The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Books i studied from Frederick Hockley

Go down 
+4
Merc
Edgarl
AmonD
Drgn9991
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-02-01

Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Empty
PostSubject: Books i studied from Frederick Hockley   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:24 am

I have to ask a practical alchemy question and i happen to stumble onto it by studying Hockley and from what i have seen off him his work is very interesting.I found books online that also suggested he studied alchemy and i found 2 entries that to me stood out because of what he was doing.One he states you can reanimate dead objects like if you were to burn the flower then by its ashes in this bottle done a certain way these spirits summoned would reanimate the matter of the flower and it would hover in the glass tube thats 1.The other i heard and am studying he did he states in one of his phrases that this artifitial life he created like a miniture human and the notes sayed it lasted 2 weeks sometimes 3 weeks then it would die.Umm has anyone heard of being able to reanimate using dead matter but somehow bringing matter back but its not its body its in its spiritual form and i find that interesting i had to ask has anyone else heard of doing that...
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: On the above comment   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:22 am

I found something interesting while watching a weird movie i will share the link with the guild because i thought it to be not only weird but it went along with hockley's work which kinda make me think.I know this is just a movie but i'm wondering if something like this could very well be real.Hit on the link i give and slow each clip of the movie it gives a recipie and hockley goes into artificial life could it be true that mixed with the right things you can create a lifeform hmmm hit on link i know it will stun you as it did me.I knew about this study since 2010 and then i sae this just a week ago and thought it be weird and it made me think of the hockley studies on artificial life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrVD5TNy_-Y

you always hear about strange things but to find movies along with the theory it kinda makes u think if you can create the liforme like hockley says u can.In the first part of this seen it shows the recipie that is used if u slow down and pause on certain seens you will see something interesting.I know its just a movie but what if and i studied it from hockley first but to find a movie that talked about Artificial life i thought it interesting just like the theory on the elixer is with the movie "Limitless"
but wouldn't it be interesting to create life from this same matter that is used that the alchemists where experimenting with.I know the story of the real Frankeinstein is true.They got the story by the alchemist who reanimated corpse theres alot out there but not many know where to look.I know i have stumpled onto some weird things and have to ask has anyone heard of being able to do this
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: The artificial life   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:13 pm

I know by hockley's article he says it would live for about 2 to 3 weeks then age and die.The life span was short but the study of that alone has made me Shocked
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Books i studied from Frederick Hockley   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:24 am

Can you post a link to the specified books?
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: Books i studied from Frederick Hockley   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:35 pm

you can order them from weiser Antiquarian books.Its not just in 1 book but that 1 i can't give out you have to study hockley to get that 1 i can't give out everything Wink
Back to top Go down
Edgarl

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-09-21

PostSubject: The Homunculus   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Yes the creation and reanimating of lifeforms is part of alchemy and there is much to explore using the gur ( universal seed ) .
One of the most exciting expriments which was undertaken by some was the creation of a humanoid in a flask , and it was called THE HOMUNCULUS , israel regardie has a very detailed account of these expriments ( ISBN-10: 1-935150-89-8 - ISBN-13: 978-1-935150-89-3 )
Some say the only successful experiment which has resulted with the creation of a Homunculus was undertaken by Paracelsus , appearantly he created this humanoid which was 12 inches tall and managed to get him to help him with menial tasks but the creature didn't like this and run away after a while...

De natura rerum (1537) outlines his method for creating homunculi:

Let the sperm of a man be putrefied by itself in a sealed cucurbit for forty days with the highest degree of putrefaction in a horse’s womb, or at least so long that it comes to life and moves itself, and stirs, which is easily observed. After this time, it will look somewhat like a man, but transparent, without a body. If, after this, it be fed wisely with the Arcanum of human blood, and be nourished for up to forty weeks, and be kept in the even heat of the horse’s womb, a living human child grows therefrom, with all its members like another child, which is born of a woman, but much smaller
Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Books i studied from Frederick Hockley   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:39 am

They use an extensive process to obtain the Universal Gur from rainwater. As the microcosm is the mirror of the macrocosm, a Specified Gur can also be obtained from a simple procedure with GW:

Take fresh GW and distill away the spirit.

Collect only the distilled phlegm (clean water in middle) and seal it in a container.

