The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of you accusing me of secrecy

Go down 
+3
cocojambo
alexbr
SunWukong
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

For those of you accusing me of secrecy Empty
PostSubject: For those of you accusing me of secrecy   For those of you accusing me of secrecy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:22 pm

Let me explain this Mad

it only SEEMS like a secret to you, its only in your imagination

the truth is an open book for those who can read it

I promise you most of you are staring at the matter of the stone right at this exact moment as you read this but it is you who are blind

let me tell you something, if I give you one answer, your only going to want more answers from me and its going to be an endless spiral of me answered questions all day, all night, all week and all month explaining everything I know

If im SERIOUSLY going to be doing that, then dammit pay me because If not I have other fsdafpsduf i need to do, I got people who give me way more respect or anything else i need than this forum here

but to avoid all of that, to avoid the exchange of money, and avoiding wasting my time

I literally explained everything I have read and done

if you don't even want to search nature then why are you doing alchemy in the first place?

let me tell you HOW i know this is going too happen

I HAVE COPIES OF MY CONVERSATIONS WITH ALEXBR AND I SAT UP AND I TRANSLATED HIS ITALIAN INTO ENGLISH AND VICE VERSA FOR ALMOST A MONTH AND EXPLAINED AND EXPLAIND AND EXPLAINED AND EXPLAINED AND EXPLAINED AND EXPLAINED AND EXPLAINED AND EXPLAINED AND EXPLAINED AND IT DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR THE MAN

if you want those conversations when I transfer the data to this new computer I will post them for all of you to read

Alexbr you are an information sdfdsljf;asdjkfl;sda
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: For those of you accusing me of secrecy   For those of you accusing me of secrecy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:23 pm

SECRET ALCHEMICA INDIVIDUALS YOU WANT AND LOVE TO KEEP THE SECRET ALCHEMICAL

to all of you who want the new alchemical secret is only luxury now here for a miracle and it seems too good to accept and tolerate ideas that once would have been immediately expelled sin rightly that this is not good times hours
but I for my part with all of you that new times and keep the secret alchemical (instead of maximum and total and complete openness with all the other new ones that do not want the secret and openly share are welcome with open arms) and with you that you are to the alchemical secret I do not mean I will respond to share it together for now but if you'd be right to see the majority of my decisions take your ide I do not like and do not agree with you then do not say anything I share the go ... . is a simple and kind invitation to leave as frank ( a very old member of the forum ) also kindly told you that if you think so GET OUT GO AND TO ANOTHER PARTY ANOTHER FORUM HERE WE DO NOT NEED YOU will refresh your memory about reread it very very well

frankjames has write also :

If you want to keep secrets then you are in the wrong forum. Nick said this forum was for practice not armchair alchemists. Its easy to make claims what is the true salt and what it can do or not. Roger Guesco gave the method of arsenic but its very dangerous if you don't know what your doing. We have to remember that the old alchemists always said it was very easy to do once you know the method. Even knowing the way with arsenic would be dangerous but Indian alchemy and also chinese alchemy know how to make arsenic safe so perhaps this is the best way forward. No more pretending you have secrets if you have go somewhere else we are not interested. We live in a new age.

NOW Sympatic SunWukong sorry sure i know well you we have confront in alchemy for many mouth sure is true as i and my friend made with all person maybe interesting in work of alchemy to shirring deep and maybe if are interesting and serious to practice it
but sorry with all respect and in sympathy for your activities on the Internet facebook etc that i like but sorry in alchemical you no have a big secret you have and so you can tell it sorry but you are a Sympathetic and your facebook is very simpatic against the current anti-conformist and I sincerely appreciate very very truly and are also really nice pictures ( apart from your photographs bloody incident are definitely a chemical that you must also agree it's a little too much Theatre ) photo the experiments alkaest glauber the famous salt green made by nitro , tartar with coal that give salt naturae green about you a long have say etc etc etc SURE certainly seeing the very beatyfull photos SURE dimostration that you've worked a long in chemically in your laboratory and for this all respect
( but alchemy is not only chemical i am not for nothing a mystic but alchemy is a secret chemical in strong union as i have Always say with the natural force sun moon air light fire dark sideral influence season influence time of the work etc etc )
but but your sorry your alchemy is only real illusion and sorry with my respect and sympathy to you person in facebook etc sorry but unfortunately you your secrets are of nothing sorry but this are the true unfortunately and for say you have arrived elixir etc must try and try and after test you have serious result and demonstration it if there are not it is only sorry illusion and your sorry pure hypothesis without evidence of nothing unfortunately !!and i think is for this you keep the secret because sorry you not have in the and nothing but only your strange interpretation of process of alchemy

