come dici tu dove stanno ? in che file esatti rams sono ? quali sono le operatività che tu indichi fattibili valide e secondo te che rispecchiano la via dell'arsenico che indichi ??? ma tutto ciò e pro forma è tanto per chiedere tanto tu di condividere non ne hai nessuna intenzione e questo si è ben capito ti va bene fin quando ciò qui verrà sopportato

*sul bismuto e i suoi speciali sali verdi esiste una interessantissima istruzione dei rosa croce d'oro **e di gualdi veramente particolare e veramente interessante appena la ho tradotta la posto

qualcuno qui ha fatto esperienze col bismuto e i suoi sali ?

** RC internal degrees
for the Golden R.C. internal degrees for to have a very very good general overview with also instructions alchemical operative very interestig and the dep indication of oprativite alchemical internal of the degrees of the golden rosa cross is the very very interesting the (German) book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum in the thread thesauro thesaurorum )

cordialmente alexbr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:14 pm

SunWukong wrote:

you are doing well, reveal this secrets in public is crazy because many evil (f u c k ing capitalist) eyes are watching us. cyclops

I recomend you goto patents office and register your process. get a lot of money selling the pattends, inclusive win a s h i t price like the Nobel and with the money buy a big house far from cities, with a big lab full of labware & tech and gives scholarships to some alchemist or start a big secret group all working for one and one for all, helping the brothers with money if necessary. The result will be the same or better. I think this is like true alchemist work. alien
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:14 pm

No no no

I have not changed at all, I openly expressed the cultivation of dew because dew is plainly obvious and how it is the seed of life even the metals themselves the golden chain of homer explains that

which is what me and you used to discus in private... The salt of nature (not dew) is just so obvious and is plainly explained not only in books but its in use every day by everyone....don't be sadden at me that you cannot solve the riddle or search out the books

and unlike a lot of people I'm not claiming superiority but I DO MY DUE DILIGENT RESEARCH AND PRACTICE

and I stand firm on my studies, These are not things that you just give away... and if you don't recall when I first spoke on the forum ALMOST EVERYONE ACTED LIKE I WAS JUST AN IDIOT

which is no different then how a lot of people treat me even in real life so since everyone else is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smart they can figure it out themselves

the LAST thing im going to do is give away my preparations and how I do my work because as soon as someone gets hurt... guess who is getting the blame?

mr.idiot right here (aka me)

The only thing i'm going to do is serve as a guide... nothing more and nothing less

and the prime goal like i said from the very beginning is to KEEP PEOPLE FROM DYING OVER ALCHEMY

Nicks goal was to TEACH THE TRUE ELIXIR OF LIFE WITH DEW....

I am not assuming nicks position in his place, Blue floor took that responsibility not me

But if anyone decides to toy with nitrogen, phosphorus,arsenic, antimony, or bismuth and ends up terminally ill.... all i'm going to say is

I told you so Rolling Eyes

Maybe you like a lot of people on this forum love to indulge in all the magical theories and the spiritus mundi trying to find this elusive magical substance using only certain times of the day in certain weather conditions in certain seasons. If that is your idea of alchemy then you can count me out I dont have time for that, I have sickly people I need to heal and that is exactly what im going to go do WITH OR WITHOUT THE ELIXIR

I seriously dont have time for lala-land and there just so happens to be people here who also dont want to play around in lala mystical magic land like nick and friends then end up dead

so what if there is secrets I wont give, NOBODY ON THIS FORUM HELPED ME FIND THEM ANYWAYS AND NICK DIDN'T BRING ANYTHING NEW TO ALCHEMY ALL HE DID WITH HIS BOOKS IS PUT NEW PACKAGING ON OLD MATERIAL LIKE PLAYING AN OLD SONG WITH NEW INSTRUMENTS

HIS RECIPES FOR PHILOSOPHER'S STONES DO NOT WORK AT ALL

HIS DEW WATER METHOD NOT ONLY TAKES ALMOST 6 MONTHS BUT NO ONE GOT RESULTS ANYWAYS

PLAYING AROUND WITH HUMAN EXCREMENT AND LETTING SALT WATER BOIL FOR 6 MONTHS IS ALL MOST PEOPLE DO HERE WHILE JUST TALKING TALKING AND TALKING

THE ONLY METHOD WORTH ANYTHING ON THIS FORUM WAS THE OIL OF TARTAR METHOD AND THE PREPARATION IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE TARTAR ITSELF PERIOD!!!!!