Gur will grow within a few weeks at room temp.

It will sort of look like fluffy snot with reddish veins/bits and will shine with tiny sparkles in the light.

No smell or maybe a slight hint of sweetness but absolutely no sharpness.

Hard for the camera to focus on it:
Books i studied from Frederick Hockley 2013-010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books i studied from Frederick Hockley   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Drgn9991 wrote:
I have to ask a practical alchemy question and i happen to stumble onto it by studying Hockley and from what i have seen off him his work is very interesting.I found books online that also suggested he studied alchemy and i found 2 entries that to me stood out because of what he was doing.One he states you can reanimate dead objects like if you were to burn the flower then by its ashes in this bottle done a certain way these spirits summoned would reanimate the matter of the flower and it would hover in the glass tube thats 1.The other i heard and am studying he did he states in one of his phrases that this artifitial life he created like a miniture human and the notes sayed it lasted 2 weeks sometimes 3 weeks then it would die.Umm has anyone heard of being able to reanimate using dead matter but somehow bringing matter back but its not its body its in its spiritual form and i find that interesting i had to ask has anyone else heard of doing that...

this is a branch of Alchemy called PALINGENESIA

palin, meaning again, and genesis, meaning birth.

some more here:
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3080-Homunculi
Back to top Go down
Edgarl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Books i studied from Frederick Hockley   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:28 am

Merc , GW gur ! a rather curious looking fluff that is...
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: Books i studied from Frederick Hockley   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:19 am

interesting thnx for letting me know about the above.I noticed hockley saying his lasted about 2 to 3 weeks then died i just had to ask because i thought it was an interesting topic on practical alchemy side.

i found something talking about it here..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homunculus

gotta love wiki right lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books i studied from Frederick Hockley   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:47 pm

Homunculus is not PALINGENESIA

PALINGENESIA is the rebird of vegetals or animals from its own ashes like the phoenix bird.

Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Books i studied from Frederick Hockley   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:21 am

Merc wrote:
They use an extensive process to obtain the Universal Gur from rainwater. As the microcosm is the mirror of the macrocosm, a Specified Gur can also be obtained from a simple procedure with GW:

Take fresh GW and distill away the spirit.

Collect only the distilled phlegm (clean water in middle) and seal it in a container.

Gur will grow within a few weeks at room temp.

It will sort of look like fluffy snot with reddish veins/bits and will shine with tiny sparkles in the light.

No smell or maybe a slight hint of sweetness but absolutely no sharpness.

Interesting. Many thanks. This looks somewhat similar to the fluff that grows in putrefying dew water, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Books i studied from Frederick Hockley   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:01 am

Oh, please Br.,
Homunculus and the similar are the most psychopath - Voldemort - dark things ever: even our grandpa Paracelsus jumped in this fsdafpsduf and couldn't have enough tears for some time to repent of this crap.

This fsdafpsduf is totally interactive and sticks to your consciousness and soul. That "kid toy" can become a nightmare: if you think that is a movie I can tell you that it is not at all. Here interactive means something that really affects you, not a mere video game that you can switch off. know what I mean?

...& in general: playing with the power is not like being the power and living in the energy of the miracle.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Books i studied from Frederick Hockley   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:18 am

Zosimo wrote:
Oh, please Br.,
Homunculus and the similar are the most psychopath - Voldemort - dark things ever: even our grandpa Paracelsus jumped in this fsdafpsduf and couldn't have enough tears for some time to repent of this crap.

This fsdafpsduf is totally interactive and sticks to your consciousness and soul. That "kid toy" can become a nightmare: if you think that is a movie I can tell you that it is not at all. Here interactive means something that really affects you, not a mere video game that you can switch off. know what I mean?

...& in general: playing with the power is not like being the power and living in the energy of the miracle.
If someone can give me a recipe, I'll gladly give it a go. For science. Hell I'll even take pictures and videos. Can you imagine that? An artificially created life form on video. Allegedly they can talk and speak the future too? I'm not too afraid of this, why is it evil? As I see it a homunculus is like a child and you are the loving father. drunken cheers Basketball <-Playing bball with the homunculus child.

Apparently the paracelsus recipe is just putrefied semen for 40 days? That's it? Surely there's more to it. How much semen do we need?