and bout this SURE it is certainly true as I have as agape Prometeo well known is why I can say that unfortunately you are a large balloon a little little megalomene and only great clown and nothing more unfortunately you said first obtained and then realized that you had instead still experience everything is sorry but is the true a real penalty completely and utterly fickle and inconsistent as shown by the bombastic characters of your posts and very disappointed after you have found your sorry total confusion in which we have tried and failed to make sense of it all maybe you have some insight decent and obviously always absolutely all to prove and test and verify but the rest is total sorry confusion of absolute sorry confusion unfortunately !!

I have and my weight only unnecessarily long time because of nothing because to see if what you said made sense we tried to collaborate seriously as always it may be worth you always feel like we said (In fact, us unfortunately, as we all remember the beginning you have publicly defended and given credit unfortunately justifying often your enormity of your declaration very very hard but you said that already wandering thought you have something serious to sharing instead sorry we have found confusion an only of just blah blah blah wit any real decode the tradition alchemical but only normal experiment some also good but give many only on your interpretation invention )
but after we found that more than talk and abstruse theories of how to grow in the house with dew protozoii - you know very well that i say -(we are always willing to listen to the news even the most abstruse) but all without it ever end me nothing seriously operating only great blah blah blah I'm here I I I knew I made to never say anything interesting only creative invention of your strange interpretation much chemical hypothesis and chemical interpretations ( but alchemy is not only chemical i am not mystic but alchemy is a secret chemical in strong union as i have Always say with the natural force sun moon air light fire dark sideral influence season influence time of the work etc etc ) as you idea that are a big secret of distill gold salt taken from a sentence at the end of the Rosary phlisophorin ( BUT dear simpatic SunWukong sorry for that for you you say of your bigs secrets yes sure but are all big illusion this is a big secret alchemy yes you have secret illusion for the baby of the nursery big yes of the secret very well know salt sea and glod etc etc etc are all well know and are so all and as i in the past i say Always you sorry LOL LOL LOL the big secret of baby the big secret the nursery sorry LOL LOL LOL and as i say you paracelsus etc have clear say that in the secret of circulati wit sea salt in thesauro thesaurorum nothing of nothing of nothing of news all total know OR ALSO OIL TARTAR OR it STONE NEVER DISSOLVING GOLD some say this but the resut photo tres?dimostration where are ? also glauber alkaest (as before we have give the exact instuction in one post before in this thread ) made nitro coal and that arrive a one salt green ok this method arrived a salt green but afther the result of this salt grenn in that you say and you made in your very strong statements and declarations : rejuvenation hair regrowth healing by serious illnesses long life also this resut for all this where are the test on concrete and real result where are ? for now is only creative ypothesis only and sorry this is illusion your mind) and then at the end as ga done yesterday called all of us to turn to study the plants of course after that we closed unfortunately attendance with the subject in question was for us agape Prometeo's all just a useless absolute lost the time all unnecessary complete waste of time for us all stuffed of course differences on the secret that I / we always we invited to unveil but to no avail there are none so deaf people who do not want to hear
and the all statements and very strong as regrowth of hair rejuvenation cures hill serious log life etc are all absolutely established if tried and all tested all .
but sure if you demonstration at all your thesis operative and your affirmation and your REAL and CONCRETE RESULT i Immediatly ask you sorry if you have reason and wel distration it with very series text but for now is sorry only a total nothing

and always with you we have not found any way agree with you about and your concept of painful secret alchemical and always have told you you very clearly this look this is by Always our positio as we have pubblication and translation in version integral thesauro thesaurorum as Always made the in him history gropup agape prometeo and the history and action well know if of our Group agape prometeo (see intenet )are the testimony of what[/u]