EVERY OTHER METHOD LEADS TO ONLY FAILURE, POISON, EMBARRASSMENT OR DEFILEMENT

I SAT UP IN MY LAB DAYS ON END WITH NO FOOD AND NO WATER AND YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST GIVE THAT AWAY, I BLED FOR THIS DID YOU GIVE BLOOD TO ALCHEMY? I PAYED MY DUES IN FULL FOR THIS AND YOUR EXPECTING ME TO GIVE YOU "A FREE PASS"

NO I WILL NOT

I AM NOT NICK, I AM NOT ALL OF THIS OTHER CRACK POT ALCHEMY PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET FEEDING PEOPLE BULLSHIT JUST TO GET TRAFFIC TO MY WEBSITE AND MAKE MONEY OFF OF THINGS I DIDN'T EVEN ACCOMPLISH NOR AM I GOING TO MAKE SOLVENTS WITH PRETTY COLORS AND SELL THEM AS ELIXIRS

read 05Lully_Theory_Philosophers_Fire_original

He tells you literally in plain english that THE FIRE AGAINST NATURE IS AGAINST ALL NATURAL OPERATIONS AND IS NOT FIT FOR OUR GREAT WORK BUT IS USED FOR ALL OF OUR MINOR WORKS AND ALL PREPARATIONS OF GOLD USING CORROSIVE ACIDS ARE NO GOOD FOR THE HUMAN BODY( thats not verbatim but its in there)

I have not revealed anything THAT IS NOT IN THE BOOKS and that is what everyone seems to miss....EVERYTHING IS IN THE BOOKS NOT ON ANY FORUM GO AND BUY THE R.A.M.S. AND GET TO WORK

even the salt of nature IS IN THE BOOKS AND YOU CAN FIND IT IF YOU KNOW ITS PROPERTIES

THE ONLY THING THATS NOT REVEALED

IS.....THE VESSEL OF HERMES ALSO KNOWN AS THE SECRET WATER OF THE PHILOSOPERS

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:18 pm

pneumatician wrote:
SunWukong wrote:

you are doing well, reveal this secrets in public is crazy because many evil (f u c k ing capitalist) eyes are watching us. cyclops

I recomend you goto patents office and register your process. get a lot of money selling the pattends, inclusive win a s h i t price like the Nobel and with the money buy a big house far from cities, with a big lab full of labware & tech and gives scholarships to some alchemist or start a big secret group all working for one and one for all, helping the brothers with money if necessary. The result will be the same or better. I think this is like true alchemist work. alien

let me explain WHY i have yet to go to the patent office... or rather let em show you

http://www.google.com/patents/US20040234441

http://www.google.com/patents/US20080056983

http://www.google.com/patents/EP0677597A1?cl=en&dq=chemical+resistant+crucible+patent&hl=en&sa=X&ei=iRcLUfO5O-zOigKH6ICYDQ&ved=0CEIQ6AEwBA

^^^^^ thats why I can look up anybodies patent there is a reason why governments NEVER had alchemy people can review your process and tweak it and patent it themselves (which the chinese are known for this) and someone with more money and more resources can dominate the market and shun you out

waste of time and effort
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:39 pm

pneumatician SunWukong and anyone who thinks as you about secret alchemi and not share

I was just curious to see if your rants and rubbish on the secret they have said in front of Nik
Nik you continue to criticize but unlike you pseudo very little arrogant masters ( in the pure and painful illusion of your poor mind) ) he has committed and spent his entire life in order to disclose all the secrets of alchemy alchemy ee NB and not just the elixir of dew just read his books (but I do not think you have them read) and I would have really enjoyed to enjoy the show than duravate you just arrived ( for me all of you new just arrived that you could think so kindly avoid this forum and stay out of it we would not some have suffered for it ) here with your rants on the painful secret alchemical reiterating all my possible total disagreement on this and everything on this continue with impunity established

alexbr

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::originale italiano::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