A homunculus is something I've been dying to try. My plan is to try it immediately after creating a stone.
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Books i studied from Frederick Hockley   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:26 am

there is something that i just have to try someday, but i just don't have the heart to kill what is needed to try it and see if what the egyptians depicted in their hieroglyphics were meant to be taken literally as real living creatures. they were known to alchemically create insane combinations of unnatural lifeforms. like a man with a birds head, tiger with a mans head.

it can be done. it sounds nuts but if you kill a man and a dog. cut off the head of each and seal up the corpse of the man with the dogs head, and rot them in body temperature heat until the entire corpse turns to ooze, then the ooze slowly grows into a man again but with a dogs head instead. just like the scene from hellraiser 1 and 2. except the process is happening sealed in a large gently heated crucible for over a year. this is how the old philosophers became immortal. they would regenerate themselves inside a giant glass sealed coffin the same way but just with there own body instead, then brought back by one of their brothers overseeing the process with some spiritus mundi tincture.

what do you guys think? i imagine the process would work for a cat with a small dogs head also.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Books i studied from Frederick Hockley   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:40 am

seasalt wrote:
there is something that i just have to try someday, but i just don't have the heart to kill what is needed to try it and see if what the egyptians depicted in their hieroglyphics were meant to be taken literally as real living creatures. they were known to alchemically create insane combinations of unnatural lifeforms. like a man with a birds head, tiger with a mans head.

it can be done. it sounds nuts but if you kill a man and a dog. cut off the head of each and seal up the corpse of the man with the dogs head, and rot them in body temperature heat until the entire corpse turns to ooze, then the ooze slowly grows into a man again but with a dogs head instead. just like the scene from hellraiser 1 and 2. except the process is happening sealed in a large gently heated crucible for over a year. this is how the old philosophers became immortal. they would regenerate themselves inside a giant glass sealed coffin the same way but just with there own body instead, then brought back by one of their brothers overseeing the process with some spiritus mundi tincture.

what do you guys think? i imagine the process would work for a cat with a small dogs head also.
What in the world? I'd like to try this too. Where did you hear about this?

I think the best way is to try some obviously disparate animals. Cats and dogs are still arguably similar. I'm thinking we should make the famous German wolpertinger.

If the underlying principle is the same, I will certainly get myself a deer and a rabbit. hard to fake that.

I'll keep my rabeer (or is it deerit?) in a little zoo for my viewing pleasure. But it's all a dream for now No Hope my alkahest works.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Books i studied from Frederick Hockley   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:41 pm

I just want to make my alkahest work.

but speaking of creatures, here's a recipe: Mix Obama, Bush, Clinton, the Pope, and (lets mix it up and add a group of) Fed chairmen and a few of the wealthiest CEO's, one of your favorite actors, and one pop musician, one rapper, one Pepsi, Zoloft, and one McBurger, sweeten it up with HFCS, and to make this creature sterile throw in 18 women's birth control pills, mix well together, alchemically process them, and you get affraid
Back to top Go down
Edgarl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Books i studied from Frederick Hockley   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:07 pm

lol! @ you guys , talking about imaginations running wild....
Those who requested the process for creating the Homunculi should see my earlier post , if you read the process carefully you will see that paracelsus recommends that the creature to be nourished with the arcanum of the blood , which is the stone made from your own blood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: humunculi film...   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:41 am

hi, a film enthusiast can tell me the name of this:

http://www.popsci.com/archive-viewer?id=2CYDAAAAMBAJ&pg=null&query=1940

jump to page 110
big chemist retort for movie

and from this rebird method... I've heard this way of working to an alchemist of Toledo... the process aborted by some idiots fanatical catholics "friends" when entering the lab and see the BIGGGG retort with something throbbing... his slave had instructions to do when die, cut it into pieces and put inside the retort with some liquid...
Suspect
TIA
Back to top Go down
Edgarl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Books i studied from Frederick Hockley   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:10 am

Nothing comes up in that link scratch ...However , those who re interested in this macabre topic might find the following inspiring ;

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books i studied from Frederick Hockley   Books i studied from Frederick Hockley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books i studied from Frederick Hockley
Page 1 of 1