NOW dear simpatic SunWukong sse and reflect well about it all your findings and perhaps traditional decoding and your creative discoveries and inventions chemical / alchemical perhaps hypothetical and your results might very well if you do I'd normally codivise openly (as you always say) might well be discussed and approfodite from all if thou proposals without pomposity and impositions by a as little arrogant mastrer and robooranti absolutely superfluous and many would welcome with the interest and together with the contribution of harmonic all we would gladly listen and check but ask you cone with your dogmas of secrecy alchemical and your ipse dixit and unfortunately so does not can.
changes instead of your decision of stop here and going away (and this would be a loss) change your compotament attitude and open yourself and share and see that here everyone here would definitely open to receive and analyze your assumptions and results both traditional and also to your new creative chemical etc inventions

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::originale italiano :::::::::::::::::

SEGRETO SIGNORI CHE VOLETE E AMATE MANTENERE IL SEGRETO ALCHEMICO

a tutti voi nuovi che vogliono il segreto alchemico va solo di lusso che ora qui per miracolo e troppa bontà pare accettino e sopportano le idee che una volta sarebbero state immediatamente giustamente espulse peccato che ciò non avvenga ora bei tempi
ma io da parte mia con tutti voi nuovi che volte e mantenete il segreto alchemico ( invece massima e totale e completa apertura con tutti gli altri nuovi che non vogliono il segreto e che condividono apertamente sono benvenuti a braccia aperte ) e con voi che siete per il segreto alchemico io non intendo ne condividere ne rispondervi ne collaborare per ora staro a vedere ma se siete la maggioranza prenderò le mie decisioni le vostre ide non mi piacciono e non le accetto dunque con voi non rispondo ne condivido più nulla il go.... è un semplice e gentile invito ad andarvene come gentilmente anche frank ( un molto vecchio membro del forum ) vi ha detto che se la pensate cosi ANDATEVENE DA UN'ALTRA PARTE IN UN ALTRO FORUM QUI NON ABBIAMO BISOGNO DI VOI a riguardo vi rinfresco la memoria rileggetevelo molto molto bene .

frankjames has write :
If you want to keep secrets then you are in the wrong forum. Nick said this forum was for practice not armchair alchemists. Its easy to make claims what is the true salt and what it can do or not. Roger Guesco gave the method of arsenic but its very dangerous if you don't know what your doing. We have to remember that the old alchemists always said it was very easy to do once you know the method. Even knowing the way with arsenic would be dangerous but Indian alchemy and also chinese alchemy know how to make arsenic safe so perhaps this is the best way forward. No more pretending you have secrets if you have go somewhere else we are not interested. We live in a new age.
[/i]

SunWukong
povero "stolto" povero stolto con te e i tuoi segreti io e i mie abbiamo peso solo del gran tempo assolutamente inutilmente

SICURO CERTO CHE TI HO CONOSCIUTO MOLTO BENE è vero ti ho abbiamo come agape prometeo conosciuto bene è proprio per questo che posso asserire che purtroppo sei un gran mongolfiera megalomene e solo gran clown e nulla più prima purtroppo dicevi di aver ottenuto e realizzato e poi che inveci dovevi ancora sperimentare tutto una vera pena totalmente e assolutamente incostante e incoerente e farmeticante come si evince dai caratteri roboanti dei tuoi post e molto delusi ti abbiamo dopo aver riscontrato la tua totale confsione in cui abbiamo cercato senza riuscirci di darvi un senso si forse hai qualche intuizione decente tutte ovviamente sempr e assolutamente tutte da dimostrare e provare e verificare ma il resto è totale assoluta confusione su confusione purtroppo !!!!