pneumatician SunWukong e chiumque la pensi come voi sul segreto alchemico e la non condivisione alchemica
sarei proprio stato curioso di vedere se i vostri sproloqui e boiate sul segreto li avrete detti di fronte a Nik
Nik che continuate a criticare ma che a differenza di voi pseudo molto piccoli arroganti maestri ( nella pura e penosa illusione della vostra povera mete ) ha lui impegnato e speso tutta la sua vita con lo scopo di divulgare a tutti l'alchimia ee i segreti alchemici e NB non solo l'elixir di rugiada basta leggere i suoi libri ( ma li avete letti non mi pare ) e mi sarei proprio divertito a godermi lo spettacolo di quanto duravate voi appena arrivati (per me tutti voi nuovi appena arrivati che la pensate cosi potevate gentilmente evitare questo forum e restarne fuori noi non avremmo certo sofferto di cio ) qui con i vostri sproloqui penosi sul segreto alchemico ribadendo tutto il mio assoluto disaccordo possibile su ciò e su tutto ciò che su di questo continuate impunemente ad affermate

alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:49 pm

The only reason why you are calling me pseudo science... is because im not telling you and unlike a lot of people I have no reason at all to prove it to the world... me healing my family and my loved ones is my business however nick claiming to be able to make that happen and "not keeping his word" (whether he conned people or not is irrelevant) is unethical

unlike him I wont make false claims, nor will I reveal anything because I really dont give a damn

The ONLY reason why I bother here, is for a few simple reasons

1. I was once unskilled at alchemy and chemistry, I knew nothing and nick did have some good information... I.E. WHERE TO BUY THE RAMS

2. while I was boiling my dew I performed hundreds of experiments while I waited (unlike many)

3. I dont want anyone else to die since nik literally died over his false work

I have no other reason to be here except to keep people from harming themselves... I have a picture where glass exploded into my chest, ive been poisoned and everything i see why nick died especially IF HE DELT WITH ANTIMONY.... these are my reasons for being here

and if my words are so much of a problem I have no problem leaving
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:11 pm

the very little master arrogant (which are thought these only in their painful mental illusion) which do not show anything but the emptiness of nothing and their empty words of their unsupported assertions and only pretentious and roboranti and arrogated statements rejuvenation and hair regrowth other unproven antics are just waste your time on anything nothing to serious research and shared

nb nik when dismissed orders books etc was ONLY BEACAUSE ARE GRAVELY SERIOUSLY SICK AND DEPRESSED AND GRAVELY ILL and afthe for this take hin to in one chasm ever more deeper that disgracefully I bring him arrived a died and we lost him forever, but jim life has been spent to spread his heart alchemy, and the hi various web and this forum should be total as it always state of total share with him total heart and him total generosity bears witness then rinse your mouth and think before you speak SHAME !!!

ps SunWukong
if you have a different compotament and give a real true dimostration our Group of friend we can real help you (as i ìalways say you ) in all material orpimento arsenic see photo cost of patent test gratis etc etc etc but now stay alone with your invention illusion of your arrogant secret alchemical but your attitude about the secret of alchemy and not to give demonstrations and explanations really incettabile and discover your bluf and your market and the Arab souk which slopes throw smoke and illusions in people's eyes

alexbr

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::..originale italiano::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

i maestrini arroganti ( che si pensano tali solo nella loro penosa illusione mentale )che e non dimostrano nulla se non il vuoto del nulla e delle loro vuote parole delle loro affermazioni non dimostrate e solo pretenziose e roboranti e arrogati affermazioni di ringiovanimento ricrescita dei capelli e altre buffonate indimostrate fanno solo perdere tempo sul nulla del nulla alle ricerche serie e condivise

nb nik quando a disatteso gli ordini libri etc era gravemente ammalato e poi ter questo è morto e lo abbiamo perso per sempre ma tutta la vita si è speso per divulgare col cuore l'alchimia e questo forum che dovrebbe essere di totale come lo è sempre stato di totale condivisione ne è testimonianza dunque sciacquatevi la bocca e pensate prima di parlare VERGOGNATEVI !!!!

ps
SunWukong vedi se tu avessi avuto un atteggiamento diverso avessi dimostrato ciò che asserisci e ti fossi reso seriamente disponibile spiegando le tue scoperte noi come gruppo di amici come sempre ti ho detto ti avremmo anche aiutato se avessi dimostrato che dicevi il vero ovviamente e non bugie o fanfaronate aiuto con materiali arsenico vedi foto costi patenti test gratis etc etc etc ma il tuo atteggiamento sul segreto alchemico e su non dare dimostrazioni e spiegazioni realmente ti porta a che tu sia lasciato solo alla tua fusione celebrale non che totale confusione alla tua proposta del tuo penoso mercato privato e suk arabo che con cui intendi buttare fumo e illusioni negli occhi alla gente
alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:24 pm

SunWukong wrote:
pneumatician wrote:
SunWukong wrote:

let me explain WHY i have yet to go to the patent office... or rather let em show you

http://www.google.com/patents/US20040234441

http://www.google.com/patents/US20080056983

http://www.google.com/patents/EP0677597A1?cl=en&dq=chemical+resistant+crucible+patent&hl=en&sa=X&ei=iRcLUfO5O-zOigKH6ICYDQ&ved=0CEIQ6AEwBA

^^^^^ thats why I can look up anybodies patent there is a reason why governments NEVER had alchemy people can review your process and tweak it and patent it themselves (which the chinese are known for this) and someone with more money and more resources can dominate the market and shun you out

waste of time and effort

what you are talking about????
every big company have a security dep. but inclusive this is not 100% secure. every action in life have a risk, unclusive the death my friend. many people dies working in mines, building houses... life and death are all oround. you say your process is a chemical process, so where is the problem? of course the patend people are idiots, see the case of the aviation and many others like poeple dies exploding if a train run faster than 30 km/h... in the world exist many manuscrips, not only the rams. fathers of alchemy had no rams, computers...
if you are wise enough for doing all you are saying, you can also convince the monkeys of the patend office or some company to buy your processes ... yes, all companies have SECRETS well-kept
otherwise i recomend you very cordially... close your mouth
came here to say that no one else would die... and borrow money... this reminds me of...
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:01 pm

I have no Idea what you mean

all im saying is when you patent things they can be researched and duplicated

and I never requested to borrow money from anyone, reread my post all i was implying was if nick got $2000 and coughed up nothing for $1000 I would prove he is a fraud

last but not least... if you do not touch arsenic, antimony, bismuth, phosphorus or nitrogen ESPECIALLY in certain forms

YOU WONT DIE

if you dont touch any heavy metals, especially mercury

IF YOU STAY OUT OF THE MINERAL KINGDOM YOU WILL NOT DIE

these are not claims these are facts, and like I already said I have no issue closing my mouth, but remember this and remember it well

with all the games people play on this forum, no one will ever obtain the elixir here and get anything done,

how about this pneumatician if you say the word right now, I will leave and never come back ever... you just say the word and I will be gone, I will even shut down my gmail account cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:37 pm

SunWukong wrote:
I have no Idea what you mean

all im saying is when you patent things they can be researched and duplicated

like cars, photo cameras... ad infinitum

SunWukong wrote:
and I never requested to borrow money from anyone, reread my post all i was implying was if nick got $2000 and coughed up nothing for $1000 I would prove he is a fraud

well this people bet for this guy and lost, like many others in many others things.

SunWukong wrote:
with all the games people play on this forum, no one will ever obtain the elixir here and get anything done,

elixir? what elixir? the PS? for a start, the PS is too much for many people... play a bit with melissa...
well if people here not obtain anything... no problem, the board end in a sweet death and people go to do others things. practically the board is death 2 or 3 months ago...

SunWukong wrote:
how about this pneumatician if you say the word right now, I will leave and never come back ever... you just say the word and I will be gone, I will even shut down my gmail account cheers

I am nobody to say you can or can not do, this is your free will.
Back to top Go down
Edgarl

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-09-21

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:55 am

It seems that lot of people here have a problem with sun telling it the way it is . He is simply stating the facts , derived from lot of hours spent in his Lab and countless hours of studying scriptures combined with his knowledge in chemistry . You people should be grateful for him offering his guidance and knowledge on this site , but that's obviously not enough for some as they need to be hand fed.
I don't doubt nicks knowledge and mission in trying to help us out on this alchemical maze , however the results are what people want , and however much i hate to admit it , none of the members got the result(s) nick hoped for , this is not putting nick down , just simply stating the facts...So please stop hostility towards each other and accept each others differences.

God Bless you all..
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:58 am

I will attempt,for the last time,to explain why alchemy is to be kept secret.Alchemy reveals the way to many wonderfull things and miracles.If a common man who does not have his inner self "educated" enough,could use these secrets to produce money,get women etc. in reality making faulse use of the art.You have to consider the consequences these revelations can have.It is possible to make a NUCLEAR bomb using alchemy and not by using uranium and the whole mathematical equations scientists use.(Fulcanneli said that).To simplify my point,give an unlimited constant laser shooting weapon to a 3 year old baby.Is the baby going to make proper use of it? Will it not cause massive damage and death?The reality will be much worse that the example i just gave.Most philosophers(including me) did not want to reveal the secret because they were greedy and like "Myyyy preciouuuus" but they believed so because it would change the whole world.The elixir of life can actually turn a mortal into an immortal and not simply an immortal,it can turn you into a god such as Athena,Thor,Ra etc.It is known at least for me,that when the gods liked someone they turned him into an immortal.Example from Greek mythology.There was a priest that served Athena(i dont remember his name) and Athena loved him so much for his faith,that asked him what does he want as a present.He said "i want to become immortal".Then she flies to Olympus and asks Zeus's permission to take the "sacred liquid" nektar,to give it to him.He gives her permission and she does so,turning him into a god as well.This nektar is the elixir of life and the weird thing that confuses me here is that we search in minerals etc. while i have read in various mythologies etc. that this drink and food of the gods was made out of fruits.But that's not the point,i dont want to bring confusion in here,so forget about it.
The elixir amplifies a man's capabilities beyond imagination and that is the reason it has to be kept secret.And no,this forum is watched by various people every day,most of who,dont posses the mental power to understand its true power.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:11 am

Amond SunWukong and all those who think like you, unfortunately,
the alchemical secret and not open sharing and total (just arrived and there are no new old because in the good old days of nik who hinted at the secret thoughts and rants and crap like it was thanks to the right immediately ejected good times) if they want to post in this forum infattio no one had ever said so many rants before he got your new group of newly arrived stating that there must be the secret NB and here there was only one course of guides and certainly not in the least comparable in wisdom and heart and generosity that sell smoke comedian has bales eg hair growth rejuvenation etc of SunWukong kidding nik was a grade that's just a clown who tells fasdfdsa without the slightest verification and demonstration and his alchemy until proven contrria that there is just one big sideshow circus of illusions invented by someone who is under some pretty good dreams alcohol)
TIME and perhaps unfortunately true that no one here to reach the stone and elixir almenpo but we were trying and we were in harmony and there comrontavamo apertamete between us and dovevevamo not be forced to suffer and feel silly theories about the secret alchemy that was here when the good nik had not the slightest space and immdiatamete were expelled and were healthy decisions and what they were really good times that have always preserved the forum with ideas of secret alchemical and other rants and similar crap
but now I saw the air where ideas like yours that are absolutely and totally opposed and contrasted here unfortunately start because many of you just got to have new space now riconsiderero sharing my presence and for now I'm seeing but I do not I feel the more you share with those who keep sereti alchemical or with those who think like you and for the time from now with those who think like you thought they are totally opposed and contrasted and does not intend to accept then I will avoid confrontation And the sharing hen with you for mow after we'll see

alebr
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::originale italiano:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

AmonD SunWukong
e tutti quelli che la pensano purtroppo come voi sul segreto alchemico e la non condivisione aperta e totale ( appena arrivati e nuovi i vecchi no ci sono perché nei bei tempi di nik chi accennava a pensieri e sproloqui sul segreto e schifezze simili veniva grazie agli dei subito immediatamente espulso bei tempi ) se gli di vogliono infattio In questo forum nessuno aveva mai detto tanti sproloqui prima che arrivasse il vostro gruppo di nuovi appena arrivati che afferma che deve esistere il segreto NB e qui di guide c'era una sola certo e di certo non è minimamente paragonabile in saggezza e cuore e generosità con quel vendi fumo istrione conta balle es : ricrescita dei capelli ringiovanimento etc di SunWukong ma stiamo scherzando nik era un grade questo è solo un clown che le racconta enormi senza la ben che minima verifica e dimostrazione e la sua alchimia fino a prova contrria che non c'è è solo un gran baraccone da circo equestre di inventate illusioni da qualcuno che fa sotto qualche alcol bei bei sogni )
ORA e vero forse purtroppo che nessuno qui a raggiunto la pietra ed elixir ma almenpo ci tentavamo e eravamo in armonia e ci comrontavamo apertamete tra di noi e non dovevevamo essere costretti a sentire e subire teorie insulse sul segreto alchemico che qui quando c'era il buon nik non avevano minimamente spazio e venivano immdiatamete espulse ed erano ciò sane decisioni e erano veramente bei tempi che hanno sempre preservato il forum da idee di segreto alchemico e altri sproloqui simili e schifezza
ma ora penso visto l'aria dove idee come le vostre a cui sono assolutamente e totalmente contrario e contrapposto qui purtroppo iniziano causa molti di voi nuovi appena arrivati ad avere spazio ora riconsiderero la condivisione e mia presenza per ora sto a vedere ma io non mi sento più ne chi condividere con chi mantiene sereti alchemici o con chi la pensa come voi e per intanto da ora con chi la pensa come voi pensiero a cui sono assolutamente contrario e contrapposto e che non intendo accettare dunque eviterò il confronto e la condivisione con voi poi si vedrà

alexbr
Back to top Go down
frankjames

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: I am sorry to say this but if you    ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:43 am

AmonD wrote:
I will attempt,for the last time,to explain why alchemy is to be kept secret.Alchemy reveals the way to many wonderfull things and miracles.If a common man who does not have his inner self "educated" enough,could use these secrets to produce money,get women etc. in reality making faulse use of the art.You have to consider the consequences these revelations can have.It is possible to make a NUCLEAR bomb using alchemy and not by using uranium and the whole mathematical equations scientists use.(Fulcanneli said that).To simplify my point,give an unlimited constant laser shooting weapon to a 3 year old baby.Is the baby going to make proper use of it? Will it not cause massive damage and death?The reality will be much worse that the example i just gave.Most philosophers(including me) did not want to reveal the secret because they were greedy and like "Myyyy preciouuuus" but they believed so because it would change the whole world.The elixir of life can actually turn a mortal into an immortal and not simply an immortal,it can turn you into a god such as Athena,Thor,Ra etc.It is known at least for me,that when the gods liked someone they turned him into an immortal.Example from Greek mythology.There was a priest that served Athena(i dont remember his name) and Athena loved him so much for his faith,that asked him what does he want as a present.He said "i want to become immortal".Then she flies to Olympus and asks Zeus's permission to take the "sacred liquid" nektar,to give it to him.He gives her permission and she does so,turning him into a god as well.This nektar is the elixir of life and the weird thing that confuses me here is that we search in minerals etc. while i have read in various mythologies etc. that this drink and food of the gods was made out of fruits.But that's not the point,i dont want to bring confusion in here,so forget about it.
The elixir amplifies a man's capabilities beyond imagination and that is the reason it has to be kept secret.And no,this forum is watched by various people every day,most of who,dont posses the mental power to understand its true power.

If you want to keep secrets then you are in the wrong forum. Nick said this forum was for practice not armchair alchemists. Its easy to make claims what is the true salt and what it can do or not. Roger Guesco gave the method of arsenic but its very dangerous if you don't know what your doing. We have to remember that the old alchemists always said it was very easy to do once you know the method. Even knowing the way with arsenic would be dangerous but Indian alchemy and also chinese alchemy know how to make arsenic safe so perhaps this is the best way forward. No more pretending you have secrets if you have go somewhere else we are not interested. We live in a new age.
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:26 am

You people dont seem to understand what am i talking about.I SAID I WILL EXPLAIN THE REASON MOST ALCHEMISTS WANTED AND STILL WANT TO KEEP IT SECRET for God's sake,i didnt freaking say dont communicate or help each other or anything.And no Frank,you THINK we are in a new age,we are in the age when humanity and our civilization reaches the bottom of the bottle,which has happened several times before.History repeats itself,so dont cheat yourself.As for the keeping secret thing,i never said dont talk to each other or talk through riddles damn it,respect the alchemists before us,that's all i am saying.Nick did make this forum to clearly express opinions,ideas and to share proccesses and results,i am well aware of that.I have no problem with talking openly to others but i tell you it will lead nowhere.
Now,about the arsenic proccess:Is this text contained in the RAMS collection or not?
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:28 am

the only secrets in alchemy...are the ones not written in the books "aka the vessel of hermes, the secret water of the philosophers"

every thing else lies within the R.A.M.S

the bottom line is, if you respect yourself and your own work and effort (if you actually put any at all)

don't give it away for free, this labor is not worthless labor
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:53 am

frankjames wrote:
If you want to keep secrets then you are in the wrong forum. Nick said this forum was for practice not armchair alchemists. Its easy to make claims what is the true salt and what it can do or not. Roger Guesco gave the method of arsenic but its very dangerous if you don't know what your doing. We have to remember that the old alchemists always said it was very easy to do once you know the method. Even knowing the way with arsenic would be dangerous but Indian alchemy and also chinese alchemy know how to make arsenic safe so perhaps this is the best way forward. No more pretending you have secrets if you have go somewhere else we are not interested. We live in a new age.

HI frank bravoooooooooooooooo goodddddddd fully endorse everything you say word for word on the forum and the open sharing of the alchemical experience who does not want to share is kindly asked to leave completely agree bravoooooooooo
goodddddddddddddd very very good frank well say

ARSENIC and derivatives the work with the ARSENIC SURE SURE ALL WORKS OF ARSENIC ARE VERY VERY DANGERUS AND THAT IT MUST BE REPEATED AND A BIG PRINT CHARACTER and that's why we have them abandoned but if it were exactly how to manipulate as you say sure would be very interesting, I am totally agree totally with you said

FORUM and the not sharing open of the secret alchemical of AmonD, SunWukong etc.etc.
any individual and unfortunately the newcomers that unfortunately think in favor of maintaining the alchemical secret and not open sharing of experiences as their alchemical
kindly .... go away somewhere else here not want to go away if you break times openly share all you are absolutely always welcome if not this is not place for you so go away in another forum here we have no need of you so GET LEAVE OUT OF THIS FORUM
thanks !!

alexbr

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::originale italiano:::::::::::::::::::::::::

HI frank bravoooooooooooooooo goodddddddd condivido totalmente tutto ciò che dici parola per parola sul forum e sulla condivisione aperta delle esperienze chi non vuole condividere è gentilmente invitato ad andarsene condivido totalmente bravoooooooooo
very goodddddddddddddd very good frank well say

ARSENICO e derivati certo il lavori con L'ARSEMICO SOMO PERICOLISSIMI E QUESTO VA DETTO E RIPETUTO A CARATTERI CUBITALI ed è per questo che noi li abbiamo abbandonati ma se si trovasse esattamente come manipolarlo come di dici sarebbero molto interessanti condivido totalmente

AmonD SunWukong
e qualunque individuo purtroppo dei nuovi arrivati che purtroppo la pansi in favore del mantenimento segreto alchemico e sulla non condivisione aperta delle esperienze alchemiche come loro
gentilmente.... andatevene da un'altra parte qui non vi vogliano avete rotto andatevene se volte condividere apertamente siete tutti assolutamente sempre i benvenuti se non siete d'accordo su ciò questo non è il posto per voi dunque andate via in un altro forum qui non abbiamo nessun bisogno di voi dunque ANDATEVENE LASCIATE QUESTO FORUM grazie !!!!!

alexbr
Back to top Go down
Aboveasbelow

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:50 pm

This is also how you know sunwukong or whatever the hell his name is doesnt know what he is talking about. For starters, you do not get wisdom from a google search.....lesson number one.

If you read the babble he calls a post, he says he is tired of people dieing from practicing alchemy, then in damn near the same breath he is trying to give methods openly for using arsenic??? Spoken like a TRUE child!! ROFL!

And the kicker of all that is that he thinks he is disrespected because he is young and in-experienced and yet claims to know it all.....how original right?? Its damn near "cliche" at this point....ROFL!!

I mean what "young" person has ever thought they had things all figured out before??? I mean how rare is that event happening ya think??? LOL!!

I also saw a thread where he is even inviting members to "take shots" at him.....as if that was even needed!! He is doing such a superb job all on his own!! LOL!!

Some peoples kids.....

elephant

Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:49 pm

It is time for members to start being more respectful of each other. I am sorry I have let this get so out of control. This is supposed to be a friendly place, unlike the free for all that goes on on any internet forum. We can still point things out, but do so without unleashing insults at each other. This goes for everyone, not just the last post.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:34 am

Yeah, c'mon Bros.!

flower
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:35 am

Yes. enough of the fighting and ego talk, enough of interpersonal communication drama, keep it on alchemy, even better (like Nick said) keep it about "your" lab work. Respect Nick's wishes, this is his website that we are still using and need to honor his memory, his site, his vision for this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE   ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE
Page 1 of 1