perché per vedere se quello che dicevi aveva un senso abbiamo provato a collaborate come seriamente sempre se può valerne la pena proviamo come sempre ti avevamo detto ( infatti noi purtroppo all'inizio come tutti ricorderanno ti abbiamo pubblicamente difeso e dato purtroppo credito sutificando spsso le tue enormita che gia dicevi ma errando pensavamo che tuavessi qualche cosa di serio da condividere invece bla bla bla solo)
ma più che parlare del nulla e di astruse teorie come coltivare in casa rugiada con i protozoii (noi siamo sempre disponibili ad ascoltare le novità anche le più astruse) ma tutto sempre senza ne conclusione me niente di seriamente operativo solo gran bla bla bla io sono io qui io la io ho fatto i ho capito per non dire mai nulla di interessante se non di distillare oro con sale preso da una frase del rosario philosophorum ( tha for you illusion is a big secret alchemy yes secret illusion for the baby and as i say you paracelsus have clear say that in the scret of circulati wit sea sal in thesauro thesaurorum nothing of nothing of nothing of news all total know _ poor illusion your mind) per poi alla fine come ga fatto anche ieri ha invitato tutti noi di rivolgersi a studiare i vegetali ovviamente dopo ciò noi abbiamo chiuso purtroppo la frequentazione col soggetto in questione è stata per noi agape prometeo tutta solo una inutile assoluta perdita di tempo da parte nostra tutto infarcito su ovviamente divergenze sul segreto che io/noi sempre invitavamo a disvelare ma senza nessun risultato non c'e peggior sordo chi non vuol sentire

SunWukong povero "illuso" e sempre non ci siamo trovati minimamente d'accordo con te riguardo e le tue penose concezione del segreto alchemico e sempre te lo abbiamo detto chiaramente come sempre siamo abituati a fare come gruppo agape prometeo e la storia e le azioni ben conosciute del nostro gruppo agape prometeo ( vedi in internet ) sono a ben testimonianza di ciò

Last edited by alexbr on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: For those of you accusing me of secrecy   For those of you accusing me of secrecy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:25 pm

I wasn't accusing you of secrecy. I am accusing you of being an unrelenting and obnoxious attention wh0re.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for your mystery recipe. I'm just very irritated looking at this forum littered with the endless threads you post in riddles in which you provide zero useful information. It's quite obvious you are merely looking for attention.

You clearly reveal your own desires in what you have written.
Quote :
I got people who give me way more respect or anything else i need than this forum here

Put out or shut up.

Last edited by cocojambo on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aboveasbelow

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: For those of you accusing me of secrecy   For those of you accusing me of secrecy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:42 am

WOW!! ROFL!!

THIS GUY IS TOTALLY FULL OF HORSE S_H_I_T!!!

He does NOT know how to make the stone, that is ONE thing to be sure of. I do not think I have EVER heard such horse s_h_i_t before!

Have you guys read this clown's offer to trade the "secret" for arsenic???? ROFL!!! What a JOKE!!!

Why do you guys even acknowledge this FOOL??

NOBODY that knew the secret of the stone would behave this way and act like such a JACK-A_S_S!!

They also would not want to trade it for ARSENIC??? SERIOUSLY??

I have seen some serious scams before (Nick for starters), and he is not the first to pretend they know some secret......but WOW!! I do not think anyone has ever been so "IGNORANT" for lack of a better term.

I cant WAIT to share this idiot's post with my friends for laughs......this is gonna be GREAT! So thank you for that sunwokung or whatever the name is.......TOO FUNNY!!
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: For those of you accusing me of secrecy   For those of you accusing me of secrecy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:37 am

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: For those of you accusing me of secrecy   For those of you accusing me of secrecy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:44 am

I haven't been reading here for a while precisely due to the attitudes of some of the new members, came back today browsing the new posts, and was pleasantly surprised.

MsageiAlchemist I am very glad to see you here. I'll be reading all your posts asap.

Thanks again to you, to bluefloor and all those who are honest at heart.
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: For those of you accusing me of secrecy   For those of you accusing me of secrecy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:13 am

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: For those of you accusing me of secrecy   For those of you accusing me of secrecy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:32 am

Beautifully said.

Last edited by Pray on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: For those of you accusing me of secrecy   For those of you accusing me of secrecy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:01 pm

sunwuong you can take your magic oil and stick it up your a s s.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of you accusing me of secrecy   For those of you accusing me of secrecy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of you accusing me of secrecy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: